PDA

View Full Version : Paul Hanlon

spudhib
04-07-2017, 07:07 AM
Spotted Paul and his wife at Waverley early Monday morning with suitcases in tow which to me suggests his injury problems are still ongoing as he would surely be at HTC at this point in pre season.

Salt N Sauzee
04-07-2017, 07:33 AM
Did he not say in an interview recently that the operation he had was a failure?

ian cruise
04-07-2017, 07:37 AM
Did he not say in an interview recently that the operation he had was a failure?

I thought that was the one earlier in the season as it could have allowed him to see out season had he not had it. Sure he said he was feeling better and stronger now in a close season interview but sure he wasn't expected to make start of the season anyway.

ian cruise
04-07-2017, 07:39 AM
Here is the article, sorry if link doesn't work, posting on phone.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/hibs-defender-paul-hanlon-reveals-operation-was-a-failure-1-4477347/amp

proud_and_green
04-07-2017, 09:23 AM
Aye, the op was in February and he says he is hoping to be fighting fit for the start of the season.

There are an awful lots of speculative leaps of 'logic' on this forum. He and his wife at Waverley towing suitcases could mean a raft of things and not all of those have to be negative.

1 + 1 = whatever you want it to be!

worcesterhibby
04-07-2017, 09:34 AM
Aye, the op was in February and he says he is hoping to be fighting fit for the start of the season.

There are an awful lots of speculative leaps of 'logic' on this forum. He and his wife at Waverley towing suitcases could mean a raft of things and not all of those have to be negative.

I have to agree with this...I don't blame the OP for his post..as it's bloody boring without any football to watch and if Hibs would hurry up and sign a couple of South American International forwards, we would have something else to talk about....... :fuming::grr:PETRIE !!!:take that:grr:

Since90+2
04-07-2017, 09:38 AM
To be fair to the OP are first team now not back in 1st team training so its not as if Hanlon will just be popping away for a quick holiday to London. The likely explanation is that its for further medical assessment on his injury.

portyfelly
04-07-2017, 10:26 AM
how big were the cases?

spudhib
04-07-2017, 10:41 AM
how big were the cases?

Medium size😂

Billy Whizz
04-07-2017, 10:49 AM

He's away for physio in London, his wife is accompanying him, nothing other than that in it

sleeping giant
04-07-2017, 10:50 AM

I'm sure I read that the op didn't go as planned an he wished he hadn't had it.
Can't be ersed looking for it but I'm pretty sure.