PDA

View Full Version : Montrose hibs tv

steelendhibs
14-07-2017, 07:18 PM
In Portugal on my jols. Can I watch the montrose game for a one off fee or do I have to be an international subscriber?

Many thanks in advance

Sir David Gray
14-07-2017, 07:23 PM
You would need to take out a month's subscription but you could cancel it straight after the match finishes.

steelendhibs
14-07-2017, 07:24 PM
You would need to take out a month's subscription but you could cancel it straight after the match finishes.

Cheers

Billy Whizz
14-07-2017, 07:25 PM

It lasts a month, just cancel it before the next months due

steelendhibs
14-07-2017, 08:11 PM
It lasts a month, just cancel it before the next months due

Registered for hibs TV. Got an email confirmation confirming my username and password, which then proceed not to work when I try to login. Checked and double checked, and tried it on two devices.

Billy Whizz
14-07-2017, 08:20 PM
Registered for hibs TV. Got an email confirmation confirming my username and password, which then proceed not to work when I try to login. Checked and double checked, and tried it on two devices.

Maybe waiting on your payment going through?
Just checking you're not using a VPN

steelendhibs
14-07-2017, 08:27 PM
Maybe waiting on your payment going through?
Just checking you're not using a VPN

Doesn't even let me login. Strange.

I will live!!!

Billy Whizz
14-07-2017, 08:31 PM
Doesn't even let me login. Strange.

I will live!!!

Maybe try again tomorrow, may take 24 hours to set up.
Let me know how you get on

greenlex
14-07-2017, 08:36 PM
Go in and make like you are subscribing again. A window will pop up assuming you saved your details. Click on that and you'll be logged in

steelendhibs
14-07-2017, 08:52 PM
Go in and make like you are subscribing again. A window will pop up assuming you saved your details. Click on that and you'll be logged in

Didn't work either mate. I will see if it works tomorrow, but if not the club will miss out on money. Will just have to drink more beside the pool and keep an eye on livescore!

greenlex
14-07-2017, 08:54 PM
Didn't work either mate. I will see if it works tomorrow, but if not the club will miss out on money. Will just have to drink more beside the pool and keep an eye on livescore!

I'm a recent subscriber with similar problems and it defo works for me. Pain in the erse but works...

fife hfc
15-07-2017, 05:12 AM
I have Hibs to and tried to watch Lewis's testimonial here in Spain and it didn't work as it apparently was picking up my location as in the UK with my iPhone so maybe an issue with that. I didn't know how to change it on my phone.

lord bunberry
15-07-2017, 07:45 AM
You've got to subscribe to hibs tv international. I subscribe to hibs tv, but only got audio for the Sunderland game when I was in Mallorca.

steelendhibs
15-07-2017, 09:54 AM
You've got to subscribe to hibs tv international. I subscribe to hibs tv, but only got audio for the Sunderland game when I was in Mallorca.

I am not even getting passed the login stage despite using the details Hibs supplied to me in my confirmation email. Oh well they have lost out on some money, really should be easy and user friendly. Thanks for the tips, but it should be easy enough for anyone to do it otherwise they will continually lose out on money. As I said before no big deal and I will live.

I blame petrie though!!

lord bunberry
15-07-2017, 09:56 AM
I am not even getting passed the login stage despite using the details Hibs supplied to me in my confirmation email. Oh well they have lost out on some money, really should be easy and user friendly. Thanks for the tips, but it should be easy enough for anyone to do it otherwise they will continually lose out on money. As I said before no big deal and I will live.

I blame petrie though!!
Are you using an iPad?

steelendhibs
15-07-2017, 10:20 AM
Are you using an iPad?

Android phone

lord bunberry
15-07-2017, 10:23 AM
Android phone
When you type your password in don't press the login button, press go/return/enter or whatever the button is on your keypad.

fife hfc
15-07-2017, 05:00 PM

I contacted support and they told me I could get the game due to being in Spain but their software was picking me up as being in the UK so only got audio in the end.