PDA

View Full Version : We're getting to them

NAE NOOKIE
23-06-2017, 04:38 PM
Thread on Kickback ......... Title: "I've never known Hibs fans to be such a moaning bunch of ********s that they are now"

Its truly a must read, possibly one of the most hilarious pieces of revisionist pish ever to make its way onto their forum ....... I'm not going to quote from it because its seriously too difficult to pick which posts are the most wide of the mark and deluded, all I'm saying is if there was any doubt that we are getting to them the thread in question absolutely proves that we are. I know some folk wont check out Sickbag because its against their principles, but this is honestly worth a look ..... its laugh out loud funny.
:thumbsup:

Just noticed after posting this that a previous thread started on here about this Yam thread has been deleted by an admin .. reason 'just leave them to it' .......... I cant agree with that, its just too good to ignore.

Fife-Hibee
23-06-2017, 04:41 PM
Any chance of a link 😉 Won't let me on!

NAE NOOKIE
23-06-2017, 04:45 PM

Sorry mate, cant do a link, hopefully someone will oblige :greengrin

BH Hibs
23-06-2017, 04:45 PM
Well if they're looking in GIRFUY.

NAE NOOKIE
23-06-2017, 04:50 PM
Well if they're looking in GIRFUY.

Is it not FTH :giruy2:......... :greengrin

iwasthere1972
23-06-2017, 04:51 PM

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/170320-ive-never-known-hibs-fans-to-be-such-a-moaning-faced-bunch-of-********s-that-they-are-now/

Eaststandee
23-06-2017, 04:54 PM
I got two pages in and the homoerotic creepiness was all too much. Very strange bunch.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Jim44
23-06-2017, 04:55 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/170320-ive-never-known-hibs-fans-to-be-such-a-moaning-faced-bunch-of-********s-that-they-are-now/

You'll probably have to copy and paste..... (no you won't.)

The thread was started by Craigieboy, who for those unfamiliar with KB, is the biggest tosser to frequent a football forum. :greengrin

NAE NOOKIE
23-06-2017, 04:57 PM

The thread was started by Craigieboy, who for those unfamiliar with KB, is the biggest tosser to frequent a football forum. :greengrin

Greenginger is his hero :greengrin

1van Sprou7e
23-06-2017, 04:57 PM
Lol what a load of pish. Why would we moan about the way they've collected funds for their stand? Only thing we're doing is laughing at them

Mikey
23-06-2017, 04:59 PM
It's having to live within their means that's getting to them.

Pete
23-06-2017, 05:00 PM
Internet anger from those who wouldn't say boo to a goose in real life. Best laughed at.

They know what's coming and they're a bit nervous.

Thecat23
23-06-2017, 05:03 PM
That Craigieboy has snapped, he really, really, really hates us more than he loves his own club! It's killing him we are in a better place on and off the pitch simple as that.

Who's the club begging etc.. Not Hibs that's for sure. Anyway he's a roaster and it's funny to see him thrash himself into a frenzy over us. 😎

Read Jambo1961's post seems like he's super hard after knocking out a hibs fan for saying Poppy thieves to him. I've got a beamer reading it!!

Pedantic_Hibee
23-06-2017, 05:03 PM
What percent of their club do they own?

Thecat23
23-06-2017, 05:04 PM

A massive ZERO! 😁

weecounty hibby
23-06-2017, 05:05 PM
Yip, no moaning from. It's great to see stadiums that were stuck in the 1920s being brought up to date. And also think that it's great that they have self financed 75% of that through the club. What is both hilarious and embarrassing is the efforts to raise the remaining 25%. Face painting, paying for "open" days, auctioning tat that would be put in the council tip by any other club in the world, the cash cow etc etc. Any other club would have been able to get a mortgage from a bank but as they were a financial basket case for 30+ years spending other peoples and charities money they actually have to beg for cash. Pish stained jakey tramps. If the club was a person it would be sleeping in a doorway in a cardboard box. Apologies to homeless people who may be offended by the example given

Velma Dinkley
23-06-2017, 05:24 PM
I see they want to know what percentage of shares Hibs fans now own. Can anyone help them out with the latest figure?

Bostonhibby
23-06-2017, 05:24 PM
That Craigieboy has snapped, he really, really, really hates us more than he loves his own club! It's killing him we are in a better place on and off the pitch simple as that.

Who's the club begging etc.. Not Hibs that's for sure. Anyway he's a roaster and it's funny to see him thrash himself into a frenzy over us. 😎

Read Jambo1961's post seems like he's super hard after knocking out a hibs fan for saying Poppy thieves to him. I've got a beamer reading it!!
Tragic.

I wonder what else he'd prefer to call thieves who have deprived the poppy fund of money and used it for their own benefit?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Pretty Boy
23-06-2017, 05:29 PM

Craigieboy loved lording it up when they were artificially 'successful'. He's your typical big team superiority complex Hearts fan. The return to normality will hit trumpets like him the hardest.

Baader
23-06-2017, 05:31 PM
Charity robbing cheapskates with no shame. The begging bowl antics of late must embarrass even the most delusional Jambos. They've always been a two bit club.

Thecat23
23-06-2017, 05:33 PM
Craigieboy loved lording it up when they were artificially 'successful'. He's your typical big team superiority complex Hearts fan. The return to normality will hit trumpets like him the hardest.

Bang on PB.

Thecat23
23-06-2017, 05:34 PM
Tragic.

I wonder what else he'd prefer to call thieves who have deprived the poppy fund of money and used it for their own benefit?

I'd be scared to ask this world heavyweight champion just in case. 😉

Bostonhibby
23-06-2017, 05:36 PM
I see they want to know what percentage of shares Hibs fans now own. Can anyone help them out with the latest figure?
Not as much as Mrs Budge but significantly more than the zilch all the direct debit drones own at zero.

Around 30% and rising? Can't actually check right now.

The_Horde
23-06-2017, 05:44 PM
What a weird bunch. It's glorious how much they bite.

NAE NOOKIE
23-06-2017, 05:53 PM
Yip, no moaning from. It's great to see stadiums that were stuck in the 1920s being brought up to date. And also think that it's great that they have self financed 75% of that through the club. What is both hilarious and embarrassing is the efforts to raise the remaining 25%. Face painting, paying for "open" days, auctioning tat that would be put in the council tip by any other club in the world, the cash cow etc etc. Any other club would have been able to get a mortgage from a bank but as they were a financial basket case for 30+ years spending other peoples and charities money they actually have to beg for cash. Pish stained jakey tramps. If the club was a person it would be sleeping in a doorway in a cardboard box. Apologies to homeless people who may be offended by the example given

Brilliant :faf:

SirDavidsNapper
23-06-2017, 05:56 PM
Moaning? I'm delighted for them and Scottish football that they're catching up with the rest of us in terms of stadium redevelopment. The more of these unfortunate clubs that improve their infrastructure the better. It's about time more that only one half of the city had something to smile about.

Ozyhibby
23-06-2017, 06:02 PM
It's time we actually started finishing above them in the league, something we've still not managed since they started living within their means. Now is the time to stop f'ing about Hibs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Niffy
23-06-2017, 06:15 PM
It's time we actually started finishing above them in the league, something we've still not managed since they started living within their means. Now is the time to stop f'ing about Hibs.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This ^^^ we can all say how sad they are and al that, but lets do the talking on the park so we can properly give them some much needed worry.

snooky
23-06-2017, 06:27 PM
Actually, it kinda saddens me to read the avid hatred on that thread. I've seen than on here too so we're not snow white either.
That sort of tone is what I expect from certain other supporters that have an intense rivalry.
Half of my rellies are Jambos and while I enjoy ragging them as much and as often as I can, it's banter and they give as good as they get.

BTW, I wondered what PHM meant. I had a guess at 'Pathetic Hatred Mentality' however, I discovered it's 'Proper Hearts Man'. Hope there's no connection there.

poolman
23-06-2017, 07:11 PM

Aye, thon Craigieboy has a really weird obsession about Hibs

He's a very strange individual

CraigHibee
23-06-2017, 07:17 PM
Aye, thon Craigieboy has a really weird obsession about Hibs

He's a very strange individual

Last year's Scottish Cup win must have pushed him over the edge 😀

23-06-2017, 07:19 PM
Isn’t Craigieboy the one who admitted to having a wee greet after our cup win?

23-06-2017, 09:09 PM
They know it's the truth and the truth hurts.

Don't see much moaning on here, almost always just healthy discussion and debate.
Most of their threads turn into arguements and accusations of being Hibs fans or who is the bigger Hearts fan i.e. a PHM.

23-06-2017, 09:59 PM
No sooner are we accused of being a bunch of moaners than Ann Budge has a moan about the fixtures.

http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2017/06/23/hearts-owner-ann-budge-unimpressed-spfl-fixtures-throw-home-matches-august-hibs-clashes-midweek-evenings/ (http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2017/06/23/hearts-owner-ann-budge-unimpressed-spfl-fixtures-throw-home-matches-august-hibs-clashes-midweek-evenings/)

Criswell
23-06-2017, 10:08 PM
What makes them really seethe and turn apoplectic is when you mention that we have NEVER NEVER NEVER been in administration!!!!

Velma Dinkley
23-06-2017, 10:13 PM
No sooner are we accused of being a bunch of moaners than Ann Budge has a moan about the fixtures.

http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2017/06/23/hearts-owner-ann-budge-unimpressed-spfl-fixtures-throw-home-matches-august-hibs-clashes-midweek-evenings/ (http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2017/06/23/hearts-owner-ann-budge-unimpressed-spfl-fixtures-throw-home-matches-august-hibs-clashes-midweek-evenings/)

Are they closing all four stands while they fix one of them?

portycabbage
23-06-2017, 10:19 PM

“I’m slightly disappointed that the first two derbies are evening games and I think everyone will feel disappointed by that. Again, we will see if anything can be done about that.”

Personally quite like night games, can't say I'm disappointed.

theonlywayisup
23-06-2017, 10:24 PM
Beware.................it's Friday Scare Night

http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/annbudge-1-1024x764-1497438152.jpg

matty_f
23-06-2017, 10:27 PM
“I’m slightly disappointed that the first two derbies are evening games and I think everyone will feel disappointed by that. Again, we will see if anything can be done about that.”

I love an evening derby. :agree:

MWHIBBIES
23-06-2017, 10:49 PM
I'm delighted the derbies are evening games, nothing like pumping those mutants under the lights.

Away and sniff yersel Ann

Bostonhibby
23-06-2017, 10:49 PM
I'd be scared to ask this world heavyweight champion just in case. 😉
Probably right. I'd better retract all of that as he sounds like the sort of scoundrel who likes to talk about roughing up the enemy. Mostly whilst they're standing on his tongue as he begs for mercy.

Deansy
23-06-2017, 10:55 PM
PHM - Proper Hearts Muppet(s) - sorted it for em !

Bostonhibby
23-06-2017, 11:00 PM
What makes them really seethe and turn apoplectic is when you mention that we have NEVER NEVER NEVER been in administration!!!!
Or published our very own creditors list confessing that we'd failed to hand over charitable donations to charities like big hearts, Macraes Battalion Trust and the lady Haig Poppy Fund.

Nobody else was involved in the disclosure of these dishonoured debts. Heart of Midlothians own appointed administrator revealed all to a shocked nation.

Scotland's other shame.

AltheHibby
23-06-2017, 11:01 PM
The level of delusion over there is truly Trumpesque. Or Trumpetesque.

SirDavidsNapper
23-06-2017, 11:08 PM

We continually destroy them under the lights. No wonder she's greetin

pacorosssco
23-06-2017, 11:23 PM
Its nice for change to be on up but i dont care bout them just hope we keep up own levels

Austinho
24-06-2017, 12:27 AM
We continually destroy them under the lights. No wonder she's greetinOur record in evening games against them is fantastic. Knocked them out the cup at Easter Road two seasons running. The Derek Riordan 'Casper' match. Brian Kerr winner at Tynecastle. Dean Shiels winner at Tynecastle. Rob Jones winner in the CIS Cup. Even as far back as the 6-2 game. From memory, I think we've only lost at night to them once, maybe twice in the last 10/15 years. Any stats to back that up?

Libby Hibby
24-06-2017, 04:41 AM
Aye, nae bother Ann.

