PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: AWAY KIT ON SALE FROM FRIDAY

RSS Bot
29-06-2017, 03:40 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7629)

Garymcl
29-06-2017, 04:32 PM
Both me and the mrs going down early to snap a couple of these beauties just in time to show off on holidays happy days :greengrin:greengrin Ggtth

BullsCloseHibs
29-06-2017, 04:47 PM
Both me and the mrs going down early to snap a couple of these beauties just in time to show off on holidays happy days :greengrin:greengrin Ggtth

Hope nowhere hot? Black tops in the sun not so great 😂

speedy_gonzales
29-06-2017, 08:49 PM
I take it the shop is opening at 10am or will it be opening earlier to cope with the massive queue of fashionistas?

alhibby
30-06-2017, 08:47 AM
Already a good few folk in the queue

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Albanian Hibs
30-06-2017, 08:49 AM
Will pop down later to get one for my son and possibly for me if the sizes are decent 👀 before we go on holiday on tuesday

Iain G
30-06-2017, 08:52 AM
How have folk found teh sizing of the home kit, snug or large? Trying to work out what size to order :greengrin

30-06-2017, 08:52 AM
Already a good few folk in the queue

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

About 30 - 40 people.

Real Emerald
30-06-2017, 08:55 AM
How have folk found teh sizing of the home kit, snug or large? Trying to work out what size to order :greengrin

I had to get extra large and I normally get medium in everything else. Might be a wee bit big but the large was too small.

Iain G
30-06-2017, 08:57 AM
I had to get extra large and I normally get medium in everything else. Might be a wee bit big but the large was too small.

Hmm ok, might do the same! Thank you :)

SlickShoes
30-06-2017, 08:59 AM
Is there not a small men's size? both home and away only go down to medium

Iain G
30-06-2017, 09:02 AM
So how does it look in the "flesh"?

Jay
30-06-2017, 09:04 AM
Is there not a small men's size? both home and away only go down to medium

I was just ordering online and found the same although reading the posts above it seems to be coming up small made so have gone for a medium.

Brightside
30-06-2017, 09:12 AM
I was just ordering online and found the same although reading the posts above it seems to be coming up small made so have gone for a medium.

Medium for Macron is a kid aged 13/14 ish. The junior sizes stop at 11/12....and that is classed as a Small.

Large will do a very slim man - waist 30 chest 38/40. XL for normal man. 7XL for the majority of guys on here. :greengrin

Brightside
30-06-2017, 09:13 AM
Im just heading up to pick up 2 for tomorrows holiday! :thumbsup:

Hibernia&Alba
30-06-2017, 09:18 AM
Medium for Macron is a kid aged 13/14 ish. The junior sizes stop at 11/12....and that is classed as a Small.

Large will do a very slim man - waist 30 chest 38/40. XL for normal man. 7XL for the majority of guys on here. :greengrin

:hilarious

I think I will try to squeeze myself into an XL. Too ashamed to ask for anything larger, if they're small made. :greengrin

Jay
30-06-2017, 09:21 AM

So my 6'1" skinny 20 year old will look fabulous in his age 13 top :) maybe need to change that to a large eh?

speedy_gonzales
30-06-2017, 09:42 AM
Large will do a very slim man - waist 30 chest 38/40.

Hmmm, I'm a short arse, 34 waist, 40 chest and never been called slim. I've just bought the large after trying that and an XL on, the XL was too long in the body and arms for me.

Hopefully I'll not be returning to the club store after a refit?!?

MSK
30-06-2017, 09:47 AM
Hmmm, I'm a short arse, 34 waist, 40 chest and never been called slim. I've just bought the large after trying that and an XL on, the XL was too long in the body and arms for me.

Hopefully I'll not be returning to the club store after a refit?!?Same with regards the arms, Ive been accused of having short arms & deep pockets but the short sleeves are way past my elbows & a fair bit down my forearms, apart from being slightly longer it fits everywhere else, never been an issue with previous tops 😮😄

alhibby
30-06-2017, 09:50 AM
Im normally a large but thankfully was able to try on, had to get XXL, delighted with it :flag:

NthCarolinaHibs
30-06-2017, 09:53 AM
Im normally a large but thankfully was able to try on, had to get XXL, delighted with it :flag:

Same boat as me...first XXL shirt ah've bought in ma life ..

