PDA

View Full Version : Print at Home Problem

MountcastleHibs
06-07-2017, 09:43 PM
Going to phone Ticketmaster in the morning but posting here on the off chance someone else has had similar problems.

Gone for the print at home function for tickets to Lewis's testimonial on Sunday. I've gone to print them off tonight but every time I go download the PDF, it appears as 2 large green boxes on the pages where the tickets should be - with no tickets. I've tried Chrome, Firefox and Safari and the same thing happens each time. I've also tried resending the tickets to myself, again same thing happens. Even on my phone it shows the same. Part of me is wondering if it because I'm using a Mac that this is happening or if there is a genuine problem. Like I say, going to phone tomorrow, but seeing if anyone on here has experienced similar problems and if they have a solution.

BlackSheep
06-07-2017, 09:45 PM
What software are u using to open the PDF on your mac?

Northernhibee
06-07-2017, 09:46 PM
Having the same issue.

MountcastleHibs
06-07-2017, 09:47 PM
What software are u using to open the PDF on your mac?

I should've said I've updated the Adobe too. Been using that with Chrome. It's been the 'Preview' app with Safari and Firefox.

BlackSheep
06-07-2017, 09:48 PM
Are you saving the PDF to your drive before opening it or opening it in the browser?

Northernhibee
06-07-2017, 09:51 PM
I've tried it on three different computers and each time is the same.

MountcastleHibs
06-07-2017, 09:52 PM
Are you saving the PDF to your drive before opening it or opening it in the browser?

With Chrome is opens in Browser but does save to the computer's hard drive. With Firefox and Safari, it's opening in the 'Preview' app.