PDA

View Full Version : In Leanne We Trust

Hibs4185
17-06-2017, 07:46 PM
I'm 32 years old. Most of my relatives are hearts fans.

This is the first time in my life where I can truly look down and laugh at our neighbours.

Jason Cummings leaving today is a big blow and no matter how gutted I am, I know that LD and Neil Lennon have and will do what's best for the club.

I read jambos KB and it's all about STF and he's getting a percentage of the transfer fee-no my jealous inferior friends, every penny goes to the hibees.

Every year you've been the 'big team', we've lived within our means. RP has spent the money wisely. We've never faced the embarrassment of Lithuanian owners, never mimd
Administration. Now you're faced with the consequences.

Crap stadium, Crap team, crap owner, crap "fans owned club", rent your training ground and basically a **** excuse of a club.

Don't ever doubt who runs this city, because for once in my life I know when a see a Jambo, I know who's on top!

We are the big team, **** the hearts

Waxy
17-06-2017, 07:49 PM

This is the first time in my life where I can truly look down and laugh at our neighbours.

Jason Cummings leaving today is a big blow and no matter how gutted I am, I know that LD and Neil Lennon have and will do what's best for the club.

I read jambos KB and it's all about STF and he's getting a percentage of the transfer fee-no my jealous inferior friends, every penny goes to the hibees.

Every year you've been the 'big team', we've lived within our means. RP has spent the money wisely. We've never faced the embarrassment of Lithuanian owners, never mimd

Crap stadium, Crap team, crap owner, crap "fans owned club", rent your training ground and basically a **** excuse of a club.

Don't ever doubt who runs this city, because for once in my life I know when a see a Jambo, I know who's on top!

We are the big team, **** the heartsWell.........Cant argue with that.

Steve20
17-06-2017, 07:58 PM
I'm hopeful they'll deliver. But until TWO proven scorers are brought in with the Cummings money then credit shouldn't be giving yet.

Also, knock this big team pish on the head. Its embarrassing when they say it and its embarrassing now.

Hibs4185
17-06-2017, 08:07 PM
I'm hopeful they'll deliver. But until TWO proven scorers are brought in with the Cummings money then credit shouldn't be giving yet.

Also, knock this big team pish on the head. Its embarrassing when they say it and its embarrassing now.

Actually mate my point meant to be that 3 years ago we were in disarray.

We were doomed to infighting and the feeling around the club was unbelievable.

3 years later and it's the complete opposite.

Leanne dempster has saved the club and everything she has done has been terrific.

She wouldn't sail the club down the river with a crap fee for Cummings.

Got to trust her and Lennon.

If 3 years ago we could look and see where the club is today, we would've bitten the hand off. Not all, but most of that has been dempster.

Cummings leaving is a blimp, we will come back stronger GGTTH

Viva_Palmeiras
17-06-2017, 08:13 PM
Cummings leaving is a blimp

A know he put on a few pounds but he's not let himself go that badly :)

lord bunberry
17-06-2017, 08:16 PM

We are the big team, **** the hearts

#werunthiscity

truehibernian
17-06-2017, 08:16 PM
Leeann Dempster would be far more difficult to replace than any player at the club. She's the best 'signing' the club has made in years. In LD we have real leadership and talent. I'd be more gutted if we lost her than any player in the squad if honest :agree:

Hibs4185
17-06-2017, 08:19 PM
A know he put on a few pounds but he's not let himself go that badly :)

meant to say a blip 😂 Anyway as long as he does a cumdog special and comes out of the dressing room singing "warburtons a fanny" at some point then he will enhance his legendary status!!

Hibs4185
17-06-2017, 08:21 PM
Leeann Dempster would be far more difficult to replace than any player at the club. She's the best 'signing' the club has made in years. In LD we have real leadership and talent. I'd be more gutted if we lost her than any player in the squad if honest :agree:

This is by far my intention with my thread. Players come and go but Leanne has had made the difference to this club. Not just a marginal difference but a complete reversal of fortunes. Forget transfer fees for cumdog #signherup. Hopefully for years to come

penihibs
17-06-2017, 08:25 PM
Couldn't agree more,hope she stays for along time.

scoopyboy
18-06-2017, 06:48 AM
This is by far my intention with my thread. Players come and go but Leanne has had made the difference to this club. Not just a marginal difference but a complete reversal of fortunes. Forget transfer fees for cumdog #signherup. Hopefully for years to come

She's made a huge difference, not enough however that folk spell her name right.

AlbertK86
18-06-2017, 07:27 AM
She's made a huge difference, not enough however that folk spell her name right.

😁😁😁

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

lapsedhibee
18-06-2017, 07:28 AM
True but that's not too big a thing. People often spell Gandhi and Mother Teresa sub-optimally. Not that I'm in any way suggesting their achievements have been comparable to Leeann's.

Bostonhibby
18-06-2017, 09:17 AM
True but that's not too big a thing. People often spell Gandhi and Mother Teresa sub-optimally. Not that I'm in any way suggesting their achievements have been comparable to Leeann's.
I seriously doubt either of them could have led us to a Scottish cup win.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

blackpoolhibs
18-06-2017, 09:39 AM
I'm 57 and have looked down and laughed at them every day of those 57 years. :wink:

darwenhibby
18-06-2017, 09:44 AM
I'm 57 and have looked down and laughed at them every day of those 57 years. :wink:

And that's just your waist 😉🇳🇬

blackpoolhibs
18-06-2017, 09:45 AM
And that's just your waist 😉🇳🇬

:greengrin

lapsedhibee
18-06-2017, 10:31 AM
I seriously doubt either of them could have led us to a Scottish cup win.

The mahatma could have sat on the halfway line and perhaps been able to prevent all those violent attacks on the thes afterwards.

Bostonhibby
18-06-2017, 06:41 PM
The mahatma could have sat on the halfway line and perhaps been able to prevent all those violent attacks on the thes afterwards.
[emoji106]

Police Glasgow would still be hawking his image around hoping someone would be able to tell them who the ruthless bloodthirsty pitch invader was.

18-06-2017, 06:46 PM
Leeann Dempster is the best thing to happen to this club in a very long time, I cannot praise her highly enough.

When she came into the club, we were truly at an all time low, what an utter state we were in. Bless her she must have been thinking "what the hell have I done moving here?!" but she has been the key figure in reviving this club. She knew there needed to be massive changes from top to bottom . Shes helped re-build the trust with the fans and has given the fans a greater voice and greater involvement. I hope she is with us for many years to come.

Thank you Leeann :not worth

snooky
18-06-2017, 06:47 PM
[emoji106]

Police Glasgow would still be hawking his image around hoping someone would be able to tell them who the ruthless bloodthirsty pitch invader was.

:cbs and :redindian:s?

lyonhibs
18-06-2017, 07:04 PM
Things are rosy right now and looking good for the future but let's drop this "we're the big team" chat.

Cringey jambo pish.

jacomo
18-06-2017, 07:11 PM
Give me an L

L!

Give me an e

E!

Give me another e

Eh?

Give me an a

A!

Give me an n

N!

Give me an n

N!

What does that spell?

Whit? How about the final e?

18-06-2017, 07:27 PM
Things are rosy right now and looking good for the future but let's drop this "we're the big team" chat.

Cringey jambo pish.

I agree, the "big team, wee team" and the "big cup, wee cup" pish is yam stuff that they use in their pathetic wee fantasy that they are some mighty superior club.