Your disappointed with Midweek Derby's opposed to a Sunday at 12:15? I know I prefer a game under the lights over any early kick off.

marinello59
24-06-2017, 06:02 AM
Can we please not have some of the more disgusting posts from over there copied and pasted on here. We do try to keep this place family friendly. Posts of a similar nature on here directed towards Hearts fans would also be deleted. No need for us the join them in the cesspit.

renato
24-06-2017, 06:10 AM
She better bloody not manage to get them changed, I'm not disappointed in the slightest. That's quite a sweeping assumption she makes.

Aldo
24-06-2017, 06:36 AM
FAO of those looking in from Brokeback/Sickback or whatever.

FACT IS we pay our way

FACT IS you robbed local charities and businesses and didn't pay your way!!

hopefully one of the yam agents will copy this over

CraigieBoy I forgot to mention the Lady Haig Poppy Fund (silly me) and Administration!!!

The Yams are the club with no shame and if you like I can post the creditors list for you and it's all in black and white.

So in a word get it right roond you you grade a yam roaster FUDS!!

I look forward to meeting you one day!!then again maybe not!!

Jack
24-06-2017, 07:26 AM

0.0000025%

Bostonhibby
24-06-2017, 07:58 AM
Can we please not have some of the more disgusting posts from over there copied and pasted on here. We do try to keep this place family friendly. Posts of a similar nature on here directed towards Hearts fans would also be deleted. No need for us the join them in the cesspit.

:agree: Much happier knowing that the sort of thing we are talking about here isn't a generally a feature of this forum. We don't go that low and society is safer when they're all in one place and we know where they are.

SirDavidsNapper
24-06-2017, 08:09 AM
Our record in evening games against them is fantastic. Knocked them out the cup at Easter Road two seasons running. The Derek Riordan 'Casper' match. Brian Kerr winner at Tynecastle. Dean Shiels winner at Tynecastle. Rob Jones winner in the CIS Cup. Even as far back as the 6-2 game. From memory, I think we've only lost at night to them once, maybe twice in the last 10/15 years. Any stats to back that up?
Spooney

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

SirDavidsNapper
24-06-2017, 08:11 AM
Our record in evening games against them is fantastic. Knocked them out the cup at Easter Road two seasons running. The Derek Riordan 'Casper' match. Brian Kerr winner at Tynecastle. Dean Shiels winner at Tynecastle. Rob Jones winner in the CIS Cup. Even as far back as the 6-2 game. From memory, I think we've only lost at night to them once, maybe twice in the last 10/15 years. Any stats to back that up?
Millennium derby. There's probably many more

Col2
24-06-2017, 08:29 AM
She is such a self righteous troll who has achieved nothing in football other than get the most gullible and desperate supporters to fund her ego trip.

Even the SFA and SPFL just ignore her now and "the famous".

I have two good Hearts mates, one of whom just can't bring himself to talk about football and visibly cringed when I bring it up and the other wants to talk about rugby. When they were writing cheques they couldn't cash they were happy to give me dogs abuse but 21st May 2016, our recent head to head and the Cathro effect have absolutely floored them. I almost feel sorry for them. They are completely lost.

Tyler Durden
24-06-2017, 08:29 AM

Apparently only one loss in night games this century - the league cup QF at home, Fenlons last match.

SirDavidsNapper
24-06-2017, 08:31 AM
Apparently only one loss in night games this century - the league cup QF at home, Fenlons last match.
Which was probably the most one sided derby I've seen. They scored a hit and hope from about 30 yards

.Sean.
24-06-2017, 08:40 AM
No way 😂😂😂😂

On the off-chance you're reading this ya Hearts **** - GIRFUY

:giruy2::giruy2::giruy2::giruy2::giruy2:

Pedantic_Hibee
24-06-2017, 08:45 AM
Craigieboy is a ferret. I used to routinely destroy him back in the day.

Col2
24-06-2017, 08:46 AM

The very one. Was "man enough" to admit it though 😂

He has clearly got over it don't you think ? 😂😂🏆

Mango Man
24-06-2017, 09:07 AM
Which was probably the most one sided derby I've seen. They scored a hit and hope from about 30 yards

Yup, that was the one and only game I have taken my wife to, it just wasn't happening that game, the atmosphere was horrible once they scored.

Hibbyradge
24-06-2017, 09:40 AM
Well, I for one AM moaning.

I want a big glass wall and I want chips.

Hibbyradge
24-06-2017, 09:42 AM

You are kidding?

Crying because another team won something even though his mob weren't involved?

What an utter fanny. :faf:

SirDavidsNapper
24-06-2017, 09:42 AM
They must be mentally damaged after all the times they walk away from Easter Road with SOL ringing in their ears.

Robinho08
24-06-2017, 09:48 AM
Pleasing we're clearly getting to them.😏

Bostonhibby
24-06-2017, 09:53 AM
You are kidding?

Yep. him and wee Shaun Lawson of the Keyboard warrior division of the Hearts Supporters Club, both hiding under the same bed sheet tent reading their spiderman comic by torchlight pretending Hibs weren't actually winning.

Mummy came in and told them that Scotlands other shame hadn't won and as it was nearly five o'clock they'd have to change their wet pyjama bottoms and get to bed.

24-06-2017, 10:00 AM
When the entire identity of your club is based on hibs and our cup drought, it’s no surprise it hit them hard when we won it.

I haven’t seen them use one of their mottos “not in my lifetime” since 21/5/16. They should revive it for their league cup record.

Ozyhibby
24-06-2017, 10:10 AM
Yup, that was the one and only game I have taken my wife to, it just wasn't happening that game, the atmosphere was horrible once they scored.

Failure to score the goals to match our play has been a problem ever since. Let's hope this year changes that.

lord bunberry
24-06-2017, 10:29 AM
They know. Some of them are honest enough to say it as they see it, while others spout their bravado. Deep down they're ****ting themselves that the one thing that they thought would never change is about engulf them in a tsunami of retribution. They're scared because they know.

Tobias Funke
24-06-2017, 11:31 AM

There were two home losses in 2002 where the ****s came from 1-0 down to win 1-2 late on. Think at least one of them was an evening game. Remember that fat ballbag Stamp scoring a late winner in one.

Keith_M
24-06-2017, 11:48 AM

Greetin faced ***.

Maybe if you had planned the stadium reconstruction a bit better?

GreenLake
24-06-2017, 12:32 PM
They fail to grasp the legal difference between fan funded and fan owned.

