View Full Version : Stephen Craigan

21-07-2017, 08:53 PM
****ing idiot. Can someone please remind me what his problem with us is. How he could've watched that game and came to the conclusion he did is beyond me. I remember reading something about him having a grievance with us, but I can't remember what it was.

21-07-2017, 08:55 PM
Thought he was ok...

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

21-07-2017, 08:55 PM
I thought I heard him say RC were the better team and was amazed but then he continued and said Hibs were and would feel unfortunate not to have won.

21-07-2017, 08:56 PM
Hun who despises Hibs.

21-07-2017, 08:56 PM
I think he meant to say hibs to be fair. He did say rods county were the better team but it was after he started saying hibs were better and I think he just slipped up. Guys still a bell end though

21-07-2017, 08:57 PM
I thought I heard him say RC were the better team and was amazed but then he continued and said Hibs were and would feel unfortunate not to have won.

yip he did say that

21-07-2017, 08:59 PM
Mikey Stewart clearly thinks he's a tit.

21-07-2017, 09:00 PM
Watched the game in Majorca with the sound down so didnt hear the fud. Hibs were far the better team, only a cock like him would say otherwise.

21-07-2017, 09:03 PM
Watched the game in Majorca with the sound down so didnt hear the fud. Hibs were far the better team, only a cock like him would say otherwise.

I think it was a slip of the tongue. If not he went on to completely contradict himself.

21-07-2017, 09:03 PM
The fact he didn't think the Falkirk bloke playing pat-a-cake with the ball in the playoff game last season wasn't a pen displayed how much of a roaster he can be when it comes to Hibs.

High-On-Hibs
21-07-2017, 09:04 PM
Mikey Stewart clearly thinks he's a tit.

Mikey Stewarts coming across a right tit at the moment.

ClewsHibs
21-07-2017, 09:04 PM

Agreed

21-07-2017, 09:05 PM

He sounds awfully wound up.

21-07-2017, 09:07 PM

I came back to them being lippy to each other. What started it?

ClewsHibs
21-07-2017, 09:08 PM

Not even sure. Almost as if something off camera happened.

21-07-2017, 09:09 PM
The three of them are embarrassing. Like 3 wee boys arguing with each other. Wish one of them would throw a punch at another.

21-07-2017, 09:10 PM

Mikey Stewart asked the question if Mcgregor's header have gone in would the goal have stood. Craigan and Sutton rubbished him and talked all over him.

Galahibby
21-07-2017, 09:10 PM

Yeh, I think you did hear all of that. Guy's a flump!

21-07-2017, 09:11 PM
The three of them are embarrassing. Like 3 wee boys arguing with each other. Wish one of them would throw a punch at another.

It makes for good tv though

High-On-Hibs
21-07-2017, 09:12 PM

Stewart was trying to claim that had the header that hit the frame went in, it might not have stood due to the head injury (which the referee didn't give a foul for). Absolute drivel.

21-07-2017, 09:20 PM

Didn't listen to any of the punditry tonight but Stewart has always come across as a totally arrogant prick. Makes some decent points in his punditry at times but generally he's a total bell end who thinks he knows everything.

yonder1875
21-07-2017, 09:25 PM
It makes for good tv though

Agreed, think Sutton is pretty funny at being a wind up merchant.

21-07-2017, 09:30 PM
Can't pin how I feel about them to be honest. Sometimes Sutton makes some pretty good points, as does Stewart and a bit of patter between them is fine. Other times it's downright embarrassing and hard to watch how awkward they can appear. On their day, quite an entertaining dynamic but very often amateurish pish.

21-07-2017, 10:04 PM
Hun who despises Hibs.

*Ding *Ding *Ding we have a winner

Tell him what he's won

21-07-2017, 10:17 PM
Can't pin how I feel about them to be honest. Sometimes Sutton makes some pretty good points, as does Stewart and a bit of patter between them is fine. Other times it's downright embarrassing and hard to watch how awkward they can appear. On their day, quite an entertaining dynamic but very often amateurish pish.

The clip at the start about the overcrowded commentators' bus and Sutton arriving in a limo was utterly amateurish & embarassing. :sick:
Nae need.

TelaStella
21-07-2017, 10:20 PM
Thought we got overall fair treatment from the pundit team tonight. The general conclusion of the match was that hibs were the better looking team but we still need to replace JC and likewise County with Boyce. Can't really argue with any of that

vuefrom1875
21-07-2017, 10:27 PM
****ing idiot. Can someone please remind me what his problem with us is. How he could've watched that game and came to the conclusion he did is beyond me. I remember reading something about him having a grievance with us, but I can't remember what it was.

Hates anything GREEN....a true son of King Billy 😀

21-07-2017, 10:28 PM
The fact he didn't think the Falkirk bloke playing pat-a-cake with the ball in the playoff game last season wasn't a pen displayed how much of a roaster he can be when it comes to Hibs.

Nail on head. Also remember him trying to break Ian Murrays leg when with Thistle.

