PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: SUPPORTER REP UPDATE | JUNE 2017

RSS Bot
20-06-2017, 01:30 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7612)

lucky
20-06-2017, 02:26 PM
Good update on a number of issues

MB62
20-06-2017, 02:39 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7612)

Brilliant update, well done to all concerned. :thumbsup:

Greenworld
20-06-2017, 03:23 PM
Very good to hear

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

CropleyWasGod
20-06-2017, 03:26 PM
I'm sure this will have been discussed before.

Can someone techie explain (in simple terms, please :greengrin) why, as is said in Tracey's excellent update, we can hear the police announcements in the East, but not the club ones?

Heedersnvolleys
20-06-2017, 03:36 PM

Can someone techie explain (in simple terms, please :greengrin) why, as is said in Tracey's excellent update, we can hear the police announcements in the East, but not the club ones?
The police probably use a wired mike and the announcer is wireless. Always different quality

MartinfaePorty
20-06-2017, 03:41 PM
Absolutely first class. Exactly what the role of the fans reps should be. The conduit between board and fans for these type of concerns/questions. Now when are we signing a replacement for Jason ;-)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

traceyhibs
20-06-2017, 03:44 PM

I will get the technical response to that for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Golden Bear
20-06-2017, 03:46 PM

And why the Health & Safety announcements are audible in all parts of the ground but not the others?

hibby6270
20-06-2017, 04:11 PM
Another minor issue which I'm sure is in hand(?) but why is the link on the main website to the Club Shop still showing as 'store closed' when you click on the "shop now" button? I'd have thought it's just a wee URL link update required to direct if to the new store's URL? Shouldn't be too difficult to change?

ancient hibee
20-06-2017, 04:18 PM

It's a traditional thing.I have been coming to Easter Road since the early 1950s and have not made out one tannoy message in that time.

traceyhibs
20-06-2017, 04:20 PM
Another minor issue which I'm sure is in hand(?) but why is the link on the main website to the Club Shop still showing as 'store closed' when you click on the "shop now" button? I'd have thought it's just a wee URL link update required to direct if to the new store's URL? Shouldn't be too difficult to change?

Unfortunately this is an issue that is beyond the clubs controls and will be sorted asap. The new website is www.hiberniandirect.co.uk - I will let you know once it's been resolved.

hibby6270
20-06-2017, 04:26 PM
Unfortunately this is an issue that is beyond the clubs controls and will be sorted asap. The new website is www.hiberniandirect.co.uk - I will let you know once it's been resolved.

Thanks Tracey.
Even if the link was to go to a "holding page" to say 'new shop coming soon', or words to that effect, would be better than what is there just now. Would think that should be within the club's control?

CropleyWasGod
20-06-2017, 05:43 PM
It's a traditional thing.I have been coming to Easter Road since the early 1950s and have not made out one tannoy message in that time.
I'm still waiting on the time of the Golden Goal on 23rd March 1973. I have my ticket, and I'm sure it's a winner.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

bigwheel
20-06-2017, 05:47 PM
I'm still waiting on the time of the Golden Goal on 23rd March 1973. I have my ticket, and I'm sure it's a winner.

Lol. Golden Goal - I had forgot about them ! Bring back the Golden Goal tickets ! [emoji2][emoji106]

Keith_M
20-06-2017, 06:04 PM

Let's see if we can all help CWG with this one.

OK, let's narrow it down a bit... Who scored on 23rd March 1973?

:wink:

ancient hibee
20-06-2017, 06:24 PM

Could be a slight difficulty here as it was a Friday.

Brooster
20-06-2017, 06:55 PM
Great update. Do the reps plan to engage with the 5 or 6 supporters buses who travel regularly. I think dialogue would be very beneficial.

traceyhibs
20-06-2017, 06:59 PM
Great update. Do the reps plan to engage with the 5 or 6 supporters buses who travel regularly. I think dialogue would be very beneficial.

Yes that would definitely be beneficial

Brooster
20-06-2017, 07:00 PM
Yes that would definitely be beneficial

Thanks Tracey. Could we maybe meet during the close season?

traceyhibs
20-06-2017, 07:04 PM
Thanks Tracey. Could we maybe meet during the close season?

No problem at all. Email me your details to tsmith@hibernianfc.co.uk and we can arrange something

Brooster
20-06-2017, 07:17 PM
No problem at all. Email me your details to tsmith@hibernianfc.co.uk and we can arrange something

Will do Tracey.

StevieCowan
20-06-2017, 08:53 PM

Curious about this one, what is it that you'd like to see the Hibs Board do which would benefit the 5-6 buses that regularly travel to away games?

CropleyWasGod
20-06-2017, 09:43 PM
Could be a slight difficulty here as it was a Friday.

I was there a day early. No wonder i couldn't hear the tannoy.

Danderhall Hibs
20-06-2017, 10:40 PM
Curious about this one, what is it that you'd like to see the Hibs Board do which would benefit the 5-6 buses that regularly travel to away games?

It's not really any of our/your business but maybe they want to get all seats together or make it easier to get their tickets for the games?

StevieCowan
21-06-2017, 05:51 AM
It's not really any of our/your business but maybe they want to get all seats together or make it easier to get their tickets for the games?

Maybe I want my car full of four to get the same benefits or I travel semi regular on these buses and I'm intrigued.

If it's in a public forum then it's everyone's business?