PDA

View Full Version : Heart's fixture changes clash with our home matches.

Marco G
28-06-2017, 10:49 AM
http://spfl.co.uk/news/article/ladbrokes-premiership-fixture-amendments/

Hearts have 3 pm kicks offs arranged when we are home to Dundee and Celtic. Do we know for certain if our games have been moved for tv or is there no problem having them both at 3 pm any more?

Cause SPFL said when Hearts rearrange their fixtures they should not clash with Hibs

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

hibbysam
28-06-2017, 10:54 AM
http://spfl.co.uk/news/article/ladbrokes-premiership-fixture-amendments/

Hearts have 3 pm kicks offs arranged when we are home to Dundee and Celtic. Do we know for certain if our games have been moved for tv or is there no problem having them both at 3 pm any more?

Cause SPFL said when Hearts rearrange their fixtures they should not clash with Hibs

Hibs have been told that our games will not be affected. I presume they will be expecting the Celtic game to move, but if both games being at home at same time causes issue for PS, Hearts will have to move their game.

IAmLee
28-06-2017, 10:55 AM
I'm sure they said their games would be moved if they clash with ours. Our game with Celtic will probably be moved for TV anyway so it'll only be one game (so far) they'll need to move

Marco G
28-06-2017, 10:56 AM
I'm sure they said their games would be moved if they clash with ours. Our game with Celtic will probably be moved for TV anyway so it'll only be one game (so far) they'll need to move
But why arrange it to clash with ours in first place?

stantonhibby
28-06-2017, 10:58 AM
But why arrange it to clash with ours in first place?

Well its bound to clash as it was previously the away fixture.

erin go bragh
28-06-2017, 11:29 AM
Their first two home games have been moved to Killie and Motherwell .

1van Sprou7e
28-06-2017, 11:34 AM
Why is it still an issue for both of us to play at home at the same time?

Tiny and ER are probably closer to each other than most people realise but still it's not like they're right next to each other

allezsauzee
28-06-2017, 11:55 AM
If Hibs fixtures were flipped round as well it would impact other clubs. Rangers for instance would have 3 away games in the first 4 weeks. now can anyone really see the SPFL allowing that? :rolleyes:

ColinNish
28-06-2017, 12:02 PM

Tiny and ER are probably closer to each other than most people realise but still it's not like they're right next to each other

Umm, maybe because there's not enough polis to cover both matches?

NAE NOOKIE
28-06-2017, 12:06 PM

You would have fans of both clubs criss crossing the city at the same time before and after the games ....... The one and only time I've been involved in a fight at the fitba was about an hour and a half after a derby two miles from Easter Road when me and my mates were 'jumped' by a gang of Yams as we passed a boozer somewhere past Surgeons Hall.

Marco G
28-06-2017, 12:18 PM
Well its bound to clash as it was previously the away fixture.
OK - they have just flipped the fixtures and may then have to change them again to avoid clashing with us. Fair enough [emoji3]

MB62
28-06-2017, 12:45 PM

Because the majority of plod are still scouring the internet and searching every home, nook and crannie for all these 'thugs' that were on the pitch a year past May.

where'stheslope
29-06-2017, 12:59 PM
Was it not reported that Hertz would be playing their home games on Wednesday nights when everything was ready?

This would take any problems out of the equation?

Keith_M
29-06-2017, 04:15 PM
They announced the new stand will be ready at the beginning of September. As far as I'm aware, they're still at the stage of clearing the debris from the old stand.

Does anybody really believe they'll build it in two months?!?

Blaster
29-06-2017, 09:11 PM
They announced the new stand will be ready at the beginning of September. As far as I'm aware, they're still at the stage of clearing the debris from the old stand.

Does anybody really believe they'll build it in two months?!?

Hope today's rain hasn't been a hindrance......

Nicho87
29-06-2017, 09:50 PM
Just counted. We have 16 home games and 17 aways.

not 100% we will get the fair 19 home games either. I hate this split what a complete and utter farce, only Scotland.

Steve-O
30-06-2017, 02:01 AM

No issue when there are rugby internationals with 67,000 attending 30 minutes after Hibs game finishes so I doubt the Polis couldn't cope with 15,000 in Gorgie at the same time.

Surely the chances of bother are minimal? Hardly any bother when Hibs and Hearts are playing each other, never mind at the other side of town!

DH1875
30-06-2017, 07:32 AM
No issue when there are rugby internationals with 67,000 attending 30 minutes after Hibs game finishes so I doubt the Polis couldn't cope with 15,000 in Gorgie at the same time.

Surely the chances of bother are minimal? Hardly any bother when Hibs and Hearts are playing each other, never mind at the other side of town!

Do they not need to factor in the away teams as well? You could end up with fans of 4 teams travelling on the same trains after the games. Say for example Hibs, Hearts, Partick Thistle and Motherwell fans were sharing the same train, could be interesting.