PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: MONTROSE TICKETS ON SALE

RSS Bot
12-07-2017, 05:00 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7671)

Souter96Mac
12-07-2017, 05:01 PM
I'll be there! Can't wait :)

Keith_M
12-07-2017, 06:40 PM
Jeez, we've hardly sold any tickets so far...

SChibs
12-07-2017, 08:05 PM
Will be lots of walk ups similar to last Sunday I'd imagine

cabbageandribs1875
13-07-2017, 01:10 AM
must be a lot of folk away on holiday for the montrose game on saturday, the Arbroath game on the tues night(25th) looks a lot more healthier

BegbieHSC
13-07-2017, 10:57 AM
I'm sorry, but looking on eticketing, the ticket uptake from fans is absolutely disgraceful.

I know we're all pissed about the transfer window so far, but come on - we've came out in numbers for much worse.

Get a grip!

lugz
13-07-2017, 11:04 AM
Think the attendance shows peoples attitude towards the competition and just how stupid an idea the group stages are.

BegbieHSC
13-07-2017, 11:10 AM
Think the attendance shows peoples attitude towards the competition and just how stupid an idea the group stages are.

Tbh, i don't think we as fans should effectively boycott a competition that some are not satisfied with the format of. The team wants to compete, so we should back them.

The numbers right now are absolutely disgraceful.

TamHibs
13-07-2017, 11:11 AM
must be a lot of folk away on holiday for the montrose game on saturday, the Arbroath game on the tues night(25th) looks a lot more healthier

I think season ticket seats are still reserved just now for the Arbroath game.

BegbieHSC
13-07-2017, 11:15 AM

I think so...

BlackSheep
13-07-2017, 11:17 AM

Yup til next wednesday.

renato
13-07-2017, 11:19 AM
I'm on holiday from Saturday, loads will be in the same boat.

BegbieHSC
13-07-2017, 11:21 AM
I don't mean to go on, but I can't believe that even Sections 5 and 41 are pretty much empty (the first ones to sell out regularly .)

Also find it odd how low the ticket uptake for the new Singing Section is.

I really can't think of any reasonable excuses why so many would stay away.

BegbieHSC
13-07-2017, 11:22 AM
I get that some are on holiday, but surely not 3/4 of our season ticket holders?

Keith_M
13-07-2017, 11:23 AM
Looking at the current sales, I think we'll be lucky to break 5k.

Looks like people aren't exactly enamoured with this competition, or maybe just the new league format.

B.H.F.C
13-07-2017, 11:23 AM
Tbh, i don't think we as fans should effectively boycott a competition that some are not satisfied with the format of. The team wants to compete, so we should back them.

The numbers right now are absolutely disgraceful.

Have attendances for the early rounds of the league cup ever been decent?

SunshineOnLeith
13-07-2017, 11:25 AM
I don't mean to go on, but I can't believe that even Sections 5 and 41 are pretty much empty (the first ones to sell out regularly .)

Didn't realise we needed an excuse not to attend a football match.

Since90+2
13-07-2017, 11:27 AM
The new format for the League cup has not exactly caught the imagination of most fans. A good percentage will probably view this in the same way as a pre season friendly.

BegbieHSC
13-07-2017, 11:36 AM
Didn't realise we needed an excuse not to attend a football match.

I'm not looking for individual excuses.

I just don't get the collective apathy towards a competitive game.

Hibby70
13-07-2017, 12:01 PM
I'm not looking for individual excuses.

I just don't get the collective apathy towards a competitive game.

Could 21.5.16 actually be playing a part in this? Is our focus as fans now just winning the league 😀

Golden Bear
13-07-2017, 12:24 PM

Its far too early for competitive fitba, summer football out.

:devil:

Souter96Mac
13-07-2017, 12:26 PM
Overtime there's a reply on this thread and i refresh the page and see 'Official Site' i get all :hyper dying for some news today

Hermit Crab
13-07-2017, 12:28 PM
I'm sorry, but looking on eticketing, the ticket uptake from fans is absolutely disgraceful.

I know we're all pissed about the transfer window so far, but come on - we've came out in numbers for much worse.

Get a grip!

The poor uptake will have nothing to with the lack of transfers. Have you thought about the fact that its the holiday period, schools are off and lots of people are away just now. Same for most teams, not just Hibs.

marinello59
13-07-2017, 12:34 PM

Get a grip!

