PDA

View Full Version : Print at home tickets

Winston Ingram
09-07-2017, 10:48 AM
I'm after a bit of help with this if possible.

I bought 2 tickets for the game today and selected the print from home option, however, the only print option I got was to print confirmation. I can find nowhere to print the ticket.

Also my ST arrived after I bought it so is there a chance that it's been added to that?

Andy74
09-07-2017, 10:51 AM

I bought 2 tickets for the game today and selected the print from home option, however, the only print option I got was to print confirmation. I can find nowhere to print the ticket.

Also my ST arrived after I bought it so is there a chance that it's been added to that?

Should have been emailed to you with PDF to print.

Booked4Being-Ugly
09-07-2017, 10:52 AM

Also my ST arrived after I bought it so is there a chance that it's been added to that?Your print at home tickets are sent to your email address seperately. They wouldn't have been added to your ST.

IanM
09-07-2017, 10:52 AM

Quiet a few people had this issue. The tickets are sent seperatly but most have landed in people's junk folders. Seen quite a few tweets to hibs on this and they tweeted this reply earlier

greenwell glory
09-07-2017, 10:54 AM

You will also be sent two emails. One is a confirmation of your order. The second will have your tickets attached as a PDF file.

Winston Ingram
09-07-2017, 10:59 AM
Thanks everyone. Found them:greengrin

oneone73
09-07-2017, 10:59 AM
Because it's a testimonial, it can't be added to the ST card.