PDA

View Full Version : This is the week we've been waiting on

InchHibby
03-07-2017, 08:32 AM
I don't know who's coming and if anyone else could be leaving, but I think what will be happening, will definately happen this week. I personally think we will all be pleasantly surprised and the feel good factor, not that it's left us, but will urge a few more to purchase season tickets.
I don't think for one minute that the board will let us down, knowing full well it would be utter madness to do so.
I know who I'd like on the shopping list, probably not much different to most on here, but whoever it is they'll be most welcome as I trust those in charge know exactly what's needed.

Callum_62
03-07-2017, 08:36 AM
5pm Friday, no signings

Meltdown

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ArmadaleHibs
03-07-2017, 08:38 AM
I don't know who's coming and if anyone else could be leaving, but I think what will be happening, will definately happen this week. I personally think we will all be pleasantly surprised and the feel good factor, not that it's left us, but will urge a few more to purchase season tickets.
I don't think for one minute that the board will let us down, knowing full well it would be utter madness to do so.
I know who I'd like on the shopping list, probably not much different to most on here, but whoever it is they'll be most welcome as I trust those in charge know exactly what's needed.

Agree

greenpaper55
03-07-2017, 08:48 AM
As Spike Milligan one said "suddenly nothing happened but mind you it happened suddenly " !

Andy74
03-07-2017, 08:48 AM
The Evening News online doesn't appear to have a new Hibs story up yet today which is a bit unusual - waiting for a signing story?

Souter96Mac
03-07-2017, 08:52 AM
The Evening News online doesn't appear to have a new Hibs story up yet today which is a bit unusual - waiting for a signing story?
Noticed that myself, usually first thing to check in the morning as they always have some article up. Have a feeling something will be announced today, probably Whittaker with him being the free agent.

Edinburgh Green
03-07-2017, 08:52 AM
5pm Friday, no signings

Meltdown

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha I give it till Tues 12pm

Andy74
03-07-2017, 09:29 AM
Noticed that myself, usually first thing to check in the morning as they always have some article up. Have a feeling something will be announced today, probably Whittaker with him being the free agent.

They've got something up now just repeating the Berry stuff. Nothing new.

Borderhibbie76
03-07-2017, 12:07 PM
Be nice to get a few over the line this week...would give the whole place a buzz for Lewis testimonial on Sunday too

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk