PDA

View Full Version : Parking in Dunfermline

DTS
06-07-2017, 09:02 AM
Heading over tonight however I've never drove to east end park before, what's the parking situation in the town and where's best?

hibeesdude
06-07-2017, 09:16 AM
Streets around will likely be coned off try queen Margaret hospital car park 5 (bottom one) but I never said that 😁

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Sir David Gray
06-07-2017, 09:18 AM
Heading over tonight however I've never drove to east end park before, what's the parking situation in the town and where's best?

There's a car park right next to the stadium where private vehicles can park for a small charge. There's also an area a bit further back where you can park for free and still within walking distance.

MyJo
06-07-2017, 09:50 AM
There is free parking at the train stations, both are about a 10/15 minute walk to the ground.

Just along from the ground there is a car dealership that has recently closed down that had a few spaces down a side street, if your there early enough you might be able to get parked in there, it's on Athol place but I don't know if they will have closed it off of anything....worth trying though

where'stheslope
06-07-2017, 11:37 AM
I always parked at Cherry Tree about 2 minutes from the ground coming in from the Asda end on the left hand side over from the petrol station.

Good for getting away after the game as well, either along to Asda or through the scheme coming out at Pitrieve.

itslegaltender
06-07-2017, 12:23 PM

Park on other side of graveyard, get away easy as well.