PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Arbroath match - ticket question

Pete70
18-07-2017, 03:51 PM
I may have missed this if asked before but is anyone having problems purchasing their own seat for this match?

I added the Montrose game to my ST card last week but my seat is shown on the interactive map as not available for the Arbroath match.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hibs Class
18-07-2017, 04:49 PM
I may have missed this if asked before but is anyone having problems purchasing their own seat for this match?

I added the Montrose game to my ST card last week but my seat is shown on the interactive map as not available for the Arbroath match.

Any help would be appreciated.

Are you logged in when you are looking? If so, it should be showing as ready for you to add to your basket. If you aren't logged in then it won't be showing as available because it is reserved for you!

Billy Whizz
18-07-2017, 04:50 PM
Are you logged in when you are looking? If so, it should be showing as ready for you to add to your basket. If you aren't logged in then it won't be showing as available because it is reserved for you!

I think there's a problem on the site

Hibs Class
18-07-2017, 04:53 PM
I think there's a problem on the site

Just logged in and checked mine, and it is showing as ready to buy. If looking to add your own seat to your ST card you should not need to go anywhere near the interactive map.

Billy Whizz
18-07-2017, 05:01 PM
Just logged in and checked mine, and it is showing as ready to buy. If looking to add your own seat to your ST card you should not need to go anywhere near the interactive map.

Ok ta, I've already got mine, but couldn't buy the people in my network as I usually could

Pete70
18-07-2017, 05:46 PM
Cheers guys. Just logged into my account again. Ticket successfully purchased and added to my ST card. I didn't do anything different to any other time I've purchased cup tickets. May have just been a temporary glitch.

andybev1
18-07-2017, 06:12 PM
oops!

brianmc
18-07-2017, 06:17 PM
I am happy that the ball was in lennon's court and he has not went mad, like some of the fans on social media, and offered money or terms that was not right for the club. I really trust Lennon and the start to the (pre) season has done nothing to change my mind.

Interesting..... But perhaps meant for a different thread? 🤔

andybev1
18-07-2017, 06:18 PM
Interesting..... But perhaps meant for a different thread? ��
LOL Yes it was meant for the church thread . ha ha

andybev1
18-07-2017, 06:24 PM
But as for the problem here, myself and my missus had this problem with the last game against Montrose and she ended up going down to the ground to get our seats that are the same as our season tickets (she would not have had she not been going down anyway to get me the new top). I was signed in and we still could not get our tickets but funny enough the Arbroath (or is it alloa) ones are ready to buy, like last year, through our tickets online
Also I have noticed that tickets bought for the game can win something from the raffle numbers that come up at half time but I have been told that the season ticket numbers are not included in the raffle - is this true. If it is then maybe it is better to get the tickets separately if you wanted to have a chance of winning something - ok it is just a thought but it seems unfair to support the club by buying a ST and being included in the raffle.

I am having trouble editing so sorry if this makes no sense as my cursor is jumping all over the place

Scouse Hibee
18-07-2017, 06:26 PM
Ok ta, I've already got mine, but couldn't buy the people in my network as I usually could

I thought that too but pressed add more tickets after I had assigned my own and my network appeared.