3 year deal.

#GGTTH

😎

Elephant Stone
22-06-2017, 05:51 PM
Where are you hearing this?

Heisenberg
22-06-2017, 05:52 PM
Only seen it mentioned by an unreliable twitter page. Wouldn't get too excited.

ColinNish
22-06-2017, 05:53 PM
Where are you hearing this?

Contact at ER. 😉

Big_Franck
22-06-2017, 05:54 PM
Semi at the thought of this.

muzzhfc
22-06-2017, 05:54 PM
Is this going to be the new Danny Swanson rumour?

lord bunberry
22-06-2017, 05:55 PM
I hope this isn't another wind up.
I'd love to see him back at ER, we would probably only get a couple of seasons out of him before he moved down south, but we'd make a fortune from him.

Heisenberg
22-06-2017, 05:57 PM
This isn't being reported anywhere else. I'll file it into the pish rumour section for now and wholeheartedly apologise to the OP if it comes to fruition.

Pete
22-06-2017, 05:58 PM
Is it just me or is this close seasons chat more mental than any other that's gone before it?

Maybe we need a Calender thread or something like that to provide a focal point for people's imaginations.

CraigHibee
22-06-2017, 06:00 PM
i'll believe it when i see it

Elephant Stone
22-06-2017, 06:00 PM
:worried:

JohnMcM
22-06-2017, 06:01 PM
Hold up there lads and lassies. There are others saying he is being courted by Aberdeen:confused:

Please God, no, don't let that happen:aok:

bingo70
22-06-2017, 06:05 PM
With the money we've taken in recently I'll be pissed off if he ends up at Aberdeen.

If we want him we should be able to afford him, if we don't want him we should as he's just the sort of player we need.

Fwiw I think he'll sign for the good guys.

Zazu62
22-06-2017, 06:07 PM
Hold up there lads and lassies. There are others saying he is being courted by Aberdeen:confused:

Please God, no, don't let that happen:aok:

Who is saying Aberdeen are interested ?

JohnMcM
22-06-2017, 06:07 PM
With the money we've taken in recently I'll be pissed off if he ends up at Aberdeen.

If we want him we should be able to afford him, if we don't want him we should as he's just the sort of player we need.

:top marks

SirDavidsNapper
22-06-2017, 06:08 PM
Announced at 5pm tomorrow?

Heisenberg
22-06-2017, 06:09 PM

We are prepared to pay a fee for Marciano and looked happy to pay something for that Liam Sercombe guy so hopefully we get something sorted for Hendo, surely Celtc wouldn't be looking for a huge fee. It's not being reported anywhere apart from awful twitter pages so I've the feeling that it's a load of pish (which is kind of the same as the rumoured Aberdeen interest too).

JohnMcM
22-06-2017, 06:13 PM
Who is saying Aberdeen are interested ?

Only saying what I've read here....

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?321109-Summer-Signings/page44

:flag:

bingo70
22-06-2017, 06:14 PM
We are prepared to pay a fee for Marciano and looked happy to pay something for that Liam Sercombe guy so hopefully we get something sorted for Hendo. It's not being reported anywhere apart from awful twitter pages so I've the feeling that it's a load of pish (which is kind of the same as the rumoured Aberdeen interest too).

Being reported by the OP as well 😉

Fwiw I heard a few weeks ago he'd signed and i don't think the change in twitter profile picture to him up Arthur's seat with Easter Road behind him is a coincidence either.

I'll be gutted and surprised if he doesn't sign for us this summer.

seanshow
22-06-2017, 06:16 PM
To be delivered shortly.

3 year deal.

#GGTTH

😎

ColinNish, would you care to expand on your info :aok:

Elephant Stone
22-06-2017, 06:17 PM
Being reported by the OP as well ��

Fwiw I heard a few weeks ago he'd signed and i don't think the change in twitter profile picture to him up Arthur's seat with Easter Road behind him is a coincidence either.

I'll be gutted and surprised if he doesn't sign for us this summer.

He's had that picture up a while mate. I can't be sure, cause I don't go on it that often, but I reckon he's had it at least a year and two months, six days.

Billychaotic182
22-06-2017, 06:23 PM
I will deliver you a swift kick in the balls if you are lying to me lol

HibbyAndy
22-06-2017, 06:25 PM
I will deliver you a swift kick in the balls if you are lying my to be lol

:hilarious

:thumbsup::greengrin

AlbertK86
22-06-2017, 06:26 PM
I will deliver you a swift kick in the balls if you are lying my to be lol

😂😂😂😂

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

judas
22-06-2017, 06:29 PM
My sense is that Hendo will most certainly come.

In other words, there's no chance.

Tamhere1875
22-06-2017, 06:33 PM
💩💩💩

Jones28
22-06-2017, 06:40 PM
💩💩💩

You smellin what I'm smellin?

bingo70
22-06-2017, 06:44 PM
He's had that picture up a while mate. I can't be sure, cause I don't go on it that often, but I reckon he's had it at least a year and two months, six days.

He came off twitter around the time he got in bother for not paying attention to the road when videoing him and brown singing that song in the car, sure that wasn't his profile picture then but when it came back on twitter it was.

Aldo
22-06-2017, 06:48 PM
Announced at 5pm tomorrow?

I think you should leave that sort of post to DBS!! 😁

NOLA
22-06-2017, 06:52 PM
If hertz aren't in for him as well he's clearly no good enough for the likes of us [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hibsdaft
22-06-2017, 07:12 PM
sounds like Colin Nish.

22-06-2017, 07:14 PM
Semi at the thought of this.

:greengrin Hee hee.

We need to sign Hendo just to stop the rumours every transfer window.

I'd be disappointed if he chose Aberdeen over us. He knows he's already popular here so even if he gets off to a slow start the fans would hopefully give him time, though there's a good chance he'd settle in quickly having been here recently. The main difference since then is the manager. He's already said how much he loves Hibs so I'd guess the main things that would swing it in their favour would be money or length of contract or, I suppose, if he thinks he'd have a better chance of getting a start but I guess there are no guarantees on that wherever you go.

snooky
22-06-2017, 07:22 PM
Contact at ER. 😉

Edinburgh Royal or Easter Road? :dunno: :wink:

MyJo
22-06-2017, 07:22 PM
Would love if this was true, please please please

neil7908
22-06-2017, 07:23 PM
Sorry to the OP but there's so much craziness going around at the moment I'm not going to get excited until it's at the very least being reported by a few other sources.

As another poster mentioned it seems to be getting even more mental than usual this summer so treating everything I hear with a great big pinch of salt.

SouthsideHarp_Bhoy
22-06-2017, 07:30 PM
Is it just me or is this close seasons chat more mental than any other that's gone before it?

Maybe we need a Calender thread or something like that to provide a focal point for people's imaginations.

It definitely seems more mental.

bingo70
22-06-2017, 07:35 PM
It definitely seems more mental.

I think that it's just because it's a longer pre-season than we're used to in recent years.

SouthsideHarp_Bhoy
22-06-2017, 07:38 PM
I think that it's just because it's a longer pre-season than we're used to in recent years.

Yeah you are possibly right mate.

Onceinawhile
22-06-2017, 07:41 PM
Can't see it unfortunately.

madhatter
22-06-2017, 07:43 PM
Can't see it unfortunately.

Not unless McGinn is going to Celtic in my eyes but I hope I'm wrong!

GoalsMcGinley
22-06-2017, 07:46 PM
This is getting almost as bad as Man Utd's "ronaldo is coming home" every season rumours.

HibbyAndy
22-06-2017, 07:52 PM
This is getting almost as bad as Man Utd's "ronaldo is coming home" every season rumours.

Pat Mcginlay was one of my favourite ever players

Get his name right ;-)

lyonhibs
22-06-2017, 07:54 PM
To be delivered shortly.

3 year deal.

#GGTTH

😎

If you're at the bam up, I won't be held responsible for my actions.

I swear I'll do time..............

😝

mjhibby
22-06-2017, 08:00 PM
Just discussing how much of Hendos contract we will be willing to pay for. Marciano now hopefully hendo just two strikers and a midfielder to go. Can make an informed guess over two of them but the second striker no idea.

madhatter
22-06-2017, 08:02 PM
Just discussing how much of Hendos contract we will be willing to pay for. Marciano now hopefully hendo just two strikers and a midfielder to go. Can make an informed guess over two of them but the second striker no idea.

What's your informed guess?

mjhibby
22-06-2017, 08:04 PM
Hibs have received no offers or enquiries for Mcginn as I'm sure he wants a year in the SPL then he might move on. With st mirren getting their 10 or 15% it will have to be a big bid for us to consider and I'm fairly sure there was no conditions attach to sjms contract unlike Jason.

lord bunberry
22-06-2017, 08:08 PM
I love all these rumours. I'm bored ****less the now. I go on holiday a week on Friday and when I get back the league cup starts. Keep them coming I say.:greengrin

H18 SFR
22-06-2017, 08:09 PM
Hibs have received no offers or enquiries for Mcginn as I'm sure he wants a year in the SPL then he might move on. With st mirren getting their 10 or 15% it will have to be a big bid for us to consider and I'm fairly sure there was no conditions attach to sjms contract unlike Jason.

33%

Edit - plus McGinn to get 10%

3pm
22-06-2017, 08:15 PM

Henderson has never avoided tax and is better than Messi.

Pete70
22-06-2017, 08:16 PM
33%

Edit - plus McGinn to get 10%

Bit in bold isn't true. Dunno about the other bit.

H18 SFR
22-06-2017, 08:17 PM
Bit in bold isn't true. Dunno about the other bit.

If you can be bothered searching you will find it on Stewart Gilmour's twitter.

Pete70
22-06-2017, 08:26 PM
If you can be bothered searching you will find it on Stewart Gilmour's twitter.

Don't need to bother searching for it.

As I've said on here many times, RP told the shareholders at last years AGM that there is a sell on figure but it is not the figure the STM guy tweeted nor is it, quote "anywhere near as much as that" end quote.

Ozyhibby
22-06-2017, 08:29 PM

It will get a lot worse tomorrow morning at 9am if we have an early fixture against the yams.

Flyingwaitor
22-06-2017, 08:34 PM
I cant see it happening, but id love Hendo back...even on loan! Some players and clubs just fit perfectly

Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk

Pete70
22-06-2017, 08:35 PM
It will get a lot worse tomorrow morning at 9am if we have an early fixture against the yams.

I'd be very surprised if we don't get either Celtic, The Rangers, or Hearts within the first 3 or 4 games. The GFA might even give 2 out the 3 as a "reward" for what we did on 21/05/2016

Jim44
22-06-2017, 08:47 PM
Not unless McGinn is going to Celtic in my eyes but I hope I'm wrong!

I don't see the link between McGinn going in the other direction. Henderson coming to ER wouldn't create any sort of void in the Celtic squad ........ they're swimming in midfielders.

SouthsideHarp_Bhoy
22-06-2017, 08:48 PM
If this is really happening, ill be a pretty happy camper.

22-06-2017, 08:48 PM
Henderson has never avoided tax and is better than Messi.

What tune is that to?

yonder1875
22-06-2017, 08:50 PM
The only place it's been mentioned is some daft account on twitter, pure guesswork.

Ozyhibby
22-06-2017, 08:50 PM
I don't see the link between McGinn going in the other direction. Henderson coming to ER wouldn't create any sort of void in the Celtic squad ........ they're swimming in midfielders.

Especially seen as Celtic have shown no interest in McGinn. I think if they wanted him they would have moved by now but they have already bought a midfielder from Aberdeen so far.

GoalsMcGinley
22-06-2017, 09:16 PM
Pat Mcginlay was one of my favourite ever players

Get his name right ;-)

I'd love to change it but can't figure it out haha

ColinNish
22-06-2017, 09:18 PM
The only place it's been mentioned is some daft account on twitter, pure guesswork.

No its not.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
22-06-2017, 09:19 PM
He came off twitter around the time he got in bother for not paying attention to the road when videoing him and brown singing that song in the car, sure that wasn't his profile picture then but when it came back on twitter it was.

What song, What song ?!?

California-Hibs
22-06-2017, 09:43 PM
Sorry, but the guys user name is 'ColinNish' c'mon guys! 😂 Would absolutely love Henderson to be delivered but I'll need something a little bit more substantial and with a more credible username to even start to remotely get excited! 😉

yonder1875
22-06-2017, 09:47 PM
No its not.

Haha, we'll see mate. Would love it to happen as much as everyone but I'm not getting my hopes up one bit.

ian cruise
22-06-2017, 09:51 PM
Sorry, but the guys user name is 'ColinNish' c'mon guys! 😂 Would absolutely love Henderson to be delivered but I'll need something a little bit more substantial and with a more credible username to even start to remotely get excited! 😉

I don't know the poster but they've been posting on here for a while and nothing in the past has suggested that they're anything but a Hibs fan. If you're basing your disbelief purely on the username I think your way off. OK Nish wasn't a world beater but the guy was a cult hero. I too was big fan of his during his time here, he never hid, we'll maybe from the odd cross but I digress....anyway it's not like the posters name is Matt Doherty. That would set alarm bells ringing.

mjhibby
22-06-2017, 09:55 PM
I doubt very much that that figure is remotely close to the actual figure. It seems to be accepted as fact because of one reply at meeting at St mirren but never confirmed by either side. The max I would think would be 20 as mcginn was heading for the US whereby St mirren wouldn't have got anything. If folk want to believe it's 33% then go ahead and as for John mcginn 10% a huge lol. Seems to me there is a lot of badly informed info being taken as true. I'd like to think it's all just misguided but the volume of stuff is ridiculous and some shhhh stirring which is annoying on one level and tediously boring on another. It must be immensely frustrating for the fans who know that so much nonsense is getting posted on here. Still I'm sure it will be forgotten once we gets our signings over the Line.Apologies for the length of my rant. Rant over.

MyJo
22-06-2017, 10:02 PM
Would love if this was true, please please please

Hibbyradge
22-06-2017, 10:24 PM
I'd be very surprised if we don't get either Celtic, The Rangers, or Hearts within the first 3 or 4 games. The GFA might even give 2 out the 3 as a "reward" for what we did on 21/05/2016

There are only 11 possible opponents. You've listed more than a quarter of them and given a timescale of over a third.

The chances of us getting one of them in that timescale is enormous.

1875STEVE
22-06-2017, 10:50 PM
I doubt very much that that figure is remotely close to the actual figure. It seems to be accepted as fact because of one reply at meeting at St mirren but never confirmed by either side. The max I would think would be 20 as mcginn was heading for the US whereby St mirren wouldn't have got anything. If folk want to believe it's 33% then go ahead and as for John mcginn 10% a huge lol. Seems to me there is a lot of badly informed info being taken as true. I'd like to think it's all just misguided but the volume of stuff is ridiculous and some shhhh stirring which is annoying on one level and tediously boring on another. It must be immensely frustrating for the fans who know that so much nonsense is getting posted on here. Still I'm sure it will be forgotten once we gets our signings over the Line.Apologies for the length of my rant. Rant over.

I was listening to the radio coing back from the St Mirren game on the last day, their chairman stated live on the radio that St Mirren definately have a 33% sell on clause.

Hibeewilly
22-06-2017, 10:59 PM
I was listening to the radio coing back from the St Mirren game on the last day, their chairman stated live on the radio that St Mirren definately have a 33% sell on clause.
Hibs offered Celtic £150k for Henderson at the end of last week so the OP might be bang on the miney

SanFranHibs
22-06-2017, 11:08 PM
And here's to you Liam Henderson,
Heaven holds a place for those who played,
On the 21st of May.

What's that you say Liam Henderson,
Your coming home to make a delivery,
For Stokes and Gray.
Hey, hey hey...hey, hey hey.

Ok, the Stokes is wishful thinking. In fact, maybe it's all wishful thinking:greengrin

Elephant Stone
22-06-2017, 11:20 PM
On the 21st of May.

For Stokes and Gray.

Ok, the Stokes is wishful thinking. In fact, maybe it's all wishful thinking:greengrin

Could do with a couple of tweaks but you are onto something there :thumbsup:

GreenOnions
22-06-2017, 11:31 PM
There are only 11 possible opponents. You've listed more than a quarter of them and given a timescale of over a third.
The chances of us getting one of them in that timescale is enormous.

I'm afraid it's not yet clear whether the first three or four games would be completed within or outwith the timescale you suggest 😈

snooky
22-06-2017, 11:40 PM
On the 21st of May.

For Stokes and Gray.

Like it! :aok:

Viva_Palmeiras
22-06-2017, 11:42 PM
If he does sign can we just agree now ....

that the first cockwomble to post "he's never kicked a ball for us since those two corner kicks in the Final" gets taken outside the East and publicly flogged ? ;) and has their .net status set to "cockwomble".

1van Sprou7e
22-06-2017, 11:43 PM
Lol 3 page thread already? Got my hopes up when I saw it tbh

Don't get me wrong I'd be delighted it it happens but I think it seems unlikely in this transfer window

CMurdoch
22-06-2017, 11:48 PM
If he does sign can we just agree now ....

that the first cockwomble to post "he's never kicked a ball for us since those two corner kicks in the Final" gets taken outside the East and publicly flogged ? ;) and has their .net status set to "cockwomble".

:greengrin:greengrin:not worth

JimboHibs
22-06-2017, 11:50 PM
Hibs offered Celtic £150k for Henderson at the end of last week so the OP might be bang on the miney

Did they ?

NAE NOOKIE
23-06-2017, 12:00 AM

Source

23-06-2017, 12:10 AM
He’s coming home, he’s coming home,
he’s coming, Hendo’s coming home.

he’s coming, Hendo’s coming home....

3 ironed on his shirt
Scottish Cup's still gleaming
No more years of hurt
No more need for dreaming.

3 ironed on his shirt
No more years of hurt
No more need for dreaming....

Green Cabbage 7
23-06-2017, 12:19 AM
To Adam and the ants( stand and deliver)

Henderson to deliver
The cup is in the bag!

1van Sprou7e
23-06-2017, 12:19 AM

3 ironed on his shirt
No more years of hurt

3 ironed on his shirt
No more years of hurt

Not gonna lie mate that has potential

If he signs of course :rolleyes:

Cardinal G
23-06-2017, 12:29 AM

3 ironed on his shirt
No more years of hurt

3 ironed on his shirt
No more years of hurt

This could be a classic IF he signs

sadtom
23-06-2017, 01:59 AM
On the 21st of May.

For Stokes and Gray.

Not bad. Not bad at all.
I think "that day in May" would scan better on the 3rd line.

2nd line 2nd verse could mibbie do with a wee tidy up.
And if Stokes is a no go then just replace 'Stokes and' with 'David'

I'd sing it...but only after a few JD's :greengrin

SanFranHibs
23-06-2017, 02:48 AM
Not bad. Not bad at all.

I like it

SanFranHibs
23-06-2017, 02:50 AM
Not bad. Not bad at all.

And that :greengrin

Haymaker
23-06-2017, 02:50 AM
I like it

:agree:

BSEJVT
23-06-2017, 03:14 AM

Have to say that if we were offering Celtic £150k I would rather it was Griffiths.

Apparently that's all we have to pay to get him

Or am I thinking of some other time :wink:

Haymaker
23-06-2017, 03:19 AM
Have to say that if we were offering Celtic £150k I would rather it was Griffiths.

Apparently that's all we have to pay to get him

Or am I thinking of some other time :wink:

Are you saying we're getting Griffiths?! :hyper

Hibbyradge
23-06-2017, 03:33 AM
gets taken outside the East and publicly flogged

How much are you charging for that?

jijihibby
23-06-2017, 03:58 AM
I know he has an agent pushing him and it's a very short career and all that stuff, but surely the fact that Henderson's a Hibby has some bearing on where he will go? He is one of the brightest talents in Scotland, probably the best dead ball kicker in the game up here, and even two seasons at ER would be sensational.

The Leith Dutch
23-06-2017, 05:32 AM
I know he has an agent pushing him and it's a very short career and all that stuff, but surely the fact that Henderson's a Hibby has some bearing on where he will go? He is one of the brightest talents in Scotland, probably the best dead ball kicker in the game up here, and even two seasons at ER would be sensational.

I reckon the range of circumstances where that would apply are very, very small.

If, for example, he has genuine reason to believe that Aberdeen are serious contenders for 2nd and Hibs are top 6 at best then I doubt his liking of HFC would make him sign with us.

More relevant might be that, like Stubbs, he may well be thinking it's difficult to see realistic scenarios that could improve his reputation here.
Let's say he signs for 2 years - what does he have to achieve in that time with Hibs to improve his standing here?

Thecat23
23-06-2017, 05:34 AM

Leigh Griffiths is the best dead ball kicker in Scotland by a distance. Hendo is up there though!

MacGruber
23-06-2017, 05:53 AM
Leigh Griffiths is the best dead ball kicker in Scotland by a distance. Hendo is up there though!

Free kicks yes, Griffiths is best in Scotland.

I think he meant corners though and Henderson is the best in the world at those ;)

Pete
23-06-2017, 06:09 AM

That's only because Charlie Adam is playing down South.

;-)

blackpoolhibs
23-06-2017, 06:54 AM
How much are you charging for that?

Yam.

matty_f
23-06-2017, 06:57 AM
Yam.

:hilarious

superfurryhibby
23-06-2017, 07:08 AM
I reckon the range of circumstances where that would apply are very, very small.

If, for example, he has genuine reason to believe that Aberdeen are serious contenders for 2nd and Hibs are top 6 at best then I doubt his liking of HFC would make him sign with us.