Brightside
30-06-2017, 09:56 AM

Hopefully I'll not be returning to the club store after a refit?!?

Its short sleeved.....are you a T-Rex?
:greengrin

speedy_gonzales
30-06-2017, 10:00 AM
Its short sleeved.....are you a T-Rex?
:greengrin
Ha Ha, I prefer my short sleeves to be above my elbows,,,shows off the guns!

SlickShoes
30-06-2017, 10:01 AM

haha cheers, I'll maybe wait until I can get to the shop then since the sizes are so different.

Brightside
30-06-2017, 10:01 AM
A wee warning for any of the bigger guys. Anything over 3XL wont be in stock until 17th July.

Hibby70
30-06-2017, 10:09 AM
A wee warning for any of the bigger guys. Anything over 3XL wont be in stock until 17th July.

Time to get that diet underway.

GordonHFC
30-06-2017, 10:14 AM

Based on the Home top I got they need to introduce a size called '*** Huge':greengrin

Danderhall Hibs
30-06-2017, 10:30 AM
So how does it look in the "flesh"?

Was down earlier to get the wee ones strip and the top's smart but I'm not sure the shorts go with the top. The top has the white flash then the shorts have green. Looks a wee bit odd imo.

Bristolhibby
30-06-2017, 10:37 AM
Looks like no stock online until the 26th July!

WTF?

Also, how does it compare size wise to the home shirt?

Normally a Large, went for the XL home shirt and that fits me fine.

J

frazeHFC
30-06-2017, 10:40 AM

WTF?

Are you sure? My dad just ordered 3 online.

Brightside
30-06-2017, 10:40 AM

WTF?

Also, how does it compare size wise to the home shirt?

Normally a Large, went for the XL home shirt and that fits me fine.

J

Same sizing as the home.

Bristolhibby
30-06-2017, 10:41 AM
Are you sure? My dad just ordered 3 online.

Yip.

https://www.hiberniandirect.co.uk/replica/away-replica/hfc-17-away-shirt-short-sleeved-snr

AVAILABILITY: DUE TO HIGH VOLUME IN SALES, NEXT STOCK DUE 26TH JULY

Pretty poor IMHO.

J

Brightside
30-06-2017, 10:58 AM
Yip.

https://www.hiberniandirect.co.uk/replica/away-replica/hfc-17-away-shirt-short-sleeved-snr

Pretty poor IMHO.

J

Yep - looks like its all sold out on line. Thats mental tbh as they pre-ordered loads.

Real Emerald
30-06-2017, 11:02 AM
Yip.

Pretty poor IMHO.

J

That's really poor, when I was in the shop last week the guy behind the counter told me they had massive sales of the home top, record first day sales. He then said they were expecting an even bigger demand for the away top, so why is it out of stock in 2 hours?

alhibby
30-06-2017, 11:10 AM
Pretty sure its only online sales that are "out of stock", guy in shop this morning told me he was expecting a huge rush today but they had enough stock to cope with demand

Bristolhibby
30-06-2017, 11:39 AM
Pretty sure its only online sales that are "out of stock", guy in shop this morning told me he was expecting a huge rush today but they had enough stock to cope with demand

If that's the case, why pull the online ordering. Seems bizarre that they are saying online that they have sold out.

J

MartinfaePorty
30-06-2017, 11:41 AM
I bought the full kit. First time since 2006-07 season I'll have had one and that was only because the ex bought it for me as a Christmas present! I guess if folk like me are buying it then it's hard to gauge exactly what the sales will be.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Carheenlea
30-06-2017, 12:23 PM
The manufacturer changes but the same old problems resurface.

frazeHFC
30-06-2017, 12:26 PM
Yip.

Pretty poor IMHO.