Blame the cretins who decided to revive group sections in the League Cup, they are simply not attractive fixtures.

Hermit Crab
13-07-2017, 12:38 PM
Blame the cretins who decided to revive group sections in the League Cup, they are simply not attractive fixtures.

And certainly not "regionalised" like they say it is. Same group as RC, Montrose and Arbroath. :rolleyes:

Hearts equally shafted will Elgin and Peterhead in their group. :rolleyes:

marinello59
13-07-2017, 12:40 PM
And certainly not "regionalised" like they say it is. Same group as RC, Montrose and Arbroath. :rolleyes:

Hearts equally shafted will Elgin and Peterhead in their group. :rolleyes:

Crazy isn't it? I'd scrap them now and go back to a straight knockout competition decided on the day.

Scouse Hibee
13-07-2017, 12:43 PM

I love the way you think people need a reasonable excuse.

Hermit Crab
13-07-2017, 12:43 PM
Crazy isn't it? I'd scrap them now and go back to a straight knockout competition decided on the day.

All cup competitions should be like that. Especially the European comps. No seedings, no country protection. All names into a pot and drawn randomly and if Barcelona meet Real Madrid in the early rounds then tough titties. Just like if We draw Hearts in round 1 of the league cup or Scottish, or if The ugly sisters get drawn together. Tough, get on with it.

BegbieHSC
13-07-2017, 01:07 PM
I love the way you think people need a reasonable excuse.

I've made clear in previous posts that nor do I want or expect reasonable individual excuses. I'm sure there are many reasons why people can't/aren't going to this game.

I guess I'm just disappointed, and expect a bit more enthusiasm for what is a competitive home fixture. I guess some consider this to be more a pre-season game, which I totally accept, and responsibility lies centrally with the governing forces of the game - especially with the bizarre North/South divide, and how Edinburgh CIty are considering a Southern side, and us/Hertz a Northern side.

Just a bit shocked at how low this turnout will be, especially given our outstanding and record breaking season ticket sales.

GreenCastle
13-07-2017, 03:10 PM
It will be a low turn out. Anyone with a sense of Scottish football will understand that.

It's not an attractive fixture and many see it as a pre-season game.

If it had been included in the ST then the crowd much higher.

I'm going Saturday but I can understand others who aren't - all attendances will be low in group stages for many teams.

Albanian Hibs
13-07-2017, 04:18 PM

Get a grip!

In Albania and not back til tomorrow night. Not bought our tickets yet. Not sure if I am going or not. Will wait and see how I feel (and how much holiday washing I have to do 😉) by Sat lunch time.

Famous Fiver
13-07-2017, 04:22 PM
I seem to be in a minority on this thread.

I am going on Saturday.

iwasthere1972
13-07-2017, 04:24 PM
Majority of fans won't be interested in the League Cup until we, hopefully, reach the knockout rounds. The league format is not that attractive and I can see why it will be a low turnout.

I'll be there. :aok:

Hermit Crab
13-07-2017, 04:37 PM
I've made clear in previous posts that nor do I want or expect reasonable individual excuses. I'm sure there are many reasons why people can't/aren't going to this game.

I guess I'm just disappointed, and expect a bit more enthusiasm for what is a competitive home fixture. I guess some consider this to be more a pre-season game, which I totally accept, and responsibility lies centrally with the governing forces of the game - especially with the bizarre North/South divide, and how Edinburgh CIty are considering a Southern side, and us/Hertz a Northern side.

Just a bit shocked at how low this turnout will be, especially given our outstanding and record breaking season ticket sales.

I don't know why you're so disappointed, we barely got 8000 for LS testimonial and the 1061 Sunderland fans boosted the attendance a bit taking it over 9000.

Radium
13-07-2017, 04:43 PM
Working and can't get time off as others are on holiday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scouse Hibee
13-07-2017, 06:24 PM
Still on holiday so won't be there on Saturday, pretty sure thousands of other ST holders will be in the same boat.

Ringothedog
13-07-2017, 06:27 PM
There will be around 7500 on Saturday, there is no rush to buy your ticket as there will be plenty seats available on the day.

Hibernia&Alba
13-07-2017, 06:34 PM
Looking forward to a proper game and a new season :flag: