PDA

View Full Version : ***Kicks for Kids Season Ticket Fundraiser Season 17-18***44 Tickets Purchased***

FranckSuzy
11-07-2017, 11:37 AM

Above is a picture from Lewis' testimonial on Sunday, where his son's football team played on the pitch at half-time (above in blue/yellow) whilst the other players were children from the Multi Cultural Family Base (MCFB), who receive Kicks for Kids STs. The opportunity came about as Lewis has very generously offered part of the proceeds from his testimonial year to Leith Links and we were asked if we knew of any other children who would like to take part. The MCFB group consisted of Black Ethnic Minority (BME) children (including Syrian refugees) plus local children so to say they were excited is an understatement AND they also got new strips for the occasion so greatly enjoyed the day :top marks

For those who don't know, Leith Links was formed in 2013 to collect donations so Kicks for Kids season tickets can be purchased and allocated to children's groups and clubs. Since then, over £50,000 has been donated by our wonderful support and 589 KfK STs have been purchased meaning many more children - who wouldn't normally be able to go to games - have attended Easter Road and joined our family :thumbsup:

It's now the time for the upcoming season's fundraiser and if you would like to contribute - and no matter how small the donation is - it will be gratefully received. Payment can be made on a one-off basis by PayPal (leithlinks@live.co.uk), bank transfer, cheque, cash or if you are able, by monthly Standing Order or Direct Debit. For example, £6.25 per month will purchase one Kicks for Kids season ticket outright but any amount is welcome. Please PM me or email leithlinks@live.co.uk (leithlinks@live.co.uk) for more details. Contributors can also nominate specific *groups who they think would benefit from tickets and Hibs will contact them.

There are many people I would like to thank for their support as this wonderful success story would be nothing without our fans. To everyone who has provided assistance, items for auction, financial backing or words of encouragement - I am extremely grateful. Thanks to everyone on hibs.net also for allowing the fundraisers and for continually backing the cause :not worth GGTTH.

*Thank you letters from the charities and groups who have previously received KfK tickets can be found here: http://leithlinks4kids.com/social-media/feedback/ (http://leithlinks4kids.com/social-media/feedback/)

***After a meeting with Hibs a couple of weeks ago, I was advised that there might be a limit on the number of KfK STs that can be purchased this season and therefore, aiming for a maximum of 200 tickets - at the moment - may be a good compromise until Hibs confirm the details. If additional funds are received, the donations could be used for one-off match tickets or Hibs scarves etc but I will keep everyone updated of how near (or far!) we are from that number and take it from there***

Peevemor
11-07-2017, 11:39 AM
:top marks Great stuff!

FranckSuzy
11-07-2017, 07:06 PM
Thanks to donations already received, we have enough funds for *123 KfK STs already, including 16 from kind .netters! :not worth :not worth :not worth

Admins: please can you update the thread title to 16 tickets bought? :thumbsup:

*Meant to say that this sum includes £1,917 from The Bounce, raised in memory of Shaun McKinley, Big G's son :applause:

BSEJVT
11-07-2017, 08:54 PM
Keep up the good work Susan!

FranckSuzy
11-07-2017, 10:29 PM
Another £75 has been received so admins, please can you update the thread title to 17 KfK STs? :thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
12-07-2017, 05:59 PM
Over £525 was received today alone, including enough for 4 tickets from .netters, taking us up to 129 KfK STs :thumbsup:

Admins: please can you update the thread title to show 21 KfK STs? :aok:

FranckSuzy
14-07-2017, 02:06 PM
Bump 😉

FranckSuzy
18-07-2017, 10:39 AM
Over £500 has been received over the last few days, taking us up to 136 KfK STS :thumbsup:

Admins: please can you update the thread title to show 21 KfK STs from kind .netters? :aok:

DaveF
18-07-2017, 10:42 AM
Done.

Suzy, I will pay in that 50 as promised on Thursday. Will PM you when transferred.

FranckSuzy
18-07-2017, 03:14 PM
Done.

Suzy, I will pay in that 50 as promised on Thursday. Will PM you when transferred.

Thanks Dave x 2 :greengrin

£450 has been received this afternoon alone, taking us up to 141 KfK STs :not worth

Admins: please can you update the thread title to 23? :thumbsup:

Ronniekirk
18-07-2017, 03:30 PM
Will get round to contributing when back my holidays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loopz
19-07-2017, 10:09 AM
Bump 😉

I won my Fantasy football league last season and part of my prize money will be used for a KfK ticket. Will catch you in Hibs club before Partick game. Well done FS for all your hard work.