22-07-2017, 01:49 AM

Haha I suppose throwing a punch takes them from three wee boys to three adults?
;)

22-07-2017, 08:46 AM
Haha I suppose throwing a punch takes them from three wee boys to three adults?
;)

No it would take them down to 2 wee boys as one gets the sack. Preferably Craigen :)

22-07-2017, 08:49 AM
Every time that roaster opens his mouth I think of that comment he made.

22-07-2017, 10:00 AM
Craigan is a f****** slaver.

22-07-2017, 12:18 PM
Craigen is a Bluenosed Morcorwell twat who clearly despises Hibs.

Fxxx him and well done Mikey Stewart for winding him up. Would side with MS every time over that flute playing Lanarkshire jobby.

22-07-2017, 01:48 PM
Posted this before but when the feud between Steven Fletcher and Craig Levein was at its height, he ranted on about Fletch and called him a "bad human being" on BBC radio.

Literally those words. Absolute roaster and should have been binned by the BBC for a lack of professionalism (to add to a general lack of ability).

Hibiza
22-07-2017, 01:54 PM
If he was chocolate , he'd eat himself. loves mirrors and self voice recordings. :flag:

22-07-2017, 02:33 PM
If he was chocolate , he'd eat himself. loves mirrors and self voice recordings. :flag:

Which one ? Craigan, Stewart or both. Or Sutton.

22-07-2017, 02:39 PM
I think he meant to say hibs to be fair. He did say rods county were the better team but it was after he started saying hibs were better and I think he just slipped up. Guys still a bell end though

PETRIE! :fuming:

22-07-2017, 05:02 PM
Hun who despises Hibs.

He certainly doesn't like us..

supermcginn
22-07-2017, 05:09 PM
Never met anyone that likes him or that can stand his whining voice, bt need to axe him.

22-07-2017, 05:48 PM
He doesn't like us but is a media professional being paid to be one but he isn't professional enough to hide it.

He'll be the same when he ends up at sportsound when he has a face for radio.

Turkish Green
22-07-2017, 07:09 PM
Sutton is a WUM, Craigan is a dim-witted fud and Stewart acts as he used to play - like he is better than his team-mates.

Makes good TV though.

hibbymark
22-07-2017, 07:46 PM
Needs to get the Houston at Tannadice treatment when bt sport cover any of our games home or away . :greengrin

22-07-2017, 07:53 PM
Have always hated Craigan

22-07-2017, 09:38 PM

Heard that too. Thought i was imagining it.

West lower
23-07-2017, 12:37 AM
It was like watching 3 guys who don't like each other trying to score points. Really amateurish crap.

23-07-2017, 12:41 AM
It was like watching 3 guys who don't like each other trying to score points. Really amateurish crap.

Sums up game as a whole. Amateur. I dont mind Stewart he can be fair less party line as the rest.

23-07-2017, 07:21 AM
These commentators are paid to reflect on whats happening/happened in a match, to be impartial,it's not the first time that he has shown he can't do that when it's related to us, a few of his commentator mates are the same. Getting paid handsomely for doing something they are pretty poor at, its bad enough listening to the anti Hibs nuggets on Sportsound without BT Sport as well now.

Stubbsy2016
23-07-2017, 10:21 AM
Quite like him tbh. Least him Sutton and Stewart seem enthusiastic about Scottish football unlike the pundits on Sky.

lochhibs
24-07-2017, 08:51 PM
craigen's a clown. knows his maths though. managed to add 6 and 2 all by himself. didnt look like he was happy about stewart and sutton ripping him about it though. stewart i dont mind tbh but he was like a dog with a bone about mcgregor's header. sutton says what he sees but likes winding the rest up which makes it worth watching.

24-07-2017, 09:28 PM
craigen's a clown. knows his maths though. managed to add 6 and 2 all by himself. didnt look like he was happy about stewart and sutton ripping him about it though. stewart i dont mind tbh but he was like a dog with a bone about mcgregor's header. sutton says what he sees but likes winding the rest up which makes it worth watching.

Sutton another individual declared bankrupt and now being paid by another de-facto UK monopoly!!

25-07-2017, 07:52 AM

They should look out some old tapes of Dougan,Allison and Clough to learn how to do that with wit and insight.

25-07-2017, 12:15 PM
These commentators are paid to reflect on whats happening/happened in a match, to be impartial,it's not the first time that he has shown he can't do that when it's related to us, a few of his commentator mates are the same. Getting paid handsomely for doing something they are pretty poor at, its bad enough listening to the anti Hibs nuggets on Sportsound without BT Sport as well now.

Yup. He's a bore, and a bigoted bore at that. And by no means the only one. :agree:

25-07-2017, 12:17 PM
They should look out some old tapes of Dougan,Allison and Clough to learn how to do that with wit and insight.

Showing your age, ancient. Used to pity the interviewer when those three got together.

Or any two of them, or any one of them, actually ... :greengrin