PDA

View Full Version : It's the little things

worcesterhibby
03-07-2017, 10:14 AM
Being back in the Scottish Premiership is great and there are a bunch of little things that make it sweet. My number one is that when I go on to the BBC Football pages, I don't have to scroll all the way down below English Non-League before I get to click the Hibs link ! Hibs being back in FIFA 2017 is another plus...anyone got any other "Little" things that are better now that we are back in the top league ?

Bristolhibby
03-07-2017, 10:17 AM
Being back in the Scottish Premiership is great and there are a bunch of little things that make it sweet. My number one is that when I go on to the BBC Football pages, I don't have to scroll all the way down below English Non-League before I get to click the Hibs link ! Hibs being back in FIFA 2017 is another plus...anyone got any other "Little" things that are better now that we are back in the top league ?

Ha, I'd deleteted my link to the BBC Scottish football pages. I'm away off to re-save it.

J

Souter96Mac
03-07-2017, 10:18 AM
I love the outrageous rumours now we are back in the top league. Last season it was Emile Heskey and Samaras, now it's Gary Hooper etc.

yonder1875
03-07-2017, 10:40 AM
Being back on Sportscene.

Salt N Sauzee
03-07-2017, 10:40 AM

It'll be FIFA 18 :wink:

But that's one thing I'll be looking forward to - thumping folk online with Hibs again.

18Hibee75
03-07-2017, 10:43 AM
Certainly being back on fifa is one. Being back on sportscene as well.

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

Wilson
03-07-2017, 10:44 AM
Being back on Sportscene.

Yeah.... it's not all positive then....

Geo_1875
03-07-2017, 10:57 AM

I wonder how long before Sutherland manages to squeeze out Hibs and crisis in the same sentence.

NAE NOOKIE
03-07-2017, 11:32 AM
Not something I've missed, but what folk will have to get used to is us losing games on a ( hopefully slightly ) more regular basis ..... in the last few seasons a tough run of games would have been Falkirk away, Sevco at home and QotS away. Next season it will be Aberdeen away, Celtic at home and St Johnstone away.

Lets hope the more squeaky bummed amongst our support for whom 2 draws at home was a terrible run of form will have enough of a grasp on reality to realise that we aren't going to win every time, possibly not even against the likes of Motherwell and Dundee.

Apart from that what I haven't missed are bloody lunchtime kick offs on a Sunday .... the price you pay for being back with the 'big boys' I suppose.

hibee_girl
03-07-2017, 11:34 AM
Having a fourth official, it really annoyed me not knowing how much injury time was added on!

Gatecrasher
03-07-2017, 12:35 PM

at least its a half hearted attempt at highlights rather than something videoed on a 5 year old iphone

pentlando
03-07-2017, 12:37 PM
I wonder how long before Sutherland manages to squeeze out Hibs and crisis in the same sentence.

Hearts in crisis as Hibs romp third derby of the season :dunno:

nellio
03-07-2017, 01:36 PM
Hopefully we will get a better standard of ref's and linesmen. It was appalling at times in the championship.

KirkyK
03-07-2017, 01:48 PM
Hopefully we will get a better standard of ref's and linesmen. It was appalling at times in the championship.

Hope your expectations aren't too high :greengrin

AZhibee
03-07-2017, 03:42 PM
Possibility of more televised games on Hibs TV.

Bristolhibby
03-07-2017, 03:47 PM
More televised games (speaking as an expat), means I get to see the Hibs more.

J