PDA

View Full Version : Cummins and mcginn

Hibee87
22-07-2017, 07:14 PM
Thought they were good friends?

The Mrs just said they seem to be having have beef on instagram (don't have it so nonidea how to check) seems a bit strange

shetlandhibee
22-07-2017, 07:18 PM
its just banterhttp://www.hibs.net/images/icons/icon7.png

Hibee87
22-07-2017, 07:20 PM
That's what I said but when she showed me it didn't seem it tbh

chrisski33
22-07-2017, 07:22 PM
Its banter lol

Ryan69
22-07-2017, 07:32 PM
Its banter lol

I noticed Cummings got a goal today.
Was against Mansfield....but im sure he will bang in a few this season.

hfc rd
22-07-2017, 07:34 PM
I noticed Cummings got a goal today.
Was against Mansfield....but im sure he will bang in a few this season.

Scored past big Conrad.

brianmc
22-07-2017, 08:30 PM
Thought they were good friends?

The Mrs just said they seem to be having have beef on instagram (don't have it so nonidea how to check) seems a bit strange

Why don't you check it on your wife's Instagram? That'd save you posting unfounded rubbish on here??

Ken
22-07-2017, 08:30 PM
It's 100% banter. They take the p*** out of each other all the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hibee87
22-07-2017, 08:36 PM
Why don't you check it on your wife's Instagram? That'd save you posting unfounded rubbish on here??

Unfounded rubbish? I'm asking a question. Cummings posted a photo last night of mcginn that said fraud. Today mcginn told him to grow up for posting about his dog. Then a few replies each calling mcginn something (can't remember) Cummings saying something about 5million making him laugh and mcginn replied along to lines of him being 5 million stone.

If it's banter and they do it all the time fair enough. Just didn't read like banter to me.

Danderhall Hibs
22-07-2017, 08:38 PM
Unfounded rubbish? I'm asking a question. Cummings posted a photo last night of mcginn that said fraud. Today mcginn told him to grow up for posting about his dog. Then a few replies each calling mcginn something (can't remember) Cummings saying something about 5million making him laugh and mcginn replied along to lines of him being 5 million stone.

If it's banter and they do it all the time fair enough. Just didn't read like banter to me.

Sounds horrific. I hope they make up soon.

Liam89
22-07-2017, 08:40 PM

:hilarious

Definitely banter.

SlickShoes
22-07-2017, 08:40 PM
They do it all the time, they were telling Bartley to **** off when he signed his new contract

brianmc
22-07-2017, 08:41 PM

So you have, despite having no access to Instagram, read all their posts..... Which means your OP claiming to have "no way to check" what's going on was just a blatant lie.

Iggy Pope
22-07-2017, 08:45 PM
Oh dear God.

Hibee87
22-07-2017, 08:50 PM
So you have, despite having no access to Instagram, read all their posts..... Which means your OP claiming to have "no way to check" what's going on was just a blatant lie.

What's your ****ing problem? My Mrs showed me on her phone earlier. I don't have instagram to put on here what was said exactly and I'm not that bothered I would sign up to do it or do it from my Mrs phone. Like I said I thought they had maybe fell out and was wondering if true if anyone knew about it as I stated I thought they were good friends. It's clear now they have not and do it all the time. Again I don't have instagram so I wouldn't know their history.

High-On-Hibs
22-07-2017, 08:57 PM
What's your ****ing problem? My Mrs showed me on her phone earlier. I don't have instagram to put on here what was said exactly and I'm not that bothered I would sign up to do it or do it from my Mrs phone. Like I said I thought they had maybe fell out and was wondering if true if anyone knew about it as I stated I thought they were good friends. It's clear now they have not and do it all the time. Again I don't have instagram so I wouldn't know their history.

Seems like you're getting a bit of beef on here. Wonder if Cummings or McGinn will be talking about it on instagram later. :wink:

vercol36
22-07-2017, 09:00 PM

No need for that. Would you speak to someone like that face to face if they made a wee mistake? Internet seems to make people into right grumps these days.

Hiber-nation
22-07-2017, 09:08 PM

That's it for me. Petrie's getting my ST full on the puss on Monday morning.

