PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Leeann Dempster

Sir David Gray
18-07-2017, 05:28 PM
Although I've been on here for a number of years and frequently post on threads created by others, I rarely post my own threads.

However I felt I needed to share just how professional, efficient and true to her word Leeann Dempster is.

I had been waiting for a month for an answer as to how I would be catered for as a guest in hospitality since I'm in a wheelchair and there's currently no wheelchair seating within the hospitality section at Easter Road.

I put forward a solution which would mean I could still attend hospitality but unfortunately I had heard nothing in response after waiting a month as I was advised that this would need approval from safety and security. I emailed Leeann on Sunday as a last resort.

Being an incredibly busy woman I was fully expecting to wait a few days on a reply as I'm sure she gets hundreds of emails every day, most of which would be far more urgent than mine. However I had an email from her first thing yesterday morning advising she had forwarded the email to the appropriate department for a prompt response and reassured me that not only would there be a temporary solution put in place to allow me to attend hospitality in the short term but there would also be a permanent solution found going forward as well.

I was even happier to see an email come through this afternoon from one of the members of staff in hospitality confirming Leeann had passed on my email and that everything had been approved for the solution I had put forward last month and that they look forward to welcoming me to hospitality.

I just feel we are so fortunate to have such a fantastic person at the helm and long may she continue with us as she's worth every penny to this club.

Thanks Leeann.

18-07-2017, 05:48 PM
Great to hear :thumbsup:

This lady is absolutely first class, always putting the fans first. Shes the best thing thats happened to this club in a very long time and she turned this club around. She arrived at us at our lowest point and she has completely transformed the place.

Leeann Dempster, you are top class and I hope you are at this club for a long time to come :thumbsup:

oneone73
18-07-2017, 05:50 PM
It shouldn't have had to go to chief exec level. Request
should have been attended to lower down the food chain.

where'stheslope
18-07-2017, 05:52 PM
That is what makes our Clubs fans love her!

She is not above being approached, and is ready to take action to right wrongs quickly and with very little fuss.

Glad she got you sorted, hope you enjoy your time now.

18-07-2017, 05:52 PM
She deserves some sort of recognition. Sir David Gray's got his knighthood, so what about Lady Leeann or Dame Dempster? Poll anyone?

Sir David Gray
18-07-2017, 06:02 PM

Totally agree, I think a month was far too long to wait on a reply though and I gave them ample opportunity. It's a pity it had to go as high as Leeann but just glad it's been resolved.

pollution
18-07-2017, 06:17 PM
Correct

Sir David Gray
18-07-2017, 06:23 PM
Correct

Who should I have contacted? Just out of interest.

PatHead
18-07-2017, 07:47 PM
Totally agree, I think a month was far too long to wait on a reply though and I gave them ample opportunity. It's a pity it had to go as high as Leeann but just glad it's been resolved.

Even more impressive when she only got back from holiday yesterday.

Nakedmanoncrack
18-07-2017, 07:53 PM

Correct, so while the CEO is getting plaudits there is clearly something wrong in the organisation which she is responsible for in my view.

matty_f
18-07-2017, 07:55 PM
Some folk love a wee moan, eh?

WhileTheChief..
18-07-2017, 07:58 PM
Correct, so while the CEO is getting plaudits there is clearly something wrong in the organisation which she is responsible for in my view.

Takes some doing turning this nice wee tale into a negative about our club. You managed it though :aok:

Sir David Gray
18-07-2017, 08:02 PM
Even more impressive when she only got back from holiday yesterday.

Yeah I thought that might have been the case as I got her out of office on Sunday when I sent the email!

I wouldn't have liked to have seen her inbox yesterday morning.

I just think she's a very impressive woman and I wanted to share that on here. People don't often get feedback unless it's a complaint so I thought it would be good to share something positive.

Carheenlea
18-07-2017, 08:03 PM
I'm sure I'm not alone in not really noticing shortcomings with facilities like the OP had highlighted because being able bodied, along with the guys I go to games with, it doesn't affect me. Now it had been highlighted, it does seem ridiculous though that up to now disabled supporters have not been facilitated adequetly in our hospitality areas, particularly when such good facilities appear to be provided elsewhere in the ground.
Pleased to hear this has been rectified, and it's just what we have come to expect from Ms Dempster.

Is It On....
18-07-2017, 08:05 PM
Football is, in general, run by amateurs (SFA, SPFL are high profile examples) and we are fortunate we have a professional Chief Exec at our football club..and, tin hat on, so are our near neighbours.

Greenworld
18-07-2017, 08:25 PM
What a laugh you are the problem is solved be happy

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

oneone73
18-07-2017, 08:31 PM
What a laugh you are the problem is solved be happy

I'm perfectly chilled thanks mate, looking forward to the season. I just think we could do with improving customer interface; it can't be right that the CEO is having to pick up on something like this. Just wondering though if it's a summer -only problem. Maybe we have fewer staff around in the close season?

Greenworld
18-07-2017, 08:45 PM
I'm perfectly chilled thanks mate, looking forward to the season. I just think we could do with improving customer interface; it can't be right that the CEO is having to pick up on something like this. Just wondering though if it's a summer -only problem. Maybe we have fewer staff around in the close season?
Less staff means more money for players...LD has trimmed the staffing levels but I understand your concerns. However I think she has it under control

Stantons Angel
18-07-2017, 10:12 PM
Some folk love a wee moan, eh?

A WEE moan?

The season aint started yet and the pages are full of them already.

Makes for an interesting season ahead!