PDA

View Full Version : New Scottish Cup Final Video

California-Hibs
29-06-2017, 10:21 AM
So I've been working on this recently and now I'm ready to post it. YouTube was being a bit frustrating with the copyright issues to the songs I originally had in the background, so I had to change them around a bit, but I still think it's turned out ok.

I've taken all the glorious videos that I (and you all as well no doubt) love to view time and time again, and comprised them all together to tell the story of just how wonderful and emotional THAT day was.

Sorry if I've left out some videos, as we know there's so many good ones.

Hope you all enjoy it folk's.

IT HAPPENED!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrtYbJqenhA

Thecat23
29-06-2017, 10:41 AM
That is absolutely fantastic.

hibsbollah
29-06-2017, 10:43 AM
Something in my eye.

H18S NX
29-06-2017, 10:45 AM
More tears,brilliant video m8

PeeKay
29-06-2017, 10:47 AM
Magic compilation. Brings back what a roller-coaster of emotion that day was. Well done.

Just Jimmy
29-06-2017, 10:47 AM
That's quality!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Winston Ingram
29-06-2017, 10:51 AM
So I've been working on this recently and now I'm ready to post it. YouTube was being a bit frustrating with the copyright issues to the songs I originally had in the background, so I had to change them around a bit, but I still think it's turned out ok.

I've taken all the glorious videos that I (and you all as well no doubt) love to view time and time again, and comprised them all together to tell the story of just how wonderful and emotional THAT day was.

IT HAPPENED!!

That is utterly fantastic. Bravo:top marks

Bostonhibby
29-06-2017, 10:52 AM
Yep, enjoyed that, great work.

livi hibs 1875
29-06-2017, 10:54 AM
This nonsense again.

Love it. More tears

Wheat Hound
29-06-2017, 10:57 AM
Fantastic video, loved it!
Funny how you can be brought to tears out Of nowhere so quickly.
Best day ever GGTTH

CockneyRebel
29-06-2017, 10:58 AM
Would bring a tear to a glass eye! Tremendous bit of editing pal.

aiden15088
29-06-2017, 10:59 AM
Another great video showing everyone's jubilation.

Eaststand
29-06-2017, 11:04 AM

IT HAPPENED!!

Absolutely brilliant video CH, you've produced a classic there bud, well done

GGTTH

FranckSuzy
29-06-2017, 11:09 AM
Sometimes I fear it was all a dream so praise the Baby Jesus for wonderful videos like this to prove it wasn't :boo hoo::not worth :flag:

Elephant Stone
29-06-2017, 11:13 AM
Tears within 20 seconds :tee hee:

Brilliant video, hadn't seen those clips of the international fans before :aok:

Green Blood
29-06-2017, 11:21 AM
Fantastic, thanks for sharing this! GGTTH

:flag: :top marks:thumbsup:

scottyc1875
29-06-2017, 11:23 AM
Quality stuff. I take my hat of sir. I'm not going to lie I was almost tearing up again.

wookie70
29-06-2017, 11:25 AM
Really enjoyed that and some of my footage appears too which is nice. The only bit I'm not sure about is on my way playing over SOL. Maybe blend out and in again. Great job though and the first half is especially good cutting over the world and in the stadium

California-Hibs
29-06-2017, 11:29 AM
Really enjoyed that and some of my footage appears too which is nice. The only bit I'm not sure about is on my way playing over SOL. Maybe blend out and in again. Great job though and the first half is especially good cutting over the world and in the stadium

Cheers bud. As much as I love the introduction song 'Glory Glory' piano version, it was suppose to be - Sleeping At Last '500 miles' which would of set the tone that bit better. The other 2 songs were then The Drifters - come on over, and then Dion - Run Around Sue.

YouTube wasn't allowing them due to copyright though and I couldn't find a workaround and was chomping at the bit to get it uploaded so just went with the Proclaimers. My wife said the same thing about the Sunshine On Leith part. It's done now though..

scottyc1875
29-06-2017, 11:30 AM
Quality stuff. I take my hat of sir. I'm not going to lie I was almost tearing up again.

PeeJay
29-06-2017, 11:31 AM

IT HAPPENED!!

Enjoyed that, well made!:thumbsup:

SON OF PADDY
29-06-2017, 11:33 AM
Just showed the video to a bunch of Man city fans here in Lanzarote !!
They thought it was brilliant,and couldn't believe the crazy **** regarding the police witch hunt.

