PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket Question

Fat Stu
17-07-2017, 10:20 AM
Just bought my first season ticket in many years for me and my son in the north lower.

However it didn't ask me for any of his details including DOB etc and the email I have received indicates both tickets will be in my name.

Should I expect a call from hibs or should i contact them first?

Dibben
17-07-2017, 10:22 AM
You can create a profile for him on the ticket site, then add him to your network then assign the ST to him.

I don't recall putting my sons DoB down - but it would be checked when getting used!

Keith_M
17-07-2017, 10:23 AM
Just bought my first season ticket in many years for me and my son in the north lower.

However it didn't ask me for any of his details including DOB etc and the email I have received indicates both tickets will be in my name.

You need to 're-assign' the ticket to him. I had to do that for my dad's ST when I bought it.

If you log in to the ticket site, it's somewhere on there (sorry I can't be more specific as to where exactly)

Fat Stu
17-07-2017, 10:33 AM
Cheers, I presume ok to do after the Event and won't require an email to register. He's only 5 and i don't think he needs 5 million Ugandan dollars or to meet up with hot singles in his area.

Keith_M
17-07-2017, 10:36 AM
Cheers, I presume ok to do after the Event and won't require an email to register. He's only 5 and i don't think he needs 5 million Ugandan dollars or to meet up with hot singles in his area.

I wouldn't worry about that, Stu. 5 million Ugandan Dollars is probably less than his pocket money :wink:

Mainstandman
17-07-2017, 12:24 PM

My sons got his own client ID but I use my
Email as his so I get all the info etc.

Sean1875
17-07-2017, 04:38 PM

I'll take his share then :greengrin

Mibbes Aye
17-07-2017, 05:37 PM

I bought for four this year but wasn't concentrating when I did it and got them all in my name :greengrin

The club emailed me to alert me and I'll pop in to sort it as there's a couple of other things I need to do but in your case it sounds like it can be done online.

madhibee_again
17-07-2017, 05:44 PM
Email the ticket office as he'll have the same client reference as you - happened to me last year. Quick email before the Brondby game did the trick.