PDA

View Full Version : NHC Could have won the cup, but you f***ed it up, Andy Halliday

1van Sprou7e
27-06-2017, 03:23 PM
Being sent to Azerbaijan on loan apparently

https://twitter.com/ScotlandSky/status/879624057716711424

What a shame we won't get the chance to sing a song for him this season

HoboHarry
27-06-2017, 03:32 PM
From scoring the winning goal in a cup final to being sent to that backwater...... :faf::faf::faf:

kaimendhibs
27-06-2017, 03:33 PM
😂😂😂😂

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

DH1875
27-06-2017, 03:38 PM
Being sent to Azerbaijan on loan apparently

https://twitter.com/ScotlandSky/status/879624057716711424

What a shame we won't get the chance to sing a song for him this season

Why would he even agree to that? If its a loan deal he'd just be on the same money as he is now so it doesn't make sense. If it was a free transfer then maybe if he was gonna make mega money.
See that rangers have told 6 first team squad players including him there not wanted but Azerbaijan :confused:

Bostonhibby
27-06-2017, 04:07 PM
Why would he even agree to that? If its a loan deal he'd just be on the same money as he is now so it doesn't make sense. If it was a free transfer then maybe if he was gonna make mega money.
See that rangers have told 6 first team squad players including him there not wanted but Azerbaijan :confused:
When he was a youngster he read about the famous flute bands of Azerbaijan, he's just fulfilling a life long dream of living in an intolerant autocracy.

It's a long way to go to ensure he'll not have to endure the agony of being gubbed by the Hibees in his teams first ever Scottish cup final again. I'm sure he'll eventually find his level.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

allezsauzee
27-06-2017, 05:41 PM
Would have thought Azerbaijan would be nicer than Govan

H18 SFR
27-06-2017, 05:49 PM
The Rangers board are really backing this Cacinho (sp), all the better when it goes tits up.

Keith_M
27-06-2017, 05:54 PM
Are they getting rid of all their Proddies?

:greengrin

Bostonhibby
27-06-2017, 08:47 PM
The Rangers board are really backing this Cacinho (sp), all the better when it goes tits up.
[emoji106]

They might even be able to organise a decent mass if they sign a couple more.

GreenNWhiteArmy
27-06-2017, 09:57 PM
Heads are rolling for last season's Scottish Cup win.

All managers of the teams we beat - gone
Half the jambos - gone
Andy "de worry peepul, I've got this under control" Halliday - gone

Who's next?

hibeemikey21
27-06-2017, 10:01 PM

Exactly the same thought occurred to me, but I thought of two possibilities:

Enhance his chances of mega money once his contract expires by showing them that what he's got (an ill advised move in my opinion)

Or

Maybe loan premiums/salary top ups are allowed?

oldbutdim
27-06-2017, 10:05 PM

Bostonhibby
27-06-2017, 10:08 PM
Exactly the same thought occurred to me, but I thought of two possibilities:

Enhance his chances of mega money once his contract expires by showing them that what he's got (an ill advised move in my opinion)

Or

Maybe loan premiums/salary top ups are allowed?
Maybe Azerbaijan is one of the countries where dodgy dave can still fit and properly raise cash so he's sending a the rangers man over as an ambassador?

Haymaker
27-06-2017, 11:04 PM
Disappointing, he's gone, fannys gone... Two cracking songs pretty much obsolete before we got to play them again.

monktonharp
27-06-2017, 11:24 PM
Would have thought Azerbaijan would be nicer than Govanmight be caulder in the winter though, but on his arrival I think they slaughter a goat on the tarmac. might suit the circumstances somewhat.

GreenLake
28-06-2017, 04:05 AM

He will probably get paid tax free which amounts to a decent portion of his wages back in the pocket.

TRC
28-06-2017, 05:02 AM
Always thought Baku looked like a pretty cool city if im honest. I see this club plays in Qabala no idea about it checked google and looks pretty desolate.

WeeRussell
28-06-2017, 07:39 AM
Heads are rolling for last season's Scottish Cup win.

All managers of the teams we beat - gone
Half the jambos - gone
Andy "de worry peepul, I've got this under control" Halliday - gone

Who's next?

So has the cup winning manager and half the team haha!