PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: DONALDSON AND WAUGH JOIN BERWICK RANGERS ON LOAN

RSS Bot
03-07-2017, 11:10 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7637)

Billy Whizz
03-07-2017, 11:35 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7637)

Good move for the lads

Big_Franck
03-07-2017, 11:42 AM
Don't remember having seen Waugh play but I've seen Donaldson twice and he was our best player in both games for me. Loads of energy, loves to get forward and is very strong in the tackle. He's not the tallest but he seems to relish the physical side of the game which is obviously huge in Scotland. Good luck to them both.

malcky
03-07-2017, 11:48 AM
Good move for the lads

I see they have been loaned from Hibs development squad and will play for the Berwick development team, why is that a good move for them? Would they get a chance to play first team games if good enough,just don't quite understand.

mickeythehibbee
03-07-2017, 11:52 AM
I see they have been loaned from Hibs development squad and will play for the Berwick development team, why is that a good move for them? Would they get a chance to play first team games if good enough,just don't quite understand.

Pretty sure they've signed on loan for the full berwick rangers team.

I think development loan means that they can come back and play for our development team without terminating the loans.

Best of both worlds as they can play first team football for Berwick and we can keep an eye on their development.

Big_Franck
03-07-2017, 11:56 AM
Pretty sure they've signed on loan for the full berwick rangers team.

I think development loan means that they can come back and play for our development team without terminating the loans.

Best of both worlds as they can play first team football for Berwick and we can keep an eye on their development.

Correct. Same thing happened with Ryan Porteous last year. He went on a development loan and was playing for Edinburgh City in League 2 but was also able to come back in play in the Development derby for example.

malcky
03-07-2017, 12:02 PM
Correct. Same thing happened with Ryan Porteous last year. He went on a development loan and was playing for Edinburgh City in League 2 but was also able to come back in play in the Development derby for example.

I see now,they can play for Hibs development team that makes sense well done to them both

Billy Whizz
03-07-2017, 12:03 PM
I see now,they can play for Hibs development team that makes sense well done to them both

That's right

Wonder if they'll play against Hibs next week?

calumhibee1
03-07-2017, 12:06 PM
That's right

Wonder if they'll play against Hibs next week?

You'd think that would make sense.