PDA

View Full Version : Hibs

lord bunberry
10-07-2017, 04:47 PM
I love hibs. I'm currently sitting on my balcony in Mallorca(not Bulgaria) listening to sunshine on leith and the guy next door came out and said I love that song, you must be a hibs fan.
Im certain that doesn't happen to hearts fans, unless someone catches them in the act with their sister.
We are the team everyone else ants to be ggtth.

Pedantic_Hibee
10-07-2017, 04:53 PM
I love hibs. I'm currently sitting on my balcony in Mallorca(not Bulgaria) listening to sunshine on leith and the guy next door came out and said I love that song, you must be a hibs fan.
Im certain that doesn't happen to hearts fans, unless someone catches them in the act with their sister.

Were there any tears or is this purely restricted to Bulgarian balconies?

lord bunberry
10-07-2017, 04:55 PM
Were there any tears or is this purely restricted to Bulgarian balconies?
No there wasn't any tears mate. As you well know that sort of thing is restricted to the famous when they bravely get hammered by Celtic, when on holiday in Bulgaria via a crisis loan.

Jack Hackett
10-07-2017, 06:17 PM
No there wasn't any tears mate. As you well know that sort of thing is restricted to the famous when they bravely get hammered by Celtic, when on holiday in Bulgaria via a crisis loan.

Iirc... the balcony man was eulogising what KB had dubbed 'the best crop of youngsters in Scotland, if not the UK'

... That'll be the crop of youngsters they've mostly sold on for £5 and a bag of chips. Bet he's still crying :lolyam:

Waxy
10-07-2017, 06:23 PM
Iirc... the balcony man was eulogising what KB had dubbed 'the best crop of youngsters in Scotland, if not the UK'

... That'll be the crop of youngsters they've mostly sold on for £5 and a bag of chips. Bet he's still crying :lolyam:

£5 and a bag of chips haha. But will they serve the said chips?

Jack Hackett
10-07-2017, 06:40 PM
£5 and a bag of chips haha. But will they serve the said chips?

I'm led to believe that there will, at some point in a yet to be determined future, be a strategically placed chip van somewhere. A £100 'jump the queue' membership will be offered shortly.

Viva_Palmeiras
10-07-2017, 06:44 PM
Some yam seranading Budge

https://youtu.be/72M_4GfvVLM

lord bunberry
10-07-2017, 06:55 PM

So that's where they got the idea that will reveleloutionise Scottish football and shake it to its very foundations. Chips! Why didn't we think of that.

Is It On....
10-07-2017, 06:58 PM

Hearts fans can also be identified as those trying to steel the charity tin / staff tip box from behind the bar.

Bostonhibby
10-07-2017, 07:08 PM
We are the team everyone else ants to be ggtth.Are you interested in buying, or owning a share of a Bulgarian balcony so that you can enjoy a tearful experience on a similar level to the poppy thieves boy?

If so let us know, via our Nigerian agents we have an exclusive one time only deal where genuine reproductions of balconies commemorating that historic occasion are available in durable plastic.

For a limited period only plastic owls are also available.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

lord bunberry
10-07-2017, 07:28 PM
Are you interested in buying, or owning a share of a Bulgarian balcony so that you can enjoy a tearful experience on a similar level to the poppy thieves boy?

If so let us know, via our Nigerian agents we have an exclusive one time only deal where genuine reproductions of balconies commemorating that historic occasion are available in durable plastic.

For a limited period only plastic owls are also available.

Are the owls made of durable plastic? As for the balcony in Bulgaria, I can only dream of owning such a cheap downmarket property in one of the European countries where toilet paper is considered a luxury.

Bostonhibby
10-07-2017, 07:34 PM
Are the owls made of durable plastic? As for the balcony in Bulgaria, I can only dream of owning such a cheap downmarket property in one of the European countries where toilet paper is considered a luxury.Don't panic.

If you have a UK address and can send us all your credit card details to the Vladimir Romanov foundation in Lusaka we will reserve a balcony exclusively for you.

The owls will be handcrafted to your personal requirements as soon as you send £3999 which is a significant discount on the initial version

lord bunberry
10-07-2017, 09:03 PM
Don't panic.

If you have a UK address and can send us all your credit card details to the Vladimir Romanov foundation in Lusaka we will reserve a balcony exclusively for you.

The owls will be handcrafted to your personal requirements as soon as you send £3999 which is a significant discount on the initial version

To be honest I get the feeling you're trivialising this. I ****ing love the owl. My love for the owl goes beyond pathetic local rivalries. Twoot two...

Bostonhibby
10-07-2017, 09:21 PM
To be honest I get the feeling you're trivialising this. I ****ing love the owl. My love for the owl goes beyond pathetic local rivalries. Twoot two...Okay. Forget the balcony.

Through our gorgie based agents we are planning to sell authentic poundland owls for £3999. Guaranteed to scare the birds off.

Have you thought about developing a low cost low maintenance alternative to dairy farming? If so sign up here for the chance to own your very own synthetic coo. Available in red.

coco22
10-07-2017, 09:25 PM

Am in Bennalmadena...kids put on 500 miles and the Spanish / English neighbours giving it 'Hibees//Scotland'. Hibee tartan towels hanging out to dry a clue too!!