HFCdeb
19-07-2017, 10:32 AM

Above is a picture from Lewis' testimonial on Sunday, where his son's football team played on the pitch at half-time (above in blue/yellow) whilst the other players were children from the Multi Cultural Family Base (MCFB), who receive Kicks for Kids STs. The opportunity came about as Lewis has very generously offered part of the proceeds from his testimonial year to Leith Links and we were asked if we knew of any other children who would like to take part. The MCFB group consisted of Black Ethnic Minority (BME) children (including Syrian refugees) plus local children so to say they were excited is an understatement AND they also got new strips for the occasion so greatly enjoyed the day :top marks

For those who don't know, Leith Links was formed in 2013 to collect donations so Kicks for Kids season tickets can be purchased and allocated to children's groups and clubs. Since then, over £50,000 has been donated by our wonderful support and 589 KfK STs have been purchased meaning many more children - who wouldn't normally be able to go to games - have attended Easter Road and joined our family :thumbsup:

It's now the time for the upcoming season's fundraiser and if you would like to contribute - and no matter how small the donation is - it will be gratefully received. Payment can be made on a one-off basis by PayPal (leithlinks@live.co.uk), bank transfer, cheque, cash or if you are able, by monthly Standing Order or Direct Debit. For example, £6.25 per month will purchase one Kicks for Kids season ticket outright but any amount is welcome. Please PM me or email leithlinks@live.co.uk (leithlinks@live.co.uk) for more details. Contributors can also nominate specific *groups who they think would benefit from tickets and Hibs will contact them.

There are many people I would like to thank for their support as this wonderful success story would be nothing without our fans. To everyone who has provided assistance, items for auction, financial backing or words of encouragement - I am extremely grateful. Thanks to everyone on hibs.net also for allowing the fundraisers and for continually backing the cause :not worth GGTTH.

*Thank you letters from the charities and groups who have previously received KfK tickets can be found here: http://leithlinks4kids.com/social-media/feedback/ (http://leithlinks4kids.com/social-media/feedback/)

***After a meeting with Hibs a couple of weeks ago, I was advised that there might be a limit on the number of KfK STs that can be purchased this season and therefore, aiming for a maximum of 200 tickets - at the moment - may be a good compromise until Hibs confirm the details. If additional funds are received, the donations could be used for one-off match tickets or Hibs scarves etc but I will keep everyone updated of how near (or far!) we are from that number and take it from there***

This might be a stupid question but I can't find the answer on the Hibs website on my mobile, how much is a child season ticket? I'm assuming £75 if £6.25 p/m buys one ticket? I'd rather just give the money up front than pay in instalments.

FranckSuzy
19-07-2017, 11:07 PM
This might be a stupid question but I can't find the answer on the Hibs website on my mobile, how much is a child season ticket? I'm assuming £75 if £6.25 p/m buys one ticket? I'd rather just give the money up front than pay in instalments.

Hi, sorry for the late reply. Each KfK ST costs £75, whether it's for an adult or child :aok:

Thanks very much for your interest and GGTTH.

FranckSuzy
19-07-2017, 11:08 PM
£150 has been received this afternoon alone, taking us up to 143 KfK STs :not worth

Admins: please can you update the thread title to 23? :thumbsup:

Will get round to contributing when back my holidays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many thanks, Ronnie :aok:

FranckSuzy
19-07-2017, 11:09 PM
I won my Fantasy football league last season and part of my prize money will be used for a KfK ticket. Will catch you in Hibs club before Partick game. Well done FS for all your hard work.

Thank you very much :thumbsup:

sleeping giant
19-07-2017, 11:16 PM
Suzy , this is excellent . What an achievement.
Please PM me the direct debit details and I will set it up.

Apologies if the details are in you OP bit I'm pished and have read it 3 times so I'm sure it's not :-)

Heartwarming stuff indeed.
Well done again.
Apologies for not doing this sooner.

sleeping giant
19-07-2017, 11:24 PM
Another thing .

Suzy has raised 50k and I'm also sure that this site must have donated the same over the years or thereabouts.

That is utterly fantastic and the people involved should be congratulated.

Very impressive .
Well done to all involved.

I could greet :greengrin

FranckSuzy
20-07-2017, 09:24 PM
Suzy , this is excellent . What an achievement.
Please PM me the direct debit details and I will set it up.

Apologies if the details are in you OP bit I'm pished and have read it 3 times so I'm sure it's not :-)

Heartwarming stuff indeed.
Well done again.
Apologies for not doing this sooner.

Another thing .

Suzy has raised 50k and I'm also sure that this site must have donated the same over the years or thereabouts.

That is utterly fantastic and the people involved should be congratulated.

Very impressive .
Well done to all involved.

I could greet :greengrin

:tee hee:

Nice one, J, will send them on to you :aok:

Many thanks also to the Milton Mowbray HSC for their kind donation of £150, taking us up to 145 KfK STs :not worth

Admins: please can you update the thread title to 23? :flag:

Scouse Hibee
20-07-2017, 09:31 PM
I will send you £75 in next few days Susan by PayPal.

DaveF
23-07-2017, 07:54 PM
Done.

Right, well in keeping with Hibs and the never ending 'tomorrow', today is now Thursday :greengrin and I've transferred £50 in via paypal.

Be grateful is you could confirm receipt please?

Ta.

hibbysam
23-07-2017, 07:59 PM
:tee hee:

Nice one, J, will send them on to you :aok:

Many thanks also to the Milton Mowbray HSC for their kind donation of £150, taking us up to 145 KfK STs :not worth

Admins: please can you update the thread title to 23? :flag:

Hi FS,

Been following with interest at the overwhelming generosity from our fans yet again.

Out of curiosity, if we have bought 145 KfK season tickets, why has the title only to show 23? I'm sure I'm missing something but can't quite see what lol.

I'll be donating on payday anyway as it's an outstanding cause.

FranckSuzy
23-07-2017, 08:55 PM
Right, well in keeping with Hibs and the never ending 'tomorrow', today is now Thursday :greengrin and I've transferred £50 in via paypal.

Be grateful is you could confirm receipt please?

Ta.

Got it Dave, thank you :thumbsup:

Please ignore the PM with the bank a/c details :tee hee:

FranckSuzy
23-07-2017, 08:58 PM
Hi FS,

Been following with interest at the overwhelming generosity from our fans yet again.

Out of curiosity, if we have bought 145 KfK season tickets, why has the title only to show 23? I'm sure I'm missing something but can't quite see what lol.

I'll be donating on payday anyway as it's an outstanding cause.

Absolutely :agree: :thumbsup:

The thread title shows the number of tickets bought by .netters, as this was the way it was done when .net ran their own KfK fundraiser. I kept it up as I think it's nice for posters to see how many are bought by 'us' but in the body of the message I like to update everyone on the total number to show, yet again, just how generous our fans are :not worth

Itsnoteasy
23-07-2017, 09:06 PM
Please PM me bank details FS.
My 79yr old father recently passed away & I asked mourners to donate for KFK.
I am delighted that there generosity will allow for me to give you the funds for 3 season tickets

R.I.P Dad

GGTTH

cammy1969
26-07-2017, 09:11 PM
Suzy is it still lethlinks@live.co.uk from PayPal if so I will send £150 to purchase a couple of tickets.

What a fantastic job u do

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jonnyboy
26-07-2017, 09:15 PM
Suzy is it still lethlinks@live.co.uk from PayPal if so I will send £150 to purchase a couple of tickets.

What a fantastic job u do

Susan doesn't seem to be online at the minute so I'll take the liberty of answering yes to your question, cammy.

Good on you buddy :aok:

sleeping giant
26-07-2017, 09:40 PM
Suzy is on Holiday :-)

That's mine done too FS.

cammy1969
26-07-2017, 09:43 PM
Susan doesn't seem to be online at the minute so I'll take the liberty of answering yes to your question, cammy.

Good on you buddy :aok:

Thanks Jonny boy I thought it would till be just wanted to double check will send now

BoomtownHibees
26-07-2017, 09:45 PM
I am delighted that there generosity will allow for me to give you the funds for 3 season tickets

R.I.P Dad

GGTTH

Great gesture.

Sorry for your loss.

cammy1969
26-07-2017, 09:47 PM
Suzy that's £150 sent for the kids well done on your hard work time and deadication total respect GGTTH

007 Mickey Weir
26-07-2017, 10:09 PM
Let's keep this going. Give kids the chance to have a great day out and start a love for mighty cabbage. GGTTH

FranckSuzy
28-07-2017, 01:18 PM

R.I.P Dad

GGTTH

Apologies for the late reply and I'm sorry to hear the news about your dad.

Thank you very much for thinking of Kicks for Kids at this sad time and I'll PM you the bank details now :aok:

Edit: sorry but I can't PM from my phone for some reason. If you wouldn't mind emailing leithlinks@live.co.uk, I will send you the details that way. Thanks again.

FranckSuzy
28-07-2017, 01:19 PM
Suzy that's £150 sent for the kids well done on your hard work time and deadication total respect GGTTH

Received, many thanks J :aok:

FranckSuzy
28-07-2017, 01:22 PM
Suzy is on Holiday :-)

That's mine done too FS.

Thanks J, will confirm receipt when I'm home :thumbsup:

GreenCastle
31-07-2017, 03:31 PM
Suzy - just sent you a PM but said inbox full. Let me know when cleared and will resend.

Thanks

FranckSuzy
01-08-2017, 11:58 AM
Suzy - just sent you a PM but said inbox full. Let me know when cleared and will resend.

Thanks

Sorted :thumbsup:

hibbysam
01-08-2017, 03:29 PM
Absolutely :agree: :thumbsup:

The thread title shows the number of tickets bought by .netters, as this was the way it was done when .net ran their own KfK fundraiser. I kept it up as I think it's nice for posters to see how many are bought by 'us' but in the body of the message I like to update everyone on the total number to show, yet again, just how generous our fans are :not worth

Thanks for answering that. I imagined it would be something like that. Outstanding figures and schemes like this are genuine reasons why most of us have so much admiration for a club like Hibs.

GreenCastle
01-08-2017, 03:31 PM
Sorted :thumbsup:

Sent

FranckSuzy
01-08-2017, 07:26 PM
Thanks for answering that. I imagined it would be something like that. Outstanding figures and schemes like this are genuine reasons why most of us have so much admiration for a club like Hibs.

:top marks

Sent

:aok:

Donations have been received from the wonderful .netters for another 3 KfK tickets, taking us up to 148 in total :not worth

Admins: please can you update the thread title to 26? :thumbsup:

Eyrie
01-08-2017, 08:03 PM
Is the 26 tickets based only on responses to this thread, or does it include .netters who donate by DD every month?

FranckSuzy
01-08-2017, 10:09 PM
Is the 26 tickets based only on responses to this thread, or does it include .netters who donate by DD every month?

You are quite correct in that, wrongly perhaps, the thread title 'only' shows the contributions made in response to this thread BUT the overall total reflects all of the tickets that will be purchased, including those made up by DD/standing orders set-up by our generous, loyal supporters :not worth

I hope that's OK and does not diminish the contributions made monthly but it can be quite tricky to separate them all out :aok:

Eyrie
01-08-2017, 10:27 PM
You are quite correct in that, wrongly perhaps, the thread title 'only' shows the contributions made in response to this thread BUT the overall total reflects all of the tickets that will be purchased, including those made up by DD/standing orders set-up by our generous, loyal supporters :not worth

I hope that's OK and does not diminish the contributions made monthly but it can be quite tricky to separate them all out :aok:

Just curious, and appreciate that there are practical issues in working out which DDs are .net, Bounce, both or neither.

The main thing is it's all for a good cause. Paying the DD is the easy bit, so thanks again for all your hard work on administering it.

FranckSuzy
01-08-2017, 10:54 PM
Just curious, and appreciate that there are practical issues in working out which DDs are .net, Bounce, both or neither.

The main thing is it's all for a good cause. Paying the DD is the easy bit, so thanks again for all your hard work on administering it.

It's an absolute pleasure and I'm heading down to ER tomorrow to purchase the *first batch of tickets i.e., 93 :thumbsup:

*Having an issue with the bank when I try to access a large sum of cash but if I can sort it out tomorrow then it's be the whole 148 :not worth

GORDONSMITH7
01-08-2017, 11:16 PM
It's an absolute pleasure and I'm heading down to ER tomorrow to purchase the *first batch of tickets i.e., 93 :thumbsup:

*Having an issue with the bank when I try to access a large sum of cash but if I can sort it out tomorrow then it's be the whole 148 :not worth

Utter quality amigo. Shaun would be proud of the season tickets in his memory.

GGTTH

BIG G

FranckSuzy
01-08-2017, 11:19 PM
Utter quality amigo. Shaun would be proud of the season tickets in his memory.

GGTTH

BIG G

Thanks Big G, that means a lot. The guys on the Bounce did Shaun proud with their collection and young people at the Multi Cultural Family Base and Street Soccer Scotland will benefit from their kindness :not worth

GORDONSMITH7
01-08-2017, 11:33 PM
Thanks Big G, that means a lot. The guys on the Bounce did Shaun proud with their collection and young people at the Multi Cultural Family Base and Street Soccer Scotland will benefit from their kindness :not worth

My amigos on the Bounce are making it an annual collection in Shauns memory to benefit these less better off bairns. I have to say that the generosity of punters on hibs .net, Bounce and individuals who do not frequent websites is really quite remarkable. Well done them but more importantly, well done you Susan.

GGTTH

BIG G

cocteautwin
02-08-2017, 05:05 AM
Another couple of tickets donated this morning. Fingers crossed for an amazing season and a whole load of new young Hibbies.

FranckSuzy
02-08-2017, 08:02 AM
My amigos on the Bounce are making it an annual collection in Shauns memory to benefit these less better off bairns. I have to say that the generosity of punters on hibs .net, Bounce and individuals who do not frequent websites is really quite remarkable. Well done them but more importantly, well done you Susan.

GGTTH

BIG G

It's an absolute pleasure Big G and what a gesture from the Bounce :thumbsup: Hibs class indeed.

FranckSuzy
02-08-2017, 08:31 AM
Another couple of tickets donated this morning. Fingers crossed for an amazing season and a whole load of new young Hibbies.

Received, many thanks :thumbsup: That's 150 KfK STs that can now be purchased :not worth

Admins: please can you update the thread title to 28? :aok:

FranckSuzy
02-08-2017, 08:55 AM
I received this lovely 'thank you' from Drylaw YPC recently and it shows the difference these tickets make to the lives of young fans :thumbsup:

"I am emailing to thank you for the tickets received for all the Hibs matches throughout the season 2016/17.

The tickets were used for young people from the young people’s centres and young people being looked after at home. All of the young people involved have thoroughly enjoyed the matches.

Both staff and young people continue to be grateful for the opportunity and experience. The young people especially were keen to be involved and have gained much from supporting a local team.

We look forward to watching Hibs play in the Scottish Premiership season coming".

FranckSuzy
02-08-2017, 02:58 PM
150 KfK STs were purchased today :thumbsup:

GreenCastle
02-08-2017, 04:18 PM

Just sent a donation for another ticket to be bought - let me know you received it ok :aok:

Hope others keep supporting this allowing others to visit ER :top marks

SirDavidsNapper
02-08-2017, 04:57 PM

👏👏👏👏👏

007 Mickey Weir
02-08-2017, 09:36 PM

Where will the kids be sitting this year?

Jonnyboy
02-08-2017, 09:38 PM

That is truly phenominal, S :not worth

FranckSuzy
02-08-2017, 10:38 PM
Just sent a donation for another ticket to be bought - let me know you received it ok :aok:

Hope others keep supporting this allowing others to visit ER :top marks

MR? If so, safely received thank you :thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
02-08-2017, 10:42 PM
Where will the kids be sitting this year?

The tickets will be in the East, top left as you look at it, as far as I know. I had to leave the staff in the TO to sort it out later as there was rather a large queue forming and being behind the person buying 150 STs wouldn't be much fun :thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
02-08-2017, 10:46 PM
£600 was donated today by our wonderful fans :thumbsup: That's 158 KfK STs in total and 29 from generous .netters.

Admins, please can you update the thread title to 29 please? :aok:

brog
03-08-2017, 10:16 AM
Suzy, I tried to buy my usual ticket by bank transfer but it didn't work. Didn't recognise sort code. Could you please pm me with updated details, many thanks.

brog
04-08-2017, 03:59 PM
Suzy, I tried to buy my usual ticket by bank transfer but it didn't work. Didn't recognise sort code. Could you please pm me with updated details, many thanks.

Suzy, I sorted it. Please confirm receipt when you get a chance. All the best & outstanding work as usual.

FranckSuzy
05-08-2017, 12:50 PM
Suzy, I sorted it. Please confirm receipt when you get a chance. All the best & outstanding work as usual.

Sorry B, been away for a few days so just saw your post. I will confirm receipt tomorrow and thanks again for your support :aok:

FranckSuzy
05-08-2017, 01:37 PM
Due to more generous donations, another 4 KfK STs will now be purchased :thumbsup:

Admins: please can you update the thread title to 33? :aok:

007 Mickey Weir
05-08-2017, 06:23 PM
Due to more generous donations, another 4 KfK STs will now be purchased :thumbsup:

Admins: please can you update the thread title to 33? :aok:

Brilliant. The feel good fact keeps going. Well done for arranging this and well done to all the Hibs fans for donating.

FranckSuzy
07-08-2017, 10:56 AM
Because of our generous fans, another 19 KfK STs will be purchased today, taking us up to 169 in total :thumbsup: :not worth

Admins: please can you amend the thread title to 34? :aok:

FranckSuzy
07-08-2017, 11:06 AM
Sue from Hibs has just confirmed the allocations so far:

Street Soccer

The Venchie

Kids in the Street

Pilton Youth and Children’s Project

The Ripple Project

Family Solutions Wester Hailes Healthy Living Centre

Citadel Youth Centre

West Pilton Neighbourhood Centre

Stepping Stones North Edinburgh

BIG Project

Multicultural Families Base

Drylaw Young People’s Centre

Canongate Youth Project

East Lothian Foster Carers

Lothian Villa Children’s Home

Dean and Cauvin Trust

Seaview Children’s Respite Centre

Recovery Kidz

Fort Community Centre

Gorgie Mills school

:not worth

007 Mickey Weir
07-08-2017, 08:31 PM

Street Soccer

The Venchie

Kids in the Street

The Ripple Project

Citadel Youth Centre

BIG Project

Canongate Youth Project

Dean and Cauvin Trust

Recovery Kidz

Fort Community Centre

Gorgie Mills school

Brilliant!!!

Itsnoteasy
07-08-2017, 08:47 PM

Street Soccer

The Venchie

Kids in the Street

The Ripple Project

Citadel Youth Centre

BIG Project

Canongate Youth Project

Dean and Cauvin Trust

Recovery Kidz

Fort Community Centre

Gorgie Mills school

Good to see Gorgie getting in on the act.
Keep the Gorgie Greens growing for another generation.

FranckSuzy
09-08-2017, 11:06 AM
Thanks to the generous posters on the Bounce, another 4 KfK STs have been donated in memory of Shaun McKinley, Big G's son, and this takes us up to 173 in total :not worth

Itsnoteasy
09-08-2017, 03:33 PM
Apologies for the late reply and I'm sorry to hear the news about your dad.

Thank you very much for thinking of Kicks for Kids at this sad time and I'll PM you the bank details now :aok:

Edit: sorry but I can't PM from my phone for some reason. If you wouldn't mind emailing leithlinks@live.co.uk, I will send you the details that way. Thanks again.

5 season tickets donated. I have been in & paid for them. Just waiting for you to collect them.
Keep up the good work.

GGTTH

FranckSuzy
09-08-2017, 05:13 PM
5 season tickets donated. I have been in & paid for them. Just waiting for you to collect them.
Keep up the good work.

GGTTH

That's great, thank you so much :not worth So, make that 178 KfK STs in total now then :thumbsup:

Admins: please can you update the thread title to 39? :aok:

FranckSuzy
17-08-2017, 01:09 PM
Another 11 tickets were purchased today, taking us up to 180 (plus the 5 purchased directly by GG above) :thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
28-08-2017, 08:58 PM
Another 7 KfK STs willl be purchased this week, taking us up to 187 :thumbsup: Many thanks to hibbybrian (Qatar) for his generous donation and to all those who bid on the auction items :not worth GGTTH

Admins: please can you update the thread title to 43? :aok:

FranckSuzy
30-08-2017, 04:10 PM
The purchase of another 8 KfK STs today takes us up to 188 for season 17/18 and :7::7::7: in total, which is an amazing effort by our fans :not worth :thumbsup:

***Please note, any donations received after today will go towards next year's fundraiser as we've reached the cap on numbers Hibs recently put in place***

FranckSuzy
31-08-2017, 09:47 PM
Due to a last minute (bank) transfer, another KfK ST will be purchased this window, taking us up to 189 for 17/18 and :7::7::8: in total :not worth This now concludes our business for the season :agree: :wink: :thumbsup:

Admins: please can you update the thread title to 44? :aok:

FranckSuzy
09-09-2017, 09:07 AM
I received this email from Sue McLernon at Hibs yesterday, thanking us all for supporting the Club's Kicks for Kids initiative :thumbsup: There is still one last ticket to be purchased also and this will be done ASAP :agree:

"Hi Susan,

I’d like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your continued support of Hibernian FC’s “Kicks for Kids” season ticket initiative for season 2017/18, achieving an amazing total of 188 tickets.

As one of the Club’s longest running community initiatives, your support is important to the many charities/voluntary organisations and children who benefit from your generosity.

Your season tickets have been allocated to the following charities:

Street Soccer – 19
The Venchie – 10
Kids in the Street – 10
Pilton Youth and Children’s Project – 10
The Ripple Project – 15
Family Solutions Wester Hailes Healthy Living Centre – 15
Citadel Youth Centre – 10
Stepping Stones North Edinburgh - 6
Multicultural Families Base - 6
Drylaw Young People’s Centre - 6
Canongate Youth Project – 6
East Lothian Foster Carers – 6
Lothian Villa Children’s Home – 6
Dean and Cauvin Trust – 4
Seaview Children’s Respite Centre – 4
Recovery Kidz – 4
Fort Community Centre – 6
Gorgie Mills School – 6
The Yard – 6
Teens Plus – 4
St John’s Primary School – 10
Kids in Care – 7
EH1 – Action for Children – 4
Fetlor Youth Club – 8

Total = 188

Please pass on my sincere thanks to all of our supporters for this fantastic contribution in making a difference to the lives of disadvantaged youngsters. Absolutely Hibs class! #hibernianfamily #forthekids

Kind regards
Sue"

FranckSuzy
09-01-2018, 10:59 AM
A lovely email was received today, from the Dean and Cauvin Young People's Trust, thanking all of our supporters for their donations :not worth

"Just like to say a huge thank you to all involved for making it possible for our young people to attend Hibs matches. This simply would not be possible due to our limited funding and it has allowed fathers and sons/daughters, grandads and grandsons/granddaughters, not to mention facilitating ex foster carers to continue being involved in the lives of the young people they once cared for to attend these matches together. This has such a beneficial impact on the lives of our young people so thank you from the bottom of our hearts for creating these opportunities".

FranckSuzy
29-01-2018, 05:09 PM
Another lovely email was received today, this time from the Drylaw Young People's Centre :thumbsup:

"Hope you are both well and had a lovely time over the festive period. I would just like to thank you for all the tickets we have received so far this season. We have used these tickets for young people within our Young People’s Centre’s; foster placements and outreach we do with families. Without these tickets some of the vulnerable young people we work with would never get an opportunity to watch their team at Easter Road. The feedback I receive from families is always positive and they are always very grateful. The kind gesture from Lewis Stevenson both for the a young person to be a mascot and his donation to Drylaw YPC at Christmas was very generous. Josh and his family were overwhelmed and very grateful; it’s an experience that Josh won’t forget".

FranckSuzy
16-04-2018, 06:19 PM
Apologies for the lack of activity recently but another lovely email was received today :thumbsup:

"I am emailing you in regard to tickets I received from The Yard for the Hibs game on 31 March. My partner and I attended with my son Ross who is autistic, with a learning disability and has no speech. One of his disabilities is that he has hyperacusis: this is oversensitive hearing which can be quite painful for him.

He did particularly well at the match and was able to tolerate the noises of the crowd and tannoid with wearing his ear defenders. We were even able to stay at the match for the whole game, as we have taken him before but have only managed to stay for 10 minutes due to his intolerance of the whole experience.

He did really enjoy it and even joined in with the cheering when Hibs scored the goals. We were really pleased to be able to take him and appreciate the opportunity".

Billy Whizz
16-04-2018, 06:24 PM
Apologies for the lack of activity recently but another lovely email was received today :thumbsup:

"I am emailing you in regard to tickets I received from The Yard for the Hibs game on 31 March. My partner and I attended with my son Ross who is autistic, with a learning disability and has no speech. One of his disabilities is that he has hyperacusis: this is oversensitive hearing which can be quite painful for him.

He did particularly well at the match and was able to tolerate the noises of the crowd and tannoid with wearing his ear defenders. We were even able to stay at the match for the whole game, as we have taken him before but have only managed to stay for 10 minutes due to his intolerance of the whole experience.

He did really enjoy it and even joined in with the cheering when Hibs scored the goals. We were really pleased to be able to take him and appreciate the opportunity".

Lovely story

BSEJVT
16-04-2018, 06:50 PM
Stories like that are why KFK is such a great thing

Thanks for organising it Susan

16-04-2018, 07:33 PM

Thanks for posting this Suzy.

Great to hear Ross managed the whole game and joined in with the cheering.

FranckSuzy
16-04-2018, 09:05 PM
Lovely story

Stories like that are why KFK is such a great thing

Thanks for organising it Susan

Thanks for posting this Suzy.

Great to hear Ross managed the whole game and joined in with the cheering.

It's a pleasure to help more children get along to games and thanks to everyone who has donated :not worth

offshorehibby
16-04-2018, 09:19 PM

That's made my day

FranckSuzy
27-04-2018, 10:28 PM
Here's another lovely 'thank you' email that was received today :thumbsup:

"Hello there,

Firstly I must take this opportunity to thank you for donating Hibs tickets to the pupils at Gorgie Mills School. They are much appreciated.
Secondly, I must apologise for not contacting you sooner.
Our pupils had sent out emails and photographs to you but unfortunately I recently found them all in a folder and was unable to forward them to you.
The lads are keen you get their heart felt thanks so they would like to send you a letter and some pictures.
*Can you give us your address so we can post them to you?"

*I will put them up here when I receive them :aok:

FranckSuzy
01-05-2018, 08:47 PM
Following on from the lovely email received from Gorgie Mills School, here are some of the pictures I was sent :thumbsup:

20678 20677 20679

FranckSuzy
01-05-2018, 08:49 PM
20680 20681 20682

FranckSuzy
01-06-2018, 09:52 AM
:thumbsup:

"DadsWork would like to thank everyone associated with the donation of season tickets DadsWork received this season, the families who have attended have been enthusiastically delighted with the performance of the team and the results. We have introduced new families to football and have become Hibs fans of the future. DadsWork has had additional benefits this season from Lewis Stevenson to which the individuals benefiting were absolutely delighted and have made memories for life through their experiences. We as a charity are delighted to be in association with Hibs FC and see huge beneficial experiences to our families through attend games and other activities.

Thank you again for wonderful experiences from our families at DadsWork."

JimBHibees
01-06-2018, 09:55 AM
:thumbsup:

"DadsWork would like to thank everyone associated with the donation of season tickets DadsWork received this season, the families who have attended have been enthusiastically delighted with the performance of the team and the results. We have introduced new families to football and have become Hibs fans of the future. DadsWork has had additional benefits this season from Lewis Stevenson to which the individuals benefiting were absolutely delighted and have made memories for life through their experiences. We as a charity are delighted to be in association with Hibs FC and see huge beneficial experiences to our families through attend games and other activities.

Thank you again for wonderful experiences from our families at DadsWork."

Fantastic work well done.

H18 SFR
01-06-2018, 10:13 AM
What are the plans for this year?

FranckSuzy
01-06-2018, 10:53 AM
What are the plans for this year?

The annual "gees yir money" thread will be posted soon :agree: :greengrin Hibs have, as expected, cut the number of KfK tickets available so I will have to see how many we already have funds for and therefore how many that leaves us to fundraise for :aok:

FranckSuzy
03-06-2018, 04:41 PM
Another lovely message has been received, this time from the Dean and Cauvin Trust :not worth

"So so thankful to have received tickets again. We have united kids with grandfathers and dads and brothers attending with siblings they have lost touch with all through the power of football - everyone who has made this possible truly has no idea of the full impact this gift has made to our kids and their families so thank you from the bottom of our hearts x"

BSEJVT
03-06-2018, 10:47 PM
Another lovely message has been received, this time from the Dean and Cauvin Trust :not worth

"So so thankful to have received tickets again. We have united kids with grandfathers and dads and brothers attending with siblings they have lost touch with all through the power of football - everyone who has made this possible truly has no idea of the full impact this gift has made to our kids and their families so thank you from the bottom of our hearts x"

Great Stuff Susan

Glad to be able to support KFK

Once I see what the plans are going forward I will think about increasing monthly contribution further