Ken
22-07-2017, 09:13 PM
And to top it off he's spelted Cummings wrong [emoji85]

22-07-2017, 09:18 PM
Seems like you're getting a bit of beef on here. Wonder if Cummings or McGinn will be talking about it on instagram later. :wink:

Don't worry, it's banter between Hibee87 and brianmc, they do it all the time. :wink:

brianmc
22-07-2017, 09:18 PM
No need for that. Would you speak to someone like that face to face if they made a wee mistake? Internet seems to make people into right grumps these days.

No need for what exactly?
The OP is fishing to try and stir up some imagined fall out between McGinn and Cummings claiming his wife told him about it, but he's no way of checking is she's right. When questioned on it he then admits he's read all the 'banter' between the 2(3 if you count Cummings dug) before posting his original post!!
My question is simply why bother posting a **** stirring type question when you already know the answer?
Pointless, attention seeking dross.

As to your question would I speak to someone like that if they'd made a wee mistake?? (There was no mistake)
I'd speak a damn sight more offensively to someone lying to my face than I do to some anonymous online Walter Mitty, aye.

brianmc
22-07-2017, 09:19 PM
Don't worry, it's banter between Hibee87 and brianmc, they do it all the time. :wink:

^^like 🤣

Hibbyradge
22-07-2017, 09:29 PM
Cummings hates McGinn.

TBB

greenlex
22-07-2017, 09:30 PM
Give the guy a break FFS. How is this stirring it. SJM plays for us Cumdog doesn't. Would hardly be a split in the dressing room would it?

Hibee87
22-07-2017, 09:32 PM
The OP is fishing to try and stir up some imagined fall out between McGinn and Cummings claiming his wife told him about it, but he's no way of checking is she's right. When questioned on it he then admits he's read all the 'banter' between the 2(3 if you count Cummings dug) before posting his original post!!
My question is simply why bother posting a **** stirring type question when you already know the answer?

As to your question would I speak to someone like that if they'd made a wee mistake?? (There was no mistake)
I'd speak a damn sight more offensively to someone lying to my face than I do to some anonymous online Walter Mitty, aye.

I think your missing what I meant and looking back I can see why. I didn't mean I couldn't check as in not check the messenges I meant to say it as I couldn't post the screenshot/instagram link on here. I also couldn't check to say exactly what was said (I could have went to effort of using her phone or asking to see them again, but again I wasn't that concerned to go to those lengths. And was assuming people with instagram could check on their phone) You will also see from my reply to the first post I seen them on her phone after she told me and I said it would be banter at first. I didn't think I would have to explain myself in such detail to be honest and why the **** would I **** stir as you put it? I mearly made a post about something I've clearly misinterpreted and said as much a couple of times now. Your coming across as a right prik about something I was only curious about. Think you need to simmer down a bit.

green leaves
22-07-2017, 09:36 PM

No you wouldn't!typical keyboard hard man!

BoomtownHibees
22-07-2017, 09:44 PM
It's actually Jason's dug that McGinn is arguing with 😂

lord bunberry
22-07-2017, 09:45 PM

That is the biggest load of pish I've ever read. The op posted a question and idiots like you have jumped on it. The only attention seeking on this thread is from you.
It was a fairly innocuous post about banter between 2 mates. If you didn't know otherwise it would look like they were arguing.
Clearly people like you would rather stick the boot in instead of just seeing the post for what it was. Twat.

lord bunberry
22-07-2017, 09:46 PM
No you wouldn't!typical keyboard hard man!
Yes.

Joe6-2
Not just Cummings and McGinn falling out then?!!!

Callum7
banter
ˈbantə/
noun

the playful and friendly exchange of teasing remarks.

lord bunberry
22-07-2017, 09:48 PM
I think your missing what I meant and looking back I can see why. I didn't mean I couldn't check as in not check the messenges I meant to say it as I couldn't post the screenshot/instagram link on here. I also couldn't check to say exactly what was said (I could have went to effort of using her phone or asking to see them again, but again I wasn't that concerned to go to those lengths. And was assuming people with instagram could check on their phone) You will also see from my reply to the first post I seen them on her phone after she told me and I said it would be banter at first. I didn't think I would have to explain myself in such detail to be honest and why the **** would I **** stir as you put it? I mearly made a post about something I've clearly misinterpreted and said as much a couple of times now. Your coming across as a right prik about something I was only curious about. Think you need to simmer down a bit.
Mate don't feel like you need to explain yourself to idiots like that.

oneone73
22-07-2017, 09:48 PM
What an unpleasant place this is becoming.

Malthibby
22-07-2017, 09:49 PM
McGinn should slap Jason's dug with a white glove & demand satisfaction.
That doesn't sound right.
He should demand a duel & shoot the dug, which wouldn't have a chance due to the lack of opposing thumbs.
Then they could retire to the pub.
Sorted.

lord bunberry
22-07-2017, 09:50 PM
I apologise for my part in that.

oneone73
22-07-2017, 10:00 PM

Ha! Don't think you've got much to apologise for.

vercol36
22-07-2017, 10:01 PM
McGinn should slap Jason's dug with a white glove & demand satisfaction.
That doesn't sound right.
He should demand a duel & shoot the dug, which wouldn't have a chance due to the lack of opposing thumbs.
Then they could retire to the pub.
Sorted.

Barking mad, mate.

lord bunberry
22-07-2017, 10:04 PM
Thanks, just hate seeing people being bullied.

oneone73
22-07-2017, 10:11 PM

Ditto.

Ken
22-07-2017, 10:26 PM
The OP is clearly barking up the wrong tree

R'Albin
22-07-2017, 10:36 PM

:faf:

ancient hibee
22-07-2017, 10:40 PM

:top marks

Pete
22-07-2017, 10:50 PM

Ditto.

Gay.

lord bunberry
22-07-2017, 10:53 PM
Gay.
I love you man

Pete
22-07-2017, 10:59 PM
I love you man

I love you all.

Still not got a ****ing clue what instagram is though.

lord bunberry
22-07-2017, 11:05 PM
I love you all.

Still not got a ****ing clue what instagram is though.
You're a dinosaur mate. You've got to move into the 21st century. When you do, let me know what instagram is please :greengrin

lyonhibs
22-07-2017, 11:07 PM

Christ, that sounds terminal.

FFS.

NOLA
22-07-2017, 11:51 PM
If my banter was as Pish as that I'd do away with instagram (but not twatter) [emoji847]

silverhibee
22-07-2017, 11:54 PM
Mate don't feel like you need to explain yourself to idiots like that.

I just heard Jason's bulldog has just been served with a Osman warning. Serious stuff.

18Hibee75
22-07-2017, 11:59 PM

I'd speak a damn sight more offensively to someone lying to my face than I do to some anonymous online Walter Mitty, aye.The OP was not trying to stir any argument up between Cummings and McGinn, are you being serious? He asked a question wondering if anyone knew anything about it. If you don't like the thread why stick around and try and cause an argument from nothing.

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

18Hibee75
23-07-2017, 12:03 AM
Christ, that sounds terminal.

FFS.

You're a dinosaur mate. You've got to move into the 21st century. When you do, let me know what instagram is please :greengrin

silverhibee
23-07-2017, 12:04 AM
I love you man

How could you not love Pete, fairly cheers me up with his posts. :agree:

Just in, Sky News reporting drive by shooting at McDonalds in Blackburn, police reports say the target was a bulldog throwing a muffin about the place, police say no harm was caused to the dog but sadly the muffin passed away.

Pete
23-07-2017, 12:37 AM
How could you not love Pete, fairly cheers me up with his posts. :agree:

You'd soon think differently if you saw my Instagram pictures.

SChibs
23-07-2017, 03:20 AM
The OP was not trying to stir any argument up between Cummings and McGinn, are you being serious? He asked a question wondering if anyone knew anything about it. If you don't like the thread why stick around and try and cause an argument from nothing.

Are you implying the op was lying to your face?

Cantona70
23-07-2017, 04:37 AM
Not just Cummings and McGinn falling out then?!!!
Grow up mates having a Lafayette ffs

Alex Trager
23-07-2017, 06:45 AM
Jeese Louise

Wilson
23-07-2017, 08:11 AM
Jeese Louise

Don't start on her!

w pilton hibby
23-07-2017, 08:21 AM
Grow up mates having a Lafayette ffs

Can you translate this for an oldie?