PDA

View Full Version : Fraser Murray

16-07-2017, 09:15 AM
Thought he looked really impressive yesterday, really exciting young player that i'm looking forward to seeing more of. Good to see the likes of him, Shaw, Porteous coming up through the ranks and getting a crack at the first team. Young laddies, with a lot of developing still to do but they certainly looking promising.

Simon Murray, having bagged 2 goals will probably feel a wee bit aggrieved not getting MOTM but certainly don't think anyone would argue about Fraser getting it.

Well done to him. Hopefully he keeps his feet on the ground, works hard and stakes a good claim for a starting place in the next couple of years.

Frogga
16-07-2017, 09:24 AM
When I've seen Fraser play for the u20s he hasn't stood out but he seems to have made the step up with ease. Good on him anyway.

Souter96Mac
16-07-2017, 09:27 AM
Very neat and tidy, linked well in the first half. The sort of player I hoped Shinnie would've been last year, making runs into the box and grabbing goals. I would like him to stay in the fringes of the side and try to make a breakthrough.

bordergreen
16-07-2017, 09:54 AM
Very neat and tidy, linked well in the first half. The sort of player I hoped Shinnie would've been last year, making runs into the box and grabbing goals. I would like him to stay in the fringes of the side and try to make a breakthrough.

His lay off to Simon Murray, then drive in to the box to take the pass and get his goal is what has been needed in the team for some time. Hopefully he can push on as looks very promising. Should be introduced slowly and not relied upon yet though. Don't want too much pressure put on him. Looks a great prospect though.

Baldy Foghorn
16-07-2017, 11:27 AM
Have liked the look of FM since seeing him in development matches.

Composed and skillful, two MOTM awards for the first team already, a real prospect:flag:

B.H.F.C
16-07-2017, 11:41 AM
Thought his contribution to the first goal showed his ability more than anything yesterday. Got the ball in a tight area, quick touch and turn and opened the game up with the pass out to Stevenson. Simple wee things like that make all the difference. I'd have no concerns at all if he was in the team at time this year.

allezsauzee
16-07-2017, 02:05 PM
I think this lad looks a terrific prospect. He'll need to bulk up for playing in the premier league but I'm hoping that we get him on a long term contract if that's not already happened.

franck sauzee
16-07-2017, 04:14 PM
Thought he looked a fantastic prospect. Will be even better when he gets the confidence to run past players too

Dalkeith Boy
16-07-2017, 08:03 PM
The way he plays reminded me of a young Lewis Stevenson!