PDA

View Full Version : Scott Martin

franck sauzee
16-07-2017, 02:49 PM
Looks to me like he's been learning from SJM how to shield the ball on the pitch. I've always been impressed with him anytime he's been called upon

Pretty Boy
16-07-2017, 02:58 PM
I've raved about him for 2 seasons now but feel he really has to kick on this season if he's to make it at Hibs.

He's got plenty talent, it's really up to him to focus and use it and impose himself when he gets the chance.

Elephant Stone
16-07-2017, 03:05 PM
Looks to me like he's been learning from SJM how to shield the ball on the pitch. I've always been impressed with him anytime he's been called upon

Love it when McGinn does that, if younger players are learning from his technique then that is good news.

1875Sean
16-07-2017, 04:51 PM
Big season for him, if he doesn't get a run in the team this season could be his last

Souter96Mac
16-07-2017, 05:32 PM
Could quite possibly fill Fyvie's position. Big season for him being one of the older of the young prospects

B.H.F.C
16-07-2017, 05:39 PM
At an age that he needs to play. Unless we are hit bad with injuries it's tough to see where he gets the game time he needs.

Sir David Gray
16-07-2017, 06:01 PM
I have a feeling he'll go the same way as Sam Stanton and Alex Harris to be honest.

He's a decent young player but he is 20 years old now and it's 2 and a half years since he made his first team debut and he's only made 13 appearances for the Hibs first team so far. He did spend the majority of the 15/16 season on loan at Forfar but I still feel this is a crucial season for him if he's going to make it at Hibs.

MWHIBBIES
16-07-2017, 06:28 PM
I have a feeling he'll go the same way as Sam Stanton and Alex Harris to be honest.

He's a decent young player but he is 20 years old now and it's 2 and a half years since he made his first team debut and he's only made 13 appearances for the Hibs first team so far. He did spend the majority of the 15/16 season on loan at Forfar but I still feel this is a crucial season for him if he's going to make it at Hibs.Plenty of time for him yet. Even if he just becomes a solid squad player that is fine, not every youth prospect needs to be Scott Brown or bust.