Col2
24-06-2017, 12:36 PM
I wonder how they are getting on with the new Hearts supporter song book? 😂😂😂😂😂😂🏆

Deansy
24-06-2017, 12:42 PM
Think we should be a bit more understanding and compassionate, try and imagine their situation right now. For the the vast majority of them (90% ??) the single. solitary method they had to win derbies, play at being a 'Big team' etc - has gone !. 'Other People's Money' is now just becoming a distant golden memory !. No more fielding players that were way, way above their historical level and standards - no more having the ability to 'Buy' victories !. Try and imagine how the average Jambo feels right now, for the first time in their lives they are forced to try and compete on an equal footing - 'Playing Within Your Means' has stripped them bare !. They also now know that any player available in the transfer-market that both clubs are interested in, will opt for us - it's only common sense ! Compounding matters, this is really only their first season of such horrific, inhumane (to them) conditions so the raw, savage bite off the 'Level Playing Field' hasn't really bitten through them all yet - watch the mood (and their attendances/D/D's) when things go really bad for them !!

tamig
24-06-2017, 12:58 PM
There were two home losses in 2002 where the ****s came from 1-0 down to win 1-2 late on. Think at least one of them was an evening game. Remember that fat ballbag Stamp scoring a late winner in one.

The Stamp game wasn't a night game from what I remember. We battered them that day but couldn't get a second goal and they scored two in the last five minutes.

Arch Stanton
24-06-2017, 01:09 PM
Awww, the poor dears. Some things will just never be the same for them.

This is quoted from "SPL Financial Review season 2009-10"

http://pwc.blogs.com/files/22nd-afr-spr11.pdf

"Heart of Midlothian
The Gorgie club managed to reduce its total wage bill by £1.4m during the
year to £9.1m. This, coupled with the relatively reduced fall in turnover, led
to the wage-to-turnover ratio falling from 126% to 115%. This is the first
time in four seasons that the ratio has fallen below 120%,"

Also -
"Hibernian
Hibs’ expenditure increased marginally to £4.8m (2009: £4.7m).
However, combined with a larger proportionate drop in turnover as
outlined above, the result is a further rise in the wage-to-turnover ratio to
68% (2009: 61%) – the highest level experienced by the club for over five
seasons, and above the recommended sustainable level of 60%."

And they still think they will dominate us?

GreenLake
24-06-2017, 01:25 PM
The new stand they are building is steeper than the steps up the Temple of the Jaguar at Tikal. Once a rotund yam starts falling down there will be no stopping. They will risk life and limb to try and match our stadium capacity.

Deansy
24-06-2017, 01:33 PM
Awww, the poor dears. Some things will just never be the same for them.

This is quoted from "SPL Financial Review season 2009-10"

http://pwc.blogs.com/files/22nd-afr-spr11.pdf

"Heart of Midlothian
The Gorgie club managed to reduce its total wage bill by £1.4m during the
year to £9.1m. This, coupled with the relatively reduced fall in turnover, led
to the wage-to-turnover ratio falling from 126% to 115%. This is the first
time in four seasons that the ratio has fallen below 120%,"

Also -
"Hibernian
Hibs’ expenditure increased marginally to £4.8m (2009: £4.7m).
However, combined with a larger proportionate drop in turnover as
outlined above, the result is a further rise in the wage-to-turnover ratio to
68% (2009: 61%) – the highest level experienced by the club for over five
seasons, and above the recommended sustainable level of 60%."

And they still think they will dominate us?

I remember at one time, when these stats (Wage-to-turnover etc) were published, Hearts ratio was the same as Chelsea's - Abromovich and all !! That'll be where they got their 'Big team' fantsay from - their debt !

Saturday Boy
24-06-2017, 01:34 PM
The new stand they are building is steeper than the steps up the Temple of the Jaguar at Tikal. Once a rotund yam starts falling down there will be no stopping. They will risk life and limb to try and match our stadium capacity.

I've just had a strange image of Indiana Cathro running down the steps holding on to his hat 😳

Tobias Funke
24-06-2017, 01:48 PM
The Stamp game wasn't a night game from what I remember. We battered them that day but couldn't get a second goal and they scored two in the last five minutes.

You could be right there, in fact I think that was on BBC after they took over from Sky and they were usually 2pm KOs on a Sunday.

The other one I am sure was a 6.05pm KO Saturday night for Sky TV, season 2001/02 if I recall. Remember feeling particularly cheated by end result with that one as well.

24-06-2017, 01:50 PM
Remember how angry they were after the 0-0 cup game at Tynie because of their crap support? Hahaha

Thecat23
24-06-2017, 01:56 PM
I see the guy who runs the twitter account of "The Glorious Leader" has been outed.

Guy called Stewart! Looks a right cockspangle.

Tyler Durden
24-06-2017, 02:00 PM

Might have been a 6.05 ko? Definitely a Sunday night game

Keith_M
24-06-2017, 02:12 PM

Actually, it's not quite as steep as the other stands.

Very Dangerous (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maxCFZgcgfM), obviously

HFCdeb
24-06-2017, 03:24 PM
Remember how angry they were after the 0-0 cup game at Tynie because of their crap support? Hahaha

Hahahaha yes! Page after page about "atmosphere". Comedy gold.

24-06-2017, 03:59 PM

Many of them do though. I know many hearts fans who of course love their club but the mere mention of hibs and they are totally foaming at the mouth. We are in a great place atm, theres a real feel good factor around the club whilst those lot are scrimping and saving, rattling the begging tins yet again to pay for their new cheap and nasty looking stand (which will still make it only the second biggest football stadium in Edinburgh, a fact that really sticks in their craw).

The days of them living of stolen charity money are over and reality is hitting them hard. The "big team, wee team" fantasy that they obsess over is starting to become meaningless and even their 5-1 is now irrelevant to us and they HATE that.

fat freddy
24-06-2017, 04:40 PM
Ive just seen a tweet from 'I'm an MP', he has posted a picture of the supergirder with a spraff about no one believing that fan ownership would work but thanks to those that believed because now we've let Ann Budge sell us a mortgage on the best girder in Europe. The photo is quite impressive though, it looks like the new stand has eaten the old stand but its taking a while to digest. The picture also reveals the method for the removal of the asbestos sheets, a single cherry picker with 3 agency workers and a crowbar, its a painstakingly slow process that will result in their first home games being played in front of three stands, the new one wont be ready on time in my opinion, they just dont have enough days in the week.
I have worked on a few stadium upgrades, including the East stand at ER, and the basic steel frame is always erected quickly as the majority of the work involves the internal fixtures. The Girderdome is behind schedule if the photo that 'I'm an MP' posted is recent.

greenginger
24-06-2017, 04:56 PM
I don't know if this will hold up the completion date,

https://citydev-portal.edinburgh.gov.uk/idoxpa-web/simpleSearchResults.do?action=firstPage

It's an enforcement notice issued by the Council for breach of conditions in relation to the new stand.

24-06-2017, 05:01 PM
I see the guy who runs the twitter account of "The Glorious Leader" has been outed.

Christ is that account still going?! Got to be the most utterly cringeworthy twitter page of all time, even a lot of jambos have said its gotten a bit embarrassing.

24-06-2017, 05:05 PM

Yes, it was all the female fans fault apparently :faf:Nothing at all to do with the fact that just about their entire songbook was based around 1902, big team big cup, 114 years etc . . .

The home support that day was utterly woeful. Could have heard a pin drop in there in. They had absolutely nothing. A few tried to make themsleves feel better by giving the 5-1 but gave up quickly once they realised that none of us gave a ****.

Thecat23
24-06-2017, 05:07 PM
Christ is that account still going?! Got to be the most utterly cringeworthy twitter page of all time, even a lot of jambos have said its gotten a bit embarrassing.

I actually thought the boy needed help after some of his posts. Anyway someone has stuck him in and he's gone VERY quiet. 😂

24-06-2017, 05:11 PM
I actually thought the boy needed help after some of his posts. Anyway someone has stuck him in and he's gone VERY quiet. 😂

I feared for his mental health after 21.05.2016. As like every other jambo, the favourite wind up patter of 1902, 114 years etc came crashing down all around them. The most desperate, straw clutching, 5-1 comfort blanket tweets followed. COMEDY GOLD at its absolute finest :greengrin

Thecat23
24-06-2017, 05:14 PM
I feared for his mental health after 21.05.2016. As like every other jambo, the favourite wind up patter of 1902, 114 years etc came crashing down all around them. The most desperate, straw clutching, 5-1 comfort blanket tweets followed. COMEDY GOLD at its absolute finest :greengrin

It was comedy gold reading some of his posts 😂

Bostonhibby
24-06-2017, 06:05 PM
They fail to grasp the legal difference between fan funded and fan owned.
The law over here is often befuddling with it's use of authority and precedent so being fair to the average post romanov yam I have to ask, are you talking fan funded or fud fandan?

Worth asking as once again they've paid a lot and got nowt in return. You'd think someone would have at least kicked a cossack hat by now.

Bostonhibby
24-06-2017, 06:07 PM
Ive just seen a tweet from 'I'm an MP', he has posted a picture of the supergirder with a spraff about no one believing that fan ownership would work but thanks to those that believed because now we've let Ann Budge sell us a mortgage on the best girder in Europe. The photo is quite impressive though, it looks like the new stand has eaten the old stand but its taking a while to digest. The picture also reveals the method for the removal of the asbestos sheets, a single cherry picker with 3 agency workers and a crowbar, its a painstakingly slow process that will result in their first home games being played in front of three stands, the new one wont be ready on time in my opinion, they just dont have enough days in the week.
I have worked on a few stadium upgrades, including the East stand at ER, and the basic steel frame is always erected quickly as the majority of the work involves the internal fixtures. The Girderdome is behind schedule if the photo that 'I'm an MP' posted is recent.
You get what you vote for. Still just the one fan enjoying the ownership journey.

Wouldn't be allowed to happen at edinburgh's team.

Midlothian bellends and their horseshoe stadium[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Aldo
24-06-2017, 06:21 PM

https://citydev-portal.edinburgh.gov.uk/idoxpa-web/simpleSearchResults.do?action=firstPage

It's an enforcement notice issued by the Council for breach of conditions in relation to the new stand.

Is it. They will surely get round it GG!!

Tobias Funke
24-06-2017, 06:29 PM
I have to ask, are you talking fan funded or fud fandan?

Haha!!!

greenginger
24-06-2017, 07:14 PM
Is it. They will surely get round it GG!!

Its not clear who made the complaint. I'd guess the Health and Safety Executive who gave approval of the New Stand in the COMAH Zone on condition work would not start until the required safety work in the distillery was completed.

That condition was ignored by Hearts and the Council . The extra work reinforcing the storage tank bund walls is still at planning stage and could be a while waiting on H & S approval if they feel they have been messed around by Yams and friends.

Aldo
24-06-2017, 07:19 PM

Its not clear who made the complaint. I'd guess the Health and Safety Executive who gave approval of the New Stand in the COMAH Zone on condition work would not start until the required safety work in the distillery was completed.

That condition was ignored by Hearts and the Council . The extra work reinforcing the storage tank bund walls is still at planning stage and could be a while waiting on H & S approval if they feel they have been messed around by Yams and friends.

Amateurish at best by yams and co if true. Doing what they want because they want it done right away and won't wait on the process like joe public.

It would be very pleasing indeed if there was a delay, which would cost them!

Deansy
24-06-2017, 07:27 PM

Just oot of interest, whats's his name - or do you have a link to where you read it ??

Bostonhibby
24-06-2017, 07:29 PM
Amateurish at best by yams and co if true. Doing what they want because they want it done right away and won't wait on the process like joe public.

It would be very pleasing indeed if there was a delay, which would cost them!

At this point is it worth their while wheeling out all the war stuff and milling around the site of the clock at haymarket muttering about how they're too important to go into administration?

Aldo
24-06-2017, 07:35 PM
At this point is it worth their while wheeling out all the war stuff and milling around the site of the clock at haymarket muttering about how they're too important to go into administration?

Wouldn't surprise me BH. It's what big teams do. Let's face it it they are making a big effort to raise the 3 million shortfall and it's not their fault they got in this state in the first place!

cookin_on_gaz
24-06-2017, 07:36 PM
I actually feel a little sad reading that thread. Overall Hearts have had the better of us, although not recently, but I have always enjoyed good banter with Jambo mates.

Some of the stuff written could easily be mistaken as a Celtic or Rangers forum and I would be saddened if our rivalry with Hearts became as toxic as it is between the arse cheeks. Seems to be heading that way though.

Sent from my VF-1397 using Tapatalk

Bostonhibby
24-06-2017, 07:41 PM
I actually feel a little sad reading that thread. Overall Hearts have had the better of us, although not recently, but I have always enjoyed good banter with Jambo mates.

Some of the stuff written could easily be mistaken as a Celtic or Rangers forum and I would be saddened if our rivalry with Hearts became as toxic as it is between the arse cheeks. Seems to be heading that way though.

Carry on enjoying. Most posters I know are well able to treat both erse cheeks and the poppy thieves more or less the same depending on who is in the limelight at any given time.

And let's face it, right now the poppy thieves are making a right coo's erse of it so most Hibbies will rightly enjoy these moments gifted to us by the Midlothians.

Wouldn't you?

cookin_on_gaz
24-06-2017, 07:50 PM
Carry on enjoying. Most posters I know are well able to treat both erse cheeks and the poppy thieves more or less the same depending on who is in the limelight at any given time.

And let's face it, right now the poppy thieves are making a right coo's erse of it so most Hibbies will rightly enjoy these moments gifted to us by the Midlothians.

Wouldn't you?

I did say only a little saddened, kickback has been better than the dandy since cathro came in :-)

tamig
24-06-2017, 07:51 PM
Might have been a 6.05 ko? Definitely a Sunday night game

Just checked online (saddo) and it was on a Sunday - but not a night game. It did finish under the lights though as it was in November.

Aldo
24-06-2017, 07:51 PM

Wouldn't you?

Will never ever sadden me to see their demise or continued struggle to juggle the mega stand and playing budget.

Let's not for get the once comfy blanket if 1902 and the continued 5-1.

So when that comes out to play (I don't care if it's petty or childish) I roll out the club with no shame and mention the Lady Haig Poppy fund!! Apparently that is in the past though.

So I will enjoy every last bit of banter for a long long time

Bostonhibby
24-06-2017, 07:52 PM
I did say only a little saddened, kickback has been better than the dandy since cathro came :-)

Will take your word for it as I just can't get access over there any more.

Captain Trips
24-06-2017, 07:53 PM

This is s light compared to the toxix atmosphere from both sets of fans over last few years. I am loving what is going on at Hearts and will enjoy laughing at it.

Hearts have had a good go at us over years verbally and I can take it they have had a few good chants I will admit but they know we have had a few as well.

Get it rught up them.

Pete
24-06-2017, 07:55 PM
To be fair they only have two pages of mouthing off while we now have four.

:greengrin

Bostonhibby
Will never ever sadden me to see their demise or continued struggle to juggle the mega stand and playing budget.

Let's not for get the once comfy blanket if 1902 and the continued 5-1.

So when that comes out to play (I don't care if it's petty or childish) I roll out the club with no shame and mention the Lady Haig Poppy fund!! Apparently that is in the past though.

So I will enjoy every last bit of banter for a long long time

So you're telling me they didn’t pass charity money onto the Lady Haig Poppy Fund? A long established, well recognised and thoroughly deserving UK charity.

How on earth was that allowed to happen?

Deary me

Deansy

Perhaps it was the 'way/method' they used to get 'the better of us' that's responsible for any perceived toxicity ?. And yet it's not the Hibs-fans who use terms like 'Vermin', HIVS' etc, etc. For some strange reason, the Jambo's 30+ years love-affair with 'Other People's Money' not only introduced 'Arrogance' into their support but their hatred of us has gone way, way OTT !

cookin_on_gaz
24-06-2017, 07:56 PM
This is s light compared to the toxix atmosphere from both sets of fans over last few years. I am loving what is going on at Hearts and will enjoy laughing at it.

Hearts have had a good go at us over years verbally and I can take it they have had a few good chants I will admit but they know we have had a few as well.

Get it rught up them.
Just to clarify, I wasn't suggesting our chat is toxic, just some of the stuff on kickback is getting that way

cookin_on_gaz
24-06-2017, 07:56 PM
Perhaps it was the 'way/method' they used to get 'the better of us' that's responsible for any perceived toxicity ?. And yet it's not the Hibs-fans who use terms like 'Vermin', HIVS' etc, etc. For some strange reason, the Jambo's 30+ years love-affair with 'Other People's Money' not only introduced 'Arrogance' into their support but their hatred of us has gone way, way OTT !
See above

Aldo
24-06-2017, 07:58 PM
So you're telling me they didn’t pass charity money onto the Lady Haig Poppy Fund? A long established, well recognised and thoroughly deserving UK charity.

How on earth was that allowed to happen?

Deary me

Indeed!

Do I detect a hint of sarcasm BH??

On the official list of creditors!!

Captain Trips
24-06-2017, 07:59 PM
Just to clarify, I wasn't suggesting our chat is toxic, just some of the stuff on kickback is getting that way

Getting that way? Been that way for many years.

Bostonhibby
24-06-2017, 08:03 PM
Indeed!

Do I detect a hint of sarcasm BH??

On the official list of creditors!!

I'm going to have to go home and check both my official lists of creditors (as published by Heart of Midlothians appointed administrators).

That's the one where they disclosed they'd failed to hand over money to Big Hearts charity, and the other one where they deleted them.

Aldo
24-06-2017, 08:05 PM
I'm going to have to go home and check both my official lists of creditors (as published by Heart of Midlothians appointed administrators).

That's the one where they disclosed they'd failed to hand over money to Big Hearts charity, and the other one where they deleted them.

Yip!

I don't need to check as I have sent the full list to yam associates when the peed me off!

Sad I know but I still get a 'get it right up youse' moment every time.

I shall never forget!

cookin_on_gaz
24-06-2017, 08:10 PM
Getting that way? Been that way for many years.
I grew up in Livingston so maybe a lot of the heated banter has gone above my head.

Lol in fact before I moved into Edinburgh the only thing I really knew about hearts fans was that they had pointy heads and came from Carrick Knowe so you may have a point.

Bostonhibby
24-06-2017, 08:11 PM
Yip!

I don't need to check as I have sent the full list to yam associates when the peed me off!

Sad I know but I still get a 'get it right up youse' moment every time.

I shall never forget!

All big teams have two creditors lists.

Aldo
24-06-2017, 08:13 PM
All big teams have two creditors lists.

Why did I forget this. Silly me!!

Hibs4185
24-06-2017, 08:32 PM

Sorry I can't open the link but i am a property developer for a living and I have a building warrant which has been in for 12 months. Every time my architect submits amendments it takes 12 weeks for them to look at. Edinburgh council building and standards is in meltdown. Any lawyer or architect dealing with this will confirm this.

Guaranteed though, the poppy thieves will get VIP service and their stand signed off ASAP. An absolute joke

Keith_M
25-06-2017, 08:28 AM

There's nothing on that page.

greenginger
25-06-2017, 08:57 AM
There's nothing on that page.

That council page keeps disappearing .

https://citydev-portal.edinburgh.gov.uk/idoxpa-web/search.do?action=simple&searchType=Application

Click the " enforcements " box and type in the Yams postcode, EH11 2NL.

The complaint was made to the Council on 6th March, and it is described as an alleged non-complince with conditions.

If the complaint is about the work on the new stand starting before the safety work required in the distillery storage is complete, the Council have covered their backsides by not issuing any building warrants for the new stand work.

****, try this link

https://citydev-portal.edinburgh.gov.uk/idoxpa-web/search.do?action=simple&searchType=Application

Diclonius
25-06-2017, 09:40 AM
Their arrogance will come back in a second if they win derbies again. That is the ONLY thing that matters.

If we go in thinking we've won, Cathro or not, we'll lose.

Pedantic_Hibee
25-06-2017, 10:02 AM
Do hearts fans know that they own precisely zero percent of their club? I don't think they do.

NAE NOOKIE
25-06-2017, 10:20 AM
Do hearts fans know that they own precisely zero percent of their club? I don't think they do.

Tell the sodding media mate, coz they don't know that either ...... on Sportsound yesterday one of the 'changes to Scottish football in the last 20 years' they cited was fan ownership and Hearts were one of the teams mentioned, but as usual not us.

On a different note, I notice that two of my favourite Yam lies have reared their ugly heads on that thread since my OP ...... 'Mercer saved Hibs' and 'loads of Jambos attended the Hands off Hibs rally ..... The evidence for the first is non existent apart from in the minds of deluded Yams putting two & two together and making five and as for the second, I was at the Hands off Hibs rally and there were two ( 2 ) Yams in the Dunbar end ... Pat Stanton addressed them directly and thanked them for coming, I'll never forget it.

Keith_M
25-06-2017, 12:28 PM
That council page keeps disappearing .

Click the " enforcements " box and type in the Yams postcode, EH11 2NL.

The complaint was made to the Council on 6th March, and it is described as an alleged non-complince with conditions.

If the complaint is about the work on the new stand starting before the safety work required in the distillery storage is complete, the Council have covered their backsides by not issuing any building warrants for the new stand work.

****, try this link

Cheers GG

Here's the document.

25-06-2017, 12:57 PM
Tell the sodding media mate, coz they don't know that either ...... on Sportsound yesterday one of the 'changes to Scottish football in the last 20 years' they cited was fan ownership and Hearts were one of the teams mentioned, but as usual not us.

On a different note, I notice that two of my favourite Yam lies have reared their ugly heads on that thread since my OP ...... 'Mercer saved Hibs' and 'loads of Jambos attended the Hands off Hibs rally ..... The evidence for the first is non existent apart from in the minds of deluded Yams putting two & two together and making five and as for the second, I was at the Hands off Hibs rally and there were two ( 2 ) Yams in the Dunbar end ... Pat Stanton addressed them directly and thanked them for coming, I'll never forget it.

Complete and utter bollocks. A handful at the very most but the majority of them were taking great delighted at what Mercer was doing to us (or trying to do to us). Another yam fairy tale, they are masters at rewriting history and creating their own little narratives. Their delusion of being "the big team" has become an obsession and an extremely unhealthy one at that.

JimBHibees
25-06-2017, 01:10 PM
Complete and utter bollocks. A handful at the very most but the majority of them were taking great delighted at what Mercer was doing to us (or trying to do to us). Another yam fairy tale, they are masters at rewriting history and creating their own little narratives. Their delusion of being "the big team" has become an obsession and an extremely unhealthy one at that.

I would guess 15 to 20 Hearts attended the rally. Was more impressed with random guys attending from teams like Thistle and Airdrie supporting us at our lowest point.

greenginger
25-06-2017, 01:38 PM
Cheers GG

Here's the document.

Great, someone who can do tech. :thumbsup:

Next question, what does ECOND mean in Ref 00104/ ECOND, and DC in, DC application submitted. :confused:

25-06-2017, 01:42 PM
You are kidding?

Are you seriously surprised? I'm not, their entire existance revolves around hibs and 99% of their wind up patter was about hibs scottish up drought.

The game at tynecastle this season shows exactly what 21.05.2016 did to them. I've been to tynecastle many times supporting hibs and I have never seen their support like that before. Silent. A wee rendition of HHGH that was quickly drowned out and a couple of 5-1 signs to make themselves feel better but other than that they had nothing. Compare that to previous trips to tynecastle where they would be giving it heavy to us about 1902, big team big cup etc. They didn't even bother coming out with their 5-1 related songs because as much as they absolutely hate to believe it, hibs fans no longer give a **** about their tainted cup win anymore. 21.05.2016 washed away any tiny scrap of hurt that may still have been left from that day. They know that and believe me it sickens them, especially since they know they were so close to stopping it all happen. 2-0 up at home with just 10 minutes to go, if they had just held on that wee bit longer we would have been out the cup, another scottish cup heartache, another year added on, they would have had their "1 million hours" party and everything they held dear and lorded over us would have still all been in tact.

The proof of how obsessed they are with us and how much they are defined by us was evident with Robbie Neilson. He got them promoted 1st time of asking then impressively had them finishing 3rd in their first season back up but despite all that many of the hearts supporters turned on him and wanted him out. Why? Because he failed against hibs. So as much as they love to give it the whole "your just a wee team, your irrelevant to us" nonsense, the truth is that we are a constant thorn in their side and everything they do simply has to involve getting 1 over on us or having a dig at us in some way. Their new stand for example, its all about hibs, they are getting a brand new stand but they aren't happy because it doesn't make the capacity bigger than ours. Their announcer as well, that welt Scott Wilson, is constantly digging at us in his match day stuff even when we aren't playing them.

hfc rd
25-06-2017, 01:50 PM
Are you seriously surprised? I'm not, their entire existance revolves around hibs and 99% of their wind up patter was about hibs scottish up drought.

The game at tynecastle this season shows exactly what 21.05.2016 did to them. I've been to tynecastle many times supporting hibs and I have never seen their support like that before. Silent. A wee rendition of HHGH that was quickly drowned out and a couple of 5-1 signs to make themselves feel better but other than that they had nothing. Compare that to previous trips to tynecastle where they would be giving it heavy to us about 1902, big team big cup etc. They didn't even bother coming out with their 5-1 related songs because as much as they absolutely hate to believe it, hibs fans no longer give a **** about their tainted cup win anymore. 21.05.2016 washed away any tiny scrap of hurt that may still have been left from that day. They know that and believe me it sickens them, especially since they know they were so close to stopping it all happen. 2-0 up at home with just 10 minutes to go, if they had just held on that wee bit longer we would have been out the cup, another scottish cup heartache, another year added on, they would have had their "1 million hours" party and everything they held dear and lorded over us would have still all been in tact.

The proof of how obsessed they are with us and how much they are defined by us was evident with Robbie Neilson. He got them promoted 1st time of asking then impressively had them finishing 3rd in their first season back up but despite all that many of the hearts supporters turned on him and wanted him out. Why? Because he failed against hibs. So as much as they love to give it the whole "your just a wee team, your irrelevant to us" nonsense, the truth is that we are a constant thorn in their side and everything they do simply has to involve getting 1 over on us or having a dig at us in some way. Their new stand for example, its all about hibs, they are getting a brand new stand but they aren't happy because it doesn't make the capacity bigger than ours. Their announcer as well, that welt Scott Wilson, is constantly digging at us in his match day stuff even when we aren't playing them.

Aye but that doesn't matter mate. 5-1, 22 in a row.... 😂😂😂😂

Nah but seriously, you couldn't have put that any better. 10/10

Keith_M
25-06-2017, 02:18 PM

Next question, what does ECOND mean in Ref 00104/ ECOND, and DC in, DC application submitted. :confused:

I think the first stands for Environmental Conditions, which fits in with the theory about the Contamination Area, but not sure about the second.

Ozyhibby
25-06-2017, 02:20 PM

The complaint went in in March so it is not holding up works in any way.

Thecat23
25-06-2017, 02:28 PM
Just oot of interest, whats's his name - or do you have a link to where you read it ??

On twitter mate, account called @Trollbuster16 has outed him. His real name is Stewart. No idea surname though.

greenginger
25-06-2017, 02:36 PM
The complaint went in in March so it is not holding up works in any way.

True, but at the moment it is only an " alleged non-compliance ".

The council has not decided yet if yams not complying with conditions is non-compliance.

Of course, they have not even got the planning permission through for the safety work to the distillery storage yard.

Pretty Boy
25-06-2017, 03:00 PM

In fairness they are fan owned. It's just the fan ownership is restricted to a single fan.

Deansy
25-06-2017, 06:47 PM
On twitter mate, account called @Trollbuster16 has outed him. His real name is Stewart. No idea surname though.

Cheers Mate ! The 'Glorius Leader' looks petrified the rohypnol's gonna wear off and his new-wife is gonna leg it !

HUTCHYHIBBY
25-06-2017, 06:52 PM
She is such a self righteous troll who has achieved nothing in football other than get the most gullible and desperate supporters to fund her ego trip.

Even the SFA and SPFL just ignore her now and "the famous".

I have two good Hearts mates, one of whom just can't bring himself to talk about football and visibly cringed when I bring it up and the other wants to talk about rugby. When they were writing cheques they couldn't cash they were happy to give me dogs abuse but 21st May 2016, our recent head to head and the Cathro effect have absolutely floored them. I almost feel sorry for them. They are completely lost.

Thats very similar to the interactions I have with the few of them I have anything to do with and I'm loving it.

HUTCHYHIBBY
25-06-2017, 07:04 PM
I grew up in Livingston so maybe a lot of the heated banter has gone above my head.

Lol in fact before I moved into Edinburgh the only thing I really knew about hearts fans was that they had pointy heads and came from Carrick Knowe so you may have a point.

You must have known they were p***ks as well.

Ronniekirk
25-06-2017, 07:19 PM
They are starting to be linked with players that could improve them ( latest being Allan McGregor )
Will be interested to see if its just talk to placate the masses or if its the start of them doing some serious rebuilding of the Team Clearly ditching their failed policy of brining in players from further afield that were rolled over in Derbies

Crazyhorse
25-06-2017, 07:30 PM
[QUOTE=snooky;5079188]Actually, it kinda saddens me to read the avid hatred on that thread. I've seen than on here too so we're not snow white either.
That sort of tone is what I expect from certain other supporters that have an intense rivalry.
Half of my rellies are Jambos and while I enjoy ragging them as much and as often as I can, it's banter and they give as good as they get.

Great point. I had a look and wondered if it was just me who found many of the people on there very much echoing the sevco/plastics over the top hatred of the other. The 'vermin' stuff is especially fascistic and pathetic. Had good banter with jambo friends and acquaintances over the years (some sadly no longer with us) and none of them seemed inhabit the same warped world as these people. I expected them to be pulled up for it and a bit of self policing to appear but maybe anyone willing to do so has packed in that forum. If the majority of posters on here thought it was acceptable to refer to our oldest rivals as vermin I guess I would pack it in too.

Jack Hackett
25-06-2017, 09:07 PM
They are starting to be linked with players that could improve them ( latest being Allan McGregor )
Will be interested to see if its just talk to placate the masses or if its the start of them doing some serious rebuilding of the Team Clearly ditching their failed policy of brining in players from further afield that were rolled over in Derbies

Personally don't think bringing in a better quality player will make a huge difference when weighed against the incompetence of the management

jgl07
26-06-2017, 09:19 PM
In fairness they are fan owned. It's just the fan ownership is restricted to a single fan.
I though you typed 'single fanny' for one moment.

The Spaceman
26-06-2017, 09:30 PM
Make no mistake - the smell of fear is rife from them now we are back.

We have the better team, the better management, the better board, the better stadium, the better support, our own training complex, minimal debt, more money, and swagger after recent events.