More relevant might be that, like Stubbs, he may well be thinking it's difficult to see realistic scenarios that could improve his reputation here.
Let's say he signs for 2 years - what does he have to achieve in that time with Hibs to improve his standing here?

He could play very well consistently in a successful team and develop into one of the best young talents in Scottish football, building a reputation and paving the way for a move to a better oaid and more challenging job as his career progresses? Maybe winning another trophy en-route. That should just about do it.

snooky
23-06-2017, 07:17 AM

Where does that come from? I think some of his family are Hibbies and I'm sure he likes Hibs however, he is on record as saying he's "a Celtic man through & through".
(Unless of course I read that in a Keith Jackson column).

J-C
23-06-2017, 07:20 AM
Where does that come from? I think some of his family are Hibbies and I'm sure he likes Hibs however, he is on record as saying he's "a Celtic man through & through".

He is indeed a Celtic fan and his family are mixed between them and us, he has a massive soft spot for us due to him playing for us and he gets what the club are about, that in itself should be enough to sway him towards us.

calumhibee1
23-06-2017, 07:24 AM

I actually came across the interview that the Irish lad (can't remember his name) done with Cummings and Hendo after the DU semi final when I was on Youtube last night. Hendo was asked "you'll be hoping for a Rangers win tomorrow so you can play in the final?" His reply was "No chance, I'm Celtic through and through." Always forget that he or Stokes wouldn't have been playing in the final had Celtic won that tie! How different things could have been.

Captain Trips
23-06-2017, 07:49 AM

For players earning 10k+ pw another club offering you 1k more may not tempt you one way or another. What Hibs and Aberdeen etc probably pay £500/1k more per week being offered by one or another is a massive difference and that may well be the difference if anyone wants him.

The Leith Dutch
23-06-2017, 08:03 AM
He could play very well consistently in a successful team and develop into one of the best young talents in Scottish football, building a reputation and paving the way for a move to a better oaid and more challenging job as his career progresses? Maybe winning another trophy en-route. That should just about do it.

I guess my point is that he could do that at Aberdeen too and might prefer that to returning to a previous club where he'll always be massively respected.

southern hibby
23-06-2017, 09:07 AM
I guess my point is that he could do that at Aberdeen too and might prefer that to returning to a previous club where he'll always be massively respected.

Not saying he wouldn't pick Aberdeen over us but heard he bought a house just outside Edinburgh last year. If we offer same sort of deal then he's already sorted for housing, knows he's welcome here anytime and knows that the Monkeys of our back and could win more
With Hibs.

GGTTH

Callum_62
23-06-2017, 09:26 AM
Not saying he wouldn't pick Aberdeen over us but heard he bought a house just outside Edinburgh last year. If we offer same sort of deal then he's already sorted for housing, knows he's welcome here anytime and knows that the Monkeys of our back and could win more
With Hibs.

GGTTH

Think hes in Livingston

RoxburghHibs
23-06-2017, 09:49 AM
With Hibs.

GGTTH

He stays in Broxburn.

Slim Shady
23-06-2017, 10:00 AM
No he doesnt

Slim Shady
23-06-2017, 10:01 AM
No he doesnt.

Venison play ground

jodjam
23-06-2017, 10:06 AM
No he doesnt.

Venison play ground

Venison play ground looks like a clue on Ted Rodgers 321 show

CropleyWasGod
23-06-2017, 10:10 AM
Venison play ground looks like a clue on Ted Rodgers 321 show

Deery me.

Cabbage East
23-06-2017, 10:16 AM
No he doesnt.

Venison play ground

Oh right. Venison play ground.

madhibee_again
23-06-2017, 10:22 AM
Staying at Celtic according to one of his family members.

Yuillsy
23-06-2017, 10:23 AM
No he doesnt.

Venison play ground
😂😂 Same block as my sister-in-law.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Elephant Stone
23-06-2017, 10:28 AM

That would be bad for him, Celtic and his prospective new club. Hopefully everyone can see sense.

johncrobertson@
23-06-2017, 10:29 AM
Oh right. Venison play ground.

Would that be Deerpark?

calumhibee1
23-06-2017, 10:29 AM

This is what I expect to happen. Sounds like Celtic are pricing him out of a move and he's not wanting to go out on loan. He needs one or the other to progress his career, point blank refusing to go out on loan while celtic are putting a price on his head that nobody will pay while getting no game time will do his career no good in the long run. He should come to us on loan with us having the option to buy him at the end.

Not In The Know
23-06-2017, 10:31 AM
This is what I expect to happen. Sounds like Celtic are pricing him out of a move and he's not wanting to go out on loan. He needs one or the other to progress his career, point blank refusing to go out on loan while celtic are putting a price on his head that nobody will pay while getting no game time will do his career no good in the long run. He should come to us on loan with us having the option to buy him at the end.

Celtic seem to have the impression that all their youngsters are way better than most first team regulars in the SPL. Well the way they price them out the Scottish market suggests that.

Johnny Clash
23-06-2017, 10:34 AM

Hendo was interviewed in the Herald (?) a few months ago and if I remember correctly, he said he grew up a hibby as his dad took him along to Easter Road.

I got impression playing football was much more important to him so he probably wasn't a regular at ER as he got older. I've no doubt he's got a lot of positive feelings about Hibs.

Johnny Clash
23-06-2017, 10:40 AM

Spot on. Trouble is Celtc are doing their usual by strengthening their squad and at the same time weakening their domestic opposition. It more or less guarantees them the league even with the likes of Hendo and Hayes sat on bench.

Jim44
23-06-2017, 11:02 AM
Football is all about kicking a ball in earnest during an actual football match, it's not about just belonging to a football club, irrespective of what your role is. I suspect Henderson is presently satisfied with the latter and willing to sit it out till his ship comes in. I think he's good enough to secure a place in their team but the way they keep scouting and bringing in players suggests that Henderson is taking a big gamble.

scoopyboy
23-06-2017, 11:03 AM
Heard a wee whisper this morning that a three year deal could be on the cards.

Good source (although never got it direct from him but second hand).

scoopyboy
23-06-2017, 11:06 AM
Football is all about kicking a ball in earnest during an actual football match, it's not about just belonging to a football club, irrespective of what your role is. I suspect Henderson is presently satisfied with the latter and willing to sit it out till his ship comes in. I think he's good enough to secure a place in their team but the way they keep scouting and bringing in players suggests that Henderson is taking a big gamble.

If it's all about winning medals then he would be as well sitting it out at Celtic.

If he has ambitions to make it to the top he needs to move so he's playing football every week. If he is good enough (and I believe he is) then he will get big moves.

Callum_62
23-06-2017, 11:18 AM

[emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

Eaststand
23-06-2017, 11:20 AM

Nice one scoops, you're more often right with what you post.
Id love to see Liam Henderson back playing for our club

GGTTH

scoopyboy
23-06-2017, 11:41 AM
Nice one scoops, you're more often right with what you post.
Id love to see Liam Henderson back playing for our club

GGTTH

Don't know how it will pan out with him.

Every time somebody posts something positive somebody else pops up with the opposite view regarding to him coming.

Certainly a lot more positive about Steven Whittaker coming than I am about Liam Henderson, time will tell.

1van Sprou7e
23-06-2017, 11:47 AM

Every time somebody posts something positive somebody else pops up with the opposite view regarding to him coming.

Certainly a lot more positive about Steven Whittaker coming than I am about Liam Henderson, time will tell.

I'm much more excited about Hendo than Whittaker tbh even if the latter is the better player

Liam is much younger, has a fantastic character (which is even more valuable now that Jase has gone) and is quality at set pieces

Keyser Sauzee
23-06-2017, 11:51 AM
I'm much more excited about Hendo than Whittaker tbh even if the latter is the better player

Liam is much younger, has a fantastic character (which is even more valuable now that Jase has gone) and is quality at set pieces

I think he is meaning he's more positive as in more chance of happening

Eaststand
23-06-2017, 11:53 AM

Fingers crossed that we can sign both of them, and even if the Henderson signing falls through, im still glad to read rumours from guys like you and the cat, plus one or two others

GGTTH

hfc rd
23-06-2017, 11:54 AM
Would love to bring Hendo back!

snooky
23-06-2017, 11:56 AM
The timing is right for Hendo to come to us.
If he doesn't, we will set a course that will leave him marooned (ouch, sorry to use that word) on Celtc Island until some other ship comes along that will pick him up.
All aboard!!!! :partyhibb

greenlex
23-06-2017, 12:03 PM
If it's all about winning medals then he would be as well sitting it out at Celtic.

If he has ambitions to make it to the top he needs to move so he's playing football every week. If he is good enough (and I believe he is) then he will get big moves.
I'm sure he has 4 and three of them aren't with Celtic.😎

stevie-bee
23-06-2017, 01:59 PM
And Rosenberg, sure he won the league there

1van Sprou7e
23-06-2017, 02:35 PM

Would he not have gotten 3 medals with them this season alone?

hibs#1
23-06-2017, 02:47 PM
Who changed his Wikipedia page?

Ollie Reed
23-06-2017, 03:04 PM
Who changed his Wikipedia page?

Wouldn't take too much into that, those pages anyone can write anything.

Guessing that if Hibs went for him, the feeling he has within him for the club, Henderson would be more than interested.

Here's hoping.

Brooster
23-06-2017, 03:09 PM
Couple of things.
He wants to leave Celtic. 3 clubs from 3 different countries have enquired. Celtic want £1m. I thought his family were Celtic and Falkirk.

hibs#1
23-06-2017, 03:10 PM
Wouldn't take too much into that, those pages anyone can write anything.

Guessing that if Hibs went for him, the feeling he has within him for the club, Henderson would be more than interested.

Here's hoping.

I know should probably have added a smiley at the end.

For what it's worth I think we will sign him probably offer Celtic a big sell on % or something.

Callum_62
23-06-2017, 03:16 PM
Couple of things.
He wants to leave Celtic. 3 clubs from 3 different countries have enquired. Celtic want £1m. I thought his family were Celtic and Falkirk.

A million quid??! [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

Mental valuation

Heisenberg
23-06-2017, 03:20 PM
Couple of things.

£1m for a boy that isn't anywhere near their team. Staggering. They'll be very lucky to get close to that. If that is the case then we've not got a chance.

JeMeSouviens
23-06-2017, 03:21 PM
Couple of things.

He's said his grandfather is a Hibby and used to take him to games.

makaveli1875
23-06-2017, 03:22 PM
Couple of things.

if Celtic want a million for him they really are a shower of ****s . Boyce the SPL top scorer and irish international only went for half that .
If they were trying to buy hendo from say us or hertz they would be offering 250k max , ****ers

Sean1875
23-06-2017, 03:24 PM
if Celtic want a million for him they really are a shower of ****s . Boyce the SPL top scorer and irish international only went for half that .
If they were trying to buy hendo from say us or hertz they would be offering 250k max , ****ers

Whilst im not disagreeing with you or defending Celtic here, I believe Boyce only went for the amount he did because of a release clause in his contract.

I fully support Celtic being branded a shower of ****s!

snooky
23-06-2017, 03:24 PM

£1m? :bye: Good luck with that one.

Deansy
23-06-2017, 03:36 PM

It's the 'Septic Way' - a club with the biggest double-standards when it comes to player-valuation ! Happy-as-Larry to steal all/any emerging Scottish talent (greatly aided and abetted by their chums in the media) for pennies but the biggest greetin-faced b******s going, when trying to buy outside (where they're not aided and abetted by the media !) the Scottish-market !

To deliver...
23-06-2017, 03:58 PM
If thats the case then hopefully a similar deal to Rocky's can be agreed?

Heisenberg
23-06-2017, 04:01 PM
Hopefully Hibs are one of the teams that have enquired about him but I've got a feeling the rumoured Aberdeen interest might come to something. Especially if McLean is interesting the likes of Birmingham.

madhatter
23-06-2017, 04:05 PM
If thats the case then hopefully a similar deal to Rocky's can be agreed?

I'd rather we told them where to go if they are looking for 1 million. Henderson is never worth that if Cummings and Boyce went for what they did...

If that is the stance, drop interest and look at other targets. Not in the mood to make Celtic richer than they are.

brog
23-06-2017, 04:07 PM
Whilst im not disagreeing with you or defending Celtic here, I believe Boyce only went for the amount he did because of a release clause in his contract.

I fully support Celtic being branded a shower of ****s!

I believe Burton didn't need to meet the buy out clause for RC to agree the sale. Original bid from Burton was about £300k & they didn't up it by 66% to get agreement. Only way deal will hit £500k is if Boyce & club meet certain targets.

Mikey09
23-06-2017, 04:35 PM

Its the Celtic way. If they value Henderson at a million quid why did they only pay just over that for arguably one of the best wingers in Scotland in Johnny Hayes?! Piss takers if true.

Earlydelivery
23-06-2017, 04:37 PM
He's said his grandfather is a Hibby and used to take him to games.
His dad a hibs fan aswell .

Allant1981
23-06-2017, 04:51 PM
Couple of things.

where are you seeing reports mentioning celtic wanting £1m?

J-C
23-06-2017, 04:57 PM

Nowhere, a made up number

Jim44
23-06-2017, 05:05 PM
Henderson has one year left on his contract so will be free to sign a pre contract at the end of the year. Celtic won't get £1m for him, won't be playing him in the general run of events and are unlikely to extend his contract. They should give the guy a break and let him move on for a moderate fee. If, on the other hand, Henderson just wants to hang around Parkhead, twiddling his thumbs, good luck to him and his promising career.

Brooster
23-06-2017, 05:20 PM

From a very reliable source. Initial talks established that intetested club valued him at 250k and Celtic valued him at £1m. Thats as far as the talks went. I didnt know his grandad supported Hibs.

truehibernian
23-06-2017, 05:41 PM
From a very reliable source. Initial talks established that intetested club valued him at 250k and Celtic valued him at £1m. Thats as far as the talks went. I didnt know his grandad supported Hibs.

I think McGinn will be the lynchpin to the deal Brooster - I still think Celtic harbour a very keen interest in SJM and perhaps see him taking over from SB in the next couple of seasons and into the future. I'll have a sportsman's bet that we'll get Hendo, GMS and (perhaps) SJM back on a season long loan with not much money changing hands......unsure where that would leave St Mirren however ? Would that kind of deal mean we have to pay the Buddies a percentage of 'valuation' of the deal ?

pentlando
23-06-2017, 05:42 PM
If he was our player and a club enquired I'm sure we'd be asking for at least a million. Sounds a fair ask to me.

BearsdenHibby
23-06-2017, 05:46 PM
was reported last summer that Celtic valued him at £450,000, he's a further year into his contract with only a year left to go and is still only on the fringes of their squad, can't see the valuation having more than doubled.

s.a.m
23-06-2017, 05:47 PM
If he was our player and a club enquired I'm sure we'd be asking for at least a million. Sounds a fair ask to me.

If he was a regular in our team, perhaps. As a sometimes sub, who only got on in games that didn't matter, I don't think anybody would be giving us that kind of money :dunno:

Viva_Palmeiras
23-06-2017, 05:50 PM

All part of the negotiation dance. Merely the opening round. No one should accept the first offer - that's not a negotiation.

pentlando
23-06-2017, 05:56 PM
If he was a regular in our team, perhaps. As a sometimes sub, who only got on in games that didn't matter, I don't think anybody would be giving us that kind of money :dunno:

Yeah but you pay for potential as well? He'd be coming here as a first pick so that plus how much he's likely to improve I think it's fair.

livi hibs 1875
23-06-2017, 06:00 PM
All part of the negotiation dance. Merely the opening round. No one should accept the first offer - that's not a negotiation.
Offer to buy a plate of those chip things on seliks next trip to the pbs selik will fold at those negotiations

snooky
23-06-2017, 06:06 PM

That's what it sounds like to me. Moroccan market place haggling. Maybe NL should 'do a Fyfie' on Celtc if they try & get silly.

jacomo
23-06-2017, 07:12 PM
Yeah but you pay for potential as well? He'd be coming here as a first pick so that plus how much he's likely to improve I think it's fair.

Which team are you playing for here?

Haymaker
23-06-2017, 08:48 PM
On the 21st of May.

For Stokes and Gray.

First part also works for Lewis Stevenson too...

ancient hibee
23-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Is this right? Are you suggesting that there could possibly be a million quid transfer between two Scottish clubs for a player who can't get into the selling club's match day squad .

brianmc
23-06-2017, 09:11 PM

On that basis Benji should've left us in a £25 million deal as he clearly had the potential to be a regular at Real Madrid??

Marco G
23-06-2017, 09:20 PM
Is this right? Are you suggesting that there could possibly be a million quid transfer between two Scottish clubs for a player who can't get into the selling club's match day squad .
Spot on. Liam played just under 8 hours football for Celtic first team last season, mostly from the bench, in all competitions!

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Velma Dinkley
23-06-2017, 09:30 PM
Celtic have been desperate to move players on, particularly midfielders. But they seem to want decent cash for them, which means everybody loses out.

pentlando
23-06-2017, 09:36 PM

Remember he can't get in the matchday squad for a champions league team. Of course there won't be a transfer of that amount because no other scottish team could afford it. If Henderson was open to move down to an English team I've no doubt they would get £1m from a Championship side. Why should they sell to us on the cheap?

ancient hibee
23-06-2017, 10:15 PM
Remember he can't get in the matchday squad for a champions league team. Of course there won't be a transfer of that amount because no other scottish team could afford it. If Henderson was open to move down to an English team I've no doubt they would get £1m from a Championship side. Why should they sell to us on the cheap?

I'm not suggesting that they sell him to us at all never mind on the cheap.

madhatter
23-06-2017, 10:45 PM

Why would Celtic get £1m? Apart from his loan to the Championship plus a loan over to Norway if I'm not mistaken, he has sat in the stands and played under 21s, no? We got around £1m for Cummings if rumours are to be believed, are we that much lower down than Celtic that their 10th choice midfielder who never gets a game is worth same as a 20+ goal scorer...

pacorosssco
23-06-2017, 11:09 PM
Spot on. Liam played just under 8 hours football for Celtic first team last season, mostly from the bench, in all competitions!

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Recon they want similar to christie. Loan out to develop or good cash to sell. Celtic so far ahead of rest its a joke. Glad they are stuck in league they kill as they need spl more than its needs them. Who would they play otherwise every week.

Cant see Hendo back sadly but he needs first team footy to develop

Jim44
23-06-2017, 11:16 PM
Celtic's greed and their 'we, us and ourselves' attitude is repulsive. Now that we've had our fun and amusement with the demise and the unfortunate but inevitable rise of their ugly sister, I look forward to the next installment where Lawwell, Rodgers and the whole Paradise caboodle goes tits up and popcorn days return for us mere mortals.

pacorosssco
23-06-2017, 11:22 PM
Celtic's greed and their 'we, us and ourselves' attitude is repulsive. Now that we've had our fun and amusement with the demise and the unfortunate but inevitable rise of their ugly sister, I look forward to the next installment where Lawwell, Rodgers and the whole Paradise caboodle goes tits up and popcorn days return for us mere mortals.

Cant see rodgers stay if season goes like last hell want a challenge. They make cl group again and big fee for dembele and theyll be clear for a while to come as Delia proved an idiot can win league at Celtic currently.

The Leith Dutch
24-06-2017, 08:42 AM
Why would Celtic get £1m? Apart from his loan to the Championship plus a loan over to Norway if I'm not mistaken, he has sat in the stands and played under 21s, no? We got around £1m for Cummings if rumours are to be believed, are we that much lower down than Celtic that their 10th choice midfielder who never gets a game is worth same as a 20+ goal scorer...

While I agree with you that should be the case it's unfortunately not in the real world.
Any player Hibs have is worth an order of magnitude or two less than that same player if he was at Celtic.

Henderson is an asset for Celtic that is worth a million pounds to them - backup player if they need to rest key players but more significantly a great makeweight if they want to make deals with other clubs in Scotland. They'd probably knock most of a million off the price of SJM for example by giving us Henderson as part of the deal (which then has a trickle down ass ****ing to St Mirren as they get less of a sell on fee %).

Put it another way, if Cummings had been on loan to us from Celtic last season and had had exactly the same season for us then Forrest would have been paying millions more to sign him from Celtic.
Similarly, if we had Dembele and he did for us what he did for Celtic (even assuming we were in the SPL at the time) there's no way anybody would be talking about anywhere near numbers like 20 or 30 million.....it'd be 3m or if you were very, very lucky 5m.

It's not fair and it's not right but sadly every player's value is at least as much about the power of the club holiding his contract as it is about that player's ability and their performances :(

Jones28
24-06-2017, 08:57 AM
Maybe the difference is that Celtic can afford to keep him if a decent offer doesn't come in? Say he's on 2k p/w which is £104k/year. To Celtic it might be worth keeping him until January, playing him in the run up to the January window then selling him to the highest bidder?

Figures are purely theoretical, just a theory I've got. If they value a player at X and we value him at Y the chances are a club in England can pay the difference so Celtic may hold out for that.

What's the highest we think we would go? If, has been mentioned, we were to pay a premium for his potential then we could be looking at £500k.

Greenworld
24-06-2017, 09:02 AM
Who has dreamed up this 1 million fee.
There is not a chance he is worth or will get that.
From memory and it's not very good were we not quoted 400k when we wanted to sign him last time .

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

ian cruise
24-06-2017, 09:07 AM
Who has dreamed up this 1 million fee.
There is not a chance he is worth or will get that.
From memory and it's not very good were we not quoted 400k when we wanted to sign him last time .