Crab apple
29-06-2017, 11:33 AM
Great effort. Fantastic video.

Craig_HFC
29-06-2017, 11:35 AM
Cheers bud. As much as I love the introduction song 'Glory Glory' piano version, it was suppose to be - Sleeping At Last '500 miles' which would of set the tone that bit better. The other 2 songs were then The Drifters - come on over, and then Dion - Run Around Sue.

YouTube wasn't allowing them due to copyright though and I couldn't find a workaround and was chomping at the bit to get it uploaded so just went with the Proclaimers. My wife said the same thing about the Sunshine On Leith part. It's done now though..

That was my wife & I's first dance at our wedding. Great version of the song.

SirDavidsNapper
29-06-2017, 11:37 AM
In tears watching that. It's only just really sinking in over a year later.

lyonhibs
29-06-2017, 11:41 AM

IT HAPPENED!!

That's the best video on the internet. Should come​ with a warning though *do not watch in a public place, greeting like a bairn guaranteed*

I'll even let it slide that it's spelt "fairytale" 😂

Robinho08
29-06-2017, 11:43 AM
Subscribed and bookmarked for later. 👍🏼

chinaman
29-06-2017, 11:47 AM

IT HAPPENED!!

What a boost to a dull morning .
Fantastic , emotional day for us hibbies never forgotten your video does that day justice. G.G.T.T.H.
ROLL ON THE NEW SEASON.

mim
29-06-2017, 11:56 AM
Crying like a bairn (again).
Brilliant. Well done :thumbsup:

Mr White
29-06-2017, 11:59 AM
Excellent work :thumbsup:

FGR2016
29-06-2017, 12:00 PM

IT HAPPENED!!

Great video mate :top marks really highlights how much the whole thing meant to so many people. What I'd give to live it all again.... :agree:

rotherhamrob
29-06-2017, 12:00 PM
That was ace.

California-Hibs
29-06-2017, 12:02 PM
That's the best video on the internet. Should come​ with a warning though *do not watch in a public place, greeting like a bairn guaranteed*

I'll even let it slide that it's spelt "fairytale" 😂

Offft, good spot, mistakes like that drive my OCD into overdrive. Rectified now!! 😂👍

CropleyWasGod
29-06-2017, 12:06 PM
Great stuff

Where did you get the Glory Glory music?

banchoryhibs
29-06-2017, 12:13 PM
Sitting in the sun smiling away, another great souvenir! Brilliant

edinburghhibee
29-06-2017, 12:22 PM
Great video for those of us stupid enough to get married that week and miss the big day [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roxyhibee
29-06-2017, 12:34 PM
Brilliant. Well done.

Will never tire of watching anything from that glorious day.

Can someone remind me the story of the Hibby in the pub on his own, silently going radge falling to the floor with his head in his hands while no one else was even watching.? Where was it, why did he find himself in their again.?

Hibee87
29-06-2017, 12:38 PM
Brilliant. Well done.

Can someone remind me the story of the Hibby in the pub on his own, silently going radge falling to the floor with his head in his hands while no one else was even watching.? Where was it, why did he find himself in their again.?Dont know about that story, But I found myself in a similar situation in Ibiza Highlander bar where it was just me and the mrs as the only hibs fans and a group of about 15 rangers celtic fans mixed........lets just say if the celtic fans who were friends with the rangers were not there, I think id have a bit of a sore face as my celebrations were much much more vocal than the guy you mention :greengrin

Roxyhibee
29-06-2017, 12:44 PM
Dont know about that story, But I found myself in a similar situation in Ibiza Highlander bar where it was just me and the mrs as the only hibs fans and a group of about 15 rangers celtic fans mixed........lets just say if the celtic fans who were friends with the rangers were not there, I think id have a bit of a sore face as my celebrations were much much more vocal than the guy you mention :greengrin

Man, sounds like you were lucky.! But I don't think any Hibby could have contained themselves when those 2nd and 3rd goals went in, regardless of where they were.!!

California-Hibs
29-06-2017, 12:46 PM
Great stuff

Where did you get the Glory Glory music?

https://youtu.be/kpxm0I9vOrQ

BH Hibs
29-06-2017, 12:50 PM
Thanks mate that's quality. In tears again GGTTH.

kaimendhibs
29-06-2017, 12:52 PM
That video is utter class. Well done👐👐👐

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

NAE NOOKIE
29-06-2017, 12:58 PM
Brilliant, would bring a tear tae a glass eye :greengrin

What really stands out in just about every crowd shot you see after the winning goal that day is the number of Hibbies with their head in their hands, its usually the reaction you see after you have lost a goal in the last minute, not when you have just scored it. I genuinely think that more than anything else sums up just what it meant to us.

:flag:

Liam6270
29-06-2017, 01:02 PM
Wow! What a fantastic video, brought every feeling flooding back, to see what it means to Hibees of all ages really does bring a tear to the eye! No wonder I love this club so much GGTTH

California-Hibs
29-06-2017, 01:12 PM
Great video for those of us stupid enough to get married that week and miss the big day [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or those stupid enough to fly back for the League Cup Final and then jump into the middle of buying a new house in California right in the middle of April and not being able to afford to come over again for the May final.

Will take it to my grave!! 😫

.Sean.
29-06-2017, 01:12 PM
Cheers. I'm hiding on the pan at work with one heephone in bordeline greeting like a bairn ����

Hibby Gav
29-06-2017, 01:14 PM
my tears ain't dryin....:boo hoo:

thank you...THANK YOU !!

Brilliant video......Time for Heroes for me tonight I think!

ggtth

Dan Sarf
29-06-2017, 01:21 PM
Thank you for a brilliant video. I'm grinning like... :greengrin

ArmadaleHibs
29-06-2017, 01:51 PM
Tears, glass eyes, the lot. Brilliant

Johnny Clash
29-06-2017, 02:00 PM

IT HAPPENED!!

Very well done mate. Great compilation and captures the emotions that let rip that day.

There's been quite few changes since last May but your video is a good reminder why we will be getting right behind Neil Lennon and our team once again. There's plenty Hibee highs still to come!!

lyonhibs
29-06-2017, 02:06 PM
[QUOTE=Roxyhibee;5084515]Brilliant. Well done.

Can someone remind me the story of the Hibby in the pub on his own, silently going radge falling to the floor with his head in his hands while no one else was even watching.? Where was it, why did he find himself in their again.?[/QUOTE

I can tell you the whole story, I know him well 😁

I'm writing now from that same pub in Zurich. I was paying off my wedding, had splashed on coming home for the LC Final. So another trip wasn't really on the cards. So the pub it was. It was the first time I haven't had to especially ask for a Hibs game to be on.

A wonderful, wonderful day. I could wax lyrical for days about it. Had no idea I was being filmed, I just lost the plot.

hibby6270
29-06-2017, 02:20 PM
You waited 28 years. Kelsa waited 9 months. Not sure how long your wife and your dog waited?

I waited 57 years which just happens to be exactly half of the 114 years every Hibby (past and present) had waited!!

Whatever the time span, this is 9 minutes of "Hibs class" highlights that we've waited 13 months to see.

Beautifully put together. If there was a 11/10 GIF I'd use it!! LOL.

:top marks:gwa::flag::greengrin:greengrin

Sas_The_Hibby
29-06-2017, 02:23 PM
Something in my eye.

Did you just headbutt Lee Wallace? :wink:

JohnMcM
29-06-2017, 02:27 PM
As the song says................Thank yooooou, thank yoooou, thank yoooooou!

:flag::top marks:flag:

brog
29-06-2017, 02:45 PM
Absolutely superb buddy!! Many thanks!

Cardinal G
29-06-2017, 02:46 PM
Bugger that's me away again crying like a baby, probably the best compilation so far by a mile. You used some of my footage , the final whistle where I turn the phone on myself and just jump around like a loony laughing/crying and not knowing what to do, then turning it on my best mate and his family as they cry and jump around hugging everyone in sight.
Well done.

I'm_cabbaged
29-06-2017, 02:46 PM

IT HAPPENED!!

Link doesn't open on my iPhone?

Roxyhibee
29-06-2017, 02:52 PM
[QUOTE=Roxyhibee;5084515]Brilliant. Well done.

Can someone remind me the story of the Hibby in the pub on his own, silently going radge falling to the floor with his head in his hands while no one else was even watching.? Where was it, why did he find himself in their again.?[/QUOTE

I can tell you the whole story, I know him well 😁

I'm writing now from that same pub in Zurich. I was paying off my wedding, had splashed on coming home for the LC Final. So another trip wasn't really on the cards. So the pub it was. It was the first time I haven't had to especially ask for a Hibs game to be on.

A wonderful, wonderful day. I could wax lyrical for days about it. Had no idea I was being filmed, I just lost the plot.

It's YOU.!! Thanks for sharing the story.

Incredible piece of filming - so much emotion and very funny too.

Next time we win a trophy (and we will soon I'm convinced) you'll make it.!

lyonhibs
29-06-2017, 02:59 PM
[QUOTE=lyonhibs;5084596]

It's YOU.!! Thanks for sharing the story.

Incredible piece of filming - so much emotion and very funny too.

Next time we win a trophy (and we will soon I'm convinced) you'll make it.!

I certainly hope so. And just to clarify, there was nowt "silently" about it. A small blessing that the soundtrack hides the yells and yelps of the original footage...

Keith_M
29-06-2017, 02:59 PM
http://i.imgur.com/fPHMrGZ.gif

Hibbycol
29-06-2017, 03:01 PM
Greetin' like a bairn again 😂 love it .

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Roxyhibee
29-06-2017, 03:05 PM
[QUOTE=Roxyhibee;5084686]

I certainly hope so. And just to clarify, there was nowt "silently" about it. A small blessing that the soundtrack hides the yells and yelps of the original footage...

Yes i remember seeing the original in the first few weeks with the yelps and short cries.! Brilliant.

Well I've seen Hibs lift 4 cups and I'm expecting that to at least double in my lifetime.

GGTTH

California-Hibs
29-06-2017, 03:19 PM
You waited 28 years. Kelsa waited 9 months. Not sure how long your wife and your dog waited?

I waited 57 years which just happens to be exactly half of the 114 years every Hibby (past and present) had waited!!

Whatever the time span, this is 9 minutes of "Hibs class" highlights that we've waited 13 months to see.

Beautifully put together. If there was a 11/10 GIF I'd use it!! LOL.

:top marks:gwa::flag::greengrin:greengrin

Thank you very much! (28 years also for the wife and the dog just had a short 2 year wait 😂 ) Well in remembering my daughters name, someone's watched the YouTube video more than once! 😂👍

A good few mates gave me a bit of a ribbing with that video I posted of that day, but the emotions were so raw and I don't regret a minute of it.

lucky
29-06-2017, 03:45 PM
I've had a **** day but this put a smile back on my face

Roxyhibee
29-06-2017, 03:47 PM
Thank you very much! (28 years also for the wife and the dog just had a short 2 year wait 😂 ) Well in remembering my daughters name, someone's watched the YouTube video more than once! 😂👍

A good few mates gave me a bit of a ribbing with that video I posted of that day, but the emotions were so raw and I don't regret a minute of it.

Every one of those individual video clips from Hibbys abroad were brilliant and along with all the others of the goal reactions, parade, ER pubs, are now a permanently engrained part of the backdrop to the greatest day.

stoneyburn hibs
29-06-2017, 03:49 PM
Excellent work, never ever tire of seeing videos of 21/5/2016.

InchHibby
29-06-2017, 03:51 PM

IT HAPPENED!!

Just watched it, absolutely brilliant, brought a lump to my throat, a lot of stuff I hadn't seen.
It's good to watch someone else's take on it and you've obviously put a fair amount of work into it, well done and thanks, I'll probably watch it another couple of times tonight, maybe with a small glass of something, cheers.

GreenCastle
29-06-2017, 04:05 PM
Great effort :thumbsup::top marks

Watched Time for Heroes DVD again the other night and I am still amazed that day happened.

The best Scottish Cup final ever and a day many thought they would NEVER see but it happened!

Many football fans will never experience anything like that but WE did and it was the best feeling ever!

Bay Area Hibees
29-06-2017, 04:07 PM
Fantastic
California allergies kicking in here again!
Thank you

hibby6270
29-06-2017, 04:23 PM

:thumbsup::aok:

Deansy
29-06-2017, 04:45 PM
Absolutely superb video, Mate !. My favourite clip is the Hibee in Oregon (01:03-01:12) watching it with his 2 bairns - the 2 of them are obviously too young to understand what that day meant but I bet they remember the fun they had watching that game with their dad !!

Full vid -

Albanian Hibs
29-06-2017, 04:57 PM
Think I have something in my eye (again)

Dav1986
29-06-2017, 04:57 PM
Incredible video. Set me off again!

WoreTheGreen
29-06-2017, 04:58 PM
Stunning just stunning take a bow sir and has your wee dug recovered

Stantons Angel
29-06-2017, 05:12 PM
just amazing!

its crazy how as soon as you start watching it the goose pimples start and the tears well up in your eyes.

it just takes you back to where you where at that particular time and how it felt/

those feelings will never leave any of us! What a day it was!

hfc rd
29-06-2017, 05:14 PM
Can someone please post the URL for the OP's video as it ain't showing on my phone for some reason?

Very intrigued to watch it

frazeHFC
29-06-2017, 05:17 PM
That was class!

Hibs Class
29-06-2017, 05:18 PM
Excellent

Since1875Hibs
29-06-2017, 05:50 PM
Amazing. Thanks for sharing. Tears were flowing after 20secs, then even worse when I spotted myself crying at the match 1m15s in.

Seveno
29-06-2017, 05:56 PM
Can't believe that this stuff brings tears to my eyes.

Only complaint about the video is that there should have been a spoiler alert. I wasn't expecting SDG to score from that corner.

Pedantic_Hibee
29-06-2017, 05:57 PM
Closest I've come to tears since I witnessed Petrie bubbling in the DVD, that could have melted ice caps.

Aldo
29-06-2017, 06:05 PM
Wow!! Epic!

I was outside the Harp and Castle the day of the parade but didn't realise there were that many folk there.

HibernianJK
29-06-2017, 06:20 PM
Brilliant video mate :aok:

oneone73
29-06-2017, 06:43 PM
Wonderful, truly wonderful. Anyone know a way of downloading it?

I'm_cabbaged
29-06-2017, 07:09 PM
Can someone please post the URL for the OP's video as it ain't showing on my phone for some reason?

Very intrigued to watch it

If you're on iPhone press and hold the link, then select open wit YouTube

Jack Hackett
29-06-2017, 07:34 PM
:not worth

Pete70
29-06-2017, 07:41 PM
Nice one my friend

penihibs
29-06-2017, 07:45 PM
Or those stupid enough to fly back for the League Cup Final and then jump into the middle of buying a new house in California right in the middle of April and not being able to afford to come over again for the May final.

Will take it to my grave!! 😫

Watched your video after you put it up on YouTube, was in tears knowing how much it affected people all round the world and thinking of people no longer with us just hit home how special this club is.
My cousin always used to tell me all through the bad times people don't get it,there is something special about being a Hibs supporter I now get it!! he was bang on.
God bless the Hibs...

sleeping giant
29-06-2017, 07:57 PM
Brilliant.
Thanks man.

Aye , pulls at the old heart strings.

Hibee Mac
29-06-2017, 07:58 PM
Amazing!

ronaldo7
29-06-2017, 08:20 PM
Watched it at work this morning. Great stuff, very moving, and brought back the memories of those not with us to share our experience.

They would be proud of all of us. Glory Glory.

Glory Lurker
29-06-2017, 08:39 PM
Aw, man. That's just beautiful.

California-Hibs
29-06-2017, 09:02 PM
Wonderful, truly wonderful. Anyone know a way of downloading it?

https://en.savefrom.net/1-how-to-download-youtube-video/

Copy and paste any YouTube link and hit download, voila, the video file is downloaded as a file onto your desktop :aok:

oneone73
29-06-2017, 09:03 PM

Copy and paste any YouTube link and hit download, voila, the video file is downloaded as a file onto your desktop :aok:

Thanks mate

Jonnyboy
29-06-2017, 09:04 PM

CH, I don't know you but am so very proud of you for producing that tremendous video. Thank you and and thanks for resurrecting my tearsof joy, again :greengrin

California-Hibs
29-06-2017, 09:04 PM
Stunning just stunning take a bow sir and has your wee dug recovered

He's cautious of me with sudden movements, but he's recovering slowly.....:greengrin

California-Hibs
29-06-2017, 09:06 PM
CH, I don't know you but am so very proud of you for producing that tremendous video. Thank you and and thanks for resurrecting my tearsof joy, again :greengrin

Cheers bud :aok: We needed a bit of a lift with the lack of signings of late! Loved putting it together, even got a bit emotional with a few tears when I fully watched it back after it was complete

hibsboy69
29-06-2017, 09:08 PM
Amazing video - class :thumbsup:

Oh, and I did not get emotional when I watched it..........honest ! :tee hee:

staunchhibby
29-06-2017, 09:12 PM
Superb vid a day i will always remember

Yuillsy
29-06-2017, 09:21 PM
Brilliant!!!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

matty_f
29-06-2017, 09:21 PM
Great video. Takes you right back - love it.

Topographic Hibby
29-06-2017, 09:29 PM
Well done CH for this, brought it all back again!! I loved your heartfelt "get it roon' ye" to Sevco in your original video though......!!! :aok:

gaz1875
29-06-2017, 09:50 PM
A thing of absolute beauty :not worth

MacGruber
30-06-2017, 05:57 AM

IT HAPPENED!!

You had me at 'So'

MacGruber
30-06-2017, 06:00 AM
Absolutely love it.
Watched it with the kids and fair enough felt emotional but didn't realise to the extent until the youngest asked me a question half way through and I couldn't speak without blubbering lol

Thank you
GGTTH

Eaststand
30-06-2017, 07:06 AM

I've not seen anything better on t'internet to celebrate our magnificent day, and your superb video nails it spot on as it includes the 'exuberant' pitch invasion footage too. I realise there's some divided opinion on that topic, but it was a significant part of 21 May.

If somebody should decide to make another Groundhog day movie, i think they should dump the Sonny and Cher song, and start the movie with your video in a constant re-run :-)

GGTTH

California-Hibs
30-06-2017, 07:21 AM
I've not seen anything better on t'internet to celebrate our magnificent day, and your superb video nails it spot on as it includes the 'exuberant' pitch invasion footage too. I realise there's some divided opinion on that topic, but it was a significant part of 21 May.

If somebody should decide to make another Groundhog day movie, i think they should dump the Sonny and Cher song, and start the movie with your video in a constant re-run :-)

GGTTH

Yep, was always including the pitch invasion footage as like you said, although it does indeed divide opinion, I too am of the opinion that it was a significant part of that day and truth be told I wouldn't change it for the world!

hibbie02
30-06-2017, 08:11 AM
I am now very moist! :not worth:not worth:not worth

Mr White
30-06-2017, 08:19 AM
Yep, was always including the pitch invasion footage as like you said, although it does indeed divide opinion, I too am of the opinion that it was a significant part of that day and truth be told I wouldn't change it for the world!

:agree: The way you've shown it captures the feeling being expressed by 99% of the folk on the pitch. It was a part of what happened that day and deserves to be included imo.

DavieB
30-06-2017, 11:27 AM
:agree: The way you've shown it captures the feeling being expressed by 99% of the folk on the pitch. It was a part of what happened that day and deserves to be included imo.

Brilliant.......great way to brighten up a dreich day!!

yonder1875
30-06-2017, 07:48 PM
Bravo, sir! Great video.

For us Hibees, football won't get much better than that... it's peaked - but that is the mother of all peaks. This Scottish Cup win will never be beaten by anyone or celebrated by anyone like we did.

RoYO!
01-07-2017, 07:13 PM
Does it work on iPhone? I'm getting an outlook attachment when I click the link.

StPauli
01-07-2017, 07:43 PM
Absolutely brilliant, my allergies are playing up as the tears are streaming down my face>

truehibernian
01-07-2017, 07:47 PM
Brilliant brilliant video :aok:

Is it Lyon Hibs that's in the bar and jumps from his seat onto the floor ? For me, both CH and that clip are ones that I still watch now and again (but I can't find the link to him jumping from his seat anymore)........the raw emotion as he celebrates on his own and the others in the bar are a wee bit clueless :greengrin both of your celebration clips are :top marks

Billy Whizz
01-07-2017, 07:48 PM
Does it work on iPhone? I'm getting an outlook attachment when I click the link.

Working fine for me

lyonhibs
01-07-2017, 07:55 PM
Brilliant brilliant video :aok:

Is it Lyon Hibs that's in the bar and jumps from his seat onto the floor ? For me, both CH and that clip are ones that I still watch now and again (but I can't find the link to him jumping from his seat anymore)........the raw emotion as he celebrates on his own and the others in the bar are a wee bit clueless :greengrin both of your celebration clips are :top marks

It most certainly was. And for your viewing pleasure...

https://youtu.be/YABRXpYyUgY

truehibernian
01-07-2017, 08:02 PM
It most certainly was. And for your viewing pleasure...

https://youtu.be/YABRXpYyUgY

Brilliant, thanks bud :aok: I still think your clip and CH's really capture what emotion we had all stored up.........can I ask, what were the others in the bar saying to you after ? Were they friends or random customers - I still smile when I see you all curled up on the floor in a mixture of tears and happiness - brilliant :agree:

Ilovehibs
01-07-2017, 08:54 PM
Thank you thank you thank you

Hibrandenburg
01-07-2017, 10:18 PM
Brilliant! I've shared, hope you don't mind!

California-Hibs
01-07-2017, 11:13 PM
Brilliant! I've shared, hope you don't mind!

Of course not! Hoping everyone happily shares away 👍

O'Rourke3
01-07-2017, 11:21 PM
That's simply excellent.

California-Hibs
01-07-2017, 11:35 PM
That's simply excellent.

Cheers man

pacorosssco
01-07-2017, 11:39 PM
Enjoyed seeing many peoples moments put all together. Having been a international supporter I know that your feelings never change and any win or high is felt exactly as if you were there. I was lucky to make it back especially after pushing luck league cup with time off but it wouldnt have meant any less if Id seen game at home on laptop. Great to see raw emotion of what it meant to many all over the world. My own mother who has no interest football or like that I used to come home to see Hibs not her said she knew Hibs had one as cars in street started to beep horns.

Auckland Hibs
02-07-2017, 08:10 AM
Brilliant - tears running down my face watching it (for the second time).

A great day which meant so much to so many people :flag:

California-Hibs
03-07-2017, 07:56 AM
Cheeky little bump, for those who might have missed the video..

Cabbage East
03-07-2017, 04:17 PM
Class. Thank you.

NASAHIBS
03-07-2017, 06:11 PM
Absolutely brilliant. Tears bursting out me again. Gets me every time i watch any clip from that great day, and you have done brilliant in capturing the emotions of the Hibs family everywhere. Well done mate.

California-Hibs
03-07-2017, 11:56 PM
Absolutely brilliant. Tears bursting out me again. Gets me every time i watch any clip from that great day, and you have done brilliant in capturing the emotions of the Hibs family everywhere. Well done mate.

Thank-you 👍

Ray_
04-07-2017, 06:04 AM
07:00 and tears flooding down my face :greengrin

Great video very joyfully received. :flag:

Viva_Palmeiras
04-07-2017, 06:51 AM

IT HAPPENED!!

Can't open - presume it's just me. Presented with a window and a zipfile

lyonhibs
06-07-2017, 02:55 PM
Brilliant, thanks bud :aok: I still think your clip and CH's really capture what emotion we had all stored up.........can I ask, what were the others in the bar saying to you after ? Were they friends or random customers - I still smile when I see you all curled up on the floor in a mixture of tears and happiness - brilliant :agree:

They all came in later on for the subsequent (and as I vaguely remember) utterly pish FA Cup final. Classic plastic MAN U fans. I think there might have been a couple of "play up United" chants during their game whereas apparently a group of Russians (there was ice hockey WC on at the same time as our game) thought someone was getting paggered such was the noise I made.

Had a couple of mates there, one of whom is a Leicester fan. He kind of "got it" but not really.

Viva_Palmeiras
06-07-2017, 04:47 PM
Link doesn't open on my iPhone?

Glad I'm not the only one - did you sort it out? I haven't downloaded the latest release.

EH6 Hibby
07-07-2017, 12:50 AM
Glad I'm not the only one - did you sort it out? I haven't downloaded the latest release.

Have you got the YouTube app? I'm on iPhone and it opens in the app no problem for me. I've watched it about 5 times.

California-Hibs
07-07-2017, 12:55 AM

Sorry no idea why it's not opening for you. I'm on iPhone and it opens up on the YouTube app no problem and also on a laptop/desktop no problem.

Dashing Bob S
07-07-2017, 02:01 AM
Sorry no idea why it's not opening for you. I'm on iPhone and it opens up on the YouTube app no problem and also on a laptop/desktop no problem.

What splendid work, sir. Take a bow.

Viva_Palmeiras
07-07-2017, 04:14 AM
Have you got the YouTube app? I'm on iPhone and it opens in the app no problem for me. I've watched it about 5 times.

I do. My phone was out of memory and lost some settings (to iCloud and I lost notes!) so it's been playing up. It's like it's lost the link to know to pick up the app in YouTube so I'll try copy and paste the link into the app.

Update: Sorted. Now just need to watch it again with the sound on...