PDA

View Full Version : Douglas Ross Ref

Ardenttwo
23-06-2017, 07:40 PM
Just had a meeting with our new MP for Moray Douglas Ross. After our meet I had a blether with him about his refereeing career (part time). He told me he was ref for both the cup games against the ****bos. One at *********** then the replay at Easter Road. Very pleasing

stantonhibby
23-06-2017, 07:44 PM
Just had a meeting with our new MP for Moray Douglas Ross. After our meet I had a blether with him about his refereeing career (part time). He told me he was ref for both the cup games against the ****bos. One at *********** then the replay at Easter Road. Very pleasing

When ? Cannae mind him reffing those games.

H18 SFR
23-06-2017, 07:45 PM
He's up the creek if there are any late votes on a Friday night at Westminster as the SFA don't allow refs to travel from another country on the morning of a game.

H18 SFR
When ? Cannae mind him reffing those games.

He's an assistant.

stantonhibby
He's an assistant.

Ah...ok thanks.

WoreTheGreen
23-06-2017, 08:00 PM
Not him but useless ---- Clancey outside my place of work today eith a champions league jacket on proper look at me total fud

IAmLee
23-06-2017, 08:34 PM
He's up the creek if there are any late votes on a Friday night at Westminster as the SFA don't allow refs to travel from another country on the morning of a game.

I'm sure he's been in bother a couple of times for neglecting his duties to put his refereeing commitments first.

Ardenttwo
23-06-2017, 08:39 PM
I'm sure he's been in bother a couple of times for neglecting his duties to put his refereeing commitments first.

Yes He told me the ref duties have finished.