J

Yeah I agree, should have been expected. Such a nice strip, won't be surprised if we have smashed record sales.

ian cruise
30-06-2017, 12:33 PM
The manufacturer changes but the same old problems resurface.

Because clubs have a limited fan base to sell too I think they have to (or at least chose to) err on the side of caution when ordering rather than be left with too much stock. Seems odd to have sold out so early though I'll agree with that.

Bishop Hibee
30-06-2017, 12:35 PM
I bought the full kit. First time since 2006-07 season I'll have had one and that was only because the ex bought it for me as a Christmas present! I guess if folk like me are buying it then it's hard to gauge exactly what the sales will be.

Have I got to sit next to a grown man in a full replica kit next season 😲😂

MartinfaePorty
30-06-2017, 12:39 PM
Have I got to sit next to a grown man in a full replica kit next season 😲😂
Yep. Boots, shinpads and all!

aljo7-0
30-06-2017, 12:57 PM
[QUOTE=MartinfaePorty;5085724]Yep. Boots, shinpads and all!

Sent from my SM

A clever ploy in case there are any more pitch invasions.

yonder1875
30-06-2017, 02:31 PM
Not available for nearly another month after being on sale for a few hours? That's poor.

BlackSheep
30-06-2017, 02:33 PM
What is the in store stock like?

I am assuming they are making all in store stock priority rather than deliver online orders?

SteveHFC
30-06-2017, 02:38 PM
No mediums left in shop.

BlackSheep
30-06-2017, 02:39 PM
No mediums left in shop.

By the sounds of everybody's experiences I would likely need an XL or even XXL!!!!

SteveHFC
30-06-2017, 03:00 PM
Mediums not back in store until 26th of July.

Wee Scottie Dug
30-06-2017, 03:09 PM
Just back from shop ....... Abundance of L/XL/XXL and even some XXXLs on the racks and plenty more in the back ..... Girl restocked the racks as I was selecting mine ...... Plenty home tops too ranging beyond the 3xls (4 and 5xl) if that helps anyone ....... :wink:

yonder1875
30-06-2017, 03:13 PM
Does anyone know if the shop is open on Sunday?

ColinNish
30-06-2017, 03:29 PM
Does anyone know if the shop is open on Sunday?

No it is not.

Bristolhibby
30-06-2017, 03:49 PM
Are Hibs going to make a statement on this.

Incredibly frustrating that after being on sale for two hours out of towners are basically stuck for another month, when it seems that there is stock in the shop.

Grrrr!

J

Just Jimmy
30-06-2017, 04:11 PM
Absolute joke!

No acceptable at all. Dress it up how they want it is a complete farce.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

cabbageandribs1875
30-06-2017, 04:54 PM
quite curious why some are saying get 2 sizes bigger than you are, i'm a 38"-40" chest and the large fits fine, with a good bit left for 'breathing' :greengrin

Brightside
30-06-2017, 05:07 PM
quite curious why some are saying get 2 sizes bigger than you are, i'm a 38"-40" chest and the large fits fine, with a good bit left for 'breathing' :greengrin

one size bigger is fine.

cabbageandribs1875
30-06-2017, 05:11 PM
one size bigger is fine.

a medium size would have showed off just too much fa...erm muscle :agree:

alhibby
30-06-2017, 05:11 PM

For me it isnt the chest that is the problem:wink::greengrin

Real Emerald
30-06-2017, 05:20 PM
For me it isnt the chest that is the problem:wink::greengrin

Yes I'm the same, had to go from medium to extra large. The large may have been ok but was a bit tight on the erm stomach....muscles 😂

Scorrie
30-06-2017, 05:30 PM
I ordered mine online this afternoon. Said it wouldn't be in stock till 26th July but just had email saying it's been dispatched!

Carheenlea
30-06-2017, 07:08 PM
one size bigger is fine.

Only if the size you originally think yourself to be is accurate..

SChibs
30-06-2017, 07:54 PM
Same with regards the arms, Ive been accused of having short arms & deep pockets but the short sleeves are way past my elbows & a fair bit down my forearms, apart from being slightly longer it fits everywhere else, never been an issue with previous tops 😮😄

Wizard sleeves

MSK
30-06-2017, 08:02 PM
Wizard sleevesOch its ok, I will just cut the sleeves off & go vest/tank top style 😄

BlackSheep
01-07-2017, 02:28 PM
Just back from the club shop.... very little of the away shirt available.

No size above XL, and as others have said if you were XL last year then you will be XXL this year.... I ended up going for the home top as the stock for that is in abundance.

Billy Whizz
01-07-2017, 02:56 PM
Just back from the club shop.... very little of the away shirt available.

No size above XL, and as others have said if you were XL last year then you will be XXL this year.... I ended up going for the home top as the stock for that is in abundance.

What about kids sizes

mutley
01-07-2017, 03:05 PM
Was in the shop earlier today, picked up a home top but no away ones left in M

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

seanshow
01-07-2017, 04:47 PM
Was in the shop earlier today, picked up a home top but no away ones left in M

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I went through earlier and thought I was in luck getting the last medium away shirt in the shop :hyper and then on closer inspection when I got home, the collar on it is totally grubby looks like it's been on a few people before hand, and the staff left the plastic security disc on it so I can't wear it anyway! phoned the club shop 4 times with no reply, needless to say it'll be going back on Monday for a refund and/or a replacement, not impressed,.... good mind to ask for a discount or the round trip petrol money lol

WhileTheChief..
01-07-2017, 06:56 PM
The statement on the first page of this thread warns that the club expected the away strip to sell out fast.

Why are folk acting surprised?

Billy Whizz
01-07-2017, 07:17 PM
The statement on the first page of this thread warns that the club expected the away strip to sell out fast.

Why are folk acting surprised?

Do you not think they should upped their forecast, if they thought it would sell well, that's what most businesses do

Albanian Hibs
02-07-2017, 06:38 AM
Is the shop open today? Anyone know if there are still kids sizes available?

Bristolhibby
02-07-2017, 08:07 AM
Do you not think they should upped their forecast, if they thought it would sell well, that's what most businesses do

This, to sell out online after 2 hours is piss poor planning, and smacks of being amateurish. The exact same experience we've had with Nike and were promised wouldn't happen again.

Fallen at the second hurdle. No point having a big kit launch with fanfare and sponsors and then not having the kit for sale.

J

Billy Whizz
02-07-2017, 10:29 AM
Is the shop open today? Anyone know if there are still kids sizes available?

I doubt it would be open today

WhileTheChief..
02-07-2017, 11:07 AM

They got in as many as they could just now and are getting more as soon as they can.

Do you think they deliberately just ordered a few knowing they would sell out? Why would they do that?

Maybe the alternative was to wait until the end of July and get loads of stock in then? Would that have been better?

Billy Whizz
02-07-2017, 11:11 AM
They got in as many as they could just now and are getting more as soon as they can.

Do you think they deliberately just ordered a few knowing they would sell out? Why would they do that?

Maybe the alternative was to wait until the end of July and get loads of stock in then? Would that have been better?

I was only answering complaints from fans who couldn't get a strip

BoomtownHibees
02-07-2017, 11:18 AM

Do other clubs have these issues and we just don't hear about them or does it always just seem to be Hibs?

Austinho
02-07-2017, 11:20 AM
Has anyone bought the anthem jackets? Trying to figure out if they are tight fitting or if I can get away with ordering my usual size.

hibee
02-07-2017, 11:32 AM
Only 2 kids home tops left yesterday when I was in, both XL kids size.

They had a few away tops in kids sizes but no shorts. The away tops left were only what was on the hangers and a few of them were filthy.

I ended up buying one away top with training shorts and had to buy my 13yr old son a medium adult top as that was the smallest they had.

HFCdeb
02-07-2017, 11:42 AM
Wish Hibs would come into the 21st century and provide women's replicas. Really disappointing and demeaning for the larger chested among us having to buy 5 and 6 xl to accommodate instead of just having ladies sizing available.
We're woefully behind other clubs in this respect.

tamig
02-07-2017, 11:45 AM
Wish Hibs would come into the 21st century and provide women's replicas. Really disappointing and demeaning for the larger chested among us having to buy 5 and 6 xl to accommodate instead of just having ladies sizing available.
We're woefully behind other clubs in this respect.

I'm sure le coq used to produce women's tops. Did Puma or Nike never do a women's version? Maybe one for the fans reps to take forward.

HFCdeb
02-07-2017, 11:49 AM
I'm sure le coq used to produce women's tops. Did Puma or Nike never do a women's version? Maybe one for the fans reps to take forward.

I have most of the Le Coq ones and none of them are ladies either. Never bought any of the Puma ones so I can't say for sure and none of the Nike were available with women's sizing. You'd expect there to be a separate part of the shop for women's replicas if this was the case anyway.

Albanian Hibs
02-07-2017, 12:42 PM
I have most of the Le Coq ones and none of them are ladies either. Never bought any of the Puma ones so I can't say for sure and none of the Nike were available with women's sizing. You'd expect there to be a separate part of the shop for women's replicas if this was the case anyway.

There have been womans replica tops in the past but they were made to fit the smaller chested and slight builded woman, which I am neither 😂 so I have always had to get a man's one

HFCdeb
02-07-2017, 12:47 PM
There have been womans replica tops in the past but they were made to fit the smaller chested and slight builded woman, which I am neither 😂 so I have always had to get a man's one

Yeah, it's the same problem with the leisure wear. We were told the new club shop and sponsorship deals would mean female ranges would be better but I'm as unimpressed as I always am with the options available to us. Hopefully I'm in the minority with this view and that the three additional t shirts available to women in the shop have pleased everyone else.

tamig
02-07-2017, 12:52 PM

It's a good point and applies for a lot of the guys too. It seems like replica kits are built for people with footballer's bodies rather than people with your average fans shape. I don't have a belly myself but there are loads of folk who do and the manufacturers are maybe missing a trick by not catering for a bigger variety of body shapes. Appreciate cost will be an issue but they should maybe come in a series of fits - bigger, standard and slim - or something like that. You can get a lot of mens clothes nowadays in standard, slim and extra slim fits - so why not football kits?

Iain G
05-07-2017, 09:40 PM
By the sounds of everybody's experiences I would likely need an XL or even XXL!!!!

Got mine,went a size bigger than I usually would and it's still a wee bit snug round shoulders and the middle 😉 seems to be a longer and slimmer fit than previous manufacturers strips...

ian cruise
06-07-2017, 08:19 AM
Yeah, it's the same problem with the leisure wear. We were told the new club shop and sponsorship deals would mean female ranges would be better but I'm as unimpressed as I always am with the options available to us. Hopefully I'm in the minority with this view and that the three additional t shirts available to women in the shop have pleased everyone else.

I would hope that given one of our fans reps is female that she would pick this up with the club. It's definitely something we should be providing, even if it is a small numbers with pre warning they will be limited availability to save another thread like thus.

BlackSheep
26-07-2017, 08:53 AM
Away kits back in stock on the website.... SO assuming they will be in store too.

One thing i see is they don't have 2XL in the size drop down on the website.... Hoping this is an error as 3XL is way too big for me and XL is just a little tight.

Johnny_Leith
26-07-2017, 08:55 AM
At ER now, awaiting the store opening. There's a psl sports van here so looks like they've had a delivery.

Couple other people waiting.

Billy Whizz
26-07-2017, 09:06 AM
At ER now, awaiting the store opening. There's a psl sports van here so looks like they've had a delivery.

Couple other people waiting.

Was on the shop last night and asked about the away top
Guy said 100% they would be available today

Disc O'Dave
26-07-2017, 09:50 AM
I got an email this morning saying my top had been dispatched - I put in an order when they were sold out a few weeks ago..

BlackSheep
26-07-2017, 09:53 AM
Got a reply from the shop saying that they have had a shortage of the Away short sleeve 2XL sizes in this delivery so there will not be any 2XL on sale for another couple of weeks... but they will have 2XL in long sleeved away tops from today.