PDA

View Full Version : NHC Lithuania v Scotland tickets

Cat Stanton
25-07-2017, 09:26 PM
Long shot, I know, but... looking for 4 tickets for game on 1st September in Vilnius. Anyone here able to help?

Away end is sold out (and was only available to people on 7-10 points anyway), and although hundreds seem to have bought tickets for the home end via the Lithuanian website (and cunning software to hide IP numbers...), they appear to have got wise to it, and you can only now pay via a Lithuanian bank account (cue hundreds of Romanov/jambo jokes).

Any help greatly appreciated as flights & hotel all booked ages ago.

Cheers.

Sammy7nil
25-07-2017, 09:29 PM
Vykintas is yer man get his email from the club :aok:

SirDavidsNapper
25-07-2017, 09:31 PM
Possibly 3 Hibs players on show 👍

The Modfather
25-07-2017, 09:53 PM
Long shot, I know, but... looking for 4 tickets for game on 1st September in Vilnius. Anyone here able to help?

Away end is sold out (and was only available to people on 7-10 points anyway), and although hundreds seem to have bought tickets for the home end via the Lithuanian website (and cunning software to hide IP numbers...), they appear to have got wise to it, and you can only now pay via a Lithuanian bank account (cue hundreds of Romanov/jambo jokes).

Cheers.

I got my ticket on the Lithuanian FA's website, but a friend got his by emailing a few of the hotels and asking if they would buy one for him if he stayed there. Seemed to be pot luck who picked up the email in each of the hotels though as some said no, others that they weren't on sale and one bought him a ticket.

davhibby
26-07-2017, 07:58 PM

Cheers.

I've got 2 tickets spare if that's any use to you?

WeeRussell
27-07-2017, 09:33 AM
I'm currently trying to sort out going myself (depending on getting decent travel deal) and my mate assures me there's plenty of spares flying around. So keep your eyes peeled - might not get 4 together but you should get tickets :aok:

WeeRussell
28-07-2017, 12:09 PM
I've got 2 tickets spare if that's any use to you?

Hi mate - are your tickets in the area of the home end where a lot of the Scots tickets have been congregated?

Also - are you only selling as a pair? (just looking for the one ticket)

cheers :aok: