PDA

View Full Version : Stokes been told to make up his mind.

18Hibee75
18-07-2017, 09:28 AM
https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1296490/hibs-hand-anthony-stokes-take-leave-offer/?utm_source=TWITTER&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=SprnklrSUNOrganic&UTMX=Editorial:scotsunsport:FBLink:Statement:Sport

Yes I know, it is the Sun but it is reported by Kenny Millar who is usually very reliable.

Stokes has been offered a contract at hibs and has been told to take it or leave it. Really hope he takes it as I think we could really get the best out of him up here and would be a great partner with Murray. I noticed however in the article it said that if he decides otherwise we will look onto our other targets, any idea who they might be?

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

--------
18-07-2017, 09:51 AM
https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1296490/hibs-hand-anthony-stokes-take-leave-offer/?utm_source=TWITTER&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=SprnklrSUNOrganic&UTMX=Editorial:scotsunsport:FBLink:Statement:Sport

Yes I know, it is the Sun but it is reported by Kenny Millar who is usually very reliable.

Stokes has been offered a contract at hibs and has been told to take it or leave it. Really hope he takes it as I think we could really get the best out of him up here and would be a great partner with Murray. I noticed however in the article it said that if he decides otherwise we will look onto our other targets, any idea who they might be?

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

I hope this is accurate. The business has dragged on too long and I feel he's been holding out on us to use us as a means of getting a better deal elsewhere - or forcing our hand into giving him the better deal ourselves.

Stokes is a very fine player and I will always be grateful to him for the goals he scored in the Cup Final 14 months ago, but we need to finalise the squad quickly and if NL has other targets in view (and he'd be a fool if he hasn't - and he doesn't strike me as being a fool) he needs to be able to get down to business with them and sort something out soon. As it is, their agents (whoever they may be) now know that we're under more pressure having reached this place with our primary target. That may cost us money.

I agree - I'd like to see him back at ER, but not at any price and not coming in late to the squad when the team has begun to gel already. We really need a good striker signed up in the next ten days, IMO.

AlbertK86
18-07-2017, 09:51 AM
Wake up sleepy head 😜😜😜

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

--------
18-07-2017, 09:57 AM
Wake up sleepy head 😜😜😜

Huh? Wassup?

CraigHibee
18-07-2017, 10:11 AM
Huh? Wassup?

was already posted yesterday under "stokes loan" and there have been about 1000 replies :greengrin

--------
18-07-2017, 10:16 AM
was already posted yesterday under "stokes loan" and there have been about 1000 replies :greengrin

Oh. OOPS.

In my defence, I was literally just up and still half asleep.

I stand by what I posted, even if I'm now :blushie:.

Keith_M
18-07-2017, 10:19 AM
Oh. OOPS.

Also in your defence, it wasn't actually you that created the new thread.

:wink:

--------
18-07-2017, 11:00 AM
Also in your defence, it wasn't actually you that created the new thread.

:wink:

Late night, late morning, eyes only half open ..... :greengrin

AlbertK86
18-07-2017, 11:10 AM
Huh? Wassup?

As mentioned it was for the OP !!!

CraigHibee
18-07-2017, 11:30 AM
Oh. OOPS.

Haha you're excused 😀