PDA

View Full Version : Luke Berry

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Hibeesmad
04-07-2017, 05:41 PM
I find it hard to believe that the deal is off as such. Only the Daily Record have covered this with the sun just copying what they have stated. Sky Sports were the ones to publish the transfer in the first place and they haven't mentioned anything about the deal possibly being dead over personal terms. I'd wait for information from more reliable sources before jumping to the belief of the Daily Ranger

IanM
04-07-2017, 05:41 PM
Well the Clubs appear to have agreed on a fee
So i dont see anything odd about the player coming to Edinburgh to talk personal terms,have a look around the City,find accommodation,etc
Not something that can be done by phone

There's also a possibility he just doesn't want to come to hibs

CRAZYHIBBY
04-07-2017, 05:50 PM
If he comes great if not then fine we will look somewhere else

hibsboy69
04-07-2017, 05:57 PM
If he comes great if not then fine we will look somewhere else

No **** Sherlock ?! :faf:

GreenPJ
04-07-2017, 06:06 PM
It's unthinkable that we could get to the point where offer has been accepted, the player travels to Edinburgh and no one at any time has discussed wages, you couldn't make it up!

I think any agent (or player) will have a rough idea of what our wage structure is like and with the best will in the world they also know that as a Cambridge first team player you aren't going to come in on the highest wage at the club when you have international players signed up.

If it is dead then its a bit of gamesmanship on the agent part to generate a higher wage elsewhere.

jacomo
04-07-2017, 06:13 PM
Well the Clubs appear to have agreed on a fee
So i dont see anything odd about the player coming to Edinburgh to talk personal terms,have a look around the City,find accommodation,etc
Not something that can be done by phone

If he's been living in Cambridge he won't be surprised by high property prices.

Leith Green
04-07-2017, 06:21 PM
There's also a possibility he just doesn't want to come to hibs

Probably the simplest and closest to reality scenario if the reports are correct. The boy maybe just didnt fancy it in the end , moving to Edinburgh from Cambridge is a fair distance. He maybe just doesnt fancy leaving english football for the scottish premiership. At the end of the day , he would be stupid not to come up and talk with us, but its better he doesnt sign for both parties if he is not certain he wants to be at Hibs.

At the end of the day , good luck to the laddie and his career. Now lets focus on signing somebody of a similar ilk who wants to play for the club

JIm
04-07-2017, 06:25 PM
No **** Sherlock ?! :faf:

You say that but clearly not the situation when you read this forum over recent times.

CapitalGreen
04-07-2017, 06:26 PM
It's currently 11 degrees and raining in Edinburgh while it is 22 degrees in Cambridge - personally I don't blame him!

Brooster
04-07-2017, 06:29 PM
Probably the simplest and closest to reality scenario if the reports are correct. The boy maybe just didnt fancy it in the end , moving to Edinburgh from Cambridge is a fair distance. He maybe just doesnt fancy leaving english football for the scottish premiership. At the end of the day , he would be stupid not to come up and talk with us, but its better he doesnt sign for both parties if he is not certain he wants to be at Hibs.

At the end of the day , good luck to the laddie and his career. Now lets focus on signing somebody of a similar ilk who wants to play for the club

Wow.....Hibs.net in sensible post shocker. What a gem.

Leith Green
04-07-2017, 06:37 PM
Wow.....Hibs.net in sensible post shocker. What a gem.

And quite probably the closest to what has actually happened if the reports are correct.

Brooster
04-07-2017, 06:54 PM
And quite probably the closest to what has actually happened if the reports are correct.

Stop being realistic and sensible.....you wont fit in around these parts.

ian cruise
04-07-2017, 06:57 PM
Do we even know we were in for this guy? Next appeared out the blue saying were interested, then press say we're close followed by Daily Record exclusive saying couldn't agree personal terms. Plenty folk on here know folk and get we bits of news, but all the info on this seems to be random news articles.

Heisenberg
04-07-2017, 07:02 PM
Do we even know we were in for this guy? Next appeared out the blue saying were interested, then press say we're close followed by Daily Record exclusive saying couldn't agree personal terms. Plenty folk on here know folk and get we bits of news, but all the info on this seems to be random news articles.

Kenny Millar said he was at EM so I'd believe that.

Leith Green
04-07-2017, 07:12 PM
Stop being realistic and sensible.....you wont fit in around these parts.

I think we all need to look at the bigger picture here. For the first time in over a decade and one of only a handful of times in my memory that we are in a position to wait and add real quality when the time is right. There is no major overhaul required and we will be in a good position with 3 more strong signings , although i think we will be closer to 5 more new signimgs come deadline day. Think as a support we have become used to making a rake of signings season after season , and look how that usually pans out.

hfc rd
04-07-2017, 07:16 PM
I find it hard to believe that the deal is off as such. Only the Daily Record have covered this with the sun just copying what they have stated. Sky Sports were the ones to publish the transfer in the first place and they haven't mentioned anything about the deal possibly being dead over personal terms. I'd wait for information from more reliable sources before jumping to the belief of the Daily Ranger

Was thinking the exact same a moment ago. If 2-3 media sources were reporting it, like BBC, Sky Sports, EEN, STV, then fair enough it is probably the truth. Or do the daily record have close sources to Hibs?

Earlydelivery
04-07-2017, 07:34 PM
It's not dead .

Leith Green
04-07-2017, 07:35 PM
It's not dead .

What makes you say that?

Earlydelivery
04-07-2017, 07:42 PM
A friend who's most definitely in the know.

Beefster
04-07-2017, 07:45 PM
I must be one of the few folk left in the Hibs support that knows **** all about any Hibs transfer business.

Leith Green
04-07-2017, 07:45 PM
A friend who's most definitely in the know.

Okay. We will need to see how it pans out...

Jonnyboy
04-07-2017, 07:46 PM
I must be one of the few folk left in the Hibs support that knows **** all about any Hibs transfer business.

Ditto :agree:

West lower
04-07-2017, 07:48 PM

You just made me feel better. i was feeling like Jimmy nae mates.

Drumlanrig
04-07-2017, 07:50 PM

Nah!...... I know less than you!

lucky
04-07-2017, 07:52 PM

Best post of today on here. Hibs appear to be an open book on transfers cos everybody knows everything except 99% of it *****

Lago
04-07-2017, 07:54 PM
Nope, there are 2 of us!!

Vault Boy
04-07-2017, 07:55 PM

:agree: Socratic Paradox folk ken what's going on. Actually, no they don't.

Stevie Reid
04-07-2017, 07:58 PM
The Sun now reporting similar to the Record - "could be off", both sides yet to confirm that is the case though.

ancient hibee
04-07-2017, 07:58 PM
I also have no inside info.I suggest to those in the same boat that we all just make up stories.These will be just as accurate and more entertaining.

edwards
04-07-2017, 08:06 PM
It's not dead .

I have been hearing the same but hey ho we will have to see how it all pans out maybe wants to speak to other clubs before making a decision or consdier it before making his final decision basically we can do he haw about it.

Allant1981
04-07-2017, 08:29 PM
someone now on twitter saying hibs fans are to blame for the deal falling through, couldnt make this stuff up!!!

Ken
04-07-2017, 08:37 PM
someone now on twitter saying hibs fans are to blame for the deal falling through, couldnt make this stuff up!!!

The same guy was on here earlier saying the same, sounds like total BS to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Allant1981
04-07-2017, 08:41 PM
The same guy was on here earlier saying the same, sounds like total BS to me

ahh, just seen that now!

Heisenberg
04-07-2017, 08:53 PM

The deal hasn't officially been called off/fallen through has it?

staunchhibby
04-07-2017, 08:56 PM
yep think its dead and buried

matty_f
04-07-2017, 08:59 PM

Same here.

HoboHarry
04-07-2017, 09:21 PM
Same here.
My wife says I don't know a damn thing about anything so do I qualify to join your gang?

CRAZYHIBBY
04-07-2017, 09:22 PM
Whats being said on twitter??

Ronniekirk
04-07-2017, 09:24 PM
The guy was only up here the other day Would of been surprised if he just accepted first offer re personal terms Biggest problem was it was getting lots of media cover so no doubt other clubs could of stepped in and he needs time to think over options or is looking for more money
Who knows If we don't get him we are at least trying to get players in and attacking goal scoring midfielder
We aren't even half way through the week Lets see where we are by the weekend

Gmack7
04-07-2017, 09:24 PM
Whats being said on twitter??

Probably a load of made up *****

SMAXXA
04-07-2017, 09:25 PM
The guy was only up here the other day Would of been surprised if he just accepted first offer re personal terms Biggest problem was it was getting lots of media cover so no doubt other clubs could of stepped in and he needs time to think over options or is looking for more money
Who knows If we don't get him we are at least trying to get players in and attacking goal scoring midfielder
We aren't even half way through the week Lets see where we are by the weekend

Should have got budgey to lock him in a room fir us until he signed

pacoluna
04-07-2017, 09:36 PM
Hibs have a tradition of doing their business quietly and discretely until the deal is complete and signed. What's been happening laity? How are the newspapers getting hold of these stories when previously that was never the case.

WhileTheChief..
04-07-2017, 09:40 PM
Stokes, Henderson and Whittaker. Do we need this guy too or are we being greedy?!

This would be one of the best transfer windows I can remember if we pull all these off.

weecounty hibby
04-07-2017, 09:40 PM
Hibs have a tradition of doing their business quietly and discretely until the deal is complete and signed. What's been happening laity? How are the newspapers getting hold of these stories when previously that was never the case.

Agents. Doing their jobs and trying to get the best deal for their clients and using every tactic possible. Hibs agree fee, speak to agent. Agent makes it known that client is for sale via press. Other clubs agree fee, agent speaks to other clubs knowing what Hibs have offered. Other club pays more than we are willing to. Player signs for other club. Nothing for us to get worked up about, we won't break the bank so we will miss out on players but that's just how it goes

JimBHibees
05-07-2017, 06:48 AM
Agents. Doing their jobs and trying to get the best deal for their clients and using every tactic possible. Hibs agree fee, speak to agent. Agent makes it known that client is for sale via press. Other clubs agree fee, agent speaks to other clubs knowing what Hibs have offered. Other club pays more than we are willing to. Player signs for other club. Nothing for us to get worked up about, we won't break the bank so we will miss out on players but that's just how it goes

Thats about the size of it. Anything else is a smokescreen. If he doesnt want to sign and see himself elsewhere we move on. No need for the wailing. He and his agent will have had an idea of the sort of terms they were going to be offered when they came up here if he moves to another club for more cash we just need to deal with it.

J-C
05-07-2017, 07:33 AM
A couple on here doing some mudslinging and BS. There is no way in hell this deal is dead because of anything a fans FB page has said and also stating that Lennon is also furious with them too is complete nonsense, to me is looks like a vendetta against that fans news page, something more personal.

Once the bid is accepted, Berry and his agent will know what Hibs wage offer would be, it'll be lower than what we're prepared to pay but as normal you have to haggle a we bit. The player will come up with his agent to look around, get a feel of the history and training facilities and if he's happy will sit down to negotiate his deal, like add ons and basic etc.

There will always be rumours and paper talk, it's part and parcel of football with the media the way it is nowadays and there's no way it would scupper any deal, I haven't seen anything untowards on the web and I don't think anyone on here has either, if this deal is in trouble it'll be because Berry is getting greedy and wants more than we want to pay, he is from League 2 remember.

MB62
05-07-2017, 07:53 AM

Same here.

I was going to apply to join your gang but then I know Henderson is going to sign. Also heard that Deeks is training with us with a view to signing a 3 year deal :wink: :greengrin :duck:

Oh, ok then, I know efall too, can I join the gang? :greengrin

E10 Rifle
05-07-2017, 07:56 AM
I was going to apply to join your gang but then I know Henderson is going to sign. Also heard that Deeks is training with us with a view to signing a 3 year deal :wink: :greengrin :duck:

Oh, ok then, I know efall too, can I join the gang? :greengrin

I'd also like to apply - maybe a NITK thread would help us?

InchHibby
05-07-2017, 08:11 AM
Same here.

My wife said I could probably be the gang leader.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
05-07-2017, 10:23 AM
Dead and berry'd.

RoxburghHibs
05-07-2017, 10:30 AM
Stokes, Henderson and Whittaker. Do we need this guy too or are we being greedy?!

This would be one of the best transfer windows I can remember if we pull all these off.

I would be delighted if we get these four across the line. I was also hoping for another striker (if Brian Graham leaves) :greengrin

Heisenberg
05-07-2017, 12:12 PM
BBC Cambs are reporting that Berry is a genuine target for us and we are definitely interested in signing him. Nowt said about the deal falling through. So not anything new but they've confirmed we still want to sign him.

alihibs1
05-07-2017, 12:16 PM
It's weird how the Daily Record is the only paper saying the deal has fallen through. Maybe the deals not dead after all.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Lago
05-07-2017, 12:23 PM
Bounce reporting deal dead because of personal stuff posted on twitter???

IAmLee
05-07-2017, 12:24 PM
A couple on here doing some mudslinging and BS. There is no way in hell this deal is dead because of anything a fans FB page has said and also stating that Lennon is also furious with them too is complete nonsense, to me is looks like a vendetta against that fans news page, something more personal.

Once the bid is accepted, Berry and his agent will know what Hibs wage offer would be, it'll be lower than what we're prepared to pay but as normal you have to haggle a we bit. The player will come up with his agent to look around, get a feel of the history and training facilities and if he's happy will sit down to negotiate his deal, like add ons and basic etc.

There will always be rumours and paper talk, it's part and parcel of football with the media the way it is nowadays and there's no way it would scupper any deal, I haven't seen anything untowards on the web and I don't think anyone on here has either, if this deal is in trouble it'll be because Berry is getting greedy and wants more than we want to pay, he is from League 2 remember.

I'm not saying the post on here or twitter is in any way accurate cos I don't know myself but could be worth noting that both Fans reps liked it on twitter......

I'm_cabbaged
05-07-2017, 12:32 PM
Bounce reporting deal dead because of personal stuff posted on twitter???

So does anyone know what got posted on twitter?

Heisenberg
05-07-2017, 12:33 PM
The story first came out on Sky Sports who reported the 250k fee. This was then picked up and reported by everyone else. I've not seen anything on any social media or on here from hibs fans that's been different from that Sky Sports story. If the issue is because it's been leaked to and reported by Sky then this boy and Cambridge will never get any transfers done.

Heisenberg
05-07-2017, 12:36 PM
https://twitter.com/tamhere1875/status/882209614913294337

This tweet was "liked" by the fans reps. Looks like it was posted by the guy who put it on here.

Big_Franck
05-07-2017, 12:41 PM

This tweet was "liked" by the fans reps. Looks like it was posted by the guy who put it on here.

That doesn't make any sense. Why would a player call off a deal because of speculation about said deal on social media?? Sounds like a load of colin nish to me.

Heisenberg
05-07-2017, 12:42 PM
That doesn't make any sense. Why would a player call off a deal because of speculation about said deal on social media?? Sounds like a load of colin nish to me.

I agree. Maybe it's not the player trying to call it off? Who knows!

J-C
05-07-2017, 12:43 PM

Who exactly is this Tam guy, seems a real trouble maker, posts on twitter and here the same thing, having a go at Hibs fans news page. Still no one has seen any personal details posted anywhere on the internet. :confused:

patch1875
05-07-2017, 12:43 PM
Has someone pipped us to him?

stevie-bee
05-07-2017, 12:46 PM
Tweet deleted now

Callum_62
05-07-2017, 12:47 PM
Everyone talking about leaking personal info

Must be the smallest leak in history as no one has any idea what it is

Heisenberg
05-07-2017, 12:47 PM
Who exactly is this Tam guy, seems a real trouble maker, posts on twitter and here the same thing, having a go at Hibs fans news page. Still no one has seen any personal details posted anywhere on the internet. :confused:

All that's been reported by everyone is the possible fee involved in the deal. This generally happens in most transfers, so I don't see how that could cause problems.

Heisenberg
05-07-2017, 12:48 PM
Tweet deleted now

Just saw that. Maybe had advice from a fans rep...

J-C
05-07-2017, 12:50 PM
Tweet deleted now

Yep, he's done what he set out to do, cause mayhem and at the same time put any blame on Andy Gillies and his Fansnews page.

staunchhibby
05-07-2017, 12:52 PM
Certainly caused a bit of controversy.Is he in hiding now.Tweet has gone

oneone73
05-07-2017, 12:52 PM
Yep, he's done what he set out to do, cause mayhem and at the same time put any blame on Andy Gillies and his Fansnews page.

But why was it liked by the fans reps?

IAmLee
05-07-2017, 12:54 PM

I think Tracey is quite close with the fans news guys (she used to be an admin on there iirc), surely she wouldn't have liked a post that was having a go it Andy for no reason? Could it have been aimed at someone else? I saw she posted something on Facebook last night about social media being destructive too....could just be coincidence but a fairly big one! It's a really strange situation!!

Heisenberg
05-07-2017, 12:55 PM
Hope we get it all clarified soon. If we aren't signing him move on and get someone else. Can't hang about forever.

FilipinoHibs
05-07-2017, 12:57 PM
Thus guy is a nobody from the fourth tier of English football who has used us to increase his pay packet. Admins should close this thread.

Jag7
05-07-2017, 12:59 PM
Social media is the scourge of this decade ...any celebrity or sportsman daft enough to have twitter account needs their head looked at!

J-C
05-07-2017, 01:00 PM
But why was it liked by the fans reps?

I think Tracey is quite close with the fans news guys (she used to be an admin on there iirc), surely she wouldn't have liked a post that was having a go it Andy for no reason? Could it have been aimed at someone else? I saw she posted something on Facebook last night about social media being destructive too....could just be coincidence but a fairly big one! It's a really strange situation!!

I don't do twitter so I didn't see that.

I was reading between the lines, the only social media group to post anything was the Fansnews FB page, I assumed he was having a go at that. It's still strange that this Tam guy has posted something which at face value is having a right go at someone, then he's vanished and is just sitting there watching this all unfold, proper trolling this is.

Baw187
05-07-2017, 01:01 PM
Thus guy is a nobody from the fourth tier of English football who has used us to increase his pay packet. Admins should close this thread.

Serious or joke? Hard to tell... [emoji848]

If serious, then behave yourself.

Big_Franck
05-07-2017, 01:02 PM
If it's true (and I seriously doubt it) that he has taken the huff at either the transfer fee, his current wage or his wage demands being speculated on by randoms on social media, then he isn't right for Hibs anyway. He'd not cope living in Edinburgh with people grassing him up every time he went out for a pint. Maybe best he stays in League 2 obscurity if he's that sensitive.

1875STEVE
05-07-2017, 01:11 PM
Here's an example:

Hull City player Josh Tymone has it revealed on twitter that he was leaving by........his Barber shop!!!

Hull confirmed it today.............

But if the deal for Berry has fallen apart due to social media, then it's a bit pathetic imo.

If the papers/sky or radio had revealed the same details, whatever they were, would the deal have "collapsed"? I somehow doubt it.

Im not 100% certain it's collapsed, only the DR has reported it.

Ive a feeling this is still on-going

Golden Bear
05-07-2017, 01:11 PM
I think this one is still alive and kicking. I'm only saying that because even after this length of time we've heard nothing to say that the deal is absolutely dead in the water.

Earlydelivery
05-07-2017, 01:14 PM
100% still ongoing.

Baker9
05-07-2017, 01:17 PM
100% still ongoing.

Based on what?

Earlydelivery
05-07-2017, 01:23 PM
Based on what?
What I got told last night from a friend , who's is spot on with his info , look up my posts , I wouldn't come on hear talking rubbish . I am as anxious as the next person about our signings .

Brooster
05-07-2017, 01:25 PM

Why should this thread be closed?

Baw187
05-07-2017, 01:28 PM
Why should this thread be closed?

It shouldn't. He / she's talking baws.

Baker9
05-07-2017, 01:29 PM
What I got told last night from a friend , who's is spot on with his info , look up my posts , I wouldn't come on hear talking rubbish . I am as anxious as the next person about our signings .

Ok. I was hoping you would say that Neil Lennon told you but I will cling to the straw that is your spot on friend.

FilipinoHibs
05-07-2017, 01:30 PM
It shouldn't. He / she's talking baws.

Why take away the drug of obsession about nobody?

southern hibby
05-07-2017, 01:36 PM
Why take away the drug of obsession about nobody?

Obsession is an aftershave, I know it's my favourite

GGTTH

SlickShoes
05-07-2017, 01:38 PM
So some guy from a facebook group has scared away our potential signing with some sort of tweet that's been deleted?

That is supposed to be a story I am meant to believe?

amazing.

scooby
05-07-2017, 01:52 PM

That's good news, I think he'd be a great signing.

MWHIBBIES
05-07-2017, 01:57 PM
Has a thread on here every been closed because someone said it should be closed? Fairly sure the admins and mods are quite capable of doing their jobs.

blackpoolhibs
05-07-2017, 02:00 PM
So some guy from a facebook group has scared away our potential signing with some sort of tweet that's been deleted?

That is supposed to be a story I am meant to believe?

amazing.

Yip.:greengrin

Does anyone really believe a potential signing has had 2nd thoughts over a tweet on social media? :hilarious:rotflmao:

IAmLee
05-07-2017, 02:16 PM

Does anyone really believe a potential signing has had 2nd thoughts over a tweet on social media? :hilarious:rotflmao:

I dont think anyone I've seen on here, apart from the guy who posted it & one other, believe it. I'm just confused about why the fans reps liked it.

Lago
05-07-2017, 02:16 PM

Who knows, this the age of the snow flake generation after all. I am continually shaking my head at what I hear about them.

SirDavidsNapper
05-07-2017, 02:18 PM
So are we signing him or not?

tamig
05-07-2017, 02:23 PM
Who knows, this the age of the snow flake generation after all. I am continually shaking my head at what I hear about them.

Bad dandruff? Joe Hart's your man.

tamig
05-07-2017, 02:25 PM

And here's me thinking he sounds like a good prospect. The thread should remain open while the saga continues. What a poor post.

Lago
05-07-2017, 02:29 PM
:top marks
Bad dandruff? Joe Hart's your man.

nonshinyfinish
05-07-2017, 02:29 PM
I dont think anyone I've seen on here, apart from the guy who posted it & one other, believe it. I'm just confused about why the fans reps liked it.

For those that don't use Twitter, 'liking' a tweet doesn't necessarily literally mean 'I like this'. People often use likes purely as bookmarks.

(Caveat: I know f*** all and probably never will.)

GreenArmyyy!
05-07-2017, 02:33 PM

I did see what Tam had posted and it's definitely not about Fans news, all that's been posted on fans news is what's been in and around the media.

hfc rd
05-07-2017, 02:39 PM
So are we signing him or not?

No one knows.

J-C
05-07-2017, 02:40 PM
I did see what Tam had posted and it's definitely not about Fans news, all that's been posted on fans news is what's been in and around the media.

Therein lies the problem because not one person has seen anything untowards except what was already out there on the internet, this looks very much like trolling at it's worst.

MikeyS
05-07-2017, 02:40 PM

give your head a good wobble, close the thread cos you don't like it? that'll catch on!!

anyway, he's probably earning not far off what we can offer already. We can give him a bigger platform however.

HappyHibeeAG
05-07-2017, 02:42 PM

I've clearly missed something here lol

I saw the tweet but as we replied the Fans News group no longer posts "Exclusives" or rumours that are not already out there on twitter, Facebook and forums. That's a decision we made as a group. We now simply relay the gossip out there. So our conscience is clear lol

There's always someone who has an issue with myself, it's a sad life when I'm your thought of the day lol

Anyway.... Here's to the waiting... 👍

tamig
05-07-2017, 02:43 PM
Therein lies the problem because not one person has seen anything untowards except what was already out there on the internet, this looks very much like trolling at it's worst.

The guy launched the grenade yesterday, got a load of hooks and never returned. Talking in riddles and not responding to straight questions is despicable. Top trolling.

J-C
05-07-2017, 02:48 PM
I've clearly missed something here lol

I saw the tweet but as we replied the Fans News group no longer posts "Exclusives" or rumours that are not already out there on twitter, Facebook and forums. That's a decision we made as a group. We now simply relay the gossip out there. So our conscience is clear lol

There's always someone who has an issue with myself, it's a sad life when I'm your thought of the day lol

Anyway.... Here's to the waiting... 👍

I maybe jumped to a conclusion Andy but as I don't have SKY, your page was where I say any details of this transfer, him being at East Mains etc bur nothing more than the usual rumours etc. It was also on here but seeing as your is a FB page I assumed he as having a go at you, I also don't do twitter either, I used to have it but got fed up reading crap on my timeline all day long. :greengrin

HappyHibeeAG
05-07-2017, 02:59 PM
I maybe jumped to a conclusion Andy but as I don't have SKY, your page was where I say any details of this transfer, him being at East Mains etc bur nothing more than the usual rumours etc. It was also on here but seeing as your is a FB page I assumed he as having a go at you, I also don't do twitter either, I used to have it but got fed up reading crap on my timeline all day long. :greengrin

LOL. No worries. The story reported by us initially was the sky sports story. If memory serves the post about him at East Mains in the Sunday was from Kenny Millar's tweet and a Sun sport story.

Fans News is a completely different group to two years ago, with 11k members we try to be a tad more responsible lol

CRAZYHIBBY
05-07-2017, 03:16 PM
Kev at my work says that berrys not sure about a move to hibs ....and also he says berry was concerned about the distance from easter road to the training centre ....hibs were apparantly letting him stay in flats that hibs own:confused: on easter road .......his da telt him

Kato
05-07-2017, 03:28 PM
Kev at my work says that berrys not sure about a move to hibs ....and also he says berry was concerned about the distance from easter road to the training centre ....hibs were apparantly letting him stay in flats that hibs own:confused: on easter road .......his da telt him

Sounds like a load of goldilocks.

HappyHibeeAG
05-07-2017, 03:29 PM

Does he no drive like? 😂

Beefster
05-07-2017, 03:32 PM

Sounds legit.

bigwheel
05-07-2017, 03:33 PM
Sounds legit.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

LancsHibs
05-07-2017, 03:44 PM
Been for another peek at the CUFC proboard forum. They are still outraged! They still have no idea what's going on either!

greenpaper55
05-07-2017, 03:47 PM

Ah, but East Mains is near Rod's Hoose in Longniddry and thats what counts, one cannot have the chairman being inconvenienced .

traceyhibs
05-07-2017, 04:09 PM

I think people are just making assumptions but can see why. My FB post coincidental as well. Making notes for something I'm working on and it was an observation nothing else. Can see why people would make the connection.

I know it's frustrating when you want to hear who we are signing but our recruitment team are working really hard and we have a fantastic recruitment team. Lots of different reasons why transfers take time to announce so I know it's easy to say be patient but please try. Been that frustrated supporter in the past too.

Weststandwanab
05-07-2017, 04:15 PM
Sounds like a load of goldilocks.

It is true. I had a client that lived in one when he played for Hibs a good few years ago.

Heisenberg
05-07-2017, 04:16 PM
The guy that started this whole thing with his post/tweet and then deleted it has now said he was asked to remove his tweet when interacting with some other Hibs twitter page. This is so ****ing confusing. Get social media directly to ****.

