PDA

View Full Version : Query - shirt printing

Dr What If?
08-07-2017, 10:38 AM
Hello happy community. Quick query, apologies for putting this on the board but can't get through to the shop and people on here are generally more helpful anyway. Next week I am taking my 5 year old to get his first Hibs top (proud moment), do the shop do names / numbers for wee kids and if so, how long does it take? Aged 5 he is not really into this 'deferred gratification' lark....don't want to say he can get his name on it to find he needs to wait a week, etc.
Thanks

SChibs
08-07-2017, 10:41 AM
Hello happy community. Quick query, apologies for putting this on the board but can't get through to the shop and people on here are generally more helpful anyway. Next week I am taking my 5 year old to get his first Hibs top (proud moment), do the shop do names / numbers for wee kids and if so, how long does it take? Aged 5 he is not really into this 'deferred gratification' lark....don't want to say he can get his name on it to find he needs to wait a week, etc.
Thanks

Takes about 5 mins I think

Dr What If?
08-07-2017, 10:42 AM
That's alright, so they do it there and then - great!

Kojock
08-07-2017, 10:43 AM
Check that they have the wee mans size in stock first. Yes they will print the shirt and as previously s poster takes about 5 minutes (depending if there is a queue)

SteveHFC
08-07-2017, 10:51 AM
Thanks

also be aware that due too size of the top name may not be able to be added as there is not enough room

Captain Trips
08-07-2017, 10:56 AM
And if checking they have size also check they have the letters in stock as well.

silverhibee
08-07-2017, 11:31 AM
Thanks

No tops for infants left in clubstore, not expected back in until end of month, better phone shop first. :aok:

traceyhibs
08-07-2017, 12:10 PM
Thanks

Infants tops are due in 26th July. You can pre-order this with shirt printing online at www.hiberniandirect.co.uk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kojock
08-07-2017, 12:49 PM
Infants tops are due in 26th July. You can pre-order this with shirt printing online at www.hiberniandirect.co.uk

Do infant sizes cover a 5 yr old ??

traceyhibs
08-07-2017, 12:50 PM
Do infant sizes cover a 5 yr old ??

Yes the largest is 5-6yrs old

Dr What If?
08-07-2017, 03:01 PM
Thanks for the heads up on availability. I had gone online to see the sizes available but didn't notice they were out of stock. Wanted to go to the store to be certain that the 5-6 would fit, these age suggestions can vary wildly.
Been trying to call the shop for the last few days, always engaged, can only assume there are a lot of people out there after merchandise - can't be bad :-)