PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: SUPPORTERS URGED TO BUY EARLY FOR TESTIMONIAL

RSS Bot
06-07-2017, 09:00 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7647)

HibbyAndy
06-07-2017, 09:05 AM

i,m getting my tickets at the pod after 12pm don,t really see why we are encouraged to buy early? no massive queue i think

pacoluna
06-07-2017, 09:49 AM
any reason why we've been selected for his testimonial? Seems a bit **** of Hibs to give him his testimonial in a fairly irrelevant pre-season kickabout against a club with no relevance to Hibs or the player himself.

I would have thought the player would get some say into the opponents. He can't have selected SAFC, surely?

they're charging 20 quid a ticket because it's a testimonial and as a result will probably get a crowd of 4,500. Bit **** for the lad.

This is from a sunderland fans prospective, copied from SMB.

Wilson
06-07-2017, 09:55 AM
any reason why we've been selected for his testimonial? Seems a bit **** of Hibs to give him his testimonial in a fairly irrelevant pre-season kickabout against a club with no relevance to Hibs or the player himself.

I would have thought the player would get some say into the opponents. He can't have selected SAFC, surely?

they're charging 20 quid a ticket because it's a testimonial and as a result will probably get a crowd of 4,500. Bit **** for the lad.

This is from a sunderland fans prospective, copied form SMB.

Newcastle were busy so we went for their poor relations.

Sunderland have no relevance to Hibs, the player, or anything at all really, so I can see his point.

Fact is Lewis has relevance to Hibs and we should turn out for him wether we're playing Sunderland or more attractive clubs like Southport or Havant and Waterlooville.

Billy Whizz
06-07-2017, 10:00 AM
Newcastle were busy so we went for their poor relations.

Sunderland have no relevance to Hibs, the player, or anything at all really, so I can see his point.

Fact is Lewis has relevance to Hibs and we should turn out for him wether we're playing Sunderland or more attractive clubs like Southport or Havant and Waterlooville.
Absolutely

Since90+2
06-07-2017, 10:10 AM
To be fair £20 is abit steep and it will impact on the attendance. Also think the crowd would have been higher if it was being played on the Saturday , not sure the reasoning behind it being played on the Sunday instead.

I will be going along but I can see those two factors potentially putting a few folk off.

KWJ
06-07-2017, 11:46 AM
Buying mine tomorrow but had a glance at the dots and you really can cherry pick where and how many you want.

Sunderland fans only expecting around 1000 as been up twice before and cba with the aggro that happened. Plus they've not exactly had an exciting pre season.

06-07-2017, 01:41 PM

Half the ticket money is going to charity

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

lyonhibs
06-07-2017, 02:33 PM
Thing is, this isn't a"proper" testimonial, it's a competitive pre season game/testimonial hodge podge combo.

That's probably more suited to Lewis' character tbf and was maybe the only way to fit it into our pre season schedule but it's still a shame there's no 07 or return 2016 legends on the pitch and that will be having an impact on sales, much as it probably shouldn't.

hughio
06-07-2017, 02:35 PM

two long futile attempts to buy online...FAIL

no explanation..an error

given up.

HibbyAndy
06-07-2017, 02:42 PM
Can this game be added on to the season ticket card ?

Since90+2
06-07-2017, 02:43 PM
You cant add to season ticket cards for this , you need to print at home or buy/collect on the day.

HH81
06-07-2017, 02:45 PM
Sunderland play Bury on Friday so guess that is why it's Sunday?

HibbyAndy
06-07-2017, 02:45 PM
You cant add to season ticket cards for this , you need to print at home or buy/collect on the day.

:aok:

Fuzzywuzzy
06-07-2017, 04:30 PM

They're up here for a week playing living and st johnstone after us. More convenience than anything else. Still, hope to see a big turnout for him. He more than deserves it.

Hermit Crab
07-07-2017, 08:58 PM
Buy early? Just been on the fishy site and theres thousands left, every section in the stadium is green bar 3, one in the east and two in the west.