Jag7
05-07-2017, 04:21 PM
Get social media directly to ****.

Agree totally

H18 SFR
05-07-2017, 04:23 PM

Is the boy wanting molecuddled?

oneone73
05-07-2017, 04:27 PM

Depends on who the mole is, I guess.

bod
05-07-2017, 04:30 PM
Does he no drive like? 😂

Chuck in a chauffeur & its as good as done

CRAZYHIBBY
05-07-2017, 04:48 PM

He's not a boy hes a full grown man..... he's got a beard and stuff

Mikey
05-07-2017, 04:49 PM
He's not a boy hes a full grown man..... he's got a beard and stuff

And so has his burd.

erin go bragh
05-07-2017, 04:55 PM
It's 5 mile from the Leith San Siro ffs . Takes 20 mins in heavy traffic👍🇳🇬

bill_reed
05-07-2017, 04:58 PM
It's 5 mile from the Leith San Siro ffs . Takes 20 mins in heavy traffic👍🇳🇬

think its 14 miles and no more that 30 minuets... so no real difference....

CRAZYHIBBY
05-07-2017, 05:01 PM
And so has his burd.

Small world ... can't believe you know her

Andy74
05-07-2017, 05:07 PM
I reckon he's signing.

Captain Trips
05-07-2017, 05:09 PM
I have been told he has signed all be it from a The Rangers fan, unless he meant to them haha.

3pm
05-07-2017, 05:10 PM
I reckon he's signing.

Why?

Callum_62
05-07-2017, 05:12 PM
I reckon he's signing.

Tut. Ruined it

Hes now not signing after seeing someone say he is signing

Andy74
05-07-2017, 05:14 PM
Why?

Was chatting earlier to an agent I know in London. He does work for Millwall. He'd been trying to sort something for them with Berry but he understands he's already agreed to sign for us.

That's just the guy's understanding. He might turn up tomorrow with the Milwall scarf over the head!

tamig
05-07-2017, 05:18 PM
Was chatting earlier to an agent I know in London. He does work for Millwall. He'd been trying to sort something for them with Berry but he understands he's already agreed to sign for us.

That's just the guy's understanding. He might turn up tomorrow with the Milwall scarf over the head!

No at East Mains though hopefully

Heisenberg
05-07-2017, 05:37 PM
See Cambridge have signed a striker from Thistle for an undisclosed fee. Maybe spending the money they are getting for Berry.

3pm
05-07-2017, 05:39 PM

Cheers.

theonlywayisup
05-07-2017, 05:42 PM
22 pages of has he, yes he has, no he won't, deal's off, deal's back on.....

The truth is that no-one on here has any idea of what's going on.

Pedantic_Hibee
05-07-2017, 06:32 PM
I can feel a song coming on. Or a beard. A bearded song perhaps.

I now have an image of ZZ Top. Singing. With beards. On their big faces.

Which is nice.

BigT-Hibeez
05-07-2017, 06:36 PM
I can feel a song coming on. Or a beard. A bearded song perhaps.

I now have an image of ZZ Top. Singing. With beards. On their big faces.

Which is nice.

She's got threads..

Pedantic_Hibee
05-07-2017, 06:49 PM
She's got threads..

Reported.

SirDavidsNapper
05-07-2017, 06:57 PM
Worst signing thread in history. Just pips Whittakers one

hfc rd
05-07-2017, 06:59 PM
Can we not do what Budgie did by locking our signing targets in the room?

Billychaotic182
05-07-2017, 07:00 PM
I'm so lost right now. What was said that made him Change his mind, did someone post how much of a wage he was getting or details of his contract? Can't really think what a fan group could say/guess that would spook a player from signing with a club.

CropleyWasGod
05-07-2017, 07:29 PM
She's got threads..
She's got moles.....

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

SouthMoroccoStu
05-07-2017, 07:36 PM
Worst signing thread in history. Just pips Whittakers one

You mustn't have read the Leigh Griffiths ones

Clarence
05-07-2017, 07:39 PM
Small world ... can't believe you know her

His YouTube reel is impressive but as some have pointed out, it doesn't show his misses.

Mikey09
05-07-2017, 07:44 PM
I'm so lost right now. What was said that made him Change his mind, did someone post how much of a wage he was getting or details of his contract? Can't really think what a fan group could say/guess that would spook a player from signing with a club.

Its nonsense. The HibsNews Twitter page just posts stuff already in the media as a source of info for Hibs fans. They ask questions about players and give their opinion too. I, like many, asked the guy what it was they actually posted to derail this signing and shock horror he didn't reply. Make it that what you will.

Jag7
05-07-2017, 07:45 PM
, it doesn't show his misses.

Who said he was married 😂

tamig
05-07-2017, 07:48 PM
The mysterious personal details appear to have evaporated in cyberspace. Only the guy tam seems to be privy to them but he just rants at people and doesn't tell anybody what the offending details are. It's all a bit of a mystery.

IAmLee
05-07-2017, 07:58 PM
I think people are just making assumptions but can see why. My FB post coincidental as well. Making notes for something I'm working on and it was an observation nothing else. Can see why people would make the connection.

I know it's frustrating when you want to hear who we are signing but our recruitment team are working really hard and we have a fantastic recruitment team. Lots of different reasons why transfers take time to announce so I know it's easy to say be patient but please try. Been that frustrated supporter in the past too.

please don't think I meant any offense Tracey, was just a bit confused by the initial tweet & the subsequent liking of it by you guys. I'm not going to lie that it gets a bit frustrating but I know the guys at the club will be working hard behind the scenes, just think the speculations on this one has taken things up a notch.

Ps I think we work in the same field so I get your point on Social media! Never seems to be a happy balance!

alihibs1
05-07-2017, 07:58 PM
According to the unreliable HFC transfer news the deal is done and all issues have been solved. What to believe? I don't know?

05-07-2017, 07:59 PM
Can we not do what Budgie did by locking our signing targets in the room?

In the budgie cage.

tamig
05-07-2017, 08:07 PM
According to the unreliable HFC transfer news the deal is done and all issues have been solved. What to believe? I don't know?

Does tam know?

yonder1875
05-07-2017, 08:10 PM

Total guesswork from that account every time in the hope they'll get one right.

HoboHarry
05-07-2017, 08:11 PM
Does tam know?
No, but Hissing Sid's lawyer does.......

Wembley67
05-07-2017, 08:21 PM
Absolute waste of ****ing time this board.

traceyhibs
05-07-2017, 08:23 PM
please don't think I meant any offense Tracey, was just a bit confused by the initial tweet & the subsequent liking of it by you guys. I'm not going to lie that it gets a bit frustrating but I know the guys at the club will be working hard behind the scenes, just think the speculations on this one has taken things up a notch.

Ps I think we work in the same field so I get your point on Social media! Never seems to be a happy balance!

Don't be silly takes a lot to offend me lol.

Yeah you're right re social media.

Mikey
05-07-2017, 08:30 PM
Does tam know?

