PDA

View Full Version : ST issues for today

SOLGirl
15-07-2017, 10:53 AM
Trying to buy a ticket for today's game (I know I've left it late but there's plenty seats to go round!). Once logged on eticketing shows that my seat is available but when I select it to buy it doesnt offer an option to add to ticket. I don't have access to a printer and there are no collections. Anyone else have the same issue? If I choose the print at home option, can I just use my phone to scan the barcode at turnstile?

gaz1875
15-07-2017, 10:56 AM
I don't think mine gave an option either it just showed up at the end of the transaction.

jst1875
15-07-2017, 10:57 AM
Trying to buy a ticket for today's game (I know I've left it late but there's plenty seats to go round!). Once logged on eticketing shows that my seat is available but when I select it to buy it doesnt offer an option to add to ticket. I don't have access to a printer and there are no collections. Anyone else have the same issue? If I choose the print at home option, can I just use my phone to scan the barcode at turnstile?

I've scanned the barcode from my phone lots of times

flash
15-07-2017, 10:59 AM
I phoned and they put it on my card.

SOLGirl
15-07-2017, 10:59 AM
I've scanned the barcode from my phone lots of times

Thanks, I'll give that a bash 👍🏼

Big_Franck
15-07-2017, 11:00 AM

Yeah I've used the pdf of the ticket on my phone to gain entry loads of times. Just make sure you zoom in on the barcode and that you turn the screen brightness on your phone right up, it makes it easier for the scanner to read the barcode.

SOLGirl
I phoned and they put it on my card.

Did you get charged the booking fee doing it this way?

franck sauzee

If it won't scan go to one of the doors and they have handheld scanners which will work

SOLGirl
15-07-2017, 11:01 AM
Yeah I've used the pdf of the ticket on my phone to gain entry loads of times. Just make sure you zoom in on the barcode and that you turn the screen brightness on your phone right up, it makes it easier for the scanner to read the barcode.

Thanks for that 👍🏼

flash
15-07-2017, 12:01 PM
Did you get charged the booking fee doing it this way?

Sorry didn't see this. No they didn't.