PDA

View Full Version : Ross County game in Orlando

H18 SFR
18-07-2017, 09:54 PM
Anyone know where I can watch the game on Friday in Orlando?

Anyone else out here wanting to watch it?

Sylar
18-07-2017, 10:12 PM
The Lucky Leprechaun pub on International Drive show most of the UK games (assuming they're still open!) - fine, so long as you have sufficient stomach to ignore all of the green and white hooped memorabilia.

MichelleHibs
18-07-2017, 10:35 PM
Would love to but have some fast passes booked 😂😂

DTS
18-07-2017, 11:27 PM
Totally off subject but any hibs fans going to Disney in Florida ensure to wear your hibs tops my girlfriend is working there this summer and I'm getting almost daily stories of hibs fans speaking to her. Spread the hibs round the world

H18 SFR
18-07-2017, 11:56 PM
Totally off subject but any hibs fans going to Disney in Florida ensure to wear your hibs tops my girlfriend is working there this summer and I'm getting almost daily stories of hibs fans speaking to her. Spread the hibs round the world

Her name isn't Heather is it lol?

speedy_gonzales
19-07-2017, 12:46 AM
Done!
Was wearing the new away top two weeks ago around Disney, even met a fellow Hibby in the queue for Aerosmiths rockin' roller-coaster.
At Universal this week, seen a couple of Hearts top on show today so the away top is coming back out tomorrow!

Basildon Hibs
19-07-2017, 01:35 AM
Done!
Was wearing the new away top two weeks ago around Disney, even met a fellow Hibby in the queue for Aerosmiths rockin' roller-coaster.
At Universal this week, seen a couple of Hearts top on show today so the away top is coming back out tomorrow!

I was in Orlando last week and saw a boy with a Hibs top on in Animal Kingdom (he was with a boy who was wearing a Celtic top). Also saw a Hibs top worn in Universal Studios.😎

essexhibee
19-07-2017, 08:06 AM
I was in Orlando last week and saw a boy with a Hibs top on in Animal Kingdom (he was with a boy who was wearing a Celtic top). Also saw a Hibs top worn in Universal Studios.��

What a coincidence I was also in Florida last week :greengrin . In answer to the OP that bar is still open at I-Drive. Saw lots of celtic tops as was driving past not long after the Linfield game had finished so presume game will be on. Saw a hearts top at the airport on the way back - needless to say he was a short fat bald fella with a rottweiler girlfriend.

Saw a hibs kid at Universal along with two young lads in Dundee Utd away Kits at Animal Kingdom on my travels.

at last 61
20-07-2017, 06:25 PM
Where's she working

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Sammy7nil
20-07-2017, 07:16 PM
Ohhhhhh man. Just booked travel to Dingwall. What farce.

Orlando to Dingwall that is some round trip :greengrin

Pedantic_Hibee
20-07-2017, 07:23 PM
Never mind Orlando, what channel is the game on in Ormiston? BT?

hhibs
20-07-2017, 08:15 PM
Never mind Orlando, what channel is the game on in Ormiston? BT?

Correct , BT 1

Dav1986
20-07-2017, 08:17 PM
Quick question,

I know there are broadcasting rules in the UK for Saturday 3pm games, however I'm in Orlando for the game against celtic at Parkhead. Will there be any places over there showing that game live as they're not tied down by the same rules?

DTS
20-07-2017, 08:27 PM
Where's she working

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

In the Star Wars area

scoopyboy
20-07-2017, 09:06 PM
In the Star Wars area

I was at Hollywood Studios on Tuesday and was on the Star Wars ride three times, had a Hibs polo top on.

Got the biggest soaking of my life on way out of park. Heavens just open up and no time to take cover.

H18 SFR
20-07-2017, 09:26 PM
In the Star Wars area

The girl Heather I spoke to works there. Lovely girl if it was her.

Pedantic_Hibee
21-07-2017, 05:36 AM
I was at Hollywood Studios on Tuesday and was on the Star Wars ride three times, had a Hibs polo top on.

Got the biggest soaking of my life on way out of park. Heavens just open up and no time to take cover.

Ye cannae hide money, eh 😉

brythehibby
21-07-2017, 10:43 AM
Heading out at the start of September so I'll make sure the Hibs top is on in Disney 😁.

When we were over last year I was wearing my Hibs top at one of the parks and some Hun was giving me daggers in the queue for one of the water rides. After we got off they were just coming round and I was able to soak him with one of the water cannons. Boy was soaked from head to toe.

Saturday Boy
21-07-2017, 03:47 PM
Heading out at the start of September so I'll make sure the Hibs top is on in Disney 😁.

When we were over last year I was wearing my Hibs top at one of the parks and some Hun was giving me daggers in the queue for one of the water rides. After we got off they were just coming round and I was able to soak him with one of the water cannons. Boy was soaked from head to toe.

Surely you overdid it, up to his knees would been enough 😉

HH81
21-07-2017, 04:35 PM
There is an Irish bar next to mini golf. That has every game on as I watched derbies in there before.

Orlando is world class was there earlier this year.

Edit... Called Murphy's

Killiehibbie
21-07-2017, 05:12 PM
Done!
At Universal this week, seen a couple of Hearts top on show today so the away top is coming back out tomorrow!I might've been in the same queue only Hibs top I saw in a fortnight, loads of celtic and a couple huns on display.

Nicho87
21-07-2017, 05:23 PM
I'm in New York. Any suggestions

Hibby Bairn
21-07-2017, 05:59 PM
I'm in New York. Any suggestions

River cruise. Empire Stste Building. Broadway Show. Central Park. 9/11 Museum.

Nicho87
21-07-2017, 09:33 PM
River cruise. Empire Stste Building. Broadway Show. Central Park. 9/11 Museum.

Done of all that. None of them beats the hibees.

calumhibee1
22-07-2017, 02:50 AM
Went to the Orlando City game tonight. Standard was half decent, probably marginally better than the SPL, maybe Championship in England level? However as an event/day out it's lightyears ahead of football in Britain. The weather does help a bit with that mind you.

Hibby Bairn
22-07-2017, 07:45 AM
Went to the Orlando City game tonight. Standard was half decent, probably marginally better than the SPL, maybe Championship in England level? However as an event/day out it's lightyears ahead of football in Britain. The weather does help a bit with that mind you.

Agree with all of this. Went to their game v Toronto two weeks ago. Brilliant event. Just a bit bizarre at the happy go lucky attitude at FT after losing 3-1. Being in a league with no relegation helps mind you.

Apart from Kaka and their GK I thought the rest were poor.