He will do once the guy who got him to bring it to our attention tells him.

One Day Soon
05-07-2017, 08:41 PM
Reported.

She's got reported threads? That doesn't scan at all.

You've gone downhill son. A decent TDD, that's what you need.

Pedantic_Hibee
05-07-2017, 08:46 PM
She's got reported threads? That doesn't scan at all.

You've gone downhill son. A decent TDD, that's what you need.

You could be right. Could be announcing Whittaker on 31st at this rate to be fair.

frazeHFC
05-07-2017, 08:56 PM
Dunfermline must have been hoping we'd announce some signings this week. Might have boosted our crowd a bit. Looking forward to it anyway, plenty time left to make signings.

edwards
05-07-2017, 09:09 PM
Ill informed, clueless, bunch you are I have never seen such a mix mash of unrelistic rumours and suggestions of what might have went wrong maybe the cleaner doon at morrison,s at Gilmerton is to blame FFS

tamig
05-07-2017, 09:11 PM
Ill informed, clueless, bunch you are I have never seen such a mix mash of unrelistic rumours and suggestions of what might have went wrong maybe the cleaner doon at morrison,s at Gilmerton is to blame FFS

Chill pal.

lord bunberry
05-07-2017, 09:16 PM

Should that not be mish mash. You can't really call us clueless with nonsense like that. I put it to you sir that it is infact you that has no clue :greengrin

Wee Effen Bee
05-07-2017, 09:24 PM
Chill pal.

Aye, n spell mish-mash right ya bam! No use going on a rant only to pee the pedantic crew offf with poor spelling. 😁 Mind you, this thread is definitely going into the legendary vaults due to the amount of frustration and angst generated by one topic. I can see Berry signing for us but on his debut, some posters will run on to the pitch and banjo him just for the annoyance fuelled by this thread. 😱

E10 Rifle
05-07-2017, 09:29 PM
but on his debut, some posters will run on to the pitch and banjo him just for the annoyance fuelled by this thread. 😱

I hope he doesn't read this social media post - the deal could be off! :bsod:

West lower
05-07-2017, 09:31 PM
Hope he doesn't sign and turn out to be pish 😀

hfc rd
05-07-2017, 09:31 PM
Aye, n spell mish-mash right ya bam! No use going on a rant only to pee the pedantic crew offf with poor spelling. 😁 Mind you, this thread is definitely going into the legendary vaults due to the amount of frustration and angst generated by one topic. I can see Berry signing for us but on his debut, some posters will run on to the pitch and banjo him just for the annoyance fuelled by this thread. 😱

Think your last sentence may have scared him off. Doubt the deal will be done now. 😏

AlbertK86
05-07-2017, 09:54 PM
So is Luke signing or not ?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

The_Horde
05-07-2017, 09:55 PM

Doesn't luke berry good..

matty_f
05-07-2017, 09:59 PM

Once he gets over the shock of finding out who his father is..

Wee Effen Bee
05-07-2017, 10:07 PM
Think your last sentence may have scared him off. Doubt the deal will be done now. 😏

Oh bums. 😣 I totally forgot he was checking out social media before putting pen to paper (I read that on the infallible Hibs.net)
Dear Mr Berry, this was a wee joke: every Hibs fan is nice and we all think youre really great. ❤️

Ken
05-07-2017, 10:12 PM
The deal's off....

Some Hibs fan on twitter called him Chuck. He's not happy to say the least. Well done!!!!

BroxburnHibee
05-07-2017, 10:23 PM
She's got threads..

This thread has took a turn for the better....

Mind you no one knows a ******* thing!!!!!

CRAZYHIBBY
05-07-2017, 10:25 PM
The deal's off....

Some Hibs fan on twitter called him Chuck. He's not happy to say the least. Well done!!!!

Nothing worse eh

greenlex
05-07-2017, 10:46 PM
Well played Matty.:faf:

tamig
05-07-2017, 10:48 PM
The deal's off....

Tam will be on the boy's case. All is well. Fear not.

GreenLake
06-07-2017, 12:07 AM

He's trying to mull it over.

Forza Fred
06-07-2017, 01:05 AM
He's trying to mull it over.

Kintyred of waiting room news

Forza Fred
06-07-2017, 01:06 AM
Kintyred of waiting room news

Which was supposed to read Kyntired of waiting FOR news...

greenlex
06-07-2017, 01:50 AM

It's ok I guessed that and laughed in any case.😁

scm70nyd1973
06-07-2017, 02:56 AM

It's a bummer when that happens - true story this - my wife once sent me a text which was meant to read "on my way home - do you want me to bring you in a hot choc" - instead it read "...hot chic..." - guess what I didn't get !

Springbank
06-07-2017, 04:52 AM
It's a bummer when that happens - true story this - my wife once sent me a text which was meant to read "on my way home - do you want me to bring you in a hot choc" - instead it read "...hot chic..." - guess what I didn't get !

A hole in one?

Forza Fred
06-07-2017, 05:12 AM

Donuts?

scm70nyd1973
06-07-2017, 05:17 AM
Donuts?

Donuts would have been useful but a bit like the jambos and the League Cup - 2nd prize at best if you are a kinda glass half full guy.

The Rebel
06-07-2017, 05:21 AM

There must be some way we can force the issue!

scm70nyd1973
06-07-2017, 05:21 AM
Donuts?

Every time I have a hot choc I think what might've been - same as every cup final I went to before SDG stepped up. How much do we cabbage lovers owe this guy eh ?

3pm
06-07-2017, 06:13 AM

Should give him £2K (a week) just now and another £15K when he reaches Alderan.

Hibby70
06-07-2017, 06:31 AM
Should give him £2K (a week) just now and another £15K when he reaches Alderan.

That's just pure greedo in my opinion.

MrSmith
06-07-2017, 06:33 AM

George?

CraigHibee
06-07-2017, 06:49 AM
George?

George is asda ;)

Callum_62
06-07-2017, 07:12 AM
I reckon he will sign

I also reckon our expectations of him will now be akin to Messi.

MrSmith
06-07-2017, 07:57 AM
George is asda ;)

Haha aye. However, this poster reminds me of a certain FB friend of mine right down to phrasing and location.

Pretty Boy
06-07-2017, 12:22 PM
Piss poor that Andy Gillies has had to step down from his Facebook group because of nasty rumours and hints hanging the guy out to dry. Whether the initial comments were aimed at him or otherwise is irrelevant, they were taken that way by some and to drop that bombshell then just disappear with no follow up or clairification whilst another person gets serious grief is cowardly and downright nasty.

Whatever people think of Fans News the guys give up their own time to provide a service for Hibs fans that they can choose to use or othereise. Andy didn't deserve the accusations thrown at him in the last few days and the people responsible should be ashamed.

The_Horde
06-07-2017, 12:27 PM
Piss poor that Andy Gillies has had to step down from his Facebook group because of nasty rumours and hints hanging the guy out to dry. Whether the initial comments were aimed at him or otherwise is irrelevant, they were taken that way by some and to drop that bombshell then just disappear with no follow up or clairification whilst another person gets serious grief is cowardly and downright nasty.

Whatever people think of Fans News the guys give up their own time to provide a service for Hibs fans that they can choose to use or othereise. Andy didn't deserve the accusations thrown at him in the last few days and the people responsible should be ashamed.

Guys being a bit precious imo. Shame he's stepped down but he didn't have to.

Spike Mandela
06-07-2017, 12:29 PM
Really don't see why anybody gets remotely excited about someone posting Hibs football rumours on a facebook page , twitter or a fans forum. It's a free country, it's not illegal, in fact it isn't a big deal in any shape or form.

If anybody has infornation that they wouldn't like leaking out to these sort of places as it would damage their source or inhibit what the club is doing then simply, just keep your mouth shut.

Pretty Boy
06-07-2017, 12:31 PM
I can understand it.

I'm not sure people realise the abuse that can come with running groups/forums and so on. A few of the admins on here have had it, I got a delightful Facebook message at the weekend from someone who has obviously worked out who I am threatening to 'batter' me for example, and there are certainly times it seems more bother than it's worth.

Some of the ***** being aimed at Andy over the last few days was well out of order and I don't blame him at all. Interesting that the person who was stirring it on here and Twitter still hasn't come out of his hole yet.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

The_Horde
06-07-2017, 12:35 PM
I can understand it.

I'm not sure people realise the abuse that can come with running groups/forums and so on. A few of the admins on here have had it, I got a delightful Facebook message at the weekend from someone who has obviously worked out who I am threatening to 'batter' me for example, and there are certainly times it seems more bother than it's worth.

Some of the ***** being aimed at Andy over the last few days was well out of order and I don't blame him at all. Interesting that the person who was stirring it on here and Twitter still hasn't come out of his hole yet.

If it's been to that extent then I can see where he's coming from. However, if these people are convinced he's to blame and can't see any other reasoning then they'll be like that whether he's part of fans news or not. So he should've stayed and stuck to his guns.

One things for sure. Sky were first people with the story, AG didn't tell Sky Sports.

IAmLee
06-07-2017, 12:44 PM
I can understand it.

I couldn't agree more!! He's been getting personal abuse for months, especially from guys on one of the other Facebook pages who just don't like him, it's not right at all. I'm sure loads of people have sighed when they've seen the latest fans news "breaking rumour" but I've hardly ever seen them post anything that hasn't already been out there in some form. They certainly haven't posted anything we didn't know about the Berry deal but yet I've seen a lot of people naming Andy personally as the reason the deal broke down. Like him or not he takes time out of his daily life to run a fans page and they do a lot of video content etc for fans too, personal abuse and naming him to make him a target of abuse, even if he had done something wrong, is pretty much bullying & out of order imo.

MrSmith
06-07-2017, 12:53 PM
Spoken with Andy and I think it's Connaire a few times! Decent blokes doing thankless job and this whole episode is nothing short of appalling! Couldn't agree more with Prettyboy's statement.

staunchhibby
06-07-2017, 01:03 PM
He is keeping a low profile who ever he is

GreenArmyyy!
06-07-2017, 01:04 PM

If you knew half of the stuff he's been sent over the last couple of years I reckon you'd have a different viewpoint.

Springbank
06-07-2017, 01:10 PM
Back on topic, here's hoping Luke Berry signs up at Easter Road and joins a club with record season ticket numbers, Scottish Cup feelgood factor, a winner of a boss, and an exciting goal-laden midfield around him (plus the strongest defence since Sauzee/Laursen/Smith/Fenwick days behind him)
That's what I want to talk about!

silverhibee
06-07-2017, 01:11 PM
I can understand it.

Could i ask, what have you done to merit these threats.

Don't do facebook so not got a clue how gang warfare has broke out amongst Hibs forums facebook pages. It's just a game of f***ing football.

Eaststandee
06-07-2017, 01:19 PM
What even is this thread? How did it get to 71 pages! Haha

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Jack Hackett
06-07-2017, 01:21 PM

Don't do facebook so not got a clue how gang warfare has broke out amongst Hibs forums facebook pages. It's just a game of f***ing football.

The internet is a cesspit which makes Ibrox look like a wee garden pond. The majority of users are just plain ordinary folks, but practically every lowlife on the planet has free and anonymous access if they have even a smidgen of nous. Stirring up trouble is second nature to them.

1van Sprou7e
06-07-2017, 01:21 PM
What even is this thread? How did it get to 71 pages! Haha

"Only" 24 pages

Eaststandee
06-07-2017, 01:22 PM
"Only" 24 pages
it's "just" 71 pages on my phone..

gegs70
06-07-2017, 01:22 PM
Andy just passing on info.....so don't understand people that direct abuse at him if you don't like it leave the Facebook group easy to do....personally I quite enjoy all the information rumour or otherwise..

Geo_1875
06-07-2017, 01:26 PM

That happened to me once. Meant to send "Just leaving the pub. Be home in 10." to the wife. Autocorrect changed it to " I hate you, you bitch. You ruined my life."

Pretty Boy
06-07-2017, 01:28 PM

Pass.

Onceinawhile
06-07-2017, 01:32 PM
Pass.

Should have had a shot then.

edinburghhibee
06-07-2017, 01:40 PM
That happened to me once. Meant to send "Just leaving the pub. Be home in 10." to the wife. Autocorrect changed it to " I hate you, you bitch. You ruined my life."

🤣🤣🤣🤣

silverhibee
06-07-2017, 01:41 PM
Pass.

Did you get a assist with it. :greengrin

:aok:

silverhibee
06-07-2017, 01:43 PM
Should have had a shot then.

:gun:

Have things got that bad. :greengrin

Mikey
06-07-2017, 01:47 PM
Interesting that the person who was stirring it on here and Twitter still hasn't come out of his hole yet.

That's because Frank hasn't told him what to post next yet.

CMurdoch
06-07-2017, 01:56 PM
A disgrace that folk like Andy & Pretty Boy have had to get online abuse from folk with no sense of proportion.
These folk have nae class never mind Hibs class.
For what it's worth I thought a lot of the comments on the Craig Thomson thread were small minded and knee jerk sad.
Pretty Boy was one of a few folk on that thread swimming against the tide and trying to speak sense. I respect him for this as well as his role as an admin on here.
We should all strive to be better folk. Hate and anger just makes the poster look small minded and is tedious.
Stick up for guys like Andy and Pretty Boy who do what they do for the love of Hibs and their fellow fans.

brog
06-07-2017, 01:58 PM
A disgrace that folk like Andy & Pretty Boy have had to get online abuse from folk with no sense of proportion.
For what it's worth I thought a lot of the comments on the Craig Thomson thread were small minded and knee jerk sad.
Pretty Boy was one of a few folk on that thread swimming against the tide and trying to speak sense. I respect him for this as well as his role as an admin on here.
We should all strive to be better folk. Hate and anger just makes the poster look small minded and is tedious.
Stick up for guys like Andy and Pretty Boy who do what they do for the love of Hibs and their fellow fans.

chinaman
06-07-2017, 02:08 PM
What's the luke perry news ?????

leither17
06-07-2017, 02:16 PM
What's the luke perry news ?????

He has signed for Beverley Hills United for £90,210

staunchhibby
06-07-2017, 02:17 PM
Keep up the great work pretty boy.100% behind you and the rest of the admins.

Brightside
06-07-2017, 02:23 PM

I'm sure he will return. Once enough people plead. 😂

Greenworld
06-07-2017, 02:34 PM
Agree well said

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Salt N Sauzee
06-07-2017, 02:47 PM
Cambridge play a friendly this Saturday so I guess a quick look at their squad on the day will hint at whether this move is still likely or not.

JohnMcM
06-07-2017, 02:55 PM
Cambridge play a friendly this Saturday so I guess a quick look at their squad on the day will hint at whether this move is still likely or not.

Just had a look on their site. Match v St Neots, no squad info posted.

Mathias Jack
06-07-2017, 03:24 PM

On that very topic, just seen this on Twitter from BBC Radio Cambridge.
https://twitter.com/bbccambssport/status/882589362843787264

Perhaps some folk on here jumping the gun by assuming the deal was dead.

HibbyAndy
06-07-2017, 03:28 PM

silverhibee
06-07-2017, 03:31 PM

So, he knows nowt either. :greengrin

HibbyAndy
06-07-2017, 03:33 PM
So, he knows nowt either. :greengrin

Ken:greengrin

I hink their is still a chance ( a half decent chance at that) he will still sign for Hibs.

1van Sprou7e
06-07-2017, 03:33 PM

What is even the point of that clip lol

"We know hibs are interested.... and not much else"

Aye cheers sherlock

kaimendhibs
06-07-2017, 03:46 PM
🤣🤣🤣🤣

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Baw187
06-07-2017, 04:03 PM
It's ridiculous that someone like Andy gets abuse to the point he packs it in, simply for trying to provide a service to other Hibs fans who are interested in reading rumours (ones already in the public domain).

Folk need to get a grip and I agree that it's one of the sad things about the internet and social media, that it gives walkers a platform to be pricks with anonymity.

hfc rd
06-07-2017, 04:06 PM

Knows nothing, just like everyone else

SirDavidsNapper
06-07-2017, 04:20 PM
Can't stand folk calling us by our christian name

silverhibee
06-07-2017, 04:22 PM
What is even the point of that clip lol

"We know hibs are interested.... and not much else"

Aye cheers sherlock

Easy tiger.

silverhibee
06-07-2017, 04:23 PM
Ken:greengrin

I hink their is still a chance ( a half decent chance at that) he will still sign for Hibs.

Here's hoping bud, but the longer it goes the more chance it not happening.

Pedantic_Hibee
06-07-2017, 04:27 PM
What if Hibs have just been trolling us and will suddenly announce five new signings tomorrow afternoon with a "good things come to those who wait" tagline?

silverhibee
06-07-2017, 04:35 PM
What if Hibs have just been trolling us and will suddenly announce five new signings tomorrow afternoon with a "good things come to those who wait" tagline?

I'll do time. Honestly

That would ruin TDD for you. :thumbsup:

greenpaper55
06-07-2017, 04:43 PM
A wee update from the club would not go amiss even if it was negative, folk don't mind transfers going wrong as long as they feel they are being informed as much as they can be. After all the bottom line is we the fans are the providers of the cash for the manager to spend, anyone would think that Rod was coughing up out of his own wallet-fat chance !

Jim44
06-07-2017, 04:56 PM
A wee update from the club would not go amiss even if it was negative, folk don't mind transfers going wrong as long as they feel they are being informed as much as they can be. After all the bottom line is we the fans are the providers of the cash for the manager to spend, anyone would think that Rod was coughing up out of his own wallet-fat chance !

Possibly one of the more sensible posts on this thread for a wee while. Mind you, I think the club might be reluctant to comment on a negative situation but I suppose they may be inclined to avoid over-optimism as well. - hence the silence, I suppose.

GreenLake
06-07-2017, 04:56 PM
It's ridiculous that someone like Andy gets abuse to the point he packs it in, simply for trying to provide a service to other Hibs fans who are interested in reading rumours (ones already in the public domain).

Folk need to get a grip and I agree that it's one of the sad things about the internet and social media, that it gives walkers a platform to be pricks with anonymity.

I could do with a good long walk this morning

Heisenberg
06-07-2017, 05:05 PM
Looks like Berry is back training with Cambridge.

Baw187
06-07-2017, 05:06 PM
Possibly one of the more sensible posts on this thread for a wee while. Mind you, I think the club might be reluctant to comment on a negative situation but I suppose they may be inclined to avoid over-optimism as well. - hence the silence, I suppose.

Ha ha ! I'm a serial walker to be fair!

makaveli1875
06-07-2017, 05:26 PM

how do you know this ?

Heisenberg
06-07-2017, 05:28 PM
how do you know this ?

Cambridge fan on twitter posted a screenshot from the Cambridge snapchat. Players in the gym. Berry is one of them.

HoboHarry
06-07-2017, 05:39 PM
Why he wouldn't be if he hasn't signed for anyone else yet? He needs to stay fit if he wants to appear to be a good buy for potential suitors........

djs69
06-07-2017, 05:44 PM
He is their player so so he should be at training

147lothian
06-07-2017, 05:44 PM
Why he wouldn't be if he hasn't signed for anyone else yet? He needs to stay fit if he wants to appear to be a good buy for potential suitors........

Is it good buy or goodbye? Im just going to walk the dug

Heisenberg
06-07-2017, 05:46 PM

It would point towards his move to us being off though. We apparently agreed the fee at the weekend and he's now back with his team having come up for a look around on Sunday.

HoboHarry
06-07-2017, 05:49 PM
It would point towards his move to us being off though. We apparently agreed the fee at the weekend and he's now back with his team having come up for a look around on Sunday.
You should know by now that it could also be unfounded nonsense. This close season has proved that no-one has the first clue about what is happening transfer wise.

Heisenberg
06-07-2017, 05:52 PM
You should know by now that it could also be unfounded nonsense. This close season has proved that no-one has the first clue about what is happening transfer wise.

If Kenny Millar says that he was at the training ground for a look around then I'd be inclined to believe him.

Tobias Funke
06-07-2017, 05:55 PM

It points towards nothing. Nobody really has a clue what is going on. He could be back training while loose ends of the deal are tied up. He needs to train with someone and can't do it with us while he's contracted to Cambridge Utd.

makaveli1875
06-07-2017, 05:56 PM

he was pish anyways :greengrin

HoboHarry
06-07-2017, 05:58 PM
If Kenny Millar says that he was at the training ground for a look around then I'd be inclined to believe him.
That's a bit of a leap from having agreed a fee no?