PDA

View Full Version : The boss (Neil Lennon)

ArmadaleHibs
06-07-2017, 10:12 PM
Now like most folk on here I'm kind of disappointed by the lack of movement. But the lack of movement is nothing but gossip, crap and quite frankly unfounded nonsense.

Now this happens every year. He says this, he says that, agent says this, reporter says that. Now I don't know how many players we've been linked to over the years but I'd imagine that over 50% Is pure nonsense, gossip or made up crap.

Well I don't care. I've supported this club for over 40 years. And for the first time in as long as I can remember I trust our manager. I trust him because he gets us. He gets this club. He gets us fans. Just go with it and see what happens. I don't think you will be dissapointed.

Stop the crappy rumours and see where it gets us.

In Neil I trust

Ggtth

lord bunberry
06-07-2017, 10:16 PM
Now like most folk on here I'm kind of disappointed by the lack of movement. But the lack of movement is nothing but gossip, crap and quite frankly unfounded nonsense.

Now this happens every year. He says this, he says that, agent says this, reporter says that. Now I don't know how many players we've been linked to over the years but I'd imagine that over 50% Is pure nonsense, gossip or made up crap.

Well I don't care. I've supported this club for over 40 years. And for the first time in as long as I can remember I trust our manager. I trust him because he gets us. He gets this club. He gets us fans. Just go with it and see what happens. I don't think you will be dissapointed.

In Neil I trust

Ggtth
I take the rumours with a pinch of salt, they don't bother me. A month from now I might be worried, but not now.

RossScott1991
06-07-2017, 10:17 PM

In Neil I trust

Ggtth

I hope you trusted Stubbs aswell in fairness, he didn't soo bad....

ian cruise
06-07-2017, 10:22 PM
Maybe he's been quiet because it's taken him a week to be able to talk about Laugherty situation without firing in to expletives?

To be honest I doubt that day really bothered him that much. Very much sounds like he was touted to us and we gave him the opportunity to come and sell himself to the club, which he didn't take. I doubt Neil was crying in to his cornflakes.

As for the silence from the boss, there's been nothing to say so I'm not that bothered he's been quiet. I trust our current management team, both on and off the field. I feel they delivered consistently over the last three years and deserve my patience and trust.

E10 Rifle
06-07-2017, 10:24 PM

In Neil I trust

Ggtth

You had me at 'Now' :aok:

jacomo
06-07-2017, 10:57 PM
Maybe he's been quiet because it's taken him a week to be able to talk about Laugherty situation without firing in to expletives?

To be honest I doubt that day really bothered him that much. Very much sounds like he was touted to us and we gave him the opportunity to come and sell himself to the club, which he didn't take. I doubt Neil was crying in to his cornflakes.

As for the silence from the boss, there's been nothing to say so I'm not that bothered he's been quiet. I trust our current management team, both on and off the field. I feel they delivered consistently over the last three years and deserve my patience and trust.

:agree:

Amazing how quickly people can lose faith.

Hibs backs the managers these days. I am sure there will be more new faces.

JimboHibs
06-07-2017, 10:57 PM

In Neil I trust

Ggtth

Well said.