PDA

View Full Version : Yams: One in a Million

Sioux
17-06-2017, 09:08 AM
I've not seen this mentioned anywhere here. Their latest scheme to get even more money out of the deluded.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/170214-one-in-a-million-club-scheme-launched/

Pay £100 to the club for a discount scheme (or should it be scam) .

I'm sure if they were to look hard enough, the internet is awash with discount opportunities, and they're free.

However, the club says "a healthy business outlook across club commercial lines is addressing much of the shortfall". If that's right, why are there a multitude of begging bowls being waved in front of their noses?

Things are not going to plan.
:flag:

BH Hibs
17-06-2017, 09:13 AM
Dear Mugs

We need more of your money and we'll give you a shiny membership card.

Thanks
The Budge

Big_Franck
17-06-2017, 09:13 AM
I've not seen this mentioned anywhere here. Their latest scheme to get even more money out of the deluded.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/170214-one-in-a-million-club-scheme-launched/

I'm sure if they were to look hard enough, the internet is awash with discount opportunities, and they're free.

However, the club says "a healthy business outlook across club commercial lines is addressing much of the shortfall". If that's right, why are there a multitude of begging bowls being waved in front of their noses?

They really are the beg club.

A club with no shame whatsoever.

SouthMoroccoStu
17-06-2017, 09:18 AM

Pay £100 for discounts.... aye ok

Less it'll save you thousands on a new kitchen but I doubt it

Always encouraging to see the word "shortfall" in a company statement

HibbyAndy
17-06-2017, 09:21 AM
An utter begging bowl of a club

They truly are an embarrassment of a club , No morals no dignity and not an ounce of shame

What a grubby little club they are !

Alan62
17-06-2017, 09:26 AM
It's a curious thread on Kickback. There are folks actually complaining that they won't use the discounts but just want to pay the £100. They are moaning because the club hasn't made this an easy option. Bizarre.

On another note, I am convinced this membership scheme makes the £100 VATable. Any experts on VAT got an opinion on this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnMcM
17-06-2017, 09:29 AM
Did anyone spot the post that says they need to cough up a tenner to attend the auction?

Paying to bid for old bricks, old bogs and no doubt, a bucket full of broken biscuits. :lolyam:

Bostonhibby
17-06-2017, 09:36 AM
Jeez, at least Bernie Madoff just robbed greedy mugs.

Exploiting loyalty to this extent is like giving your friendly, trusting but ultimately stupid Labrador an electric shock every time it sticks its heid in the food bowl.

If this was a regulated industry the people running the circus would surely be under scrutiny by now?

Pretty Boy
17-06-2017, 09:36 AM
The whole thing is laughable.

Family fun day, meet Cathro, £10 to attend an auction, £100 for discounts and of course the cash cow.

It's so small time it almost has to be a joke.

iwasthere1972
17-06-2017, 09:38 AM
An utter begging bowl of a club

They truly are an embarrassment of a club , No morals no dignity and not an ounce of shame

What a grubby little club they are !

Andy I'm getting the impression (I might be wrong of course) that you dinnae like the Jambos. :greengrin

A new stand where wi-fi and a phone signal will be available as well as triple cooked chips. Separate toilets for the ladies and gents is probably the Budge's next big announcement to get the windae lickers to part with their cash.

Never felt so optimistic going into a new season before what with record season ticket sales, trusting NL to bring in a few more good signings while the Yams are scouring the bottom leagues of England looking for a Jamie Vardy.

Bring it on.

:flag: :flag: :flag:

HibbyAndy
17-06-2017, 09:41 AM
Andy I'm getting the impression (I might be wrong of course) that you dinnae like the Jambos. :greengrin

A new stand where wi-fi and a phone signal will be available as well as triple cooked chips. Separate toilets for the ladies and gents is probably the Budge's next big announcement to get the windae lickers to part with their cash.

Never felt so optimistic going into a new season before what with record season ticket sales, trusting NL to bring in a few more good signings while the Yams are scouring the bottom leagues of England looking for a Jamie Vardy.

Bring it on.

Good times Rab :agree:

Living within their means now and if we are both linked with a player it will be US they come to now.

As the Marvinater sais , WE RULE THIS CITY :cb

Pretty Boy
17-06-2017, 09:43 AM
This caught my eye on Kickback:

It all looks quite underwhelming.
I see it's £10 to attend the main stand auction too.
The club are in danger of looking desperate.

Can I suggest the last paragraph is inaccurate. You looked desperate a long, long time ago.

Northernhibee
17-06-2017, 10:14 AM
They really are the beg club.

A club with no shame whatsoever.

I called a yam friend a beg the other day. He begged to differ.

CraigHibee
17-06-2017, 10:19 AM
Must be some size of a begging bowl they have, or more likely deficit....

Smartie
17-06-2017, 10:34 AM

Bring it on.

That would be commercial suicide imo.

Charging brothers and sisters to go to the toilet together on the other hand.............

Michael
17-06-2017, 10:44 AM
£100 for a 10% discount in the club shop on non-sale items?

They're really running out of ideas!

Frazerbob
17-06-2017, 10:59 AM
Is there a list of discounts available and partners?

Pretty Boy
17-06-2017, 11:07 AM
Visit there a list of discounts available and partners?

Nandos and Vittorias were the 2 mentioned on Kickback.

lyonhibs
17-06-2017, 11:42 AM
"The Club always planned that a portion of funds would come from additional supporter contributions"

Just as well HoMFC fans are such gormless twits that their wallets will just keep giving.

A unique blend of pitiful begging bowl behaviour and corporate arrogance.

Bravo Budgie.

where'stheslope
17-06-2017, 11:58 AM
"The Club always planned that a portion of funds would come from additional supporter contributions"

Just as well HoMFC fans are such gormless twits that their wallets will just keep giving.

A unique blend of pitiful begging bowl behaviour and corporate arrogance.

Bravo Budgie.

Or maybe they are just like us and love their team?

Its just a pity they are having to buy it big time, remember "Save Our Hibs", did we not do and give as much as we could to make sure we survived?

Now we have the upper hand in everything, we seem to becoming smug about it?

Just like what we hated them for in the past!!!!

lyonhibs
17-06-2017, 12:05 PM

Its just a pity they are having to buy it big time, remember "Save our Hibs", did we not do and give as much as we could to make sure we survived?

But they are doing it again and again and again and again and again.
Hats off to them for the FoH contribution levels but all these tacky add one, which are basically admissions that the club are still spending/committing to spend more than their reliable income streams but dressed up as "opportunités" and "discount schemes" should be getting given short shrift.

The FoH is their "Hands off Hibs" equivalent. If Budgie couldn't afford that new stand 100% she shouldn't be grubbing back to the fanbase AGAIN with the begging bowl and as she is that fanbase should be telling her to **** off

WhileTheChief..
17-06-2017, 12:24 PM

Its just a pity they are having to buy it big time, remember "Save Our Hibs", did we not do and give as much as we could to make sure we survived?

If it was us we'd all be patting each other on the back for supporting our club financially and helping to build our new main stand.

But it's them, so we rip the piss :greengrin

HIBERNIAN-0762
17-06-2017, 12:32 PM
Utter comedy gold as usual from our pink chums.

Just how desperate is this?

:hilarious:hilarious:hilarious

NAE NOOKIE
17-06-2017, 01:39 PM

Without a doubt .... but does there not come a point where tapping into the goodwill of your clubs supporters crosses a line into taking the piss?

Example ..... At a time where they must have known that a new stand was going to be required some unknown Yams ( without a doubt Budge and a couple of rich pals ) came up with what must have been a significant sum to have 'Save the Children' emblazoned across the clubs shirt ... if that money had been put into the club and added to a proper commercial shirt deal surely it would have been more beneficial than it going to yet another Yam exercise in showing what a fine bunch of chaps they are ..... and especially what a fine bunch of chaps they are compared to us and the rest of Scottish football.

If I was a fan being asked to yet again dig into my pockets I would be asking why the club isn't taking full advantage of one of its main revenue streams and why rich 'fans' are funding the ability to give away the front of the shirt for free rather than gifting or loaning that money to the club without any other conditions like the club throwing away advertising money.

As for this 'one in a million' scheme ..... It reminds me of those bank accounts from a few years back where for a fiver a month you would get discounts on stuff there was a hundred to one chance you would ever use ... these accounts are now attracting ambulance chasing law firms the way PPI did.

All this stuff is beginning to make the Yams look desperate and more significantly like a club bereft of any idea of how to raise money in the commercial way that is required from a club looking to challenge its rivals.

As for us being 'smug' ...... hey, what goes around comes around, so get it right up yeez Jamboids :na na:

Keith_M
17-06-2017, 02:43 PM
Here are more cash raising schemes they'll be announcing in the next few weeks...

They are installing coin slots in the stadium toilets and are charging £1 for a pee.

The players will be washing car windows at a traffic light near you, please give generously.

The club shop will be charging 50p entry, to deter those that just browse but don't buy.

You can now interview Ian Cathro over Skype and gain insights into his tactical genious, for just £5 per 10 minute session.

Get your photo taken making the 5-1 gesture behind a cardboard cutout of Neil Lennon, only £10.

A Sniff of Fatty Foulkes p1ss stained trousers, prices upon request.

Share certificates for regular, non time limited monthly donations, signed by Mad Vlad himself.

Hibee Mac
17-06-2017, 02:49 PM
Id be proper embarrassed if Hibs were begging fans to this extent.

Jason was 1 in a Million.... shame.

Morganleith
17-06-2017, 03:38 PM
Bizarre to say the least. Can't imagine many taking it up. FOH subscriptions and at a time seasons are on sale. It's basically like that tastecard nonsense

Kojock
17-06-2017, 04:19 PM
Surprised nobody has mentioned the "One In Million" badge. I'm tempted to sign up for this alone.

Pete
17-06-2017, 04:26 PM
Surprised nobody has mentioned the "One In Million" badge. I'm tempted to sign up for this alone.

" In July, you will receive an official welcome pack with your personalised membership card and your “I’m One in a Million” badge".

It sounds like they're joining the Dennis and Gnasher fan club.

Jack Hackett
17-06-2017, 05:22 PM
Will the chips be included in the discounts? I have a wee feeling they're going to be pretty pricey.

17-06-2017, 05:41 PM

Bring it on.

They're more likely to end up with Peter Vardy playing up front for them.

Is It On....
17-06-2017, 06:34 PM
Do Hearts get a "sell on %" from JC 😂😂

Captain Trips
17-06-2017, 06:37 PM
They can run out at the start of matches next season to their new theme which goes something like this...............

We've got some half priced cracked ice
And miles and miles of carpet tiles.....

Captain Trips
17-06-2017, 06:39 PM
Hearts introduce further funding initiatives:

https://timewellness.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/102416388.jpg?w=480&h=320&crop=1

Sioux
17-06-2017, 06:40 PM
" In July, you will receive an official welcome pack with your personalised membership card and your “I’m One in a Million” badge".

Ha ha it just gets worse. Laughing stock.
:faf:

greenginger
17-06-2017, 06:52 PM
Will the chips be included in the discounts? I have a wee feeling they're going to be pretty pricey.

They are offering a 5 percent discount for their lounge packages because the lounges won't be open until January.

£ 1500 for a lounge package seat and you get into the Gorgie suite on a first come basis as it will be over subscribed.

Anyone want to try selling the muppets the Brooklyn Bridge. :greengrin

Bostonhibby
17-06-2017, 07:27 PM
You're not at the races.

If you're announcing the product the way they have it's now a premium quality product no one else can get near.

In years to come Ferrero Roche style adverts will be common on Scottish TV. There'll be lickspittles like Potter and dougal proffering fried potatoes arranged in pyramids, served off silver salvers to Mrs Budge, Fatty Foulkes and Steven Hendry whilst the maroon balloons stand outside gazing in licking the panes of the glass wall if it's built.

The future's green.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Andy74
17-06-2017, 08:09 PM

What was Save Our Hibs?!

Bostonhibby
17-06-2017, 08:11 PM
What was Save Our Hibs?!
Was it like Save Hearts In Trouble?

Captain Trips
17-06-2017, 08:21 PM
Kind of flawed in that there isn't a million of them contrary to what they think.

I suppose they cant call it "one in a few thousand gullible clownshoes"

Captain Trips
17-06-2017, 08:23 PM
Hearts announce new club sponsor:

http://www.eoi.es/blogs/carlosomargarcia/files/2013/02/enron.jpg

weecounty hibby
17-06-2017, 08:31 PM
In any other business saying things like "we had a budget and we knew we would be short so we planned to then ask our customers to give us handouts to make up the shortfall" would have folk pissing themselves at your strategy. But when it comes to hearts fans it is actually total genius. The old saying "that you can fool all of the people some of the time and some of the people all of the time but you can never fool all of the people all of the time" is totally obsolete with them. They are a seriously ****ed up bunch and are so desperate to cling on to this big team bull**** that they will be auctioning of their own kidneys next to raise funds for the budgie. Embarrassing doesn't begin to describe their begging

Mikey09
17-06-2017, 08:32 PM

No.

Deansy
17-06-2017, 10:06 PM

I don't really think it's folk being 'Smug' - think most are posting knowing they'll make the Jambos looking-in 'seethe'. It's a great way of passing the close-season boredom by having a laugh at one of the most pompous, arrogant clubs in the game now getting it's long overdue comeuppance !

RyeSloan
17-06-2017, 11:47 PM
Wow their press releases really are a work of art.

It's like a competition to write the most excruciating sentence with the most commas ever.

Captain Trips
18-06-2017, 12:38 AM

The first of the badges have been sent out:

http://images.esellerpro.com/2316/I/159/06/im_with_stupid_up_arrow.png

WhileTheChief..
18-06-2017, 07:30 AM
Not seen this posted anywhere but they are having an auction next week to sell off old parts of the stand. £10 entry fee mind.

Amongst some signage on offer you could go for a bit of A4 that says 'Private' on it or even 'Sponsors Lounge'!

Now if if these were like old brass plaques or something with a bit of history attached to them then fine. But they are literally Word documents with a Hearts badge and maroon background.

Theres some really awful stuff up for sale.

You really gotta check it out. It takes cringeworthy to a new level. Even for them.

https://readymag.com/u10238171/774404/

Col2
18-06-2017, 07:54 AM
Not seen this posted anywhere but they are having an auction next week to sell off old parts of the stand. £10 entry fee mind.

Amongst some signage on offer you could go for a bit of A4 that says 'Private' on it or even 'Sponsors Lounge'!

Now if if these were like old brass plaques or something with a bit of history attached to them then fine. But they are literally Word documents with a Hearts badge and maroon background.

You really gotta check it out. It takes cringeworthy to a new level. Even for them.

OH MY GOD. That beats everything else hands down!!! They are even selling the Ladies and Gentlemen toilet signs!!!! So you get the chance to bid for an item that smells like pish and has already been part of a stand that ozzes pish!!!

Is It On....
18-06-2017, 08:04 AM

When I saw the "Any person committing a nuisance in the ground will be prosecuted" sign I thought of Mr Cummings 😎. Could understand someone buying a crest, but toilet signs ffs?

Deansy
18-06-2017, 08:14 AM

'Good condition Durable Plastic'

I'm sold, whatever it is - you just can't get good condition durable, plastic anywhere, these days !

Bostonhibby
18-06-2017, 09:06 AM
'Good condition Durable Plastic'

I'm sold, whatever it is - you just can't get good condition durable, plastic anywhere, these days !

Yep, Another first, if they could somehow adapt this durable plastic into containers for eating their fried potato invention out of then they're probably up for a Nobel prize as far as I am concerned.

What next from the team that keeps giving? Fire sticks stuffed with plant leaves where you enjoy the fumes? Looking glass which reflect your image?

Kaiser1962
18-06-2017, 09:07 AM

Family fun day, meet Cathro, £10 to attend an auction, £100 for discounts and of course the cash cow.

Neccessity and desperate measures go hand in hand.

Northernhibee
18-06-2017, 09:12 AM
Ironic that they're selling off "A Winning Team".

Aldo
18-06-2017, 09:12 AM
Not seen this posted anywhere but they are having an auction next week to sell off old parts of the stand. £10 entry fee mind. Amongst some signage on offer you could go for a bit of A4 that says 'Private' on it or even 'Sponsors Lounge'! Now if if these were like old brass plaques or something with a bit of history attached to them then fine. But they are literally Word documents with a Hearts badge and maroon background. Theres some really awful stuff up for sale. You really gotta check it out. It takes cringeworthy to a new level. Even for them. https://readymag.com/u10238171/774404/

New levels of desperation. Embarrassing to say the least however it what big teams do!! Did we not all know that!! 😁

Bostonhibby
18-06-2017, 09:20 AM
Family yam "wouldn't mind a seat, but not just a bit of a seat, and I object to paying to get in"
😂😂😂😂😂

WhileTheChief..
18-06-2017, 09:51 AM
Ironic that they're selling off "A Winning Team".

Clearly got no use for it in the future.

Deansy
18-06-2017, 12:27 PM
Clearly got no use for it in the future.

:greengrin

Topographic Hibby
18-06-2017, 01:40 PM
The Hearts Song on vinyl currently sells on record collector sites for £5, if it includes the Picture Sleeve. The auction version doesn't have the sleeve, so immediately reduce by 50% at least.

Good job raising £2.50 there boys!!

Keith_M
18-06-2017, 02:42 PM

Firstly, there has never been a "Save our Hibs". I'm surprised a Hibby would get confused about that.

Secondly, they are NOT now being asked to save their club. Their club was saved when Budge bought the shares from the Administrators, but failed to pay off a single penny of their massive debt.

What is happening now is that they are trying to catch up with what clubs like Hibs did years ago and finish the rebuilding of the stadium. Budge and cohorts seem to have been incapable of raising the funds or budgeting for this in a normal way and have once again put out the Begging Bowl.

That's not saving your Club, that's Total Jambo Embarrassment

18-06-2017, 03:47 PM
An utter embarrassment of a club. Ive never known a club to make mugs of their fans as much as they do, the begging bowls are constantly rattling. Big team my arse!

The cash cow had me in hysterics, it was so desperate and cringeworthy that my first thought was that it must be a hibs fan with a bit of photoshop skills at the wind up.

Shame they weren't so bothered about raising money to pay back the creditors who they bumped out of money. No no all about them. Shameless, grubby wee club. The days of living off other peoples money is over and this living within your means business is just not sitting well with them. Cathros "masterclass", the cash cow, £150 for a Q&A with Locke and Skacel, £51 for a "Skacel Tribute night", £100 discount club, the "give us money up front to guarantee you final tickets etc, they really are the most utterly desperate, embarrassing wee club. They will stop at nothing to milk more and more cash out the fans. I can't wait to see what their next mastermind idea will be, £51 for a cup of Rudis bath water? Auctioning off titles from the tynecastle toilets? Genuinely nothing would surprise me anymore with that mob

18-06-2017, 03:55 PM

Selling signs that say "Ladies toilet" and "no standing" :faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

Oh my sides! That is so tragic, that is literally the most desperate thing i have ever seen :faf::faf::faf:

greenginger
18-06-2017, 04:10 PM
The No Nuisance in the Gents toilet perfect gift for Wee Airdrie Jambo if he's still around.

Deansy
18-06-2017, 04:26 PM
Selling signs that say "Ladies toilet" and "no standing" :faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

Oh my sides! That is so tragic, that is literally the most desperate thing i have ever seen :faf::faf::faf:

Those signs were created with Jambos 'sisters' (of both sexes) in mind .................

HIBERNIAN-0762
18-06-2017, 04:36 PM
What about the "Beware Of Pickpockets" sign they had?

Did Vlad huckle that before he got found out?

Utter desperation once again and an utter embarrassment full stop.

Captain Trips
18-06-2017, 05:36 PM
Hearts in longest ever episode of Beadles About.

Bostonhibby
18-06-2017, 05:38 PM

Redundant now. Sure they bumped the pickpockets and they were on the creditors list as well.

CyberSauzee
18-06-2017, 06:03 PM

"Family fun day" - that got me laughing thinking of the Phoenix Nights episode relaunching the burnt out club. Brian (Harry) Potter charging kids an entry fee into a men's cludgie masquerading as a ball pit.

Jack Hackett
18-06-2017, 07:12 PM
Sooo... is this the same auction as that for the week on the royal yacht, or is/was that another desperate and separate fund raiser?

HibbiesandtheBaddies
18-06-2017, 07:40 PM
Sooo... is this the same auction as that for the week on the royal yacht, or is/was that another desperate and separate fund raiser?

Another day, another desperate fund raiser.

SChibs
18-06-2017, 07:49 PM
So its basically a snapfax with the hearts badge on it. And you can get a snapfax for a fiver!

Fife-Hibee
18-06-2017, 08:03 PM

Words fail me !! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

SuperAllyMcleod
18-06-2017, 09:53 PM

I can only assume that it's still needed and will therefore appear in The Budget Stand when it is completed.

jacomo
18-06-2017, 10:58 PM
Wow their press releases really are a work of art.

It's like a competition to write the most excruciating sentence with the most commas ever.

And the !!

Dashing Bob S
18-06-2017, 11:37 PM
Bags I the 'Brother and Sister toilet' sign. I can put it on the garden shed when Jambo come and visit.

greenginger
19-06-2017, 07:15 AM
I'm wondering how well the new lounge packages being offered in the new Tiny will sell.

They cost anything from £1500 to £2600 for an ordinary stand seat, platinum grade of course, and the use of a private lounge before and after the match. A couple of free drinks and a snack and the opportunity to kid on that your in the big time is also included.

There are about 800 packages on offer.

Are there enough well healed Yams with the cash and the desire to spend their hard earned on this ?

Captain Trips
19-06-2017, 05:41 PM
I wonder if Rod Petrie is sitting in a corner crying "I could have sold the toilet and exit signs from the East stand".

EastCalderHibby
19-06-2017, 07:01 PM
the whole place is a toilet ****hole

Sioux
19-06-2017, 08:18 PM
This isn't just a sale of collection items from the old stand. What about the historical stuff, such as the programmes, the signed shirts etc? This is everything they've got simply to get them out of yet another financial hole. If the shortfall is only a few hundred grand, the old bird could just write a cheque and have it paid back on the quiet.

They seem to be in bovver!

Aldo
19-06-2017, 08:36 PM
This isn't just a sale of collection items from the old stand. What about the historical stuff, such as the programmes, the signed shirts etc? This is everything they've got simply to get them out of yet another financial hole. If the shortfall is only a few hundred grand, the old bird could just write a cheque and have it paid back on the quiet. They seem to be in bovver!

Yeah but they will be asking for the purchaser to return them in a good will gesture so they can fill their museum!

I would gladly pay for a large no extra large framed copy of their creditors list for a wall in their museum?? It's part of their history after all!! :-)

duffers
19-06-2017, 09:30 PM
Now selling baths. That club is comical

007 Mickey Weir
19-06-2017, 09:41 PM
https://www.facebook.com/OfficialHeartofMidlothianFC/photos/a.425604339761.213086.234342874761/10156436338874762/?type=3