PDA

View Full Version : (GREGGS)Lewis Morgan, Stevie May

Cletus
20-06-2017, 06:32 PM
Both on our radar. Concerns over future fitness after May's extremely bad injury may mean we don't pursue it. Big gamble.

hibs#1
20-06-2017, 06:33 PM
Both on our radar. Concerns over future fitness after May's extremely bad injury may mean we don't pursue it. Big gamble.

Who's Lionel Morgan?

Callum_62
20-06-2017, 06:35 PM
Lewis Morgan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CallumLaidlaw
20-06-2017, 06:35 PM
Who's Lionel Morgan?

I'm guessing Lewis Morgan

blackpoolhibs
20-06-2017, 06:36 PM
Who's Lionel Morgan?

Former footballer who retired through injury.

Cletus
20-06-2017, 06:36 PM
Lewis. My apologies. That's the one.

Lago
20-06-2017, 06:38 PM
Lewis Morgan?

Who is he?

Iggy Pope
20-06-2017, 06:39 PM
Lewis. My apologies. That's the one.

You just need to tune your radar that bit better right?

Elephant Stone
20-06-2017, 06:41 PM
I can't remember seeing May play up here but his scoring record is brilliant and he has incredible hair. Guessing everyone already knew that.

You're welcome for this helpful post.

Sioux
20-06-2017, 06:41 PM
Yet another 'look at me I know things' type.

So sad.

Cletus
20-06-2017, 06:44 PM

So sad.

I receive occasional snippets, mostly players who we're tracking. So sad that posting such infuriates you so.

BoomtownHibees
20-06-2017, 06:45 PM

So sad.

Would you prefer folk not to post if they've heard a rumour?

So sad

RossScott1991
20-06-2017, 06:48 PM
Am i being silly but who is lewis morgan?:confused:

neil7908
20-06-2017, 06:50 PM

Young winger at St Mirren.

Greencore
20-06-2017, 06:54 PM
Big fan of Stevie May, hope this is true.

R'Albin
20-06-2017, 06:55 PM
When did everyone start hating rumours? They're half the fun of this place.

Keyser Sauzee
20-06-2017, 07:06 PM

So sad.

Get a grip

supermcginn
20-06-2017, 07:06 PM

One of the best players in the league we've just been in for 3 years

Heisenberg
20-06-2017, 07:09 PM
Burton had a 250k bid knocked back for Morgan in the last couple of weeks.

Bostonhibby
20-06-2017, 07:10 PM
I always liked Lionel Blair. Just think he was a bit before his time as far as Hibs were concerned.

Light on his feet but never contributed enough goals from midfield. Looked him up. Not a solitary goal.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

BSEJVT
20-06-2017, 07:17 PM
I always liked Lionel Blair. Just think he was a bit before his time as far as Hibs were concerned.

Light on his feet but never contributed enough goals from midfield. Looked him up. Not a solitary goal.

Goals aren't everything

He led the opposition a merry dance

brianmc
20-06-2017, 07:22 PM
One of the best players in the league we've just been in for 3 years

To be fair to Ross there's not one player in that league we've just left after 3 years who had me thinking "Wow!! He's magic. We should sign him"
For me Mallan probably came closest to that - but even then it was in games against other teams that I'd watched on Alba, not in the flesh against us.
As for the rest? Meh... Might've been some potential but nowt outstanding.

davhibby
20-06-2017, 07:25 PM
Lewis Morgan is someone who we should be trying very hard to get imo. Great player, pacey and direct which is the sort of player we could do with. Looks like St Mirren don't want to sell but every player has a price

Big_Franck
20-06-2017, 07:28 PM
From what I seen of Lewis Morgan last season he'd be a good signing and he's still only 20. He was their best player at Easter Road last game of the season for me. Looking at his stats for last year he scored 10 goals in 46 games form left mid/wing. Not bad at all for a wide player.

Stevie May is a different one as he appears so injury prone. Can we afford to take that risk?

yonder1875
20-06-2017, 07:30 PM
Lewis Morgan is someone who we should be trying very hard to get imo. Great player, pacey and direct which is the sort of player we could do with. Looks like St Mirren don't want to sell but every player has a price

Now he unlike Boyce, is a player within budget. Would be great to get both these players.

Waxy
20-06-2017, 07:30 PM

Sent from my SM-J320FN using TapatalkI'm asking myself why i used to watch give us a clue.

lord bunberry
20-06-2017, 07:32 PM

His assists were what his game was all about, he used to waltz past defenders

Bostonhibby
20-06-2017, 07:33 PM
Goals aren't everything

He led the opposition a merry dance
Good point. Was an excellent team player and leader when he was with the commodores. Brilliant in the air[emoji6]

Bostonhibby
20-06-2017, 07:33 PM
I'm asking myself why i used to watch give us a clue.
[emoji1]

Aldo
20-06-2017, 07:41 PM
From what I seen of Lewis Morgan last season he'd be a good signing and he's still only 20. He was their best player at Easter Road last game of the season for me. Looking at his stats for last year he scored 10 goals in 46 games form left mid/wing. Not bad at all for a wide player. Stevie May is a different one as he appears so injury prone. Can we afford to take that risk?

That's the question about May- Is he fit.

Stevie May when fit is an excellent player and fits the bill in respect of quality!! If I'm honest if May isn't 100% then it's a no brainer. We cannot afford to have a player on the treatment table for most of the season!!

I am confident that NL and co will bring in the right players and players of quality!!

Franck Stanton
20-06-2017, 07:54 PM

Stevie May when fit is an excellent player and fits the bill in respect of quality!! If I'm honest if May isn't 100% then it's a no brainer. We cannot afford to have a player on the treatment table for most of the season!!

I am confident that NL and co will bring in the right players and players of quality!!

It would appear Aberdeen seem to think he is fit enough to sign.

SirDavidsNapper
20-06-2017, 08:27 PM
May is the type of player I want and expect us to be in for. Especially after losing Jason.

18Hibee75
20-06-2017, 09:30 PM
Where have you heard that we are in for them? Would be great signings. However, every rumour that I hear has seemed to just fade away and we hear nothing about it again.

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

NOLA
20-06-2017, 09:41 PM

He dazzled opponents with his Jazz hands [emoji847]

Renfrew_Hibby
20-06-2017, 09:46 PM
I actually know Lewis Morgans brother! Can't divulge any info but I do know the boys in the middle of a uni course and will complete it, not that it should impact on his football too much.

Pete70
20-06-2017, 09:52 PM

I agree, we already have McGeouch who spent most of last season injured, we don't need another, regardless of how good he might be.

Hopefully though, Dylan has been able to get the treatment needed and can remain fit this season.

ALF TUPPER
20-06-2017, 09:57 PM
His assists were what his game was all about, he used to waltz past defenders

Aye.!! But he couldnae pass a doble. 🕺💃

Ronniekirk
20-06-2017, 10:10 PM
I actually know Lewis Morgans brother! Can't divulge any info but I do know the boys in the middle of a uni course and will complete it, not that it should impact on his football too much.

Have heard from a good St Mirren Source that they wont sell him unless decent money paid up front Think that rules us out unless he is on our Core Target list and at this point i don't think he is ,unless McGinn is Sold .Which again i don't expect to happen

JBradderz
21-06-2017, 08:41 AM
May isn't injury prone he just received a horrific knee injury which ruled him out aside from that he's never been injured for more than 1/2 games! If he can get a full pre season and a run of games he'd very much be the same stevie may that was at st Johnstone! Hope he doesn't go to the dons! Personally I'd prefer him at PNE as a north ender but over the border I'm a hibee so should he leave I'd be over the moon with him signing at Easter road!!

.Sean.
21-06-2017, 08:43 AM

So sad.
One of the arsiest posts I've seen here recently and that's saying something

Isaac_Refvik
21-06-2017, 09:38 AM

Well with Jason leaving, we'll need someone in the dressing room to fill the intelligence chasm he leaves behind.

E10 Rifle
21-06-2017, 09:42 AM
Well with Jason leaving, we'll need someone in the dressing room to fill the intelligence chasm he leaves behind.

Was it Alan Donald that was told by Eddie Turnbull 'The problem with you son is that all your brains are in your head!" :nerd:

lyonhibs
21-06-2017, 09:46 AM
Dunno who Alan Donald is, but that was Alan Gordon no?

E10 Rifle
21-06-2017, 09:53 AM
Dunno who Alan Donald is, but that was Alan Gordon no?

You are absolutely correct

'sighs and creeps into corner' :hide:

hibs#1
21-06-2017, 10:03 AM
Derek mcinnes already worked with may have him his debut and talks highly of him might tip it in aberdeens favour.

Big L
21-06-2017, 10:52 AM
Derek mcinnes already worked with may have him his debut and talks highly of him might tip it in aberdeens favour.

I think May's goal scoring form, since he went south, injury apart, has been terrible. Preston have asked for £400K I think that's a bit risky. Maybe should try and get Rooney from them. Better than 1 in 2 !

1van Sprou7e
21-06-2017, 10:54 AM
I think May's goal scoring form, since he went south, injury apart, has been terrible. Preston have asked for £400K I think that's a bit risky. Maybe should try and get Rooney from them. Better than 1 in 2 !

Are you joking? Why on earth would they let Rooney join us?

PPZPOL
21-06-2017, 11:01 AM
Lewis Morgan really impressed me in last game of season. Very quick and direct, someone at the time I hoped we'd be looking at. Good news if we are.

Big L
21-06-2017, 12:04 PM
Are you joking? Why on earth would they let Rooney join us?

Maybe cash might persuade them! They also have a few big strikers and Rooney is 29.

Mikey09
21-06-2017, 12:11 PM

So sad.

Yet another "look at me being a smart arse" type post... So sad.

Billychaotic182
21-06-2017, 12:46 PM
May has hinted that he's off to Aberdeen so People please stop getting your hopes up as he isn't coming here. Don't want to be left disappointed we didn't sign a player who we probably were never even in for.