PDA

View Full Version : NHC Read this nutcase's rant earlier:

Wee Effen Bee
25-06-2017, 12:03 PM
Lying King - trolling or just a complete fantasist trying to appease his Hun hordes.
Dave King insists Celtic have in effect won only two Scottish titles in a row, not six, because Rangers were in the lower leagues for four seasons. "Celtic have six titles but the concept of nine-in-a-row is a competition between Rangers and Celtic," said the Rangers chairman. "So if Rangers went into the English Premier League and Celtic stayed behind in Scotland and won 20 league titles, there would be no point them saying to Rangers fans, 'We've won 20 in a row.' It's irrelevant if Rangers are not there." (Sunday Mail) (http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-chief-dave-king-says-10683539)

:crazy:

JJP
25-06-2017, 12:05 PM
Was it Celtics fault Rangers were not there? What a maroon.

sleeping giant
25-06-2017, 12:11 PM
I seen this earlier .

They all seem to be lapping it up too.
That's something you would expect from bairns , not from a high flying executive.

What a complete embarrassment to our sport.

blackpoolhibs
25-06-2017, 12:12 PM
How can a club barely 5 years in existence, that's only won a championship and petrofac cup have such a high regard for themselves? :confused:

Deluded fool.

Keith_M
25-06-2017, 12:15 PM
He's just saying what the Follow-Followers want to hear, and they're lapping it up.

Makes a useful diversion from explaining where the promised 50 million investment has disappeared to.

JimBHibees
25-06-2017, 12:19 PM
Only in Scotland would this delusional mince pass without editorial comment or critique. MSM media are shameful.

Wee Effen Bee
25-06-2017, 12:23 PM
It smacks of their playground-like outburst after the final: "those bad boys laughed at us so we were entitled, rightly by the grace of God, to invade the pitch and attack them." I know they were seething after Griffiths put them in their place the other day so they thought a wee bit of deflective havering to appease the majority of their fan base was in order.
Bams, the lot of them!:confused:

Diclonius
25-06-2017, 12:24 PM
Celtic will more than likely win 13+ in a row, so this is irrelevant. Like who wins the Scottish league.

SirDavidsNapper
25-06-2017, 12:31 PM
So it's Celtics fault that they kept their house in order and won titles while Rangers spent way beyond their means and were liquidated? Hmmm. Surely Rangers 9 in a row is irrelevant as they cheated to get it. The one thing that hasn't changed from the old Rangers to the new one is their arrogance. Despicable club on every level.

Ich liebe Deek
25-06-2017, 12:36 PM
Only in Scotland would this delusional mince pass without editorial comment or critique. MSM media are shameful.

Spot on

InchHibby
25-06-2017, 12:36 PM
What a complete plonker of a man, it's obviously annoying him that it will most likely be ten or more titles in a row, and what disrespect he's showing to the rest of us.
I sincerely wish the two of them would just Fxxx off.

18Hibee75
25-06-2017, 12:40 PM
Celtic will more than likely win 13+ in a row, so this is irrelevant. Like who wins the Scottish league.
Unless it's hibs, of course.

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

NAE NOOKIE
Laughable statement ...... but absolutely indicative of the attitude of both clubs, I've no doubt that if the shoe was on the other foot Celtic would probably come out with something similar.

If you ask me a statement from a club chairman like that one which without a doubt paints the rest of Scotland's clubs as an irrelevance is as clear a case of bringing the game into disrepute as you can get ............ In any other league in the world he would have an appointment at the leagues offices before the season starts ........ not likely in Scotland where the folk running our game probably agree with him.

HFCdeb
This is a joke, right?

25-06-2017, 01:03 PM
What an embarrassing old fool. Desperate attempt to sook up to the huns who due to their very little brain capacities will no doubt be lapping it up, completely oblivious to the even bigger laughing stock King has just made them.

25-06-2017, 01:12 PM
Even the vast majority on rangersmedia aren’t buying this one.

EskbankHibby
25-06-2017, 01:12 PM
This sort of nonsense is why Rangers will never again be a dominant force in Scottish football.

Release a statement like this on the back of signing a few players and the idiot fans lap it up, more than enough to appease and end any scrutiny of how the club is run.

They were not even 2nd last year ffs.

calumhibee1
25-06-2017, 01:20 PM
Laughable statement ...... but absolutely indicative of the attitude of both clubs, I've no doubt that if the shoe was on the other foot Celtic would probably come out with something similar.

If you ask me a statement from a club chairman like that one which without a doubt paints the rest of Scotland's clubs as an irrelevance is as clear a case of bringing the game into disrepute as you can get ............ In any other league in the world he would have an appointment at the leagues offices before the season starts ........ not likely in Scotland where the folk running our game probably agree with him.

Not a chance would Celtic under the current regime come out with a statement like that if the shoe was on the other foot.

