PDA

View Full Version : Club store

snooky
25-06-2017, 02:26 PM
It says on the website that the club store is closed and says to "check back in a little while"
Question: How long is "a little while"?
It's certainly more than an hour. I've established that. Is it a day, a week, a fortnight, a month, year? Does anybody out there have an idea?

Heisenberg
25-06-2017, 02:28 PM
https://www.hiberniandirect.co.uk

It's changed to a different site. I'm guessing they've still not changed the link on the Hibs webpage yet.

snooky
25-06-2017, 02:41 PM
https://www.hiberniandirect.co.uk

It's changed to a different site. I'm guessing they've still not changed the link on the Hibs webpage yet.

Thanks for the link, Heis. :greengrin

carnoustiehibee
25-06-2017, 02:45 PM
There was a white zip up trackie top in the front window picture but nothing on the site. Will these be available in the shop?

hibby6270
25-06-2017, 02:54 PM
I queried this on the recent Supporters Rep update thread and Tracey replied saying the change to the new link was being looked at but currently not fully within the control of the club to make the change.:confused:

Make of that what you want. Maybe contractual with the old supplier? Might only be allowed to be changed on a specific date? I don't know but does seem a bit trivial whatever the issue is and not the best customer experience by showing the online shop as "closed" from the main website.

Michael
25-06-2017, 02:56 PM
At last there's encryption for the online shop. Might consider using it now!

cabbageandribs1875
25-06-2017, 02:58 PM
There was a white zip up trackie top in the front window picture but nothing on the site. Will these be available in the shop?

yep, straight ahead at the back when you enter

we are hibs
25-06-2017, 03:02 PM
anyone know if all sizes of the home top are back in stock?

carnoustiehibee
25-06-2017, 03:30 PM
yep, straight ahead at the back when you enter

Perfect thanks for that 👍

Bristolhibby
25-06-2017, 03:55 PM

Had they sold out?

Mental!

J

Real Emerald
25-06-2017, 04:38 PM

I was in yesterday and they had loads of different sizes plus unopened boxes that I assumed was even more stock. Selling very well apparently.

tamig
25-06-2017, 04:51 PM
I was in yesterday and they had loads of different sizes plus unopened boxes that I assumed was even more stock. Selling very well apparently.

A pleasant change from Nike and the previous mob. Their's was a case of when they're gone they're gone - but check back in 3months and we might have some more.

we are hibs
25-06-2017, 08:01 PM
Had they sold out?

Mental!

J

was in last week and the sizes XX4 and 5 where sold out

rab1875
25-06-2017, 11:25 PM
I got a call from the Hibs shop telling Me that Infants kits had sold out and they would post ASAP ,cant fault them for customer service

ian cruise
26-06-2017, 07:20 AM
I queried this on the recent Supporters Rep update thread and Tracey replied saying the change to the new link was being looked at but currently not fully within the control of the club to make the change.:confused:

Make of that what you want. Maybe contractual with the old supplier? Might only be allowed to be changed on a specific date? I don't know but does seem a bit trivial whatever the issue is and not the best customer experience by showing the online shop as "closed" from the main website.

Possibly more to do with whoever runs site rather than the old shop contract itself, though maybe the two are linked. Could be that they have to get work scheduled to be completed in amongst the suppliers other work and while we were waiting on confirmation of the URL for the Macron store we couldn't submit a request in advance. Also could be a change freeze due to summer holidays meaning we have to wait for any updates to be done. Either would be a bit short sighted but not out with the realms of possibility and big companies than us will have fallen foul of both before and will again.

Sioux
26-06-2017, 09:24 AM
Possibly more to do with whoever runs site rather than the old shop contract itself, though maybe the two are linked. Could be that they have to get work scheduled to be completed in amongst the suppliers other work and while we were waiting on confirmation of the URL for the Macron store we couldn't submit a request in advance. Also could be a change freeze due to summer holidays meaning we have to wait for any updates to be done. Either would be a bit short sighted but not out with the realms of possibility and big companies than us will have fallen foul of both before and will again.

So you've not got a clue?
:greengrin

Hibs90
26-06-2017, 10:15 AM
I'm assuming we cant pre-order the away kit?

ian cruise
26-06-2017, 07:04 PM
So you've not got a clue?
:greengrin

Absolutely. Was just giving a couple of options but in reality I've as much of a clue about what the actual reason is as I have about whether Whittaker has signed and how much we will or won't miss Fraser Fyvie.

Hibrandenburg
27-06-2017, 06:27 AM
My 3XL arrived in the post yesterday. The last one I bought in that size was like something out of Demis Roussos' wardrobe but this one shows off my curves quite nicely.

Johnny Clash
27-06-2017, 11:00 AM
My 3XL arrived in the post yesterday. The last one I bought in that size was like something out of Demis Roussos' wardrobe but this one shows off my curves quite nicely.

The sizing of the replica tops is crazy. I'll never understand the reason for this. A standard XL top is more like a new Marcos 3XL top! Yet the polo shirts and training gear sizing doesn't appear as bad.

Argylehibby
27-06-2017, 11:18 AM

I suspect it's because the shop site is managed by the company that runs the shop. Just Sport operated it previously now it's PSL so probably down to that but not certain.

IanM
27-06-2017, 11:41 AM
what was the chat about the new dvd? has it been released yet?

ColinNish
27-06-2017, 12:15 PM
what was the chat about the new dvd? has it been released yet?
What new dvd?

hibby6270
27-06-2017, 05:04 PM
What new dvd?

There's a DVD on its way charting the 3 year journey back to the Premiership.
Believe it's to be titled "Hibernian Reborn".
No release date yet afaik.

ColinNish
27-06-2017, 06:23 PM
there's a dvd on its way charting the 3 year journey back to the premiership.
Believe it's to be titled "hibernian reborn".
No release date yet afaik.

ffs.

Real Emerald
28-06-2017, 10:10 AM
The sizing of the replica tops is crazy. I'll never understand the reason for this. A standard XL top is more like a new Marcos 3XL top! Yet the polo shirts and training gear sizing doesn't appear as bad.

I had to get an extra large in the replica top and large in the polo shirt. I'm almost always a medium in shirts and polo shirts elsewhere. Might help others planning shopping online to judge the size to order by giving some comparisons on here.

stantonhibby
28-06-2017, 10:11 AM
Are they still selling the 'Persevered' t shirts?

Carheenlea
28-06-2017, 11:29 AM
Are they still selling the 'Persevered' t shirts?

They still had a rail of Persevered t shirts in the shop at the Open Day a couple of weeks back.

alhibby
28-06-2017, 05:58 PM
Anyone know the midweek opening times, cant find it anywhere, TIA :greengrin

givescotlandfreedom
28-06-2017, 06:00 PM
Anyone know the midweek opening times, cant find it anywhere, TIA :greengrin

10-5 I think

alhibby
28-06-2017, 06:03 PM
10-5 I think

Thanks Mate, heading down tomorrow

Hibernia&Alba
29-09-2017, 03:24 AM
Does the shop sell homeware at all? I'm wanting a Hibs double bed duvet set. Nothing online, but I thought the shop used to sell them?

heretoday
29-09-2017, 05:24 AM
I must go to the store soon. These cufflinks of mine are on their last legs.