Brooster reported it as something he heard from a decent source and he's a poster who's proven to have pretty decent info in the past so it's not exactly "dreamed up". What he never said was that we were actually considering paying 1 million for him, I'd say it's pretty obvious if that is the valuation we were given its just the start of negotiations and Celtic will have overly inflated the figure because they know how much the Hibs fans love him.

A bit like clubs in England such as Man City have a higher price to play for player because everyone knows they're loaded, Celtic probably think there's a valuation for Liam and then a Hibs valuation for Liam due to his role in the cup final.

Jim44
24-06-2017, 09:10 AM
While I agree with you that should be the case it's unfortunately not in the real world.
Any player Hibs have is worth an order of magnitude or two less than that same player if he was at Celtic.

Henderson is an asset for Celtic that is worth a million pounds to them - backup player if they need to rest key players but more significantly a great makeweight if they want to make deals with other clubs in Scotland. They'd probably knock most of a million off the price of SJM for example by giving us Henderson as part of the deal (which then has a trickle down ass ****ing to St Mirren as they get less of a sell on fee %).

Put it another way, if Cummings had been on loan to us from Celtic last season and had had exactly the same season for us then Forrest would have been paying millions more to sign him from Celtic.
Similarly, if we had Dembele and he did for us what he did for Celtic (even assuming we were in the SPL at the time) there's no way anybody would be talking about anywhere near numbers like 20 or 30 million.....it'd be 3m or if you were very, very lucky 5m.

It's not fair and it's not right but sadly every player's value is at least as much about the power of the club holiding his contract as it is about that player's ability and their performances :(

Maybe the difference is that Celtic can afford to keep him if a decent offer doesn't come in? Say he's on 2k p/w which is £104k/year. To Celtic it might be worth keeping him until January, playing him in the run up to the January window then selling him to the highest bidder?

Figures are purely theoretical, just a theory I've got. If they value a player at X and we value him at Y the chances are a club in England can pay the difference so Celtic may hold out for that.

What's the highest we think we would go? If, has been mentioned, we were to pay a premium for his potential then we could be looking at £500k.

Sadly this is all true and is reinforced by virtue of the fact that Henderson is happy to remain at Parkhead rather than go out on loan. This is the bit I don't really understand, as with us, for example he would get plenty of game time for the same money plus be in the spotlight for future interested clubs. Is he clinging on to the small chance that he has a future with them and wants to feel he belongs there by physically being there?

ian cruise
24-06-2017, 09:17 AM
Sadly this is all true and is reinforced by virtue of the fact that Henderson is happy to remain at Parkhead rather than go out on loan. This is the bit I don't really understand, as with us, for example he would get plenty of game time for the same money plus be in the spotlight for future interested clubs. Is he clinging on to the small chance that he has a future with them and wants to feel he belongs there by physically being there?

I think if he got the chance to move he'd take it but no one has met the fee Celtic want for him. A lot of Hibs fans were put out over the Scott Allan transfer, so we can't claim Liam is doing anything wrong by not demanding a move.

Even if he stays at Celtic for another year, after that his contract is done and he can move for free. He's still young and plenty of time to have a great career. While playing first team football is important one more season training with Celtic's team and coaches won't exactly do him any harm.

Greenworld
24-06-2017, 09:20 AM
Brooster reported it as something he heard from a decent source and he's a poster who's proven to have pretty decent info in the past so it's not exactly "dreamed up". What he never said was that we were actually considering paying 1 million for him, I'd say it's pretty obvious if that is the valuation we were given its just the start of negotiations and Celtic will have overly inflated the figure because they know how much the Hibs fans love him.

A bit like clubs in England such as Man City have a higher price to play for player because everyone knows they're loaded, Celtic probably think there's a valuation for Liam and then a Hibs valuation for Liam due to his role in the cup final.
That's fair enough however this is Scotland not Epl.
If celtic were to get 500k for him that would be a huge inflated fee.
I would be offering 250k and hoping to get him for 350-400 that would be walk away time.
All about opinions though

ian cruise
24-06-2017, 09:23 AM
That's fair enough however this is Scotland not Epl.
If celtic were to get 500k for him that would be a huge inflated fee.
I would be offering 250k and hoping to get him for 350-400 that would be walk away time.
All about opinions though

I don't disagree, I don't think many would. We just need to see what we can agree with Celtic but I don't see us paying over the odds for him.

Jones28
24-06-2017, 09:35 AM

I think hendo would rather be playing consistent football than occasionally warming the bench at Celtic. He's a switched on lad and I suspect he knows that unless he accepts a bit-part role at Celtic that's as much as he will get.

He would walk in to any other team in Scotland but he could be looking at Calum McGregor and seeing that it is possible to get in to that Celtic side.

Captain Trips
24-06-2017, 10:52 AM
Celtic can survive without selling LH so they can ask what they like he is not a key player.

Is he worth 1m? Irrelevant to me if he plays for Celtic or not its based on what I have seen of him he is worth I would say approaching that.

We and other clubs IMO sell players for well under what I think they are worth. Because we got say somewhere between 1 or 2m for JC isn't Celtics fault.

LH is an excellent prospect but on the other hand McGinn is not only excellent prospect but has been consistant. SLM is well worth £5m IMO.

Players should not just go cheap because of our league they should go cheap if they aren't that good.

Scottish clubs do not get the fees as most need money and players head has been turned. Players go cheaper here due to circumstances rather than ability.

Lago
24-06-2017, 11:08 AM
Just dont see it happening, unfortunately.

IWasThere2016
24-06-2017, 11:13 AM
£1M for Liam Henderson :faf:

Big L
24-06-2017, 01:11 PM
I hear Lennon was at Parkhead on Friday, might here something next week!

Heisenberg
24-06-2017, 01:24 PM
I hear Lennon was at Parkhead on Friday, might here something next week!

Saw a couple of people suggest on twitter that he was at the airport to fly to Murcia yesterday and he was on their flight. Strikes me as a bit of a strange time for him to take a holiday.

Jim44
24-06-2017, 01:47 PM
Saw a couple of people suggest on twitter that he was at the airport to fly to Murcia yesterday and he was on their flight. Strikes me as a bit of a strange time for him to take a holiday.

I don't think we've had any Spaniards since Paco Luna. :hyper

KeithTheHibby
24-06-2017, 01:51 PM

Maybe that's where Liam Henderson is holidaying?
Could be that we've agreed a fee with Celtic and this is part of the negotiations? Lennon did have JC fly over to Paris so distance seems no object when it comes to trying to sign players.
Or I could be talking a load of Jimmy White😂😂

greenlex
24-06-2017, 02:11 PM
Another years loan to start with and take it from there.

stantonhibby
24-06-2017, 02:23 PM

Probably away golfing at La Manga for a few days

Brooster
24-06-2017, 03:20 PM

I know a Spanish 2nd tier club have made enquiries.

LancsHibs
24-06-2017, 03:59 PM

Real Murcia?

Heisenberg
24-06-2017, 03:59 PM

Sorry for the confusion, I meant Lennon not Hendo!

Unless you mean they've made enquiries about Lennon right enough...

ian cruise
24-06-2017, 04:02 PM

Maybe Lennon is going over to warn them to keep their hands off Hendo?

Heisenberg
24-06-2017, 04:03 PM
Maybe Lennon is going over to warn them to keep their hands off Hendo?

Offer them out for a good old square go? Sounds like Lenny.

Brooster
24-06-2017, 04:16 PM

Im with you now.

Bob Box Fish
24-06-2017, 04:19 PM
Since he went back from loan has Lennon actually shown any interest in him ??

scuttle
24-06-2017, 04:36 PM

Maybe he has been working right through till now, has concluded 3 or 4 signings to be announced on Jul 1st and is off for a short holiday. Wishful thinking I know but heres hoping

Last Minute
24-06-2017, 06:42 PM
Couple of things.

Interested to know if this information is from a friend at work ?

Brooster
24-06-2017, 06:57 PM
No. Came from someone I spoke to at the strip launch. The info I got from a friend at work cannot be repeated on here.

hibsbollah
24-06-2017, 07:03 PM

What, end of June? Seems perfectly normal timing for a holiday.

scoopyboy
24-06-2017, 07:09 PM

For a Scottish footballer? Nah.

Heisenberg
24-06-2017, 07:12 PM

For the Hibs manager with pre season just started? Don't think so. Makes sense if he's only away for the weekend right enough.

Theinsider
24-06-2017, 07:15 PM
Maybe flying out to Elche to speak with Malonga?????:greengrin

hibby6270
24-06-2017, 08:04 PM
Maybe flying out to Elche to speak with Malonga?????:greengrin

You mean - to persuade Dom to come back as well?

Haymaker
24-06-2017, 08:46 PM
Imagine every time we get a corner... Hendo trots over... Crowd all "ooooooooooh..." As he moves to take it ".... It's Liam Henderson to deliver..!" Roared by the crowd.

SaulGoodman
24-06-2017, 09:27 PM
Imagine every time we get a corner... Hendo trots over... Crowd all "ooooooooooh..." As he moves to take it ".... It's Liam Henderson to deliver..!" Roared by the crowd.

Oh god please no :greengrin

IberianHibernian
24-06-2017, 09:27 PM
Maybe flying out to Elche to speak with Malonga?????:greengrin I`d thought that . Or could be someone from one of many teams who do pre season at La Manga . Or watching someone in playoffs ( despite hot weather especially this year Spanish playoffs are finishing this weekend ) . And was Hearts striker ( still with them perhaps ) Delgado not playing for UCAM Murcia ? In tonight`s playoffs ex Jambo Suso Santana was captaining Tenerife against Getafe who got up to top division by 1 goal . Santana has not changed since Hearts days - always whining ( substituted tonight before he was sent off and same has happened in other games I`ve seen this season ) and cheating .

Unseen work
24-06-2017, 09:30 PM
This is getting tiring.

imo Henderson is a good young player who would be a good signing for us.

however imo he shouldn't be a priority and isn't anywhere near as good as some make him out to be on here.

folk seem to get blinded by the 2 corners and his love for hibs whilst he was here and think he is messi.

Keyser Sauzee
24-06-2017, 09:48 PM

Even u know that's not right, Scottish players and most English are back for pre season by now. If it's true then he must be out there for a reason.

JohnM1875
24-06-2017, 09:54 PM
This is getting tiring.

however imo he shouldn't be a priority and isn't anywhere near as good as some make him out to be on here.

folk seem to get blinded by the 2 corners and his love for hibs whilst he was here and think he is messi.

Not at all. He's a fantastic midfielder. Cracking vision and good eye for a pass. Looked really good any time I saw him play for Celtic this season too.

I actually think it's the opposite. He seems to be judged and remembered for those two amazing crosses! It makes folk forget he actually was throughout he season. That cross for JC first goal in the 2-2 Tiny game is a prime example.

We should do whatever we can to sign this boy up. He's a real talent!

Haymaker
24-06-2017, 09:58 PM
Oh god please no :greengrin

Admins, please LTYF.

:greengrin

Greenworld
25-06-2017, 10:16 AM
Even u know that's not right, Scottish players and most English are back for pre season by now. If it's true then he must be out there for a reason.
Where's commons on holiday meeting him ?

Johnny Clash
29-06-2017, 04:35 PM

Bring him home!!

murray26
29-06-2017, 05:34 PM

Bring him home!!
I love them both.. come home Henderson

keep the faith
29-06-2017, 05:38 PM

Bring him home!!

"For the club I support"

So he is a hibby!!!

brianmc
29-06-2017, 05:58 PM
Hendo signing would put a few extra bodies onto the attendance at the wee guy's testimonial.

SouthMoroccoStu
29-06-2017, 08:29 PM
Hendo signing would put a few extra bodies onto the attendance at the wee guy's testimonial.

Just thinking that

29-06-2017, 08:33 PM

As well as selling a few extra season tickets, enough to pay a big chunk of any fee.

OxoHibby
29-06-2017, 09:11 PM
This is getting tiring.

He was way better than 2 corners. For me it was the effort he put in when he was having a bad game that means I'd love to see him back + his talent. He has quality but can't get through at Celtic so get him back to ER if we can. That's assuming he fits lennons plans

Nicho87
29-06-2017, 09:31 PM
Would rather we were signing Henderson and McGinn type players with bags of potential rather than over priced English cast offs, pennant types. My opinion likes. FS let's just sign this boy eh.

Viva_Palmeiras
30-06-2017, 06:35 AM
He was way better than 2 corners. For me it was the effort he put in when he was having a bad game that means I'd love to see him back + his talent. He has quality but can't get through at Celtic so get him back to ER if we can. That's assuming he fits lennons plans

If he signs I give it 2 months until the first "living off those 2 corners in the cup final", "hasn't kicked a ball" crap starts. Why do we do this to ourselves?

eastcoasthibby
30-06-2017, 07:41 AM
I think we are going to get Henderson ? Think McGinn will be part of the deal ..might keep him on loan for next season ... Reason thinking like this is the amount of interest in Stuart Armstrong from English Premiership ..McGinn could be an ideal similar replacement with a years development with us ! Gives Celtic the player who I reckon will be in more demand and a bigger price if they don't do the business now !
Hendo isn't what Rodgers needs to lightweight for European football !
I would take this type of deal .few quid cash, keep McGinn for a years loan and Hendo in on a contract .. !!! ??

lucky
30-06-2017, 07:51 AM
Liam Henderson needs to leave Celtic to play football. He's just wasted a year of his career being a bit part player at Celtic. FFS Scot Allan played more 1st team games than him last season. I'd love it if he signed for us but for the sake of his career he needs to move on

Last Minute
30-06-2017, 08:03 AM
I hope Hibs will try everything to bring this lad home. we have lost cummings one of our best players so surly hibs will give the fans a bit of good news and bring Hendo back. would be a terrific signing .C'mon Hibs what are you waiting on get this Lad signed.:thumbsup:

Big L
02-07-2017, 11:02 AM
A week ago Rodgers brought in attacking mid Benyu from Ipswich, apparently Chelsea, Spurs etc were all after him. Celtic have now bid £5Mill for another young attacking mid, Charles Mussda who is at Chelsea, it is surely on the cards that Hendo will have to move to play football. Bring him home Lenny!

GreenArmyyy!
02-07-2017, 11:36 AM
This is getting tiring.

And the problem with that is?