PDA

View Full Version : Our Wonderful Fans (Again)

FranckSuzy
25-06-2017, 11:17 AM
Last night, I was lucky enough to be at ER for the wedding of a good Hibby who posts on here. Nowt unusual in that but himself and his new wife decided that instead of putting favours on the tables, they'd ask for donations towards Kicks for Kids tickets :thumbsup: Over £400 was received - with £260 put in by one table alone - which is amazing!

Coupled with the £740 donated towards tickets for Lewis' testimonial, never mind the thousands raised over the years for other good 'causes', I'd say we have a truly wonderful support :agree: :not worth

Ringothedog
25-06-2017, 11:40 AM
Last night, I was lucky enough to be at ER for the wedding of a good Hibby who posts on here. Nowt unusual in that but himself and his new wife decided that instead of putting favours on the tables, they'd ask for donations towards Kicks for Kids tickets :thumbsup: Over £400 was received - with £260 put in by one table alone - which is amazing!

Coupled with the £740 donated towards tickets for Lewis' testimonial, never mind the thousands raised over the years for other good 'causes', I'd say we have a truly wonderful support :agree: :not worth

Congratulations to Mr & Mrs Munro and a lovely touch 👍

Seveno
25-06-2017, 12:15 PM

Did you get things sorted out for KfK this season and taking donations now?

Crazyhorse
25-06-2017, 12:23 PM

Was wondering this too FrankSuzy.

WoreTheGreen
25-06-2017, 12:37 PM

Glad you enjoyed it was agreat night with more than a littie help with The Proclaimers songs being belted out

southsider
25-06-2017, 03:55 PM
Glad u had a fab time. My wife & I thank everyone who contributed. God bless Susan and God bless the Hibs. x

FranckSuzy
26-06-2017, 11:28 AM

Was wondering this too FrankSuzy.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you re KfK STS :aok: I met with Hibs the other week and there's changes being made to the scheme which may impact on the number of KfK STs available to purchase.

I'm just waiting on the official nod from the club re the details and as such, don't want to start a fundraiser at present until everything is clear but I'm also conscious generous fans are keen to contribute again. I'll post something up when I hear though and take it from there. As ever, thanks for your support and GGTTH :thumbsup: