PDA

View Full Version : Remember the old Club Membership scheme?

The_Todd
25-07-2017, 02:15 PM
Remember that short lived scheme from around 2012 where you could pay £20 or something to be a "Club Member" and as well as a bunch of other benefits you got a stadium access card you could load match tickets onto? I just found mine in a dusty box, totally forgot the scheme even existed.

Do these access cards still work? I notice on the eticketing I can choose "Load match onto card" when it comes to delivery options but never really gave much thought to it in the past. I wonder if that's linked to the card I've got? It's got to be better than printing tickets out and carrying them around when it can just go in my wallet.

Geo_1875
25-07-2017, 02:18 PM
You could check and see if you have an active online account with your client reference number attached.

Or you could just phone the ticket office and ask.

The_Todd
25-07-2017, 02:20 PM
You could check and see if you have an active online account with your client reference number attached.

It's on eticketing this option appears, I have and actively use my online account with my client ref.

I'm just wondering out loud if anyone on here still uses the card, if they ever even did.

HH81
25-07-2017, 03:47 PM
I still have the card but never used it to get into a game. You may need to ask the club?

NYHibby
26-07-2017, 09:43 AM
I had one, but threw it away as I heard it didn't work anymore. I think the cards were no longer supported shortly after the scheme ended.

The_Todd
26-07-2017, 09:59 AM
Ah well. Odd that eticketing offers to load matches onto a card for me then. Nevermind.

The_Todd
27-07-2017, 08:53 AM
The official answer from the club (if anyone apart from myself cares) is those stadium access cards no longer work, but a new stadium access card solution is being investigated.