PDA

View Full Version : Sam Nicholson - fandan

H18 SFR
22-07-2017, 08:51 PM
Watching the MLS live here in Florida in a sports bar.

Commentary gold moment, "Nicholson seems to lose his footing a lot". Very kind words for a diving bar steward.

SirDavidsNapper
22-07-2017, 10:20 PM

Commentary gold moment, "Nicholson seems to lose his footing a lot". Very kind words for a diving bar steward.

I'd normally wish Scots going abroad to ply their trade good luck......

ehf
22-07-2017, 10:28 PM

Wonder what euphemism they will deploy when he starts pleasuring himself on the pitch?

BullsCloseHibs
22-07-2017, 11:05 PM

He'll be back over here before two Hertz fans wipe each other's erses. Overrated player. No doubt his dad has an influence. But, who gives as flying fek

HibbyAndy
23-07-2017, 07:54 AM
He'll be back over here before two Hertz fans wipe each other's erses. Overrated player. No doubt his dad has an influence. But, who gives as flying fek

His dad is a great guy , Shame his son is an utter rocket

Chip shop Joe
23-07-2017, 08:40 AM
He did move to the US to prevent Hearts getting any money for him so he isn't all bad😀

bingo70
23-07-2017, 08:58 AM
His dad is a great guy , Shame his son is an utter rocket

Does his dad drink at the bottom shop on restalrig road?

Mind someone calling Nicholson a diving ******* in there and the guy took right offence to it, Think someone might have said they thought it was his girlfriends dad but wasn't sure.

23-07-2017, 09:01 AM
To be fair, he did score the goal that made it 115 years.

RoxburghHibs
23-07-2017, 09:11 AM

Mind someone calling Nicholson a diving ******* in there and the guy took right offence to it, Think someone might have said they thought it was his girlfriends dad but wasn't sure.

Definitely not his girlfriends old man as he doesn't stay in Edinburgh.

HibbyAndy
23-07-2017, 09:20 AM

No really sure mate i don't think so though. It's the other part of Edinburgh from where he stays.

Billy Whizz
23-07-2017, 09:39 AM

From Penicuik I think

HibbyAndy
23-07-2017, 09:46 AM
From Penicuik I think

:agree:

Mick O'Rourke
23-07-2017, 09:48 AM
Wee Sammy will fit in very nicely in The States.
A Country famous for a football? game that is played by men with odd shaped balls.

RoxburghHibs
23-07-2017, 10:04 AM
Wee Sammy will fit in very nicely in The States.
A Country famous for a football? game that is played by men with odd shaped balls.

His girlfriends old man lives near Kirkliston.

bingo70
23-07-2017, 11:23 AM
Cheers folks, I'm wondering if it was maybe Jamie Walkers dad/father in law I'm thinking of.

........or it might just have been the local loud mouth slaver, either way we can all get back to agreeing Sam Nicholson is a creepy little diving sex pest.

23-07-2017, 12:12 PM
I'd normally wish Scots going abroad to ply their trade good luck......

Me too but **** him. Creepy wee perv who's idea of a good goal celebration is fondling his balls in front of the away fans. Weirdo.

Is It On....
23-07-2017, 08:42 PM
From Penicuik I think

He is indeed...saw him in Giovanni's on the day of the Galaday. On him moving, he was offered a "nice ticket" to go and work in America for 2years which I would say is a no-brainer.

Www1875hfc
23-07-2017, 08:48 PM
I'm going against the grain here, yes he played for them, and yes he done THAT celebration, but a nicer laddie you'll never meet.
What Hearts player would walk into a pub full of bouncing Hibs fans after winning the Scottish cup ?
He did. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Billy Whizz
23-07-2017, 09:07 PM
[QUOTE=Www1875hfc;5112021]I'm going against the grain here, yes he played for them, and yes he done THAT celebration, but a nicer laddie you'll never meet.
What Hearts player would walk into a pub full of bouncing Hibs fans after winning the Scottish cup ?
He did. [emoji106]

Agree with all of that
Met Sam many a time when he came to our business, a nicer guy away from football you couldn't meet

givescotlandfreedom
23-07-2017, 09:47 PM
I'm going against the grain here, yes he played for them, and yes he done THAT celebration, but a nicer laddie you'll never meet.
He did. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? I must have missed that story at the time.