PDA

View Full Version : Home Cup Ticket Scheme

madhatter
14-07-2017, 05:45 PM
Maybe this is a stupid question but how do you know you have your ticket assigned to your card? I've left it until quite late to get my ticket for tomorrow's game probably lost my seat and everything...totally my fault just was too casual about doing it. Anyway long story short, I decided I'd do the Home Cup Ticket Scheme just so I can get it for this game and avoid a similar scenario for future Cup games. How do you know the ticket for the game is added to your card etc.? Don't want to turn up at the ground tomorrow looking like a right idiot as my ST card gets rejected!

Cheers.

greenlex
14-07-2017, 05:52 PM
It probably won't for omorrow. Has there been payment taken from wherever your payment is coming from?

iwasthere1972
14-07-2017, 05:57 PM
Maybe this is a stupid question but how do you know you have your ticket assigned to your card? I've left it until quite late to get my ticket for tomorrow's game probably lost my seat and everything...totally my fault just was too casual about doing it. Anyway long story short, I decided I'd do the Home Cup Ticket Scheme just so I can get it for this game and avoid a similar scenario for future Cup games. How do you know the ticket for the game is added to your card etc.? Don't want to turn up at the ground tomorrow looking like a right idiot as my ST card gets rejected!

Cheers.

madhatter
14-07-2017, 05:58 PM
It probably won't for omorrow. Is there's payment been taken from wherever your payment is coming from?

That's what I thought.
Nope, no charge as of yet. I might leave it until tomorrow morning, see how things lie and then just buy a ticket for this game if nothing has happened. It's a pity there is no clear indicator of Cup Scheme Ticket for specific games having been secured or something on the website. Maybe its just me but looks like you are signed up for something and there appears to be no indicator of that other than if you navigate right into your account. Pity a little thing beside the Loyalty Points, Notifications etc. couldn't show Cup Ticket Scheme subscribed or something.

I'll just need to keep an eye on whether I, then, get charged for the game tomorrow after the fact.

greenlex
14-07-2017, 06:03 PM
Maybe one of the away season guys from last season will be better placed to help. I'm sure the payment comes off a good few days before the games and assume the home cup system will be similar.

madhatter
14-07-2017, 06:04 PM

Yeah, I've added my card details into my account but after that there has been nothing, no email, no notification, no acknowledgement. I fully understand I should have done this much earlier but this should work a bit slicker because you are essentially setting up a direct debit which you cannot opt out of but have no clear indicator of when the money is taken and if a ticket for a game has been added to your card (may be speaking out of turn on this one as everyone else who isn't a slacker may have received emails stating game ticket has been added to their card).

Tynie01011973
14-07-2017, 06:06 PM
That's what I thought.
Nope, no charge as of yet. I might leave it until tomorrow morning, see how things lie and then just buy a ticket for this game if nothing has happened. It's a pity there is no clear indicator of Cup Scheme Ticket for specific games having been secured or something on the website. Maybe its just me but looks like you are signed up for something and there appears to be no indicator of that other than if you navigate right into your account. Pity a little thing beside the Loyalty Points, Notifications etc. couldn't show Cup Ticket Scheme subscribed or something.

I'll just need to keep an eye on whether I, then, get charged for the game tomorrow after the fact.

You needed to have signed up for the scheme before tickets went on sale for the game to be added to your card.

I did same earlier this week and no charge had been taken.

Once you enter your bank card details you will get any future cup tickets added.

Aubenas
14-07-2017, 06:09 PM
I'm the same - in "Manage your account" it suggests I'm part of the scheme and records the card from which the money will be taken, but no indication that the money's been taken or that entry is added to the card:dunno::dunno:

Billy Whizz
14-07-2017, 06:10 PM
My payment came off on the 10th
Did you get any acknowledgment from Hibs that you had been accepted into the scheme?

Billy Whizz
14-07-2017, 06:14 PM
I'm the same - in "Manage your account" it suggests I'm part of the scheme and records the card from which the money will be taken, but no indication that the money's been taken or that entry is added to the card:dunno::dunno:

Look in account history and then transaction history, see if you have any recent transactions

madhatter
14-07-2017, 06:23 PM
My payment came off on the 10th
Did you get any acknowledgment from Hibs that you had been accepted into the scheme?

Nothing from Hibs or eticketing after I put card details in.

madhatter
14-07-2017, 06:26 PM
You needed to have signed up for the scheme before tickets went on sale for the game to be added to your card.

I did same earlier this week and no charge had been taken.

Once you enter your bank card details you will get any future cup tickets added.

Thanks. I'll check again tomorrow and just buy a ticket (hopefully in my seat!) should the situation be the same.

Aubenas
14-07-2017, 06:26 PM
Look in account history and then transaction history, see if you have any recent transactions

Thanks Billy - checked and aok - Arbroath ticket already purchased as well! :aok:

Billy Whizz
14-07-2017, 06:30 PM
Thanks Billy - checked and aok - Arbroath ticket already purchased as well! :aok:

Glad you're sorted Aubenas!

semaj64
14-07-2017, 08:21 PM

Cheers.

I signed up and got a allocated on season Ticket for Arbroath game but not Tomorrows. My daughter's was not allocated any. I phoned Ticket office and they add tickets there and then at the discounted price. Worth giving a phone or popping to the office before the game

Mathias Jack
15-07-2017, 10:56 AM
Last minute decision to go to the game today. The official club Twitter thread said I can add the game to my ST card, but on the delivery options, there isn't an add to ST card option. And my seat is still available for purchase. Any suggestions?

SOLGirl
15-07-2017, 11:06 AM
Last minute decision to go to the game today. The official club Twitter thread said I can add the game to my ST card, but on the delivery options, there isn't an add to ST card option. And my seat is still available for purchase. Any suggestions?

I just posted this on another thread. I tweeted Hibs who said that option should be available- it isn't. It wasn't a particularly helpful response from them TBH. When I asked on the other thread I got a few responses suggesting to opt for print at home then use your phone to scan the barcode at the turnstile. Make sure you zoom in and turn brightness up full. Hopefully it works!

Mathias Jack
15-07-2017, 11:08 AM
I just posted this on another thread. I tweeted Hibs who said that option should be available- it isn't. It wasn't a particularly helpful response from them TBH. When I asked on the other thread I got a few responses suggesting to opt for print at home then use your phone to scan the barcode at the turnstile. Make sure you zoom in and turn brightness up full. Hopefully it works!

Cheers mate, I thought I was going mad! I'll give that a bash!

madhatter
25-07-2017, 04:30 PM
This is getting stupid, I can't see any charge from this. So again, I'll need to manually buy my ticket for tonight's game...

eticketing site is absolute garbage. I regret signing up to this scheme now.

Onceinawhile
25-07-2017, 05:47 PM
This is getting stupid, I can't see any charge from this. So again, I'll need to manually buy my ticket for tonight's game...

eticketing site is absolute garbage. I regret signing up to this scheme now.

Are you sure you Did?

brianmc
25-07-2017, 05:52 PM

Was there not a deadline for buying your own season ticket seats? Which had passed by the time you were trying to add your seat to the card. Most likely that seat had been bought by someone else?

madhatter
25-07-2017, 09:51 PM
Are you sure you Did?

did what? My card details are on the cup scheme section so yes I definitely signed up to the scheme. I'll be contacting ticketing tomorrow as adding to ST card also failed today so it meant I, amongst others, had to stand outside for the first 5-10mins getting a printed ticket from the ticket office.

As I said eticketing is a joke. Website looks really dated beyond the login!