With regards to the statement, how you can claim Celtics 8 (and counting) in a row is irrelevant because your club was liquidated during that period while your clubs 9 in a row is still relevant even though it was what lead to your club being liquidated is beyond me. Mental statement.

hfc rd
25-06-2017, 01:36 PM
An embarrassing statement with no substance to it. Rangers only have themselves to blame for being liquidated. 9 in a row played a part in their liquidation.

Scouse Hibee
25-06-2017, 01:52 PM
Lying King - trolling or just a complete fantasist trying to appease his Hun hordes.
Dave King insists Celtic have in effect won only two Scottish titles in a row, not six, because Rangers were in the lower leagues for four seasons. "Celtic have six titles but the concept of nine-in-a-row is a competition between Rangers and Celtic," said the Rangers chairman. "So if Rangers went into the English Premier League and Celtic stayed behind in Scotland and won 20 league titles, there would be no point them saying to Rangers fans, 'We've won 20 in a row.' It's irrelevant if Rangers are not there." (Sunday Mail) (http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-chief-dave-king-says-10683539)

He really needs to go away and think about that statement in regard to his own clubs existance/non existance.

neil7908
25-06-2017, 02:00 PM
Hahaha, you'll get more intelligence and logic out of kids on a playground

Bostonhibby
25-06-2017, 02:03 PM
Jeez, they'll be telling us he's not a 63 times convicted tax fraudster next.[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Pretty Boy
25-06-2017, 02:08 PM
Celtic were arguably the biggest victims of Murrays Rangers years of overspending and dubious deals. Whilst he threw money about like confetti, the much maligned Fergus McCann got Celtics house in order, built an infastructure and put foundations in place for future success.

Rangers fans lorded it up for years over everyone in the league and seem shocked and horrified that most of us enjoyed seeing the house of cards come tumbling down. Celtics titles are every bit is legitimate as the ones they won whilst living way beyond their means; it's their fault they ended up where they did. Not Celtics, not Hibs, Not Raith Rovers or any of the other clubs they like to blame for their situation. The blame lies squarely with David Murray, his yes men and the opportunists, like King, who have followed and been welcomed as heroes by a support with a sense of entitlement built over years of dishonest superiority.

Viva_Palmeiras
25-06-2017, 03:41 PM
How to use smoke and mirrors to buy you time - 4 years worth...

The Falcon
25-06-2017, 04:26 PM

Rangers achieved their 9 in a row when Celtic were on the financial brink. Dont hear fans of the old club saying that it didnt really count.

Having now made the statement to the orcs Mustafa must now deliver. No pressure then.

JimBHibees
25-06-2017, 04:45 PM
Celtic were arguably the biggest victims of Murrays Rangers years of overspending and dubious deals. Whilst he threw money about like confetti, the much maligned Fergus McCann got Celtics house in order, built an infastructure and put foundations in place for future success.

Rangers fans lorded it up for years over everyone in the league and seem shocked and horrified that most of us enjoyed seeing the house of cards come tumbling down. Celtics titles are every bit is legitimate as the ones they won whilst living way beyond their means; it's their fault they ended up where they did. Not Celtics, not Hibs, Not Raith Rovers or any of the other clubs they like to blame for their situation. The blame lies squarely with David Murray, his yes men and the opportunists, like King, who have followed and been welcomed as heroes by a support with a sense of entitlement built over years of dishonest superiority.

Fantastic post. I look forward to see our best sports journalists putting out something similarly accurate.

NORTHERNHIBBY
25-06-2017, 04:49 PM
Guess Celtics' titles are fake news.

Tobias Funke
25-06-2017, 05:27 PM

About as spot on as you can get.

portycabbage
25-06-2017, 05:45 PM

Reminds me of the BFG by Ronald Dahl where he says 8 year old Sophie is only 4 as she's spent half her life asleep!

emerald green
25-06-2017, 06:04 PM
You would think that so soon after the revelations during the Craig Whyte trial, King would keep his mouth shut for a wee while.

Baader
25-06-2017, 06:11 PM
Desperate stuff face The Huns with King playing to the neanderthal hordes.

Comments like that should be laughed out the room. Instead it's printed here..

HibbySpurs
25-06-2017, 06:19 PM
😂 reading that cheered me up no end... what a clown.

Wee Effen Bee
25-06-2017, 06:57 PM
Desperate stuff face The Huns with King playing to the neanderthal hordes.

Comments like that should be laughed out the room. Instead it's printed here..

...so even more people can read it and laugh it out the room!:wink:

Crazyhorse
25-06-2017, 07:45 PM
You would think that so soon after the revelations during the Craig Whyte trial, King would keep his mouth shut for a wee while.

Perhaps not a coincidence that Lying King is sucking up to the idiots like this....

allezsauzee
25-06-2017, 07:46 PM
Real Madrid's champions league win was bogus as well because Rangers didn't qualify :greengrin

lapsedhibee
25-06-2017, 07:52 PM
Real Madrid's champions league win was bogus as well because Rangers didn't qualify :greengrin

Arsenal's so called 'record' 13 FA cup wins is fake, as The Thes were never invited to take part in that competition.

AZhibee
25-06-2017, 08:18 PM
And if they stick their fingers in their ears they can't hear anyone, and therefore nobody is saying anything. Fools and child-like morons.

GreenNWhiteArmy
25-06-2017, 08:21 PM

Excellent post mate and a similar situation is occurring in Edinburgh these days.

The freaks over the road cannot handle "playing fair"

As for rangers - **** them. I greatly enjoyed their demise and I continue to enjoy their struggles now. The new regime appears to just be picking up where the old one left off though. Cue liquidation MK II in a few years

Jim44
25-06-2017, 08:55 PM
Has Lying Cringe asked the SFA to have Celtic's name removed from the Trophy for the years they did not exist? Talk about living in a bubble.

Tomsk
25-06-2017, 08:55 PM
Next he will be asking to have those titles stripped. And the SFA will likely give it serious hearing.

MKHIBEE
25-06-2017, 09:18 PM

You would think that would be the case but aren't you kind of glad he didn't ?

OxoHibby
25-06-2017, 09:25 PM

This maybe I'm missing something but thus sums up the wedgies and media that seems to be all powerful in Scotland. What he is really saying is that the league is between the uglies old or new and no one else matters

MichaelTheCelt
25-06-2017, 09:27 PM
So does the titles the The Rangers won against part timers not count then because we weren't in it?

"Ra Rainjurs ur back timmy, gaun fur 55 n'aht, we ir eh peepul!"

The man is a buffoon, deflect deflect nothing to see here. Supposedly got the begging bowl out already and the season hasn't even started yet.

I wish this new club would hurry up and die their superiority complex is nauseating.

jacomo
25-06-2017, 11:06 PM
I've heard this very argument from Huns I know.

It's a comfort blanket.

ian cruise
26-06-2017, 07:28 AM
Luckily our Scottish Cup win most definitely still counts as The Rangers definitely were involved.

Thanks for playing your part in one of the greatest moments of our club's history guys....

banarc7062
26-06-2017, 07:48 AM
Was it Celtics fault Rangers were not there? What a maroon.

Exactly as stated here. deluded idiots.

WestCoastHibby
26-06-2017, 08:56 AM
I saw his sidekick Paul Murray driving near Fairmile head
Yesterday. Met him once at a golf do.
One's a cross eyed shyster and the others...got a RangeRover

Hibernia&Alba
26-06-2017, 09:43 AM

I think PB is bang on. It's swings and roundabouts: Celtic could just as easily say Rangers' nine-in-a-row doesn't count because it was financed with money they didn't have and ended with their walking away from millions of pounds of debt. Had it been a fair contest, perhaps Rangers wouldn't have won all their league titles in that period. We'll never know, but Celtic have won their titles by beating the opposition in front of them, and it wasn't their fault Rangers were liquidated and demoted.

Ozyhibby
26-06-2017, 09:56 AM
It's fun to laugh at ridiculousness of the statement from King but it does have a clear message for Sevconians. He is basically saying they have no chance of winning the league in the next 4 years so he is trying to discredit it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CallumLaidlaw
26-06-2017, 10:25 AM
my thoughts -

If Aberdeen had won the league in Ronny Deila's last season in charge, would they not have been allowed to claim it as a win?

Is it Celtic's fault that TheRangers took 4 years to complete a 3 year journey?

Did TheRangers not win the Challenge cup then because Celtic weren't in the competition.

How can he say last seasons counted, but previous years did. Rangers finished 39 points behind Celtic last season. In the previous 4 seasons, the 2nd placed team finished 15, 17, 29 & 16 points behind Celtic. In 11/12, Rangers finished 20 points behind celtic, also further away than the 2nd placed team in 3 of the 4 seasons they were absent, but apparently 11/12 also counts :rolleyes:

He is a complete loony yet he knows that certain morons within the support will hang on every word along those lines. Even Kris Boyd is in the paper today ripping him to shreds.

NAE NOOKIE
26-06-2017, 10:35 AM
This maybe I'm missing something but thus sums up the wedgies and media that seems to be all powerful in Scotland. What he is really saying is that the league is between the uglies old or new and no one else matters

Which is exactly what he is saying ..... now the fact of the matter is that when you boil it down if they were on a financial even keel commensurate with the size of the club Sevco would without a doubt be in a position to mount the only serious challenge to Celtic's dominance, that has been for the most part the status quo in Scottish football since Moses was a boy.

