PDA

View Full Version : New Tattoo

Franck Stanton
10-07-2017, 04:36 PM
Thinking of getting a new Hibs tattoo whilst on holibobs. Was a design on here a while back that I really liked. Was of our current badge only elongated with a ribbon effect running through it. Anyone out there remember it and if so could you please post a picture of it o I can print it off and show the tattooist. Many thanks in advance.

MSK
10-07-2017, 05:00 PM
Thinking of getting a new Hibs tattoo whilst on holibobs. Was a design on here a while back that I really liked. Was of our current badge only elongated with a ribbon effect running through it. Anyone out there remember it and if so could you please post a picture of it o I can print it off and show the tattooist. Many thanks in advance.The only one I can find with a ribbon through it..

brianmc
10-07-2017, 05:27 PM
Holibobs?? Aaaaaarrggh 😠

*See pet peeves thread.

Franck Stanton
10-07-2017, 05:40 PM
The only one I can find with a ribbon through it..

The very one. Thanks for that.

SteveHFC
10-07-2017, 06:02 PM
The only one I can find with a ribbon through it..

Got that done at the end of last year. :hyper

Albanian Hibs
10-07-2017, 06:11 PM
Holibobs?? Aaaaaarrggh 😠

*See pet peeves thread.

I know. Why not just write holiday? 😬

RIP
10-07-2017, 06:22 PM
Thinking of getting a new Hibs tattoo whilst on holibobs. Was a design on here a while back that I really liked. Was of our current badge only elongated with a ribbon effect running through it. Anyone out there remember it and if so could you please post a picture of it o I can print it off and show the tattooist. Many thanks in advance.

A bit old for tattoos aren't you? In a couple of years time will it no just be all folded up in your wrinkly bits? :offski:

Robinho08
10-07-2017, 06:40 PM
On this subject, is there a good tattooist with a selection of Scottish cup designs to pick from? 🏆

HibbyKeith
10-07-2017, 06:48 PM
On this subject, is there a good tattooist with a selection of Scottish cup designs today pick from? 🏆

On the look out myself. not so much for SC design but have a couple of older tattoos i'd like to get covered up with a black and grey half sleeve. any recommendations welcome.

ColinNish
10-07-2017, 07:12 PM
On the look out myself. not so much for SC design but have a couple of older tattoos i'd like to get covered up with a black and grey half sleeve. any recommendations welcome.

Jeff at Hotter Than Hell in Edinburgh.

SteveHFC
10-07-2017, 08:39 PM
Jeff at Hotter Than Hell in Edinburgh.

This.

He done my hibs badge and hotter than hell are reasonably priced.

Franck Stanton
10-07-2017, 10:50 PM
Holibobs?? Aaaaaarrggh 😠

*See pet peeves thread.

Sorry if my use of the word offends you in any way, I use it as my son who was tragically killed in a road accident aged 4, used to get excited whenever we were going on holiday and used it, so in a small way reminds me and my family of his excitement. God, some people just want to cause an argument out of nothing.

Franck Stanton
10-07-2017, 10:50 PM
I know. Why not just write holiday? 😬

See above post.

KingFranck
10-07-2017, 11:11 PM
Honest Ink in Musselburgh Drew did mine but also showed me a David Gray one with the cup which was superb

brianmc
11-07-2017, 04:58 AM
Sorry if my use of the word offends you in any way, I use it as my son who was tragically killed in a road accident aged 4, used to get excited whenever we were going on holiday and used it, so in a small way reminds me and my family of his excitement. God, some people just want to cause an argument out of nothing.

Woooosh!!

Personally I'm not offended in the slightest. As I wrote in my post : see pet peeves thread.

Geo_1875
11-07-2017, 10:50 AM

If your looking for black/grey work check out Vik at Studio XIII (Vik_tattooist5 on Instagram).

hibee1875
11-07-2017, 10:53 AM

Don't get a tattoo on holiday. Wait till you're home, research tattooists in your area then pick on who's style you like the most.

Guaranteed the majority of holiday tattoos are regretted, some through choice of tattoo, others quality of work.

Plus, tattoos shouldn't be exposed to the sun, especially when they've first been done.

HibbyKeith
11-07-2017, 12:17 PM
Thanks guys will give them a look. 🖒

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

h1bs4life
11-07-2017, 05:39 PM
David Jay Kai in Prestonpans does quality scottish cup tattoos . Appointment only, few months wait, not cheap but worth every penny.
https://en-gb.facebook.com/davidjaykaitattoos/

ColinNish
11-07-2017, 08:25 PM
Don't get a tattoo on holiday. Wait till you're home, research tattooists in your area then pick on who's style you like the most.

Guaranteed the majority of holiday tattoos are regretted, some through choice of tattoo, others quality of work.

Plus, tattoos shouldn't be exposed to the sun, especially when they've first been done.

I think he meant he would get one done whilst he was off work on holiday, not away on holiday to Magaluf to get "your name" tattooed on his erse. :greengrin

Nemo
12-07-2017, 02:52 PM

F*** man!

had to read that twice just to be sure

What a horrible F*****g thing to happen, im so sorry man!

greenpaper55
12-07-2017, 03:01 PM
Anyone getting a Whittaker tat ?