PDA

View Full Version : Latest from Hibernian Community Foundation: HIBERNIAN COMMUNITY FOUNDATION APPOINT JO

RSS Bot
28-06-2017, 10:40 AM
Hibernian Community Foundation is excited to announce the appointment of Joelle Murray as Hibernian Girls Academy Manager.
The innovative move is designed to increase participation in girls football in Edinburgh and the Lothian’s and ensure a conveyor belt of talent moving through to the Ladies Premier League team.
Hibernian Ladies Captain and Scottish Internationalist Joelle, who was named in the Euro 2017 squad on Tuesday, will have responsibility across the whole Academy including player development, technical development, recruitment, sports science and will also look to develop the Girls Performance Centre.
Commenting on the appointment Charlie Bennett Chief Executive Officer of the Foundation said: ‘This is a fantastic appointment as we continue to build on an already successful Academy set up.
"Joelle will bring experience, commitment and she is the right person at the right time for this next stage of development for the girls’ and ladies football at Hibernian.”
Joelle Murray says “This is an exciting time for the women’s game and one I’m privileged to be part of.
"This role is one that I’m delighted to accept and look forward to the challenge during this era for the girl’s and ladies development.
"Opportunities for women to work full time within the game is limited, so to have this opportunity fills me with real excitement and gratitude to Hibernian Community Foundation for this investment“.
If you would like further information on Girls football at Hibernian please contact kmcewan@hiberniancommunityfoundation.org.uk
Image with thanks to Callum Landells.

More... (http://www.hiberniancommunityfoundation.org.uk/news/2017/6/28/hibernian-community-foundation-appoint-joelle-murray-as-hibernian-girls-academy-manager)