PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: LEWIS STEVENSON TESTIMONIAL PROGRAMME

RSS Bot
07-07-2017, 02:40 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7656)

hibby6270
09-07-2017, 11:25 PM
I got to the ground at 1-35pm. Usual programme seller spots - not one to be seen (outside Premier shop, outside ticket office, outside club shop). Even went round to East Terrace entrance - not a soul that I could see.

Luckily, I went into shop to buy the new DVD and as luck would have it they were selling programmes in the shop and I got the last one. 1-45pm by now.

OK - I seem to gave been a bit sponny in obtaining a programme but I heard a lot of disgruntled fans outside the ground who were looking for a souvenir of the day and ended up with nothing.

His many programmes were printed and on sale?
Have those who couldn't buy one just been unlucky in that a bigger crowd turned out than expected?

Either way it has spoiled for some what turned to be an excellent tribute to our double cup winning hero.

Radium
09-07-2017, 11:34 PM
From Twitter

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170709/627c65b98b3d1702feffe720781e8bf7.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SteveHFC
09-07-2017, 11:39 PM
I got to the ground at 1-35pm. Usual programme seller spots - not one to be seen (outside Premier shop, outside ticket office, outside club shop). Even went round to East Terrace entrance - not a soul that I could see.

Luckily, I went into shop to buy the new DVD and as luck would have it they were selling programmes in the shop and I got the last one. 1-45pm by now.

OK - I seem to gave been a bit sponny in obtaining a programme but I heard a lot of disgruntled fans outside the ground who were looking for a souvenir of the day and ended up with nothing.

Have those who couldn't buy one just been unlucky in that a bigger crowd turned out than expected?

Either way it has spoiled for some what turned to be an excellent tribute to our double cup winning hero.

Couldn't get one outside the ground as you said. Just ordered it tonight online. :aok:

Viva_Palmeiras
10-07-2017, 06:14 AM

Spoiled it - really? If I'd failed to get one at 25 mins to kickoff I'd be thinking they must have been more popular than thought or based on slow numbers - from 5k to 9K+ is some uplift.

Anyway happy to go see that it's possible to get online. Hopefully unspoiled the day for folks.

yonder1875
10-07-2017, 07:37 AM
Couldn't get one outside the ground as you said. Just ordered it tonight online. :aok:

Where can they be bought mate?

kennyh
10-07-2017, 08:19 AM
Pity there wasnt enough, i was there at 1.30 and walked all the way round the usual 4-5 seller spots I have used and none were there, only two girls at the East who seemed to be trying to get more brought over. Hopefully there is a reprint as I'd like one and its a few more quid in the kitty for Lewis and his chosen charities.

Hibi
10-07-2017, 08:47 AM
Pity there wasnt enough, i was there at 1.30 and walked all the way round the usual 4-5 seller spots I have used and none were there, only two girls at the East who seemed to be trying to get more brought over. Hopefully there is a reprint as I'd like one and its a few more quid in the kitty for Lewis and his chosen charities.

It wasn't just the programmes that ran out, they also ran out of tickets at each of the pods and had to print more from the ticket office. There would be a few hundred who didn't make it into the game for kick off. We didn't make it till about 10 minutes into the game.

hibby6270
10-07-2017, 09:07 AM

And that was the second problem that prompted me to do my original post. I checked the Programmemaster website at 12-20am and the programme was 'Out of stock', so looks like no more available from legitimate sources.

I wonder if the club will arrange for more to be printed to allow those that were disappointed yesterday.

woodythehibee
10-07-2017, 09:49 AM
Anyone know where I can buy the Testimonial scarf/t shirt?

Thanks

WoreTheGreen
10-07-2017, 12:30 PM
And that was the second problem that prompted me to do my original post. I checked the Programmemaster website at 12-20am and the programme was 'Out of stock', so looks like no more available from legitimate sources.

I wonder if the club will arrange for more to be printed to allow those that were disappointed yesterday.

Gor a comp programme it's yours if you want it

JIm
10-07-2017, 12:42 PM
Also keen to get the Lewis Testimonial t'shirt and programme if they are still available?

SteveHFC
10-07-2017, 02:04 PM
Where can they be bought mate?

I ordered mines from here mate :aok:

http://www.gpfootball.com/epages/es146144.mobile/en_GB/?ObjectID=45935323

Stantons Angel
10-07-2017, 05:59 PM
Anyone know where I can buy the Testimonial scarf/t shirt?

Thanks

Get in touch with someone on the Testimonial Committee they will be able to tell you if they have any left, or p.m. Big Mo on here and he may have information to help you.

Silver Fox
10-07-2017, 06:42 PM

I ordered from there too.

(I never saw one seller on route to my seat, Elgin street to the east stand, saw other merch for sale but couldn't find a prog, came home and purchased one.)

Malthibby
10-07-2017, 06:49 PM
Reprint would be favourite, I wanted 3 for grandkid & his pal. And meself. They ran out 3 guys in front of me. Store today had none.

hibby6270
10-07-2017, 09:56 PM
Gor a comp programme it's yours if you want it

Thanks for the offer. I got the last one from the Club Shop yesterday.

My original post was more to highlight the sellers outside the ground ran out of them very early and there were a lot of fans making comment.

LALthehibeeGAL
11-07-2017, 12:11 AM

unavailable - I am looking for 2 - really hope there is a reprint -

Viva_Palmeiras
11-07-2017, 03:50 AM
unavailable - I am looking for 2 - really hope there is a reprint -

Must have changed overnight - now saying "in stock"

LALthehibeeGAL
11-07-2017, 10:45 AM
Must have changed overnight - now saying "in stock"

no it is still unavailable- it says "in stock" but when you add to basket and try to checkout it says "unavailable" and also says a the top "Unfortunately this product cannot be ordered"

So here's hoping there is more printed

cheers
Lal:wink:

SteveHFC
11-07-2017, 11:24 AM
I ordered from there too.

(I never saw one seller on route to my seat, Elgin street to the east stand, saw other merch for sale but couldn't find a prog, came home and purchased one.)

Mines just arrived today.