PDA

View Full Version : Memento of that day in May

SmashinGlass
14-07-2017, 09:57 PM
So, to round off a rather fantastic year, my good lady agreed to be my wife in April (no idea why to be honest). We received a hand crafted fire pit of our own designs from her family as our gift. We chose a silhouette of McCaig's Tower in Oban (where I proposed) and a silhouette of the Edinburgh skyline to go on it. The one bit left was my choice and there's a wee pic of it below. Rather nice if I do say so myself 🏆

Kato
14-07-2017, 10:00 PM
So, to round off a rather fantastic year, my good lady agreed to be my wife in April (no idea why to be honest). We received a hand crafted fire pit of our own designs from her family as our gift. We chose a silhouette of McCaig's Towee in Oban (where I proposed) and a silhouette of the Edinburgh skyline to go on it. The one bit left was my choice and there's a wee pic of it below. Rather nice if I do say so myself 🏆

Congratulations, mate. Looks great. Any chance of a pic of the light it casts?

SmashinGlass
14-07-2017, 10:03 PM
Congratulations, mate. Looks great. Any chance of a pic of the light it casts?

I'll try and get one. Was still dusk when I got this one. Will see what I can do.

greenlex
14-07-2017, 10:10 PM
Fabulous.

Scouse Hibee
14-07-2017, 10:11 PM
So, to round off a rather fantastic year, my good lady agreed to be my wife in April (no idea why to be honest). We received a hand crafted fire pit of our own designs from her family as our gift. We chose a silhouette of McCaig's Tower in Oban (where I proposed) and a silhouette of the Edinburgh skyline to go on it. The one bit left was my choice and there's a wee pic of it below. Rather nice if I do say so myself 🏆

That's pretty smart, cracking idea.

Sir David Gray
14-07-2017, 10:15 PM

That's a pretty cool gift, very different to the norm.

Like it. :aok:

CRAZYHIBBY
14-07-2017, 11:56 PM
At first i thought what ***** is this but after seeing the pic im thinking how bloody awesome is that...id love one of those...congratulations

RIP Bestie
15-07-2017, 12:39 AM
Enjoy her while you can. She will turn out like the rest of them.
If I was you I'd make the most of that fire pit and just keep putting all your money into it.
Oh, congratulations by the way.

GreenLake
15-07-2017, 05:47 AM
Looks brillant.

Nameless
15-07-2017, 07:41 AM
If I was you I'd make the most of that fire pit and just keep putting all your money into it.
I didn't know Frankie Boyle was a Hibby [emoji6]

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Duffys13
15-07-2017, 08:39 AM

Best Hibs net post ever.Most of us read this and nodded.Brilliant.

Bostonhibby
15-07-2017, 08:44 AM

Excellent:aok:

All my wife got me was a couple of blades of grass off the pitch, via an intermediary obviously:wink:

Liam89
15-07-2017, 05:13 PM

What a post. :hilarious

Mick O'Rourke
15-07-2017, 05:27 PM
That is a really bright gift.
I would like one similar, with Stokesy on fire.

Roxyhibee
15-07-2017, 05:34 PM
That is magic.!

hibbydog
15-07-2017, 06:08 PM
One of the most original and best pieces of cup final memorabilia I've seen. Can picture myself having a few beers and staring into that, dreaming of that brilliant day.

Magnificent !!

lyonhibs
15-07-2017, 06:50 PM

Hahaha fantastic.

Deansy
15-07-2017, 07:32 PM
That's a simply stunning gift - would love one myself !

pacorosssco
15-07-2017, 11:38 PM

Very nice and congrats

erin go bragh
16-07-2017, 12:16 PM

Thats a thing of beauty SG . Take a bow son ;)

HibbiesandtheBaddies
16-07-2017, 08:34 PM
Magnificent! Cannae beat a wee fire in the garden of a summers evening.

Even better with Sir David lighting the place up!