PDA

View Full Version : can Hibs ask for the full Broomloan Stand at iBrox?

Springbank
04-07-2017, 09:16 PM
Rangers will be struggling for fans at their first home game.
Hibs could fill the Broomloan as we serenade the teds with songs about "when the Hibs went up to win the Scottish Cup YOU WERE THERE"
A win win for the cash strapped new club surely?

Ell_Chrisso
04-07-2017, 09:17 PM
Absolutely nae chance they will let that happen

PathheadHibby
04-07-2017, 09:19 PM
It's a very nice thought but never happen. They will sell out this game easily thirsty for blood, atmosphere, venting frustration and sectarian bile....

Elephant Stone
04-07-2017, 09:22 PM
Gonna be pure poison :hyper

Onceinawhile
04-07-2017, 09:28 PM
Hard drugs on a school night?

Brave but foolish.

brianmc
04-07-2017, 09:30 PM
Hibs could fill the Broomloan as we serenade the teds with songs about "when the Hibs went up to win the Scottish Cup YOU WERE THERE"

Hahahaha, whilst I'm also enjoying their pain tonight you shouldn't forget the dimwit orc hordes have already bought 40k + of season tickets - so the glib shameless one already had their cash, despite the fact their season finished tonight. The only game they've got to look forward to is against us. Their first home game of the season. It'll give 40odd thousand of them the chance to abuse, assault and intimidate 900 fans in green n white in a manner they'd never be allowed to do with the other greens - after that???
Season over for them. Roll on the next new, new beginning/club takeover scenario ....
Grab your popcorn. After the Whyte, Green and King fiascos how can things possibly get worse (better😀) for the new Glasgow team?

Liam89
04-07-2017, 09:51 PM
Hard drugs on a school night?

Brave but foolish.

Kids are on their holidays! 😁

Springbank
04-07-2017, 09:53 PM
If i was Anthony Stokes and Liam Henderson watching social media tonight I'd be itching to get on board and run out at ibrox in that game in my hibs strip...

hughio
04-07-2017, 10:05 PM
If i was Anthony Stokes and Liam Henderson watching social media tonight I'd be itching to get on board and run out at ibrox in that game in my hibs strip...

Second that[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

monktonharp
04-07-2017, 11:14 PM
A win win for the cash strapped new club surely?Hibs can indeed ask, but we all know the answer.I think calling them "teds" is a wee bit generous. cuddly wee bears so they are

kaimendhibs
04-07-2017, 11:22 PM
Cant wait 👍

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

MWHIBBIES
04-07-2017, 11:27 PM
Game will be sold out so no, I doubt it.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
05-07-2017, 12:00 AM
Game will be sold out so no, I doubt it.

Quite right The draw of one of the countrys senior clubs should indeed be a draw for the young upstarts.

Sir David Gray
05-07-2017, 12:27 AM

They won't struggle for fans for this game. Football fans are fickle and last night's embarrassment will be a distant memory by then.

They will easily sell out their end for this match.

hibeedonald
05-07-2017, 11:02 AM
Don't give them a ticket more than they give us.

green with envy
05-07-2017, 11:22 AM

Deary me another bizarre post.

We never sold it out in the Scottish cup tie and there is absolutely no chance we would sell out the Broomloan stand ever for a league game.

.Sean.
05-07-2017, 11:35 AM
Don't give them a ticket more than they give us.
Or even better give them the same percentage they give us, which would see them with an allocation of about 400.

alihibs1
05-07-2017, 11:37 AM
Third that

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk