PDA

View Full Version : Keatings

Diclonius
22-07-2017, 08:26 AM
Suffered ankle ligament damage and out for at least a month. What a shame, not the best start to his United career.

Danderhall Hibs
22-07-2017, 08:32 AM
Suffered ankle ligament damage and out for at least a month. What a shame, not the best start to his United career.

Shame but at least it's only a month - when it was first reported I thought he might be out for a lot longer.

ian cruise
22-07-2017, 08:34 AM
Shame but at least it's only a month - when it was first reported I thought he might be out for a lot longer.

Was thinking the same thing. Not a great start but one month isn't the end of the world in the grand scale of things.

Smartie
22-07-2017, 08:42 AM
What was the injury that he suffered when he had just joined us?

Was it the same?

Borderhibbie76
22-07-2017, 09:03 AM
Poor Keats he does seem to be a bit injury prone...felt like every time he was hitting his stride with us he suffered an injury too...wish him well and a speedy recovery

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

matty_f
22-07-2017, 09:05 AM

That was my first thought as well.

Del Boy
22-07-2017, 09:10 AM
A month isn't too bad, possibly only miss first couple of league games.

Hope he recovers well and has a successful season.

hibsforeurope
22-07-2017, 11:48 AM
I think he left us too early. With JC away he could have had a chance to stake his claim on a starting role. He may hav been the difference last night.

Forza Fred
22-07-2017, 11:54 AM
Did his very best for us and wish him speedy recovery

scooby
22-07-2017, 03:54 PM
Real shame for Keats, always be a hibs legend and wish him a speedy recovery.

23-07-2017, 12:27 PM
I like Keatings and wish him a speedy recovery. Would have liked to have seen him stay with us, as someone already mentioned, with Cummings away he could have used that as an opportunity to become a regular starter.

His goal against Falkirk at ER was a huge goal for us in terms of securing the league. Huge 3 points that day as Falkirk were just a bit too close for comfort behind us at that point.

ruthven_raiders
23-07-2017, 12:49 PM
I like Keatings and wish him a speedy recovery. Would have liked to have seen him stay with us, as someone already mentioned, with Cummings away he could have used that as an opportunity to become a regular starter.

His goal against Falkirk at ER was a huge goal for us in terms of securing the league. Huge 3 points that day as Falkirk were just a bit too close for comfort behind us at that point.

Think he would have got a run of games, then on the bench, would have popped with crucial goals for us, but he saw that and fair play to him didn't take the easy option. Went to Dundee United to establish himself as a first 11 player.

Hibs Class
23-07-2017, 06:59 PM
What was the injury that he suffered when he had just joined us?

Was it the same?

I may well be wrong, but I thought he did his knee in on a sliding celebration after scoring?

jacomo
23-07-2017, 07:00 PM
I think he left us too early. With JC away he could have had a chance to stake his claim on a starting role. He may hav been the difference last night.

James Keatings
He leaves when he wants

danhibees1875
24-07-2017, 09:14 AM
I may well be wrong, but I thought he did his knee in on a sliding celebration after scoring?

Nah, that was against Dunfermline and after he messed up the slide celebration (with no injury) he then suffered the injury in a 50/50.

The highlights of the game showed the celebration and then him going off so it looked like that - I thought the same and accused him of being an idiot for it but someone put me right on here.

heretoday
24-07-2017, 09:19 AM
Keatings is history.

Like Henry VIII.

Wilson
24-07-2017, 09:21 AM

..and if we add Stokes then he'd still be out of the picture.

It was the right move at the right time. He'll be back playing sharp making a big contribution to the Arab's title push.

I expect he'll have added to his championship winning medals collection come the end of the season.

snooky
24-07-2017, 01:49 PM
Yep, all the best, Keats. Hope the injury heals quickly. :aok: