PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Hibs/Leeann

givescotlandfreedom
20-07-2017, 01:06 PM
I've just had some German friends visiting including a guy from Cologne who's become a good Hibee. He's got an east terrace stone a while back but had never had the chance to see it so I thought we'd try to see if we could maybe get a look at it today. We went to the reception and the woman there made a couple of phone calls and a few minutes later someone came to take us to it through the tunnel and round the pitch. The boy left us alone to find it and when taking us back we were approached by Leeann in the tunnel and she had a nice wee chat with us about the club and what they were doing here. They were really made up, especially their 8 year old son. Well done Hibs/Leeann, you made them happy and me proud to be a Hibee.

WillowbraeHibby
20-07-2017, 01:23 PM
Good to hear of this... :thumbsup:

Edinburgh
20-07-2017, 01:35 PM
Well done Hibe Pure Class

High-On-Hibs
20-07-2017, 01:41 PM
I've just had some German friends visiting including a guy from Cologne who's become a good Hibee. He's got an east terrace stone a while back but had never had the chance to see it so I thought we'd try to see if we could maybe get a look at it today. We went to the reception and the woman there made a couple of phone calls and a few minutes later someone came to take us to it through the tunnel and round the pitch. The boy left us alone to find it and when taking us back we were approached by Leeann in the tunnel and she had a nice wee chat with us about the club and what they were doing here. They were really made up, especially their 8 year old son. Well done Hibs/Leeann, you made them happy and me proud to be a Hibee.

Like no other club. :top marks

EH54
20-07-2017, 01:42 PM
Brilliant from Hibs.

20-07-2017, 01:45 PM
Brilliant as ever. Well done Leeann and Hibs.

Did you not ask about Stokes?

givescotlandfreedom
20-07-2017, 02:13 PM
Brilliant as ever. Well done Leeann and Hibs.

Did you not ask about Stokes?

Nah I bottled it but it just seemed like business as usual at the stadium.

BullsCloseHibs
20-07-2017, 02:24 PM
Good stuff.

Anyone else notice the sheer amount of tourists in the club shop lately? Every time ive been in there's been more than a good few of them. Good to see :greengrin

Hibby Gav
20-07-2017, 02:29 PM
Leeann is the best signing we have made !

ggtth

kaimendhibs
20-07-2017, 02:31 PM
I've just had some German friends visiting including a guy from Cologne who's become a good Hibee. He's got an east terrace stone a while back but had never had the chance to see it so I thought we'd try to see if we could maybe get a look at it today. We went to the reception and the woman there made a couple of phone calls and a few minutes later someone came to take us to it through the tunnel and round the pitch. The boy left us alone to find it and when taking us back we were approached by Leeann in the tunnel and she had a nice wee chat with us about the club and what they were doing here. They were really made up, especially their 8 year old son. Well done Hibs/Leeann, you made them happy and me proud to be a Hibee.Fantastic [emoji114][emoji114][emoji114][emoji114]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

hibee92
20-07-2017, 02:31 PM

I really am wildly in love with that woman.

Iggy Pope
20-07-2017, 03:23 PM

Could be way off, but is this Julius from Cologne?
Met him and his family in Leuven on the tour and the wee man claimed a couple of souvenirs including Coco Millars trackie top..be nice to think they are all still worshipping. Julius definitely had the necessary distaste for the gunts.

Sean1875
20-07-2017, 03:47 PM
Always great to hear stories like this - top work again Hibs :aok:

givescotlandfreedom
20-07-2017, 04:16 PM
Could be way off, but is this Julius from Cologne?
Met him and his family in Leuven on the tour and the wee man claimed a couple of souvenirs including Coco Millars trackie top..be nice to think they are all still worshipping. Julius definitely had the necessary distaste for the gunts.

Not Julius but I do know him too. He stayed with me for the cup final. He certainly doesn't have a lot of time for Hertz which is quite an admirable quality :)