It is a fact that a strong Rangers / The Rangers competing with Celtic is probably the only scenario that would turn the league from a one horse race into a two horse race ... because lets face it, since Aberdeen won it more than 30 years ago nobody else has come close to busting their duopoly. Us fans of the other clubs just have to accept that and thankfully find other ways to make our league campaigns exiting and meaningful ... EG the fight for Europe and in our case our city rivalry with the Yams.

BUT ............. This is where a charge against this muppet of bringing the game into disrepute IMO has to be brought ..... Many years ago the boss of the hugely successful jewellery chain 'Ratners' made a joke during a speech that some of the firms products were cheap tat, the result was that the chain nearly went bust as folk stopped buying from them and investors pulled out ..... everybody knew that the stuff Ratners sold wasn't exactly top drawer, but that wasn't a problem until the guy in charge actually admitted it, nobody cared that it was supposed to be a joke the damage was done ....... ironically as clear a case of 'the King's new clothes' as you will get :greengrin

This is exactly what King has done here, a Gerald Ratner. Even if this is exactly what he genuinely thinks, even if the truth of it is that the other clubs in Scotland are indeed also rans in the league race and we all know it, it doesn't matter ............. what should never ever happen is for anybody in a position of power in the Scottish game to admit publicly that this is the case and even worse to say that as a result a league title win is in his opinion meaningless because one out of 39 other clubs wasn't in a position to mount a challenge to the winners of that title.

In his attempt to suck up to his own fans and at the same time belittle Celtic he has belittled the league as a whole and done who knows what damage to the already fragile image of Scottish football ........ He has clearly brought the game into disrepute and the chairmen and owners of the other clubs his careless and reckless remarks do no favours to whatsoever should be banging down the bloody door at Hampden demanding that he is made to pay for this.

Mon Dieu4
26-06-2017, 05:35 PM
They really are in a world of their own, for some reason a Hun page showed up on my Facebook, it was them posting the no Catholics left song from Trainspotting 2, they all thought it was fantastic and didn't seem to realise that it was actually ripping them to total shreds, it's not even subtle it's like a brick to the face and they still don't get it :rolleyes:

SirDavidsNapper
26-06-2017, 05:46 PM
I don't know how a club with 3 lower league titles and a Petrofac cup to their name can talk about Scottish league wins. Surely the lower league titles don't count as Celtic weren't competing for them?

jacomo
26-06-2017, 06:18 PM
In his attempt to suck up to his own fans and at the same time belittle Celtic he has belittled the league as a whole and done who knows what damage to the already fragile image of Scottish football ........ He has clearly brought the game into disrepute and the chairmen and owners of the other clubs his careless and reckless remarks do no favours to whatsoever should be banging down the bloody door at Hampden demanding that he is made to pay for this.

Sevconians lap this nonsense up. Everyone else will dismiss it as rubbish.

Dave Kings lack of class and grace is truly something.

He should absolutely be given a disrepute charge.

emerald green
26-06-2017, 06:32 PM
Perhaps not a coincidence that Lying King is sucking up to the idiots like this....

You're probably correct. Glib and shameless...

You would think that would be the case but aren't you kind of glad he didn't ?

In a way I am I suppose. :agree:

BigKev
26-06-2017, 08:35 PM
King's response to the furore 😂

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/06/26/rangers-chairman-dave-king-stung-accusations-disparaged-celtic/

lapsedhibee
26-06-2017, 08:44 PM
King's response to the furore 😂

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/06/26/rangers-chairman-dave-king-stung-accusations-disparaged-celtic/

Jeezo. And I thought Yogi was a slaver. Clearly fan-directed pish, with his repeated insistence on calling The Thes an institution.

Carheenlea
26-06-2017, 08:46 PM
It's such a ridiculous statement I have nothing meaningful to contribute further to the thread.

CraigHibee
26-06-2017, 08:50 PM
complete clown, is he trying to take a leaf from romanov's book?

Pescarese
26-06-2017, 10:53 PM
It really is drivel. But I hope the bread man is pursuing his unfair dismissal case. The comments about the thes being galvanised into management change hardly fit with the idea that he resigned.

mjhibby
27-06-2017, 07:47 AM

Gordon Smith actually admitted it was aimed at the Govan hordes and Sellick should just ignore it and win football matches. It's not even football forum standard journalism and just when you thought it was embarrassing enough when we face the sectarian nonsense at Linfield dopey dave comes along and lowers the tone to a level I never thought possible. No wonder we are laughed at as a Mickley mouse league when chairmen say this crap and papers lap it up. Utterly cringeworthy.

Keith_M
27-06-2017, 06:00 PM
Jeezo. And I thought Yogi was a slaver. Clearly fan-directed pish, with his repeated insistence on calling The Thes an institution.

To paraphrase Groucho Marx...

"The Rangers is an institution...
but who'd wanna be in an Institution!"